A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 26

412 72 9
By bubbleybunnies

Rushing down the stairs, he made his way to the exits. He stops hearing his mother voice. He looks up and saw her walking towards him.

Swetha : Neil, where are you going this early in the morning? You didn't even eat anything. Why are you in rush?

Neil : mom. I'm sorry but I have to go. I can't afford to be late. And yes Avni is still sleeping. Please don't wake her up.

Swetha : i understand, I won't wake her her up. But where are you going? You didn't answered my question?

Neil : mom. I'll be back by afternoon please. I really need to go.

He couldn't stay any longer. He bidding bye to swetha rushed outside the mansion and sitting in his car, he drove away to his own destination.

Swetha shook her head and headed towards kitchen.

Stirring in sleep, she stretched a arm across the bed finding his presence. She frowns not able to find his  presence. Her eyes flicks opens staring at his side empty.

Sitting up resting her head against headboard she picks her phone up to call him but stopped seeing the message from him.

She opens the message and read it loud.

" good morning Jaan, I had to go out for something important. I'll be back home by afternoon. Please take care of yourself and yes also get ready. We will be going out. Bye. I love you Jaan."

Her lips curves into thin smile. Placing her phone on charging climbs down the bed and went to washroom.

Wearing a bathrobe and a towel wrapped around her hair she walks out of washroom and starts walking towards bed picking up her phone to see miscalled from Neil.

Unplugging from the charger she took the phone sitting on bed and dials Neil's number.

He answered after few rings.

Neil : hello Jaan. You woke up. Were you sleeping when I called you?

Avni : hello Neil! No i woke up before your call. Where are you? You didn't tell me anything last night.

Neil : I'm sorry Jaan, I forgot last night. I'll be back home by afternoon. Did you get my message?

Avni : yes I did! Where are we going?

Neil : not happening Jaan. I won't reveal to you yet. Please get ready by the time I get back home.

Avni : yes boss! You're very rude.

Neil chuckles and shook his head and talks for a while then after sometime he ends the call.

So may thoughts starts running inside her head wondering where would they be going. She couldn't stop thinking.

Keeping her phone on the table, she moves to closet and opening it searched for something comfortable to wear.

Quickly getting dressed, she moves to dressing table and sitting down picks up a comb brushing her hair. Leaving her hair open behind she took out her make up and starts applying it.

Pulling the side drawer she took a bracelet and necklace out. She wore them and glancing herself in the mirror, she stood up and smiles before walking to bed.

She grabs her phone and walks out of the room. Climbing down the stairs she could hear Bebe and swetha talking.

She greets them as she got near them. They greeted her back and talked about holi that were coming up in few days.

Excusing herself, Avni walks to kitchen and filling a glass of water she gulps it down. She held on the kitchen slab and thought where could they be going in the afternoon.

Her thoughts were disturbed by her phone ring. She looks at her phone and saw Nandini calling. She answers the call while walking back to the hall.

Avni : hello Nandini.

Nandini : hello baby doll. I called you to inform that we are thinking to visit office today. Do you want join us?

Avni : I won't be able to come today. I will join after few days. Please handle it in my absence.

Nandini : absolutely we will! You don't need to tell us. Take care. We will catch up later.

Avni : yes! Bye!

She ends the call and sat next to swetha.

Swetha : Avni. When are you going to Neela house?

Avni : I'm not sure mom. Neil didn't say a word. I'll have a word with him when he comes back.

Swetha nodded her head and asks them to come to have breakfast. They all headed to dinning table.

Neil comes back home in the afternoon and looks at his wife who sat in living hall by herself engrossed on her phone and not acknowledging his presence. He smiles and went behind her encircling his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face into her neck.

Her fingers stops and tilting her head up she looks at him.

Neil smiles planking a kiss on her neck. His fingers brushed against her waist.

Neil : what are you doing sitting alone Jaan?

Avni : I was waiting for you. Mom and Bebe went out. And dad is in office. Where did you go?

Neil : oh! I had some work. Can I please get fresh up then we will also leave?

Avni : okay! Do you want to eat your lunch?

Neil : no Jaan! I will have it later. Plus I'm not even hungry. Give me few minutes, I'll be back soon.

She nodded her head and got busy scrolling down her phone while he went to back to their room.

Her head snaps as she heard his footsteps. She looks up and smiles seeing him dressed up in a causal. Her smiles grew bigger as she took a minute to look over his body how handsome he looks in that attire.

She stands up and walks to him forwarding her phone to him. He smiles and taking her phone, he shoves it into his pocket and holding her hand starts walking towards the exits.

( Avni's attire)

Neil opens the door and get sued her to get in. She blinks her eyes and mouthing a small thank you she gets inside. Neil closing the door went his side and settled down.

He fastened his seatbelt and looks at Avni who did the same looking at him.

Neil : I know you might have many questions running inside your tiny brain but hold onto those questions. I'll answer them when we get there.

Avni : I know, you won't answer me but can I ask you one thing?

Neil : you can ask me thousand thing Jaan. What is it?

Avni : when we are going to see maa?

Neil : Jaan, I haven't forgot about this. We will be going after this. Neela maa knows about us coming. I have told her beforehand. You don't need to worry about that. I have planned everything smoothly.

She just smiles and leaning back on the seat looks outside of the window while Neil turning the radio on starts the engine and drove.

In between Neil looks at her and smirks when he noticed how her expression changed when he took the right exist going out of Mumbai. His eyes met hers whose eyes looked so confused and shocked.

He didn't answer but blinks his eyes. Neil placed his hand on hers that rested on her lap. He then brought it closer to his lips placing a kiss on her hand.

She smiles at his sweet gesture and placed her head on his shoulder. He didn't withdraw his hand back but placed on her lap. He sang the song that were currently playing.

Neil : Jaan, can you please close your eyes? We are almost there?

Avni : what are you up to Neil?

She asked before she closed her eyes knowing if she questions, he won't even answers them so she obliged closed her eyes making him smile.

Neil pecks side of her head and pulling his hand back he comes out of the car and walks to other side opening the door.

He forward his hand and spoke softly.

Neil : Jaan, give me your hand and come out carefully.

She nods her head and placing her hand in his, she comes out holding his hand.

Neil : don't open your eyes till I don't want say it. Now follow my steps and walks.

She bobbed her head and starts walking following his steps. Her heart starts pounding as she took each step. She didn't know what to expect. Her grip on his hand got tighter as they stopped walking and feeling him right behind her.

He stood behind her, encircling his arms around her waist and bending down little he softly whispers.

Neil : Jaan, open your eyes slowly.

Slowly she opens her eyes and her eyes blurs up. Her eyes brimmed with tears as she looked front of her. She stood there dumbfounded and amazed feeing the mansion front of her. A tear escaped down her eyes as the realisation hits her.

Her body turns around and crashed into his who protectively held her in his arms. He caressed her hair and drops few kisses as she sobbed lightly.  

Neil broke the hug and cupping her face, he wipes the tears off and shook his head. He placed a kiss and smiles.

Neil : I didn't bring you to see you crying Jaan. Your tears hurts me. Please don't cry. This was supposed to make you happy not to cry. Did you like it?

Avni : like it! I love it Neil. But this is wasn't needed. I don't want to move in. I don't want leave my family behind her.

Neil : hey, Jaan! We aren't going to move here. I brought this mansion because I wanted to surprise. We can always come and leave. We will never leave our family behind. This place is something i liked about it so i thought why not to build a mansion. We will bring our family here once too.  It is not necessary to move out. I know Jaan. I'm not that cruel. Now stop with the tears. Come I'll show you around. You will love this place. Mark my words.

He wipes her tears and holding her hands in his, he walks inside giving her tour of their new mansion.

His words did come true, after the tour she absolutely fell love with the place. Her heart felt content and bliss to be there. They stood in the balcony staring the sea that were in front of them.

He backs hugs her resting his chin on her shoulder.

Neil : I love you so much Jaan. You know how many long it took me to find this place?

Tilting her head side way she look at him.

Avni : how did you find the this beautiful place?

Neil : I was shooting somewhere near when I spotted this place. I just fell love with this place and I had adamant to stay here. What could better than building a mansion here.

She leans back and nodded her head staring at the sea.

Avni : I love this Neil. Thank you so much. I love you. Who else know about this?

Neil : no one! I thinking to bring them here after holi. They will love this place.

She nodded her head agreed to his words. Silence hollowed around them and just being in each other embrace watching the view.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...
69.5K 4.7K 39
"You are the love that came without warning ; you had my heart before I could say no" 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕�...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
17.8K 2.3K 32
A journey of two people who met with all pain and grief. One was monster while other one was soft and cute but lost innocent. What will happened w...