Time | Exo Kai

By Hananbajrai913

[Completed ] (Book 4 in my Exo series spinoff to phone switch) Have you ever felt like you hate something so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue KAI POV
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 5

181 80 15
By Hananbajrai913

Hope you guys love this chapter and the story so far.

____________________________________

I hate my so call skill, my power to see people when they will die. I could see their time clock when I touched them. Why me? Why can't it be someone else that isn't me? The feeling of knowing people including myself when I will die to make me feel scared, frightened, and sad for them and me.

I can't do anything to prevent that it already sticks and stone. It cannot be changed. We can't change the event on time. It might make it even worst, horrible and awful. It happens once I save an elderly lady from being smashed by a car and the next day she died from a seizure. I got this ability and I can't do anything about it. I can't save the lives of people who are in danger including myself.

Kai is the sole person that can increase my life span. I don't know why it does this, but Kai I am using you just that I am there for my aunt. I am not using you for my own selfish reasons.

Flashback

The day, I realize that I  don't have much time left of my life is when I was 14 years old. It was after I have finished with my tennis practice.

I don't know why it unexpectedly decreased. Maybe because I feel my body became a bit weak, unstable, sore and drain.

I ran back home after school and said "Mom I think there's something wrong with me" I shouted while taking my breaths.

My parents were confused. I could see it on their faces. They know I have this ability I told them right after I got them. They didn't believe me at first but eventually, they did when I show them that a guy will die when we were in our neighbourhood street. My parents believe me right at that moment.

"What do you mean dear?" My mom said curiously.

Suddenly, my eyesight blurred, but not because tears were welling up. Everything became fuzzy; then I saw nothing at all. My consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static. Throughout the inky space, my heartbeats pounded loudly, echoing in my ears, alongside fading pleas for help.

Feeling in my body drained away until finally, all was black. My skin went ashen and I  stumbled forward before I  fell, my mom and dad grabbing for my arms as findable. Then I  lay there in the wooden flooring as still as a corpse, barely breathing at all.

Then my parents send me to the nearby hospital the doctors said I got sick. It was a very rare sickness.

The doctors said I have a rare disease that affected my heart. As times goes by my heart became weaker and unstable. There was no cure for this at that time, but still, they are trying to find a cure for it.

Now I am wearing a watch to indicate me on my heartbeats. To know if there something wrong with it or not. If there is it will make a beeping noise to know that my heart is weak.

I was so stunned and scared. For almost a year, I didn't go to public school. I have been homeschooled all my life until I was 15 years old.

That's when it hits me that I need to live my life to the fullest and make every day the best and memorable day of my life. If not I will regret it later.

_____________________________________

I was still behind the locker hiding from Kai, Suho and Baekhyun. I still don't want them to notice me that I was spying on them mostly towards Kai.

"Look she coming this way," Kai said while pointing at a girl with long black hair.

"Where? Where?" Baekhyun said with unreadable eyes and looked at her.

"Ok I see her I will ask her out," Baekhyun said firmly and walked towards her.

Their first encounter was a bit messy because they bumped to each other but he managed to catch her. I think this is their first meeting. She was smiling and all nervous around.

Well, who wouldn't be nervous around another handsome guy that has a perfect jawline.

"That's Eun Ji she's in the next class after us...but you know right Baekhyun is a playboy" Ara said to me.

"No, I didn't" I replied.

So he is one of those guys. Well if I have a list of names of people I want to be friends with I will definitely cross his name out. So she is his other victim. I saw his smirk plastered on his face.

"So what did you say?" Kai eagerly asked Baehyun.

"I just said hi " he replied.

"Well guys I'm not involved in this bet thing you guys anymore bye" Suho just left them.

"That's it" Kai's brow furrow towards Baekhyun.

"I will ask her in class later" he grin.

"Wait...you two are in the same class?" Kai asked while his eyes widen.

"Yeah... see you" he walked away.

"Well, I will go now...Hana....do whatever you are doing...if you want to be a stalker then so be it" Ara smiled and patted my back and start to giggle.

"Hey, what's so funny," I said and frowned at her but smiled after she walked away.

I know she was joking. Now he is by himself all alone.

He was smiling by himself while looking into the mirror by the locker. Sometimes I question his actions. Well, whatever. It looks like he was thinking of something that I don't know what is.

I just went there trying to get my stuff in my locker that was next to Kai's locker for my next class. That tall jerk is still there I don't know what he was doing still. I just avoided and ignored him, but I could feel his eyes all around me while I was opening my locker door.

"Is he checking me out?" I blink multiple times to see if my eyes playing tricks on me.

I don't know why. As he was standing there leaning on his locker and observing me. I felt butterflies in my stomach with my heartbeats rapidly towards him.

Finally, it unlocks and I put away my belongings and get my other books for the next class. He is still watching me. Maybe he wanted to say something. I don't know.

I was walking away and Kai pulled one of my hands and our eyes locked to each other.

"What?" I asked and looked at his beautiful brown eyes.

"Your beautiful you know that," he said and walked away.

It caught me off guard. Why did he say that out of the blue? Why he suddenly said that? My legs can't even be moved from the spot. I was completely frozen and I could feel my cheeks turning rosy red.

______________________________________

Why did Kai say that to Hana? Find out in the next Chapter and stay tuned. Vote and comments it means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 1.8K 33
[Completed] (Book 2 in my EXO series spinoff to secret Diary) Have you ever felt like you've been played... Well, he did this to my younger sister...
438K 12.2K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
10.6K 517 42
You never know where life may take you. I never thought I'd hold a gun to man's head and shoot but here we are. Here we are, hands covered in gold, s...