Between Us - You and Me // JJ...

By ciyaaraa

Im Jaebum is a 2nd grade high school student who is now a man who looks harsh and scary even though he is act... More

Park Jinyoung
Older Brother
Trio Hero
Past Trauma
The Choice
Jaebum and Jinyoung
Dance Club and Jaebum's Friends
Dream
The Voice I've been Looking For
Jinyoung's Deal
Im Jaebum
Coming Home
The You I Don't Recognize
The Thing Jaebum and Jinyoung Feels
Jaebum's Little Wish
Time Does Fly
Tomorrow, Today
Soulmate
Duo Energic
My Youth
The Hope for Tomorrow
Special 1 - The Special Thread
Teenager
I Like You

Twins

241 9 2
By ciyaaraa

In addition to the songs Coming Home and Tomorrow, Today, Jinyoung finally agreed to make three other songs that have strings similar to the previous two songs. Jaebum gave him the titles, Find You, Icarus and On & On. With enthusiasm and never give up, Jaebum worked on the song assisted by three of his club members besides Jinyoung. His adopted brother helped in making lyrics and some of the notes that would be sung in it. Youngjae and Mark helped in justifying the tone as well as the choreography. Jackson helps sing how high and low the sound will be sung. Everything works together in making songs. Although this song is specifically for Jaebum and Jinyoung, they don't mind and instead are eager to help him.

Even so, Jaebum didn't forget them. He has prepared suitable songs to be sung by all of them whenever possible. Jaebum who is now sitting staring at his new song besides the song he sang with Jaebum also frowns. His eyes were so serious that even Jinyoung who came didn't bother him.

"What are you thinking about, hyung?"

Jaebum looked up and found Jinyoung bringing lunch that day with his usual smile. After storing it on the table, Jinyoung sat in a chair and approached Jaebum. He saw the adoptive brother sigh softly.

"I think I need more voices."

Jinyoung blinked this time. "You mean new members?" Jaebum nodded.

"Of course, your voice is enough and I still need it." Jinyoung turned to the paper Jaebum was holding.

"But I want to add two more people to this song."

"Have you prepared a new one?" Jaebum nodded.

"At the same time adjusting the wet hoarse voice you said before." Jinyoung blinked before laughing.

"It sounds like that." Jaebum nodded, and Jinyoung understood that the man agreed.

"Do you have a suitable person in your class or in your other club?"

"Want boy or girl?" Jaebum raised his eyebrows when Jinyoung seemed to understand Jaebum's intentions.

It feels like with Jinyoung I don't need to say much ...

"If you can boys, you know how girls are here." Jinyoung nodded after giving a slight pause. "However, still-"

"What if the one who is good at dancing and also weird?" Jaebum raised his eyebrows.

"What's with your recommendation?" Jinyoung laughed.

"Maybe not in my class. However, for the past few days there have been rumors that there are two boys who are intimate, one of which is very tall and good at dancing, and the other one is rather strange and it seems that he has no boundaries between reality and imagination. More precisely always being himself and following his own pace." Jinyoung saw Jaebum giving him an expression of disbelief and a little suspicious.

"... Are you sure you want to bring that person here?" Jinyoung laughed again.

"It's funny that Jaebum-hyung shows it honestly like that." Jaebum just blinked confused. "Well, you said you needed more voices." Jinyoung started to open their lunch. "I suggest and maybe they are interesting." He gave Jaebum a box. "I don't know if this is true and I don't really like gossip," He saw Jaebum start opening his lunch box. "However, the tall ones are good at dancing, and are always considered dancing machine."

Jaebum raised his eyebrows when the chopsticks were in his mouth. "Dancing machine?" The sound of chopsticks splitting was heard. Jinyoung nodded.

"Every time he feels comfortable, happy and so on, he moves his body to channel that happiness, is he happy to do it maybe? Or familiar with it? " Jinyoung opened his own.

"Or does he always take dance lessons?" Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders.

"Maybe. His movements are not as subtle as Mark-hyung and Jackson's. I think so."

"Have you seen them?" Jinyoung blinked.

"At that time, I didn't know whether it was someone who was often gossiped about or not, but I had seen tall boys dancing smoothly and as if it were easy in the hallway. Some students also watched him until he felt ashamed and passed still with dance. Interesting." Jinyoung started eating his part.

"Ah, I also bring it to the others if they come here." Said Jinyoung pointed to the bag he was carrying just now.

Jaebum nodded. "Then what about the weird one? Is he good at dancing? "

"I have no idea. I think if he learns like me, he can do it. " Jinyoung swallowed his first bite. "His body is small and seems slim, but I think he needs to fill his stomach needs to do dance activities that are quite draining." Jinyoung devoured the second bite.

Jaebum blinked, digesting every word Jinyoung said to him. While grabbing a sip from each food that he is holding now. His brow frowned again.

"Sorry if my words make your appetite decrease, hyung."

"Huh?" Jinyoung chuckled.

"Just think about it later and now enjoy your lunch. I miss the hyung who likes to eat big. " Jaebum blinked at the wide smile on Jinyoung's face, before he felt ashamed of what he said. Jaebum finally devoured his food and made Jinyoung happy.

Jinyoung's words about both of them I will think about later, that's what Jinyoung got from Jaebum's expression when he was busy with his food. He did not know, that Jaebum could approve his words easily like that.

"Ah, you guys were here first, apparently." Jackson's voice broke the silence between Jaebum and Jinyoung. "What is this? Are you alone together?"

"Why did you conclude that?" Jinyoung grumbled even though the blush did not escape his white face. Jaebum is only busy with his lunch.

"After all you guys are so close." Point Jackson at the chair they were sitting on and his elbows that were almost attached.

"We're talking about songs." Jaebum said lightly.

"And I give an advice." Jinyoung added as if Jaebum was helping to solve a problem that sounded like a misunderstanding.

Jackson chuckles. "You guys are like a couple who can understand each other like that." Jaebum and Jinyoung looked at him annoyed at the same time. "See."

"Never mind Jackson."

"Ah! Jinyoung-hyung brought us lunch!"

"Yeay!"

Jackson sped and forgot the temptation just now. Youngjae approached Jinyoung who was blinking confused.

"Sorry, did you buy anything?"

"Ng," Youngjae shook his head slowly before lifting the same but smaller bag. "I brought the dessert."

Jinyoung smiled. "Thank you, Youngjae."

"You're so clever."

Youngjae smiled even wider when Jaebum and Jinyoung seemed to praise him. Youngjae is like a child from Jaebum and Jinyoung who are now sitting close to him.

"Jinyoungie, how do you know I like this one?" Jinyoung turned around when Jackson began his temptation.

"You said to buy that one, right?" Said Jinyoung curtly teased.

"Ah, there are shares of mine and Youngjae too."

"Thank you, Jinyoung-hyung!" Jinyoung smiled at Mark and Youngjae who were happy to get their share.

"Youngjae-ah, I want my dessert!" Jinyoung turned to Jaebum when he heard the hyung shouting for him.

"It's happens again." Jaebum chuckled.

"You know I'm not enough with that." Jinyoung sighed softly.

"Indeed."

"Sorry, Jaebum-hyung! I was going to buy you strawberry milk, but unfortunately, it's all gone." Youngjae's words made the happy expression on Jaebum's face disappear instantly.

Everyone chuckled at Jaebum who was like that and now hugged his legs on the chair. His expression was really like a child when he felt sad and disappointed. Youngjae panicked and confused when he saw it. "Sorry, let me-"

"Youngjae, you just go eat."

"Eh?" Jinyoung smiled.

"I'll take care of it."

Youngjae gave an expression that there were many question marks above his head, before nodding in agreement. Mark invited him to eat together not far from Jaebum's chair and Jinyoung sat.

"Jinyoungie, you're so mean." Jaebum grumbled when Jinyoung smiled.

"Thank you." Jinyoung got up and made Jaebum even more annoyed.

"That's not-" His words stopped seeing something that was on Jinyoung's palm reaching out to him

"It's certain that if you don't miss it, you'll run out. Good thing I succeeded, here." Jaebum grabbed it, strawberry milk box. "You know this is very popular, not only among girls but also boys."

"Ah!" Jinyoung turned around when Youngjae saw him giving strawberry box milk to Jaebum. "So Jinyoung-hyung bought it first ..."

Jinyoung grabbed his bag and smiled. "I used to buy more, so I won't run out." He said proudly.

"Jinyoung is so deft." What is meant is just smile.

"Sorry, Jinyoungie, I-" Jinyoung turned to Jaebum who was guilty.

"It's okay, hyung. I know you're just joking." Jaebum blinked before seeing his adopted brother switch to Mark and the others.

"What did you buy, Youngjae?"

"Ah, um..."

"What if Jinyoung personally sees it directly? Youngjae is eating right now."

"Ah, you're right. Sorry, Youngjae. "

"Ng," Youngjae smiled when Jinyoung grabbed his bag.

"You bought me a banana!" Jinyoung said excitedly.

"I often see Jinyoung-hyung eat it, I think hyung will definitely be happy."

Jinyoung smiled back. "Thank you, sunshine. I really like bananas. Healthy! " Youngjae blinked before finally smiling.

"Yes, hyung."

Mark smiled when he saw Jinyoung saying that as if it was natural to him. It turned out that the one who called him sunshine again was not only Jaebum, but Jinyoung. He doesn't know who taught it, or whether Jinyoung himself felt that Youngjae is suitable to be called that, or from the name that suits his nature, no one knows. Mark turned to Jaebum. He saw the man began to enjoy the strawberry milk given by Jinyoung and refocused on the paper containing his new song. It turns out that there really is a strange match between Jaebum and Jinyoung, as if the two are their other selves. Mark blinked.

Is this what is called a soulmate?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

546K 30.4K 28
[COMPLETED] What will happen when Youngjae becomes roommates with Jaebum, the most popular yet evil guy in school? HIGHEST RANK #3 in 2jae
251K 12.6K 55
"Control the gay?" "Please it's only the first day of school." Mark Tuan and Park Jinyoung both feel incredibly attracted to their new teacher, Jack...
17.7K 1.3K 35
COMPLETED In which two boys with totally different backgrounds met and their life changed afterward. How they helped each other. Being each other hal...
89.8K 5K 27
[NOT EDITED SORRYS] xxxxxxx " Don't cry over spilt ink." "Isn't it Don't cry over spilt milk?" "Besides, Do you know how expensive ink is?"...