So Possessive ✅

By jennytaegguk

A boy who needs help and only a possessive mafia can only help him. Cover credits to unbelievable: aisyx__ More

Introduction
Chapter 1: No one knows
Chapter 2: Maybe he's a psycho
Chapter 3: Curiosity
Chapter 4: Talk
Chapter 5: Smile
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Know
Chapter 8: Ordered
Chapter 9: Money
Chapter 11: You are beautiful
Chapter 12: Try to ignore
Chapter 13: Take what's mine
Chapter 14: A hint of jealousy
Chapter 15: Enjoy the screams
Chapter 16: What is love
Chapter 17: Where is Jungkook
Chapter 18: Straight to the point
Chapter 19: He's just concerned
Chapter 20: Can I sleep with you?
Chapter 21: Weird in stomach
Chapter 22: I want to go with you
Taekook
Suga Birthday
Chapter 23: I'm interested
Chapter 24: So, do you love him
Chapter 25: Who will beat me?
Chapter 26: He's scared
Chapter 27: Let's make it real
Chapter 28: Surprises
Chapter 29: I won't lose him, right?
Chapter 30: Sledgehammer
Chapter 31: Who are you?
Chapter 32: Are you mad at me?
Chapter 33: Please remember me
Chapter 34: For the first time
Chapter 35: Do you remember?
Chapter 36: Free
Chapter 37: It's a prank
Chapter 38: Another warning
Chapter 39: He enjoyed it
Chapter 40: I'm busy
Chapter 41: Where is he?
Chapter 42: I promised you
Chapter 43: Hissed in pain
Chapter 44: It's just a nightmare again, right?
Chapter 45: I miss you
.
Epilogue

Chapter 10: He's caring

38.8K 1.5K 181
By jennytaegguk

“You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha

Chapter 10: He's caring

It was already 2 in the morning, Taehyung was still awake since he was hungry yet he was shy to ask for food. He was sitting on the bed while fidgeting with his fingers thinking about what should he do to his hungry stomach.

He flinched when the door of his room was opened and saw Jungkook.

"Why are you still awake?" Jungkook asked looking at him.

"Ahm, I'm hungry." Taehyung shyly said looking down and rubbing the back of his neck.

"I told you, you should call me or my maid if you need something." Jungkook replied shaking his head.

"I-I was about to, buh-but I saw there are many people downstairs that's why I didn't call you." Taehyung muttered.

He gasped a bit when Jungkook lifted up his chin to make him look at him.

"Cupcake, you don't have to be shy around them. They are my friends and I assure you that they won't do anything to harm you." Jungkook said with his thumb brushing on the bottom of Taehyung's lip.

"Still, they were so tall and also big." Taehyung mumbled with a pout on his lips.

"You're so cute, honey, but I will dislike it if your stomach is empty." Jungkook chuckled ruffling his hair.

"I-I'm sorry" Taehyung uttered.

"Silly you, baby, there's nothing to worry about. I'll get you food, okay?" Jungkook chuckled.

Taehyung nodded his head and watched Jungkook who left his room. He felt his heart beating so fast and the heat was rushing through his cheeks. He immediately smacked his cheeks and shooked his head to remove his thoughts.

But he can't help and let out a squeal while punching the innocent pillow.

-----

"Pia, is there any food left?" Jungkook asked his maid while walking downstairs.

"Yes, sir, why?" Pia responded asking.

"Prepare them on the tray." Jungkook ordered putting his hands in his pocket.

"Okay, sir." Pia obeyed him and started to work.

"You're still hungry, kook?" Hoseok asked who was sitting on the couch.

"No, that's not for me, that's for Taehyung." Jungkook replied.

"Since when did you become so caring?" Jin inquired teasingly.

"He didn't eat anything earlier and we don't want to see him die just because of hunger, right?" Jungkook retorted shaking his head.

"Why don't you introduce us to him? We would like to know him." Namjoon suggested.

"That's such a nice idea but he's still shy and he might get uncomfortable too." Jungkook replied taking the tray of food.

"Wow, so caring for the first time." Jimin giggled while he was playing PS5.

-----

The door of Taehyung's room was opened once again and Jungkook came inside with the tray of food.

"I'm sorry if I take too long." Jungkook uttered and set down the food on top of the round table.

He pulled the chair and Taehyung sat down on the chair.

"Are you going to eat too?" Taehyung asked looking at him.

"I just ate, enjoy your food." Jungkook smiled in response.

"Thank you, Jungkook ah." Taehyung smiled back.

"By the way, my friends wanted to know you. Are you okay with that?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Won't they disgust me?" Taehyung retorted inquiring.

"Don't worry, they won't dare to speak something that will hurt you. You can trust them too." Jungkook assured him.

"O-okay, maybe tomorrow?" Taehyung replied unsurely.

"Alright, I'll tell them about that. I will leave now, take a rest once you're done." Jungkook said and patted his hair.

Taehyung nodded his head and Jungkook left.

-----

"So, what are you going to do with Taehyung's father?" Namjoon asked when Jungkook came sitting down on the couch beside him.

"3"

"2"

"Hey, why are you counting? Namjoon asking you." Hoseok inquired but Jungkook ignored him.

"1"

The door has opened revealing a furious Hosung standing on the door. They all looked at him while Jungkook smirked.

"Mr. Jeon, what's the meaning of this?! Why did you do that?!" Hosung grumbled with a hand balled in a fist.

Jungkook chugged down his beer, standing up on the couch and hands in his pocket.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked innocently with a smirk on his lips.

"You bought 6 million worth of drinks! And I found out that the manager was also your men!" Hosung snarled.

"Did I? I don't know if it cost that much. And besides, you said that it will be your treat." Jungkook snickered.

"I gave you my son! You should pay properly!" Hosung growled.

"What do you think I'll pay you real money? You don't know how to deal with me, a useless guy like you doesn't deserve anything." Jungkook simply retorted.

"Then give back my son! I don't agree with this shit!" Hosung yelled grabbing Jungkook's collar.

Suddenly, he got a punch on his face. He stumbled to the floor and Jungkook pressed his feet on his neck causing Hosung's breath to start to get difficult.

"You should know your limit, I allow you to come inside here but that doesn't mean you can lay your dirty hands on me." Jungkook stated and harshly pressed his feet on Hosung's neck.

"Argh!" Hosung growled in pain trying to remove Jungkook's feet away from his meck.

Jungkook let go of him, kicking his stomach.

"Leave, I don't want to see your face." Jungkook groaned and kicked him on his stomach again.

Hosung stands up while whimpering in pain, he held his stomach, glaring at Jungkook but when he looked around he saw many pairs of eyes also glaring at him. He gritted his teeth walking out of the house.

"Don't let him leave, go and chased him. I want to see him in the torture room." Jungkook ordered to his men

His men bowed their head and leave the house following Jungkook's order.

"Here's the beer to calm down your nerves." Jimin smirked.

He threw the beer on Jungkook who got it and drinks it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 7.9K 25
Jeon Jungkook is known for being possessive over is property. That also means Teahyung. Jungkook is a mafia boss who is also a ceo of his own company...
357K 16.6K 43
What happens when Taehyung, the most naive being is being bullied harshly by his university... just for being gay? And Jungkook, his crush, being the...
98.3K 2.8K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...
224K 14.6K 35
where a dewy-eyed boy tries his best to save the only human he encountered since the past 11 years of his life, besides his sick mother. A/n Chapter...