Pretty Little Liars//The Sixt...

By Liars_pll

PART THREE OF THE SIXTH LIAR!!: Wanna know a secret? But you can't tell anyone. Okay, I'm not dead. That's ri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AUTHORS NOTE

Chapter 5

6.4K 183 24
By Liars_pll

Kendall's POV

I opened my eyes slightly. It was still dark. I sat up and looked over at the clock. 7:30 am. I yawed and rubbed my eyes.

"Don't tell me you are going to be that person who leaves the morning after they have sex.."Mike said with his eyes still closed.

I laughed. "I'm sorry. But I have to go."

"Why???" Mike complained lazily as he wrapped an arm around me and pulled me back down to him.

"You know why." I whisper and kiss his forehead. I got up and slipped on the clothes I had on yesterday.

"When will you be back?" Mike asked as I tied my shoelaces.

After I finished tying both sneakers on, I sat next to him on the bed. "When I can, I will."

"Where will you be?"

"I can't tell you everything Mike." I say calmly. "But when I can, I will." I kiss him on last time.

"I love you." I say as I bush my thumb across his chin.

"I love you more." He said pushing a strand of hair dangling in my face behind my ear. I smiled and took his hand for a second. I stood straight and was about to let go, when he pulled me back and kissed me harder one last time.

I broke the kiss and told him, "You need to stop doing that." And he laughed.

"Nope."

I let go of his hands and walk out of his room, and then walked out of the house. Now where to?

I was thinking to go and see Spencer, and clean up the mess I made with her too. Ugh, I bet she is pissed at me; for leaving her, for faking my death, for making her keep herself locked up in her room so she could cry. And I hate myself for just watching her do that, and not being able to do anything.

I was walking through the woods. Luckily, all the girls don't live far from each other. I just need to get through here. Okay, yes I am aware that A could be lurking through the woods and find out I'm alive and kill me. And yea everything happens in the woods and all, but I really don't have a choice. I can't really walk down the neighborhood streets. Plus, I am totally fine....

But I was wrong. I felt a hand go over my mouth. I tried to kick and scream but the person was strong. I pulled over by a tree, and I clenched my eyes. The person's hand was still over my mouth. I opened my eyes, and saw who was in front of me.

I ripped their hand off my mouth and whispered, "Ezra?"

"Kendall?" He paused. "Your alive."

"Why are you in the woods at 8am?!"

"I was walking to Spencer's to pick up Aria."

"Why...."

"We are going to an early morning breakfast. Now..how are you alive?" He whispered.

"Ezra, you can't tell anyone. Or else, things will get worse." I state to him.

"Like this isn't bad enough?"

"Ezra, you never saw me! Understood?"

"Yea..." He nodded. I then ran away, out of his sight. So he couldn't see me. I stopped running after a minute or two, and started to walk. My hands in my pockets, my hoodie on. I looked down at my feet as I walked. I thought...

How would my life turn out if A wasn't in it? Well first off, I would be alive..well... Everyone would know I am clearly alive. I wouldn't have been presumed as dead. Secondly, I wouldn't have been in Radley. I wouldn't have suffered though the death trap. Third off, I wouldn't have to hurt anyone I love.

Yet, as I think about it, A has brought some good things. A had me find out that Spencer was my biological sister. A got me to be best friends with Aria, Hanna, Emily, and Ali. A got me to know the truth about my life.

I shook my head, taking myself out of my own thoughts and I stared at Spencer's house...my house...

I saw Aria walking out, going towards Ezra, who looked over to me. We gave each other cold stares.

"What are you looking at?" Aria asked Ezra while turning around. I put myself behind a tree so I was out of Aria's sight.

"Looking at a bird." Ezra lied to her. I came out from behind the tree and saw them walk away hand in hand.

I came out of the woods and went to the back door of Spence-... My house. I grabbed the spare key from under the loose floorboard of the deck and unlocked the door. I snuck in and closed the door softly. I looked around the kitchen. I went over to the mail and saw that the magazine I subscribed to was never cancelled. It still mails. I smiled at myself. I heard a thump upstairs. I looked towards the staircase and carefully walked over and up the stairs. I reached Spencer's bedroom. I tapped the door and it creaked open. Spencer was standing there was a pocket knife in her hand, but once she saw my face she dropped it and ran over to me.

We hugged. I heard her muffle, "Thank god it was you." She hugged tighter and then let go. She put her palms on my shoulders.

"Now I know this isn't a dream. You're alive. You are actually alive."

"Yeah. I am." I smile at Spencer.

"Um," I look at the pocket knife she dropped. I picked it up and read the A message scratched onto it.

"This was in my room...A left this..I have kept it ever since,"

"And I found it." She interrupts me, "and kept it for you."

I awed, and Then she slapped my arm.

"Ow!" I say over dramatically.

"Kendall! You are ALIVE! You made me think you were in a dream!!! You made everyone believe you were dead!"

"And I have a reason Spencer."

"What is that reason Kendall?"

I paused. "I still can't tell you."

She grunted. "And who is helping you?"

"What?" I blurt.

"You can't be doing this yourself. You have to have someone help you. Like Cece helped Ali, and she had other helpers too."

"Don't compare me to Alison." I tell her.

"I'm not-" Spencer started.

"Okay no." I told her. "I am not going to have an argument with you right now..not in this situation."

She took a deep breath. "Okay." She whispered. I looked over at her bed. She had two outfits laid out.

"Are you going somewhere?" I smirk.

"Maybe.." She blushes.

"With Toooooby."

"Yes, okay with Toby."

"Now, don't think I am a stalker but I see you have been sleeping over his place a lot."

"Yea. Its not like Mom or Dad care. Ever since you die-" she stopped herself. "Disappeared, they haven't been the best parents."

"Well everything will blow over soon, I promise."

"You have been promising a lot of things lately." Spence crossed her arms.

"I have to go Spencer." I say slightly rolling my eyes and looking at the time.

"Okay wait before you go!" She called over when I was at her bedroom door.

"What?"

"Which outfit?"

I laughed a little. "The second one." And I leave right after. I walked down the hall and made an abrupt stop as I saw Toby looking at me. He gave me a cold stare. He now knows I went to see Spencer and tell her I was alive...when I wasn't suppose to. He looked away from me and continued to walk down the hall to Spencer's room.

Spencer's POV

"Knock knock." I heard Toby knock on my door. I turned and smiled at him.

"Hey," I say kissing him.

"You ready?" He asked putting his hands on my hips.

"Well, I am still in my pajamas.." I point out.

"Well you're so beautiful, that I didn't even notice." He said smiling leaning towards another kiss. When we let go of this one, I realized something. He came in, when Kendall went out. Did he see her?

"Can I ask you something?" I say taking my outfit as he sits on the red chair.

"Yes?"

"Did you see anyone on your way out?"

"Noo..." He said. "Was I suppose to?"

"No just wondering." I give him an innocent smile and went to go change.

A/N: OMG. Writer's block literately STINKS!! But PLL christmas WAS SO GOOD OGMGMGMGMFMSKDOS. Sorry I didn't update and that this was a boring chapter. Lyyyyyy guysss

Kisses -E

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 10.1K 61
Alice non è una di quelle ragazze che entra nella tua vita come un uragano. Lei entra i punta di piedi, abituata fin da piccola a non fare troppo rum...
72.5K 3.5K 62
quando incontri la persona giusta poi è così difficile lasciarla andare, diventa il tuo punto di riferimento, la tua casa, il tuo tutto.
267K 11.5K 53
Spencer è una ragazza che vive nel suo mondo, odia il mondo dei Vip,l'unica persona che riesce a sopportare è la sua migliore amica Aria, ma qualcosa...
130K 4.4K 63
"L'amore è come una partita di calcio: ci sono momenti di gioia e trionfo, ma anche momenti di tensione e sconfitta. Ma con Kenan al mio fianco, sape...