A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 20

944 119 30
By bubbleybunnies

Glancing herself in the mirror, avni walks to bed where she found her husband sleeping with his legs sticking out either side of the duvet. She giggles and sitting beside him ruffles his hairs softly.

She bends down and pecks his forehead before calling his name out softly.

Avni : Neil. Wake up. Jaan, wake up.

Neil flicks his eyes open and within a second closed it again keeping his head on Avni's lap making avni grin like a fool. Avni continues ruffing his hairs.

Avni : Jaan, wake up. You can't be sleeping in all day.

Neil : five more minutes. Please Jaan, let me sleep.

He mumbles snugging into Avni's stomach. Avni controlling her giggles allows Neil stay in that position with her ruffling his hairs.

Neil opens his eyes and kissing Avni's stomach peeps out lying his head on the pillow staring avni with a smile.

Avni : good morning mr khanna.

Neil : good morning Jaan.

Neil sits ups and cupping Avni's face kissed her forehead.

Neil : I love you, you look beautiful in this dress.

Avni smiles and thanks him.

Avni : Neil go and fresh up. Do you remember we are going to explore Goa today?

Neil bobbed his head and climbs down the bed heading to the washroom. He stops at the door and tilting his head around looks at avni who was making the bed.

Neil : Jaan, can you please take my clothes out and leave it on the bed.

Avni : sure Neil!

Neil blowing a flying kiss to avni even though she wasn't paying attention to him closes the door.

Avni chuckling in her head opens her suitcase taking Neil's clothes out and placing it on the bed.

Avni grabbing a cup of coffee that she ordered earlier walks into the balcony. Avni sipping the coffee enjoys the cold breeze hitting her face and the greenery view outside of the balcony.

Avni flinched lightly as she felt his hands encircling around her waist. Avni tilts her head and found Neil behind her.

Neil : why are you standing outside like that?

Avni : I'm just loving the view. It's so beautiful and peace.

Neil : indeed it is.

Neil back hugs her tightly resting his chin test on Avni's shoulder.

A silence spelled around them before Neil decided to break the moment.

Neil : shall we head inside?

Avni nodding her head follows Neil back in the room. Neil moving towards dressing table gets ready meanwhile avni picks Neil's towel and kept side.

Avni shook her head seeing her husband being so messy.

Avni : Neil can you at least keep the room clean?

Neil : chill Jaan. This is not even our room.

Neil giving Avni sheepishly smile wraps his arms around her waist and nuzzling his face into Avni's neck making avni giggle.

Avni : Neil stop it. What are you doing?

Neil : this is called romance babe.

Avni hits his shoulder shaking her head and pulls herself away from Neil.

Avni : everyone must be waiting for us.

Neil : let them! First I need my  morning kiss.

Avni chuckles and without wasting her times moves to Neil capturing his lips into hers. They kissed till they felt need to break it due to oxygen.

Avni wipes her lipstick mark from his lips and gave him brightly smile.

Avni : I love you Neil!

Neil : I love you too. We should get going on.

She nodded her head. They grabbed their phones and bags. They left the room.

( Avni's outfit)

( Neil's outfit)

They walked down the stairs to found everyone else sitting in waiting room of the hall  and chatting. They both wished them good morning and took their seats beside each other.

Neil : what's the plan Manik?

Manik : we are going to explore Goa. I'm sure you will love it.

Neil : when are we leaving and where to?

Manik: why to ruin the surprise Neil? Have some patience and I'm sure you love the surprise later.

Neil rolls his eyes and wraps his hand around Avni's shoulder leaning onto her.

Swetha : before we ahead out why don't we have breakfast in a nice restaurant then starts the day?

Everyone agreed to swetha's idea. In fact everyone was also hungry.

Neil : no one is coming in my car apart from my lovey wife.

He was so blunt and before anyone could protest Neil holding Avni's hand drags her outside of hotel.

Avni chuckles at Neil's behaviour but didn't say a word knowing how possessive he is about her.

Everyone drove with the bodyguards behind them to the first destination.

Manik was showing them the places and telling them what he knows about the place.

Everyone was enjoying and clicking pictures of each other. Neil took his phone out and seeing avni enjoying herself, he too starts clicking her pictures.

Avni who was giggling and loving the view had no idea what her husband was up to: suddenly she turns around and found Neil clicking her pictures. She smiles and calls him.

Avni : Neil, why are you standing there? Come here.

Neil smiling to avni made his way towards her and stood beside her.

Avni: can I get your phone. I wanna take some pictures of the view.

Neil nodding his head passed his phone to avni not knowing what she was going to do.

Avni grins herself and taking his phone she also starts clicking pictures of the view but in between she didn't fail to capture candid pictures of Neil's.

They were e going themselves when Manik decided to tell them about the next destination.

Manik : I know one place where they have awesome adventures things to go. It's safe too.

Neil : wow! I would love that.

Avni : really Bhai! I always wanted to do something related to adventure, like trying something new. Wow Neil did you hear that.

Neil smiles and side hugs knowing her excitement  about her trying new adventures things.

Manik : You would love it doll. We should go there and spend few hours there.

All of them agreed and getting back in their car drove to the place.

They arrived at the destination. Fab 5 and Neil were definitely wearing a cap to over their faces but still the fans recognised them. They all starts gathered around them and starts clicking their pictures.

Bodyguards tried stopping the fans but seeing Neil gesturing to them they stepped back let them have fan meet.

Neil and fab 5 clicking pictures and interacting with fans requested for privacy to which fans nodding their heads left from there.

They spoke to manager who was in charge for the adventures activity who was ready and happy to assist them.

Everyone got their lives jacket on and in pairs get on the boat.

AvNeil were the last one to ride on the boat. Avni holding Neil's hand climbs on the boat.

They stood up soon as they got in the middle of the sea with the breeze hitting their faces. Neil spreads his arms out and closing his eyes felt calmness into his body.

Avni rested her head on Neil's shoulder and captured the moments on Neil's phone.

Avni hugging Neil thanked him while Neil smiles and pecks her forehead.

Neil : what next Manik?

Manik : there should have more activity. This is just one.

The manager who was assisting them looks at Manik.

Manager : yes there is some activity but it's other side of beach. If you wish then i can take you with me.

Neil : yes, that would be perfect. Can you please lead the way? We will follow you.

The manager nodding his head took the lead while others chatting in between follows him.

Everyone's was astonished to see so many activities being done here. The girls were jumping in happiness and was willing to do try all of the activity.

Neil looks at avni who was gleaming with the excitement and happiness. He moves towards her and wraps his arms around her shoulder.

Neil : wanna try them Jaan ? You don't have to if you don't want to. I can be there with you.

Avni : Neil i really want to try all of them with you. But not all the activity is for a pair.

Neil : why do you worry about that Jaan? Long as you want to do either be it in pair or yourself you will do it because it makes you happy. You're so excited to do all this. I won't stop you today.

Avni : thank you so much Neil. You know na that I love you so much.

Avni side way pecks his cheek making him smile and grin.

Neil : and I love you too Jaan. Which one do you want to do first?

Avni : I really wanna try this jumping one.

Neil's eyes almost popped out hearing his wife demand knowing she's scared of heights. He was unsure letting her do or not but seeing Avni's excitement he gave up and allowed her do it.

Neil : you can do it Jaan. But be safe. I will capture your moments seeing you fly like a free bird.

Avni smiles brightly and nodding her head at Neil moved towards people who was in charge.

Neil took his phone out and starts video recording soon as avni was ready to fly.

Avni coming back to Neil hugged you tightly making him stumble back but he handled himself and hugged her back.

Avni : thank you so much Neil.

Neil broke the hug and showed avni the video.

Everyone tried so many different activities there and capturing them in their own ways. All the couple were loving the times that they have spend with the loves ones.

Everyone was sitting on yacht and waiting for their dinner to arrive. It was Neil's idea to have dinner on yacht.

Neil seeing avni hugging herself because of the cold breeze hitting them and them being in middle of the sea made avni feel cold. Neil asked one of his bodyguards to get his bag pack which he brought for emergencies.

Neil thanking the bodyguard out a pair of hoodie out and passed it to avni who confusingly looks at him.

Avni : why did you pass me your hoodie Neil?

Neil : it's very obvious Jaan that you're feeling cold. Just wear it over your dress.

Avni : I'll be okay Neil. It won't look nice wearing a hoodie on dress.

Neil wasn't going to compromise with her health so he glares her making avni rolls her eyes at Neil before taking the hoodie and pulling it over her head.

Avni : happy?

Neil : very much. It's looks good on you.

Avni glares him but Neil wraps his arms around waist pulling her close to her. He pecks her side cheek.

~

How was the chapter?

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 2.3K 32
A journey of two people who met with all pain and grief. One was monster while other one was soft and cute but lost innocent. What will happened w...
65.1K 6.3K 54
A tragedy leads ACP Neil Khanna to the doorstep of a celebrity, Avni Raichand, the rising actress of Bollywood. [ Completed ] 。☆彡 There was somethin...
69K 4.7K 39
"You are the love that came without warning ; you had my heart before I could say no" 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕�...