A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 9

1.1K 162 43
By bubbleybunnies

A car stops at the numerous building and the diver through the mirror looks at the boss who who was resting itself on the back seat. The driver softly calls his name out.

Diver : Neil sir. Neil sir! We have arrived.

Neil flicks his eyes open and gave small nod to the driver before pulling out a face covering and his sunglasses.

Neil covering his face steps out of the car and took a glance around him before stepping inside the building.

Neil walks to the receptionist who was busy tapping her long nails on the keyboard. Neil clears his throat to gain her attention.

Receptionist: how can I help you sir?

Neil : can you check an appointment for Neil khanna?

The receptionist nodding her head quickly looks at the appointment list under Neil's name.

Receptionist: I'm sorry sir but there is none appointment under your name.

Neil : just a second!

Neil takes his phone out and dials a number.

Neil : hello Manik. Why isn't my name under the appointment list?

Manik: hello babe! Why didn't you inform beforehand about your arrival?

Neil rolls his eyes as he heard Manik calling him babe.

Neil : Manik behave yourself and answer my question first.

Manik : can you pass the phone to the receptionist?

Neil pass the phone to the receptionist who starts talking to Manik meanwhile Neil taps his foot on the ground. He gave small smile as the receptionist passed him the phone back.

Receptionist: sorry sir.. you can go in.

Neil : thank you miss.

Neil shoving his hands in his pockets starts walking to the cabin where his foolish friend is occupied.

Neil twist the knob and opens the cabin door and opens his mouth to say something but stops seeing the scene in front of him.

Neil quickly turns around and cursed Manik in his mind.

A minute later Neil heard Manik's voice to which Neil turns around and gave awkward smile to Manik.

Neil : Manik malthora I hope you didn't call me just to see this...

Manik : why would I let you intrude my private moments Neil khanna.. and yes I have some work for you so cut the bullshit and take a seat.

Neil rolls his eyes and looks at Nandini who smartly got busy with the phone and behaved like nothing happened.. Neil shook his head and sat cross Manik.

Neil : what work do you have?

Manik passed the file to Neil to which Neil looks at Manik then at the file.

Neil : what is this?

Manik : go through the file before questioning.

Neil read the file and Manik notices Neil's expression changing as he read the file.

Neil closes the file and stares Manik.

Neil: do you know what you are doing?

Manik : yes I do but I also need your help in this Neil.

Neil : baby doll! Are you aware of this?

Nandini: yes Bhai! I do know about this.

Neil : if this is what you both have decided then I can't say no.. I'll speak to everyone at home.

Manik : thanks Neil.. I don't know what would I have done without you.

Neil :  anything for you brother.. I'm happy that you will be doing something you want..

Manik smiles.

Neil throws his face covering in the bin and made his way to washroom. He washed his hands then steps out of the washroom..

He sat on the couch and thought about Manik's idea moving out of khanna mansion soon  ..

Neil was lost in his thoughts that he didn't acknowledge Avni's presence in the room.

Avni who kept her things on bed and looks at Neil. She calls his name out but didn't get any response so avni walks to him and wraps her arms around his neck..

Neil comes back to the reality and looks at avni.

Neil : Jaan when did you come back?

Avni : while ago. What you are thinking?

Neil :I have something to tell you..

Avni: what is it?

Neil : not now but will do it in front of everyone.

Avni nodded her head and rested her head on his chest. Neil smiles and patted her head lightly making her smile...

On the dinning table everyone was seated when Manik nudge Neil to start the conversation.

Neil clears his throat gaining everyone's attention.

Neil : I have something important to inform you all.

Swetha : what is it Neil?

Neil : mom.. actually.. Manik and baby doll have decided to move into their mansion by next week..

Everyone looks at manan who bows their head and stares at the plates.

Prakash: why? Why do you need to move out manik? What about the promises you made to us Manik?

Manik : dad... please don't say no..

Prakash looks at Manik then at Neil.

Neil : dad they are not moving to far.. they will be close to us.. they have decided to move out before their wedding.. and we can't say no when they have already decided.

Everyone looks at Neil then at MaNan.

Bebe : I will let you both move on one condition only.

Prakash: Bebe how can you say that? They are not moving.

Bebe : be quiet sunny.. Nandini, Manik will you agree to the condition?

Manik : what condition Bebe?

Bebe : it's very simply... that you both will come to Khanna mansion every day to meet us.. is that okay?

Manik nods his head.

Neil : can I add something on to this also?

Manik : don't trouble me Neil.

Neil : don't start again Manik... the thing I want to add on this is that you both will not move out till I say so..,

Manik : this is not fair... you promised me that you won't play any trick..

Neil : when did Neil khanna start listening to you...

Manik picks fork and points at Neil making others shook their head.

Neil took a book and comfortable sitting on bed opens the book.. he pulls the side drawer and puts spectacles on.

Avni changing into her night outfit laid next to Neil and calls his name out.

Avni : Neil..

Neil looks at avni after closing the book and keeping it aside.

Neil : yes Jaan!

Avni : when did you both have the conversation about them moving out? And why wasn't I included in the conversation?

Neil : today itself.. and about that ask your dearest brother..

Avni : Neil will you drop me to work tomorrow?

Neil : is that  even a  question Jaan.. yes I will be dropping you off to work tomorrow..

Avni moves close to him keeping her head on his chest whereas Neil gets inside the covers and puts one of his arm under Avni's back..

A second later Neil glances at avni who stares at the ceiling while drawing some patterns on his hand..

Neil : Jaan I was thinking something..

Avni : about what?

Neil : I was thinking to take small break from shooting like few months... I can help dad with office work also with Manik..

Avni : it's not bad idea.

Neil : tomorrow I have last shoot of the upcoming song.. I will contact my manager and ask him not get any project till I say so..

Avni nodded her head.

They were snuggling while talking about some random talks.

Neil kissed Avni's forehead and turns of the room light.

Next morning Neil woke up half an hour late than his usual time.. he quickly rushed to washroom to fresh up.

Neil getting into his causal walks down the stairs to see everyone sitting in hall. He made his way to them and wished them good morning.

Neil : good morning everyone.

All of them wished him good morning back.. Neil sat next to Manik.

Neil : where is avni?

Manik: in the kitchen..

Neil nodding his head gets up and moves to kitchen..

Neil walks in kitchen to see ladies making breakfast.

Neil : avni..

Avni looks at him.

Neil : come with me..

Neil walks out of kitchen followed by avni.

Neil : why didn't you wake me up earlier?

Avni : you were sleeping so I thought not disturb you... plus you looked very tired.

Neil : next time wake me up.. okay..

Avni nods before walking back to the kitchen.

Neil hold Avni's hand took her inside the building.

They both walked to Avni's cabin.

Neil : Jaan... I should leave now.. I gotta reach at the shooting place.

Avni : okay... remember to call me afterwards.

Neil : I will Jaan.. take care. Love you!

Avni : you too! Love you too.

Neil pecks her lips before leaving the cabin and walking out of the building.

Neil sat in the car and looks at the driver.

Neil : to the set..

The driver nodding his head drove away.

Neil walks to vanity room and saw hie script ready along with his outfit. He quickly messaged avni about his arrival then picking his outfit went to change.

Avni with thump sat down with pencil in her hand.. she sighed while staring at the piece of paper..

Avni : what else can I add to make it perfect?

She thought looking at her design which she drew but something was missing..

Avni looks up as she heard sound..

Avni : coffee.. thank you Nandini... I really need this..

Avni quickly takes her cup and starts sipping.. Nandini sat next to avni and looks at the design.

Nandini : wow this is good baby girl but something is definitely missing... I mean we can add something to make it look different...

Avni : I know Nandini but can't figure out what can I do to make it look different..

Nandini: where is Mukti and alya? Didn't they come today?

Avni : they are not coming today as they are having fab 5 meeting together? Didn't Bhai tell you?

Nandini: I haven't seen mani since morning... nor he called me..

Avni : hmm... can you help me with this?

Nandini: sure!

Nandini thought for a moment before jotting some points on another piece of paper before making final design..

Nandini: what do you think about this?

Avni : we can try it...

Nandini smiles and picking the intercom calls someone.

Nandini: come to Avni's cabin in five minutes..

She ended the call and looks at Avni who starts drawing the design again..

Nandini: baby girl wanna have girls night out today?

Avni : sorry Nandini... I need to finish the design then look at the dresses for our next showtime... we won't time today.. probably next time..

Nandini: when is the showtime?

Avni : on 6th.. means next week.

Nandini: how did I forget this? Let's spilt our work..

Avni nodded her head then a second later she heard knock ...

Avni : come in...

Avni smiles seeing her staff member coming with bunch of materials...

Girl : where should I keep them?

Avni : leave it on the table... then go with Nandini.. she will tell what to do next..

The girl nodded and follows Nandini... avni looks the clock and saw it's already 7pm... she sighed before getting back to work...

Neil sitting in his vanity room opens his social media... he was surprised to see so many notifications... he starts checking his Dms and liking few pictures of his from fcs...

Neil scrolls down till he found something which made him smile... he clicks the account and went through..,

Neil : I have to forward this to Jaan... she would be proud to see this..

Neil smiles and forwarded the account to Avni.

Neil few minutes later was finished with the shoot... he was going to leave when the team crew requested Neil to join dinner with them.. Neil couldn't say no so he joined them..

Neil before joining them calls avni to inform her but she didn't pick the call...

Neil guessed it that she might be busy therefore he left her message.

-
Hope you have enjoyed it.

Vote and inline comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.3K 4.7K 24
Be it any type of relationship there would always be unconditional love for the people u care for and that is avneil lets see how they realise their...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
140K 12.9K 64
This is about two people who study's in same collage. Then they eventually has feeling for each other but was afraid to share. Will they overcome t...