Between Us - You and Me // JJ...

By ciyaaraa

Im Jaebum is a 2nd grade high school student who is now a man who looks harsh and scary even though he is act... More

Park Jinyoung
Older Brother
Trio Hero
Past Trauma
The Choice
Dance Club and Jaebum's Friends
Dream
The Voice I've been Looking For
Jinyoung's Deal
Im Jaebum
Coming Home
The You I Don't Recognize
The Thing Jaebum and Jinyoung Feels
Jaebum's Little Wish
Time Does Fly
Tomorrow, Today
Twins
Soulmate
Duo Energic
My Youth
The Hope for Tomorrow
Special 1 - The Special Thread
Teenager
I Like You

Jaebum and Jinyoung

407 15 0
By ciyaaraa

Jinyoung stopped right in front of his new home, more precisely Jaebum's house. He did not know why his feet could step into that place. Jinyoung's first time feeling warmth and affection there. Maybe that's why his body wants to go back there. Jinyoung looked up, staring at the window that connected him to Jaebum's room, which had just been introduced yesterday by the owner. Jinyoung really wanted to go back there and enjoy many things with Jaebum again. It's only his first day of school and trying to live with Jaebum and his father. He just hoped that everything was different from before. But after the same incident that happened to him again happened at the school where Jaebum attended school, making Jinyoung confused what to do. He does not want to feel the trauma again and again. Especially when he had just felt the warmth that Jaebum's family gave him. Especially where Jaebum is.

"... I can't make Jaebum-hyung worry."

Jinyoung decided to walk away, away from the house.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jaebum returned right in front of his own house, looked up at the window of his room. He remembered when he was with Jinyoung, spending the first time together while reading a book. Jinyoung has the same favorite book as him, and was about to borrow Jaebum's when Jaebum had read it. Jaebum wants to enjoy those moments again with Jinyoung. Shop for books together, groceries for dinner, play and travel with others, and so on. He doesn't know that maybe tomorrow Jinyoung will leave, or next week. He never imagined that taking care of someone for a while would make him miss that person this quickly. Jinyoung has just been with him for a while.

"Since when was I easily attracted to someone like this?" he murmured slowly, and walked towards the other direction, hoping to meet with Jinyoung.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung sat on an empty swing in the park not far from Jaebum's house. With his head down looking at the ground below him, Jinyoung sighed softly. "What should I do?" he muttered softly.

I was deposited by my sister here, there is no way I would run back to the house and bother brother? Especially with these wounds on my face and body? They will definitely worry and get revenge on those who do this to me. Jinyoung shook his head quickly.

No! I can't make anyone worry. Jinyoung sighed softly again. I just troubled the infirmary teacher at school ... he added with a heavy heart.

--------------------------------------------------

Jaebum walked to a park, when it was already dark. He was worried about Jinyoung, and felt that he would not be at home or anywhere else. Jaebum doesn't know why he trusts his feelings to tell him that.

I don't know anything about him, he muttered softly. Why do I feel like he's moving back home and trying not to meet me? Add him more. Jaebum doesn't understand why it seems like Jinyoung's thoughts could cross his mind even though he just met the boy while a go.

Is it because I'm already interested in him? He's an interesting kid, it's just not that...

Jaebum widened his eyes when he saw someone in the park, sitting on an empty swing, looking down at the ground on his feet. His face was full of bandages and bruises. His little hand held the chain that connected the small wooden chair with him, so that he could swing it back and forth. Jaebum immediately recognized who was sitting there. His legs were ordered to move and run toward him.

"Jinyoungie!"

Jinyoung was surprised when he heard his name called out loud. Even so, the voice did not sound angry or blaming him. Jinyoung looked up to see Jaebum looking at him with the same expression and wide eyes. Jaebum ran, approaching him, as if he hadn't seen Jinyoung in a long time. He felt a little relieved that maybe Jaebum was looking for him. Jinyoung unconsciously stepped closer to his new brother. A kind-hearted brother and very interesting when you know him.

The two met, Jaebum put his arm around Jinyoung's shoulder, hugging him warmly. Jinyoung did not know what to feel, between being happy, worried, embarrassed, panicked, and at the same time wanted to cry. But he also felt that his bruised stomach was slightly compressed by Jaebum's body weight.

"Something happened, Jaebum-hyung? You have to run- "

"What are you doing here Jinyoung?! Why don't you go home? " Jinyoung flinched at the question, but when Jaebum let go of his arms and looked into his eyes, Jinyoung knew he wasn't blaming him. Jaebum only worried when he saw him here and not at his house.

"I-I-"

"And again, I told you I'd pick you up at the infirmary. Who allowed you to go home alone? " Jinyoung blinked a few times.

"The infirmary teacher..." Jaebum paused before finally muttering quietly, covering his face by trying to hold back his frustration.

"I know that one. I mean not!"

"Ouch!" Jaebum finally hit Jinyoung's head. Jinyoung didn't feel he was being punished and so, Jinyoung felt Jaebum did it with a sign of affection.

Jinyoung knew what Jaebum meant, for some reason. Jinyoung felt he knew the man for a long time, and it seemed like he was really Jinyoung's brother from the start. Without the need to exchange words, Jinyoung already knew what Jaebum meant, including how Jaebum was towards him.

"I can't trouble you." Jinyoung finally decided to talk. "I'm sure the health teacher already told you that this is not the first time for me." Jaebum was silent, as if listening. Jinyoung who felt that Jaebum was waiting for his sequel to finish, Jinyoung swallowed with determination to finish it as best he could. "I think that if I go to school here, I can avoid that trauma. I believe that everything will be different." Jaebum frowned when he heard Jinyoung's tone of voice as if choked up. Jinyoung tried to hold back emotions that swelled when telling it to Jaebum. "My sister is very overprotective, even so, I'm very grateful. She loves me very much. However, that does not mean I want to be constantly worried about her, I want to show that I can, and she does not need to worry. When we meet, we can have fun together without worrying about many things. " Jinyoung closed his eyes.

"But if it's happened like this again, I won't only bother sister, but also bother Jaebum-hyung and-"

"Shut up, Jinyoungie!" Jinyoung looked up in surprise when he heard Jaebum's loud voice once again. "Can you listen to people's words just once?!" Jinyoung blinked.

"B-but-"

"See!" Jaebum poked his index finger. "You cut me when I want you to listen to me!" Jinyoung frowned before finally sighing softly. Jaebum regarded it as a sign he understood, before finally Jaebum joined in a soft sigh. "I will not let you go alone." Jinyoung looked up. "It's my fault to go alone without you who don't know your school and new home environment just to see Youngjae." Jinyoung tilted his head in confusion, and saw a pink hue adorn Jaebum's cheek.

"Youngjae?" Jaebum blinked, aware of what he was saying, before finally staring at Jinyoung once more. "I'm sorry, keep going." Jaebum sighed and continued.

"Already know your situation like that, you still just go home alone. Did you not see what they did to you? " Jinyoung frowned. He vaguely remembered hearing Jaebum's loud voice in the canteen which was quite noisy. Jinyoung felt a warm light wafting through him as the cold spread from the eyes and treatment of the five children. "I know I'm late in saving you, so they dare to touch you before I stop it, but that doesn't mean that now I will let them do it to you again!" Jinyoung's mouth fell open.

"... but I'm used to-"

"How troublesome if you don't hear my words!" Once again Jinyoung looked up with a surprised expression. His eyes blinked and his mouth dropped open. "I don't want to hear you say I'm used to it again!" Jaebum sighed again. "I only knew you for a while, and I also should have acted like a big brother, but instead I like that." Jinyoung frowned. "But I didn't say that you could be treated like that at school!" Jinyoung gaped. "The school where I am!" Jinyoung felt his tears well up. He doesn't want to cry; he knows he shouldn't cry. Jaebum is a good brother, very kind. Jaebum seemed to be able to see him, he paid attention to who he really was.

"I will still pay attention to you, Jinyoungie." Jinyoung bowed his head, a small smile painted behind his bubbling emotions, and tears that kept flowing.

I didn't know that he could warm my heart with just those words. Jinyoung looked up, smiling softly.

"Yes, I'm sorry, Jaebum-hyung!"

Jaebum didn't know that Jinyoung could attract his attention, make him feel so much emotion, and find every smile and laugh so interesting. Jaebum was relieved when he could see it painted on Jinyoung's handsome face. Himself deserving happiness, Jaebum wants to make sure that Jinyoung will get it. Jaebum felt that he could get through everything when together and being beside Jinyoung.

"Let's go home."

Once again, Jaebum saw the smile that warmed his heart.

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 27
Jaebum couldn't help it. He couldn't take his eyes off of Youngjae. How could he, when the boy was so perfect? How could he, when his heart skipped a...
141K 9K 60
↳ an IM JAEBUM fanfic. "this is... not a good idea." "you're probably right... but darling, you make it so damn hard to think straight." a tale in w...
37.8K 1.3K 20
Park Jinyoung was a college student. He had everything he could wish for; his dream college, friends, good grades, good people around him, and his bo...
7.5K 278 14
[Second book of 'Soulmates'] Jaebum looked at Jinyoung. "10 years," Jaebum said. "10 years," Jinyoung repeated, smiling. Jaebum and Jinyoung, happily...