I CHANGED THE BAD BOY✓

By ReaderDisha

"Why are you ignoring me?" "Ahh---Lucas I don't know. Whenever I have tried to trust someone I have been betr... More

CAST
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Thank You

1.3K 69 55
By ReaderDisha

Hello My Lovely Readers. How are you all?

So,

I wanted to thank you all again for Supporting me and My Book. I am glad that you guys liked it.

Previously I asked you to select any one option from A or B. Majority of you chose 'A'. Therefore Now I am going to reveal what was stored in these options.

Option A was the End of the Story.
Option B was a Sequel without a Happy Ending.

However if you guys want I can still write a Sequel.😉🤗 Just tell me your views either by Commenting below or you can DM me.

So till then it's the end of the Story. I really enjoyed writing it. All your comments have really motivated me throughout.

I would really like to thank these people who have constantly supported me and my Work.

sowjanyanoone
Schwethz
Goldenwarrior1818
JumbledSymphony
liferocker
Dishashrivas
__Shattered_heart__
shinning_rhea94
Stars-Dark-Smile
Elegiac_Damsel
theficti0nwriter
Viratkohliindia

I am really sorry if I have missed anybody. Thanks a lot Guys ❤️❤️..
To all my Silent Readers-- Thank you to you too. ❤️

If you Guys have any questions regarding anything just ask below.

Stay safe and Happy.🤗😍

Vote.
Comment.
Follow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 28.7K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
1K 8 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
712K 24.3K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
185K 5.9K 35
'Life never ends in a happy ending. . . I don't know why I expected one.' Demi Alvaro is not one to be messed with. It's as simple as that. She's...