A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 21

895 115 16
By bubbleybunnies

Constantly tapping his foot on the ground and keeping glancing at his wrist to see the time Neil stood middle of the hotel waiting room.

Neil sighing loudly himself took his phone out and dialled to call Manik but stopped as he heard some giggles from the back.

He turns around and found the devils walking with arms on each others shoulder. Manik in middle, cabir and dhruv either side of Manik.

Neil rolls his eyes and shook his head as they approached towards Neil.

Manik grins looking at Neil who shoving his phone back in pockets greets cabir and dhruv ignoring Manik's presence.

Neil : what took you guys so long?

Manik : Neil, why are you ignoring me?

Neil : was I ignoring you Manik? Oh no! Did I?

Manik glares Neil and punched his shoulder making Neil raise his eyebrows at Manik.

Manik : oh Neil, you're so funny. I can't stop laughing at your pathetic joke.

Manik fake laughed at Neil.

Neil : why are you late Manik? Wasn't you supposed to be here before us?

Manik : don't you know Manik malthora is never punctual.

Neil : how can I forget, you being dumb don't value people times.

Manik was about to throw another comment at Neil remake but stopped at cabir interrupted him.

Cabir : why are you both fighting over such a silly thing guys. How can you both forget, we have come here to have fun not to witness you both fighting like a married couple.

Neil and Manik glares cabir who shrugging his shoulder moved to counter where snacks were served.

Dhruv giggles as he saw cabir escaping from scolding by the furious men's who was ready to pounce on cabir for cracking stupid joke.

Neil shook his head and looks at Manik.

Neil : do know what is taking the girls so long to come? I can't for them now.

Manik chuckles at Neil's eagerness but inside his heart he wanted to see his love too.

Manik shook his head and starts talking to Dhruv.

Neil also took his phone out and got himself busy.

Neil tilts his head up as he heard giggling. His eyes captured the women's beauty who he has fallen heed over her.

Neil didn't blink his eyes, as he took his times to take in his wife beauty and was proud she was his wife , only his.

Avni who was laughing on something as Nandini said stops laughing feeling a strong deepest gaze, she stops and looks up to mesh his eyes.

Both of them looked into each others eyes till she felt him approaching towards her not breaking the eye-lock between.

Neil standing behind Avni placed his arms around her waist and pecks her head on the side.

He gets closer and softly whispers into Avni's ears.

Neil : my most breathtaking, beautiful wife. You look dead drop gorgeous love.

Avni's cheeks heats up hearing his words. Neil chuckles and pecks her cheek from the behind.

Neil : I can't my eyes off you, love. I have to keep you from those filthy men's.

Avni shook her head seeing her husband being possessive.

( Avni's outfit)

( Neil's outfit)

Neil : I am serious love. I can't let those men's stare at you like that. I can't them make my wife uncomfortable.

Avni side hugs and holds his hand.

Avni : I know Neil. You won't make anyone make me uncomfortable. You there to protect me.

Neil: absolutely right love. I am, will be there to protect you.

He said placing a kiss on her forehead.

Neil tucks hair strand behind her ears making Avni smile.

Everyone was in cosy moments with their partners until the cabir romance breaker decided to enter with his mouth full.

His mouth wide open seeing his friends like that. He quickly chewed the food down and yelled Manik's name loudly breaking everyone's moment including other open staring cabir weirdly who walked in that room.

Neil muttering some cures to cabir pecking Avni's forehead last time, smacking cabir's head moved out of the hotel with Avni.

Everyone sat in the car and Neil looks at Manik.

Neil: Manik mind sharing where actually we going.

Manik: I obviously don't mind Neil. Driver uncle
Please drive to this location that I am sharing to you through Bluetooth.

The driver nodded his head and turning the engine drove to a location where they were going.

The drive two hour long drive finally stops the car. Everyone thanking the driver corms out of the car.

As Avni comes out of the car, she felt cold breeze touching her bare skin. Neil wraps his arms around her body giving warmth making her smile.

Neil : are you okay Jaan?

Avni : yes, I am Neil. Just feeling little cold but I will be okay once we go inside.

Neil nodded his head and looks at his friends who looked excited about the night.

He knew it everyone deserves small break from what  happened few weeks back in Mumbai. Plus holiday was very needed for him and his family.

He was going to enjoy every moment of the holiday with his family.

Neil kissing Avni's side cheek gestures everyone to move inside.

Nodding their hears, they starting heading inside.

A loud music blasted into their ears they pushed the double door and enters inside.

Neil : wow. This places look heaven.

Manik: I know Neil. This is best club in Goa. I love this place so much. Come let's grab some drinks.

All nods their head found seats for the girls while the boys went to grab some drinks for themselves.

Nandini: let take some pictures.

Avni nodding her head took her phone out and starts taking pictures of Nandini, Alya and Mukti.

They also took group pictures too. Their phone was filled with the pictures of themselves.

Avni smiles at the boys as they placed the drink.

Neil sat next to Avni  and moving closer to avni whisper.

Neil : you wanna drink? Or I can get you something else?

Avni shook her head and grabs her drink and sips.

Avni : this is amazing Neil. I don't mind drinking today.

Neil smiles and took sip of his own drink. 

Everyone was enjoying their drink when the girls wanted to dance.

Nandini : mani can we go and dance now?

Manik looks at his wife with smile and nods his head.

Neil looks at Avni who wanted to join the girls but didn't anything.

Neil : Jaan, don't you wanna go and join them?

Avni : I do but I feel going there, I will embarrass myself.

Neil chuckles and shook his head before rubbing her nose lightly.

Neil : wanna come dance with me?

Avni smiles and placed her hand into his. They both stood up and moved into the crowd.

Neil placing his one arm on her shoulder and other one around her waist swayed their body as the music played in the background.

Soft and content smiles playing on their lips. Neil twirls Avni few times and pulls her back into his arms.

Avni's head rested on Neil's shoulder as they swayed their body following the music rhythm.

Neil pecks her hairs numerous of times.

Neil : tired Jaan?

Avni : no! I like it this way.

Neil smiles and let's her enjoy their silence moments of them just dancing to the music.

Neil feeling thirsty whispers softly into Avni's ears.

Neil: I'm going to grab something to drink. Just be closer to the girls.

Avni : why are you leaving Neil? Stay like that.

Neil : Jaan! I wouldn't leave if I wasn't feeling thirsty. I will be right back before you know it.

Avni nodding her head sadly and unwillingly comes out of his grip and let's him go to drink counter.

Avni shaking her head moves near the girls who was dancing and enjoying themselves.

She found Nandini dancing with Manik which made her smile.

Avni moving to Alya taps her shoulder.

Alya : hey Avni. You okay?

Avni : I am going to toilet.Please let Neil know when he comes back.

Alya : sure babe. You go and come back.

Avni moving out of the crowd moves to toilet.

As she moved to the toilet someone starts following her.

Avni pushing the door enters inside and moves into one the cubicle, she was about close the door behind but it was pushed back.

Avni got startled and shock. She moved back and shocked to find Neil there.

Avni keeping her hand on her chest she took a deep breath and looks at Neil who smirks as he closed the door.

Avni : Neil, what are you doing here? You literally scared me. What if someone else was here?

Neil : no one would dare to come near you long I am around you.

Avni : why are you here Neil?

Neil: just following my wife. I found my wife was going to toilet then how I can leave this opportunity.

Avni: what opportunity are you talking about?

Neil didn't response but pulling Avni closer to him and banging with thud Avni's body to his chest he lowers his head littler lower and placed his lips on Avni's whose eyes widen.

Neil smirks between the kiss and bites Avni's lips making her come out of trance and kissed him back with same passion and love as him.

They both sucked on each other's lips passionately not wanting to break the kiss.

Neil broke the kiss leaving Avni's breathless and panting. He stroke her cheek with his thumb and kiss.

Neil : you looked ravished as you walked between the crowd. And my poor heart couldn't take anyone. I was dying to kiss you since I saw you this dress.

Neil leans back to her and pecks her lips softly.

Neil: I love you much Jaan. And very much addicted to you.

Avni : I love you too Neil.

Neil smiles and capturers her lips in passionate kiss once again. He kissed her till he felt he was satisfied. He pecking her lips again opens the knob of the door and winking her left from there.

Avni realising as he left she hid her face in her palm and starts blushing.

Composing herself Avni walks back after doing her business to see Neil leaning the drink counter and sipping while Manik was talking to him.

Avni blushed as their eyes met. Avni looked away moving to the girls who was gossiping about something.

Avni took her seat next yo Nandini grabbing the drink which was placed on the table.

She starts a sip. She knew Neil was staring her time to time. She tried ignoring his gaze and not letting him affect her.

~

Hope you liked the chapter.

Vote and inline comments.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
32.8K 3.5K 50
Continuation of "love that never rest" read first book to find about avneil Completed on 10th January 2024
98.9K 5.4K 25
Added English subtitles to all Hindi dialogs! Reading this is good for all who love Romance, however some knowledge of the TV series 'Naamkarann' wil...
13.3K 1.5K 19
Neil loves Avni and so does Avni..!! ❣️Both are unaware of this love...!! Circumstances forced them to be apart..!! But their love stays..!!🤗 After...