A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 2
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 6

1.6K 179 54
By bubbleybunnies

All the camera was set up in front of Neil and twinkle who was seated on single couch beside each other. Fab 5 and directors were sitting behind the camera along with the one the channel who have come to take Neil's interview along with twinkle regarding the movie which is going to release soon in the cinema.

The reports behind the camera gave thumbs to Neil and twinkle and starts recording the interview. The reporters starts shooting their questions regarding their upcoming movie which was going release within few days.

As the camera was on the channel reporters starts throwing the questions up to them who smilingly answered them.

Reporter : Neil sir we have known you're have been working on this project over a year. Is that something different the audience is expecting to see you on the screen?

Neil : well every time I have tried doing something so I can assume even this time it will be different. And trust me audience will love this move a lot. Not because I am acting in the movie but because of the storyline. Entire team has put effort to make the movie.

Neil smiles at twinkle who bobbed her head agreeing to Neil.

Reporter: twinkle ma'am how have been approached to this movie? And how do you feel working again with Neil sir?

Twinkle: I guess I have been approached to this movie because my pervious back. I got call and I took the interview. They instantly chose me so.. and working with Neil then it's pleasant to work with him again. Who wouldn't love to work with hottie?

She said with smirk on her lips making Neil chuckle lightly along with reporters.

The interview went on about an hour when they took small break in between before another segment.

As the camera was off them Neil excusing himself went out of the room and taking his phone out dialled Avni's number leaning to the door.

Neil rubs his nape while muttering some words as avni didn't pick the call up. He dialled number but luckily before he could end it avni picked it up and spoke up catching her breath up.

Neil : hello Jaan! Why are you panting so much?

Avni : Neil I was showering. How was the interview?

Neil frowned hearing her words but chucked it.

Neil : it went pretty well! Are you still at home?

Avni : Nandini is going to pick me up in 10 minutes. I was getting ready to leave.

Neil : oh, okay! Listen Jaan I have to go now.. someone is coming.

Avni : okay, bye Neil!

Neil : bye Jaan!

Neil ended the call and turns around to see Manik. He sighed seeing Manik picking his phone back into his pocket.

Neil : you scared me Manik! Couldn't you drop a message before coming here?

Manik smirks and threw his hand in the air before bringing back to his chest and folded it against his chest.

Neil irks seeing Manik smirking. He took a step to Manik and stomped his foot on Manik's before leaving passing glare for Manik. Manik let winch escape from his mouth before running behind Neil.

The camera was turned again in front of twinkle and Neil who was seated with beside each other. The reporter starts the interview welcoming both of them.

Reporter : today we have Neil Khanna and twinkle taneja with us.

Neil and twinkle passed their beautiful smile on the camera.

Reporter: before we forward with the segment I have few questions regarding your both upcoming movie.

Neil and twinkle nodded their head.

Reporter: what has inspired you both to take this movie up?

Neil : my character has inspired me to this novice.

Twinkle : I believed what has inspired me has to be the plot.

The reporters asked few questions before starts the Manik segments.

Reporter: now we are going to play comparability game. Let's see who knows each other better.

They both nodded their head.

Reporter: favourite place to hang out?

Neil : beach!

Twinkle : his home!

Reporter: favourite colour?

Neil : pink!

Twinkle : black and white?

Reporter: what kind of marriage would he/ she prefer?

Twinkle and Neil looks at each before laughing out making the reporter look at them.

Neil : she would prefer love marriage.

Twinkle : I think  love too.

They continued to comparability test. They soon ended the this segment too. Neil saw the time and realised now it's time for live segment. He took his phone out and quickly dropped a message to avni before the live session.

Neil kept his phone back in his pocket as the crew called for him for the live session. The camera was up again but this time the channel was live on Instagram with many fans joining them. They were 5k people watching them.

The live session started with the promo playing in the back with all the crew sitting beside each other. It's a live promotion for the movie. The fans gushed seeing Neil and twinkle together after such long time. They all start commenting whereas the trailer was being played at the back.

Once the trailer ended the all crew cast had brightly seeing the camera. The reporter starts shouting some questions regarding the film to the cast.

The fans were gushing over the trailer and wouldn't hold their excitement to see the fill movie.. the person who was charged with live lesion camera almost was having hard time keeping the comments by the fans.

Reporter : the trailer is thrilling. I'm sure audience can't keep their excitement now. We have some questions to Neil and twinkle before we end the live lesson by fans..

Neil : yeah sure, shoot the questions.

Reporter: Neil how would you describe your personal life? How different is it from personally?

Neil : my personal life is like as usually human being. I don't tend to do something different any of you. My personal life is much difference than my professional life. At home I'm not the star Neil khanna but Neil khanna itself.

Reporter: recently we had some rumours about you and your childhood best friend? Is it true how guys are seeing each other?

Neil rolls his tongue inside his mouth gazing at the camera before answering the question.

Neil : didn't you just mention a rumour being heard about that? If that is rumour than how I supposed to know if am I dating her or not?

Neil said chuckling at the reporter who giggled lightly too.

Neil : my life is about rumours neither be personal or professional. I don't believe in those rumours. And about someone dating let the time reveal it.

Reporter: twinkle are you dating anyone?

Twinkle : absolutely not.

Reporter: Do you support a celebrity secret marriage and they may hide it from family and friends?

Neil's eyes diverted to Manik who looked at him too. Neil turned his gaze up to the camera  and licking his lips spoke.

Neil : if two people are happy being in secret marriage then I don't see any problem with that. Marriage is something doesn't need to be shown to the audience. I personally believe if they are happy then who am I to point finger at them. And about then hiding from family and friends I think it's their personally matter to solve it. I can't give my opinion on them.

Reporter : Neil sir can audience assume you and twinkle are dating each other?

Neil and twinkle chuckled together then looks at the reporter.

Neil : we are just friends, we are not dating each other. She is friend of mine that's all. Right twinkle?

Twinkle : obviously we are friends.

They answered few more questions before the the reporter starts calling out some fans questions from the live.

Reporter: someone has asked Neil, how do you maintain your fitness?

Neil : I don't really much maintain my fitness routine. Through my social media you must have guessed how foodie I am. But yeah I do go to gym or do my morning exercise to  keep myself fit. I don't do much different to that.

Reporter: someone has also asked, how much did you miss home when you're shooting for this movie?

Neil : terribly I missed my home but work is important.

Reporter: someone has also asked do you love someone?

Neil : loving someone as in? I love everyone who is mine? Either be you guys or my family.

Reporter:  Neil and twinkle this is last question. Will audience see you both again on screen?

Twinkle : why not? If we get chance to work together then why not.

Neil : I totally agree with twinkle.

Neil and twinkle gave small message to their fans before the live hot end. The reporter starts packing their stuff when Neil's phone rang. He took his phone out and saw Nandini's name flashing. He frowned seeing her number but nevertheless picks it up.

Neil : hello baby doll!

Nandini: hello Neil Bhai, when are you leaving back to home?

Neil : soon, why? Is everything okay?

Nandini: I just wondering if you all could have lunch together.

Neil : sure, why not! Just message the place, I'll be there with others.

Nandini: okay Bhai, see you soon!

Neil : wait up, where is avni?

Nandini: avni is busy. Bye Bhai!

Nandini hanged the call before Neil could ask her to pass the phone to avni. Neil sighed and kept his phone on side and looks at others who was busy in themselves.

Neil clears his thoughts gaining their attention. Everyone looks at Neil.

Manik : what happened Neil?

Neil : baby doll called a minute ago. She was wondering if we could have lunch together.

Manik : Nandini called you but not me?

Neil : stop being jealous Manik. She loves me more than you. You should accept it now.

Manik glares him before moving the room. Neil chuckles and looks at others who gave him positive reply.

Twinkle : I'm sorry I can't come with you guys I have some other plan.

Neil : hey please come with us!

Twinkle: sorry Neil. I really can't change it. I promised him.

Neil : I understand. See you soon.

Neil gave her small hug as she was ready to leave. Twinkle bidding bye to everyone left from there.

In fashion house avni was seated hall with popcorn in her hand. She was munching popcorn while watching Neil's recently interview which was just uploaded 10 minutes ago. Her nose was red seeing how close they were sitting beside each other.

Avni took hand full of popcorn and stuffed in her mouth.. she munched it loudly glaring the screen when she heard giggle behind her. She turns around and saw Nandini trying to control her laugh.

Avni furiously kept the bowl on table and looks at Nandini who sat beside her.

Avni: laugh as much you want.. I hate you.

Nandini giggles and pulls Avni's cheeks making avni glare at her.

Avni rubbing her cheeks looks at Nandini who glanced at the tv.

Nandini: baby you don't have to feel insecure seeing them together. You're his. He is yours.

Avni : like you won't cry seeing some other girl with Bhai.

Nandini snapped her head at avni and held her hands in hers.

Nandini: we are possessive about them baby. I don't like any girl going close to them but it's their professional.

Avni : I don't like crying but I don't know what am I doing here. I can't stand seeing him close to her.

Nandini: I know baby. I know. How it feels. Cheer up, Bhai is taking us for lunch.

Avni : you called him?

Nandini: obviously. Now wipe those precious tears and get ready for lunch.

Avni : I'm not going. I don't want to go. She will be here too.

Nandini: uff baby. Don't do this.. you can't ruin my plan because of her. You know she isn't like that.

Avni : I don't care. I'm not going. Cancel the plan.

Nandini sighed and calls Manik who immediately picks it. She told Manik to come straight to fashion house.

Nandini: baby. I am not going to give lecture because I know the feelings.. come let's bake something.

Nandini holding her hands pulls avni to kitchen before avni could protest.

Nandini starts baking with Avni which made avni feel better. They were baking when they heard some voices from out. Nandini said she will go and went out.

Avni took bar of chocolate and opening the wrapper took one bite. She starts munching the chocolate while pouring the batter in tray.

She flinched when she felt hands wrapping around her waist. Her breath got hitch. She tilts her head slightly to side and saw Neil with smile.

Avni : Neil.. when did you come back?

Neil didn't say anything but placed a kiss on her shoulder from back. His hands rested on her waist.

Neil : why did you cancel the lunch?

Avni : I didn't! Who told you?

Neil smirks and turns avni around. He cups her face.

Neil : I just guessed it. Jaan I'm not going to ask the reason why you cancelled but instead I want something from you.

Avni : what?

Neil leaves her cheek before bending down to his knees and forwarding his hand to her making her shock and surprised.

Avni : Neil what is this?

Neil : sshh! Will you go on date with me?

Avni : Neil what are you saying?  Don't you know I am married.

Neil laughs and nodded his head.

Neil : I know but still I want to date you. Will you?

Avni : he will kill you?

Neil : I don't mind getting killed for you?

Avni : is that so? He will really kill you. He is hell possessive about me.

Neil : even I am about you love. Will you go on date with me? I'm sure you will forget idiot husband of yours who doesn't care about you?

Avni : are you trying to create misunderstandings between me and my husband?

Neil : why would I do that? I'm just asking you to go on date with me but not make some babies.

He smirks and earned himself a glare from Avni before she blushed hearing his comment.

Neil : oh gosh! You blushed.. that made my day. I loved it. Is it yes!

Avni lifts her head up and nodded still blushing. Neil gets up and pulls her in hug.

Neil : I love you Mrs....

Avni tightened the hug making Neil smile. Neil broke the hug and kissed her forehead.

Neil : be ready for the date tonight. Your idiot husband will never found out our small secret. Your secret is safe with me.

Avni : I can't lie to him.

Neil : I'm sure you can love.. say it you're going on date with most handsome hottest boy.

Avni : he will kill both of us.

Neil : I'll protect you from him. Come let's go. I'm sure you don't want have our date in kitchen.

Avni giggles and linking her arms with Neil walks out of the kitchen with smile playing on her lips.

Here it is the update finally. Sorry for not updating last month, had a lot of things going on.

And shubhangi1600  this is fabulous poster. You have always amazed me with your talent. Thank you so much shubhu for this❤️❤️😍😍 I really loved it and appreciate it. Love you.. thank you so much.

How was the chapter?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

What did you liked most of the chapter?

What is your favourite part of the chapter?

Hope I didn't bored you guys?

What will happen next?

Do you think Neil will find out Avni being insecure?

How many of you are excited for their date?

How much would you rate this chapter on scale 1-10?

Vote and inline comments.

Target is :160+ votes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil
57.5K 7.5K 62
Everything unfolds with a purpose. There existed a motive behind Neil's departure from Delhi with his children. That motive guided him towards Avni...
129K 15.6K 88
Love story, Khanna's & Mehta's know each other from long time. Avneil has love & hate type of relationship. Will their friendship relation converts i...
52.8K 4.6K 24
Peep to know about the story becouse it's secret 😉 (UNDER EDITING) Highest ranking - #3 in AvNeil (08.06.19) 😄 #1 in SecretLoveStory #3 in ZainIm...