A bundle of joy ❤️ |complet...

By bubbleybunnies

Sequel of "being love with superstar". Blessing.. what does blessing means to you? A story full of journey... More

~Chapter 1
~chapter 3
~chapter 4
~chapter 5
~chapter 6
~chapter 7
~chapter 8
~chapter 9
~chapter 10
~chapter 11
~chapter 12
~chapter 13
~chapter 14
~chapter 15
~chapter 16
~chapter 17
~chapter 18
~chapter 19
~chapter 20
~chapter 21
~chapter 22
~chapter 23
~chapter 24
~chapter 25
~chapter 26
~chapter 27
~chapter 28
~chapter 29
~chapter 30
~chapter 31
~chapter 32
~chapter 33
~chapter 34
~chapter 35
~chapter 36
~chapter 37
~chapter 38
~chapter 39
~chapter 40
~chapter 41
~chapter 42
~chapter 43
~chapter 44
~chapter 45
~chapter 46
~chapter 47
~chapter 48
~chapter 49
~chapter 50
~chapter 51
~chapter 52
~chapter 53
~chapter 54
~chapter 55
~chapter 56
~chapter 57
~chapter 58
~chapter 59
~chapter 60
~chapter 61
~chapter 62
~chapter 63
~chapter 64
~chapter 65
~chapter 66
~chapter 67
~chapter 68
~ chpater 69
~ chapter 70
~epilogue

~chapter 2

3.4K 249 157
By bubbleybunnies

At khanna house there was a lots of hustle going as today was Manik Malhotra marriage.. he was finally getting married to love of his life.. everyone was running behind to khanna back yard as it was Manik haldi function was kept in backyard...

Manik was dressed in yellow suit sitting down and looking at his friends who was standing behind him and teasing him all the time..

( Manik's haldi outfit)

Manik was smiling while sitting there but only one person knew his smile wasn't from his heart... how could he smile and be happy when his soul brother isn't with him on his special day.. he misses him a lot..

A tear escaped from his eyes remember those moments when he felt someone bending down to his level .... he looks to and saw his sister smiling at him.. he too smiled at her but he got shocked as she wiped his tears off..

She the held his hand and pulled side leaving their friends shock too...

Manik : baby doll..

Yes the person was none than our own Mrs avni Neil khanna who was noticing Manik's action while standing far away from him..

Avni stops walking and looks at him.. even her eyes was filled with fresh tears... Manik rubs his thumb to wipe her tears off and nods no...

Manik : baby doll why you crying?

Avni sniffed and looks at him cutely answered  him back and which  made him smile lightly..

Avni : because you're crying Bhai..

Manik : how do you know I was crying?

Avni : I know Bhai.. I also know you miss Neil.. you want him to be here Bhai on your special day..

Manik : how can you understand me so well.. I miss him a lot.. but he..

Avni : Bhai.. Neil told you not cry in your marriage function.. if he finds once he vodka then do you what he will do to you?

Manik : I know baby doll.. i do.. but I really miss him....

Avni hugged him and whispered against his chest..

Avni : Bhai Neil blessing is with you always.. always.. i know even Neil wants to be here but his work...

Manik broke hug and cups her face..

Manik : I know baby doll..

Before avni could say anything swetha comes there and held Manik's hand...

Swetha : what are you doing here?  We need to starts your haldi.. don't you want  marry Nandini...

Manik : off course i do.. I was...

Swetha : I was what... come.. sorry avni beta..

Avni smiled looking at them and nods.. she gestured Manik to go.. Manik went with swetha while avni stood there and smiled seeing everyone..

Avni ( mind) everyone misses you Neil.. please come back today... Manik Bhai will be very happy if you could come...

She really wanted Neil to be here when his brother is getting married.. Avni wiping her tears walks to Manik and stood next to Bebe..

Soon haldi function started.. Bebe being eldest applied haldi first on Manik... like this everyone came and dipped their hand in haldi bowl and applied on Manik.. lastly fab 4 and avni came to Manik and smirked.. seeing their smirk Manik didn't failed to understand what will happen next.. before he could stop anyone he was drenched with haldi... he glares at his friends who starts laughing along with Avni.. as Avni's laugh reached to Manik he smiled too.. since Neil left he heard avni laughing her heart out..

While fab 4 and avni was waiting for Manik's burst out but hearing anything they looked at him and saw admiring Avni's laugh...

Manik stood up and tried hugging avni but she stopped as he was drenched in haldi...

Avni : Bhai.. no please.. I'm fine like this..

Manik: baby doll.. let me hug you..

Avni : no Bhai.. not like this.. I won't mind if you hug Nandu like this but not me..

As she completed she ran from there making Manik too run behind her... all the guest and khanna family smiled at them..

Avni was showering up after Manik's haldi..Avni showing up comes out of
washroom while wiping her hair and she was in bathrobe only.. avni then kept towel side and walks to bed.. she picks her phone up and called Neela..

Metha family was attending wedding from Nandini side so they are staying in Murthy's house..

Avni : hello maa..

Neela : hello bacha .. how was Manik haldi?

Avni : Bhai haldi went all.. how about Nandu?

Neela : here everything went good too..

Avni : okay.. I called you to know about there.. like what's happening? Is Nandu with you?

Neela : Nandini is with her mother. Having their moments.. should i ask her to call you later..

Avni : no maa don't.. let aunty and Nandu spend time.. maa I'll meet you there.. bye..

Neela : bye bacha..

Avni ended the call and looks at frame of hers and Neil's wedding.. she picks the frame and traced his face..

Avni : I really hate you Neil.. you made me wait a year for your presence.. I really hate being away from you..

She shoved her tears back as she doesn't cry.. she kept the frame back and got up to get ready..

Avni walks to her closet and took her lehanga out and starts wearing the blouse first.. avni then wore the skirt and moves to her dressing table.. she sat down and starts applying make up on..

Avni finally getting completely ready moves to Manik room to see if he was ready or not..today she had responsibilities of Manik's marriage.. she remembered how Neil called a week before manan marriage function started and told her to take their marriage responsibilities..before avni could ask him about his coming back the call kept hanging due to poor connection..

Avni promised herself to fulfil Neil's words.. avni knocks Manik's room door and heard him come in.. she pushed the door and saw him struggling with sherwin button.. she chuckled and calls his name..

Avni : Bhai..

Manik stops struggling  and looks at door and smiles seeing avni..

Manik : help me..

Avni moves to him and helps him..

Manik : thank you baby doll.. you look beautiful..

( Avni's outfit)

Avni : thank you Bhai..

Manik then kissed her forehead making her smile.

At the same time khanna enters and smiled seeing them.. Manik seeing them moves to them and took blessing of Prakash swetha and Bebe.. they all blessed him..

Bebe : our son is finally get married..

Swetha : yes Bebe.. Manik is finally ready to settle in his life..

Prakash moves to avni and side hugged who smiled at her..

Bebe : we should starts going.. our Nandini must be waiting for her groom..

Manik blushed hearing Bebe while others smiled seeing his blush..

Avni : Bebe where is fab 4?

Bebe : Alya mukti went to Nandini house.. and two idiots I don't know where they are?

As Bebe completed her sentence they heard voice from back and turns to see Dhruv and cabir grinning at Manik while Manik rilles eyes seeing them... cabir and dhruv comes in and stood next to swetha..

Cabir : Bebe missed me..

Bebe : oh shut up.. why would I miss you? My grandson is getting married that you need to be here..

Cabir made face and smirked looking at Manik..

Cabir : so manju are ready to become Nandini puppet...

Manik : Bebe...

Bebe glared cabir..

Cabir : sorry Bebe..

All smiled.. only one person was missing all this was Neil khanna..

At the venue.. khanna family with Manik and cabir Dhruv arrived.. Nandini's parents and Neela Ashish welcomed them.

Manik took blessing of his in-laws abs Neela and Ashish.. he hugged mohit.. even khanna met them..

Manik was brought to sit on mandap. While avni walks to Nandini room.. she opens the door and saw Nandini sitting on bed with mukti and alya..

Avni : Nandu..

Nandini snapped her head and looks at avni smiling...

Nandini: baby doll..

Nandini got up and walked to Avni while holding her dress up.. both hugged each other and cried lightly in each other embrace...

Nandini: I missed you... you came so late.. you forgot you had a friend too.. you only cared about your Bhai.. once Neil Bhai comes I'll complain to him..

Avni smiled in her tears hearing Nandini.. they broke hug..

Avni : stopping crying Nandu.. you make up will be ruined. And I can never forget my friend.. you both are important for me.. don't think like that I can forget you..

Nandini: sorry baby doll..

Avni : don't be sorry.. Alya mukti stay with Nandu.. I'm going to down to see everything..

Mukti and Alya nods... Nandini wanted to avni to stay with her but she knew avni was fulfilling Neil's words.. Nandini blessed to have avni..

Avni comes down and checks all the arrangements.. soon pandit ji asked to bring bride down.. Neela and Nandini mother nodding their head went to bring Nandini down...

Avni came near mandap and stood beside Bebe...

Nandini was brought down beside her was Neela and her mother.. behind Nandini mukti and Alya walked down.. as Manik's ears heard the bride his here.. he snapped his head towards the stairs and his love coming  down.. he got lost in her that didn't when Nandini was brought next side him and was going to seat down.. Manik was still land of Nandini when he felt hand on his shoulder.. he immediately quickly corks out of his world and saw behind cabir smirking at him...

Cabir : Manik Malhotra come out of your Nandini land and see who is sitting beside you..

Manik looks at his side and saw Nandini looking down and he turns his head to cabir and glared him..

( manan wedding outfit)

Pandit ji starts the ritual while everyone smiled seeing the couple.. most happy was Avni who was happy for Nandini and Manik..

Pandit ji told manan to get up for perha... manan stood up and Manik held Nandini hand.. first Nandini taking 3 perha then rest Manik..

All others took flowers in their hand and starts showering flowers on the couple.. avni was having happy tears seeing them.. she could imagine her and Neil itself.. she was thinking about Neil when cold hand encircled around her waist making her startled.. before she could spat the hands away she heard most yearning voice...

" Jaan"

The word Jaan caught her mind.. she knew he was there.. she didn't wanted to live in dream.. she slightly turned her head around and saw his face lightly.. she couldn't see his full face as his half face was nuzzling her hair making her breath hitch....

She was going to whisper his name when she felt hand on her wrist and was pulled in corner where no one was there... she was going to yell but hand palmed her mouth... she looks up and only to get lost in his eyes... tears starts brimmed seeing his face.. she brought her hand and tried touching his face but she was shock as she was pulled in tight hug.. feeling his presence after year made her sob more hugging him tightly.. she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist... she closed her eyes and again heard his voice..

By now you all would have guessed it who he is? I don't have to tell you that too.. right..

Neil : Jaan...

Avni didn't open her eyes but tightened the hug.. while Neil softly caressed her hair..

Neil after sometime broke the hug abs pressed his lips on her forehead.. he moves lightly from her face and saw avni still closing her eyes.. he moves to her eyes and again whispered which he loves calling her..

Neil : Jaan.. open your eyes...

Avni finally opens her eyes and saw him smiling.. she thought she would be dreaming.. she opens her mouth and whispered his name..

Avni : Neil..

Neil smiled at her..

Neil : Jaan I'm here only.. you are not dreaming..

Saying this he again hugged her....

While other side manan marriage was down.. pandit ji told manan to take elders blessing.. manan moves out of mandap and starts taking elders blessing.. at last manan hugged their friends.. they broke hug and looked for avni..

Manik : baby doll? Where did she do?

Everyone too realised Avni's absence and looks around..

Bebe : she was standing beside me..where did she this suddenly?

Before Manik asked cabir to look out they heard Avni's voice.. they turned around and saw avni but most shocking to see Neil holding Avni's hand..all of them were shocked seeing Neil.. two person was in tears they were none than manan...

Neil walks to them and hugged manan... Neil broke hug and looks at Manik and Nandini with smile on his face..

Neil : I kept my promise Manik doll.. you both wanted me to be here on your special day.. I'm here. Please stop crying seeing me.. i know I'm very great.. you can thank me later..

Everyone chuckled hearing Neil.. Neil soon met his family with hugs and kisses.. they were happy seeing him..

Neil held Avni's hand and smiled looking at her who was already staring her.. he was very well of her gaze...

( Neil's outfit)

Then Murthy family gestured guest to have food... even family members moves dining area... Neil wherever he was going he would drag avni as he didn't leave her hand any second..

Neil sat next to manan and looks at Avni who was still standing and staring him.. he sighed and got up and holding Avni's shoulder her sit next to his chair.. he then sat down and starts serving himself... he took first bite and forward to avni...

Neil : Jaan have food first..

He whispered to her as she was only staring him.. others noticed too but didn't say anything thinking Neil will handle avni....

Avni then looks at him then bite he was holding.. Neil gestured her please to eat.. she leaving her thoughts starts eating while he fed her..

Neil finished feeding avni and looks at her..

Neil : do you want to have dessert?

Avni : can I..

Neil bobbed his head making her smile lightly... Neil filled bowl of sweet dish and  starts feeding her... avni being good girl ate from his hand. In between Neil himself ate himself while feeding

Finally guys I'm back with new chapter.

So finally Neil is back...

Happy to see him back..

Manan got married... happy..

How was the chapter?

What will happen next?

Are you happy seeing Neil back?

How was manan marriage?

Did you enjoy the chapter?

If you want  long update then you have to complete the target..

Vote and inline comments..

Target is 120 votes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
99K 5.4K 25
Added English subtitles to all Hindi dialogs! Reading this is good for all who love Romance, however some knowledge of the TV series 'Naamkarann' wil...
397K 32.2K 75
story on our very own avneil