Boyfriend | m.y.g x p.j.m [Mp...

By A__Panda

"I'm pregnant..." he sniffles. "Please say sike," The latter blurts choking on his chicken nugget. [Sequel to... More

Prologue
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
Epilogue: 75
A/N: Thank You & New Book!
Fun Fact & QnA?

01

6.6K 190 2
By A__Panda

Jimin walks through the halls of the high school, watching intently all the other students pass by in a hurry. He stops outside the familiar music classroom and peeks in to see the music teacher talking with some students.

Mr.Min is the music teacher at this school. Probably one of the coolest, maybe even hottest teachers Jimin's ever seen. He creeps closer and eventually walks in. The students finish their conversation and go back to whatever they were doing beforehand.

Mr.Min turns to see the younger standing in front of him.

"Wow, what a surprise," he snickers.

"Oh like you didn't expect me to pop in."

"I just never know when."

Jimin smiles and rolls his eyes. He walks forward and gives a peck to the teacher.

"How's my wonderful boyfriend doing today?" The younger asks.

"Hmm, not bad...I feel like you're going somewhere with that."

"You have to pick MinJin up from daycare."

"I knew there was something," he sighs. "Fine.... if you really want me to."

"Thank you!" Jimin smiles from ear to ear.

"That's all you came for?"

"Well I wanted to see you of course," Jimin pouts cutely.

He gives one finally peck before leaving the classroom and out of the school completely.

He gets in his car and starts the engine. He drives for a couple minutes before arriving to his destination. He gets out of his car and rushes up to the front door of his house where two other boys were waiting.

"Oh look who finally decided to show up," Jin rolls his eyes.

"Thanks Hyung, at least I came," Jimin snorts and walks.

"You know we almost fell asleep waiting!" Jungkook blurts, leaning against the wall.

"Okay we get it, I'm bad with time!"

The other two boys snicker, "at least you accept yourself."

Jimin unlocks the door as the three of them walk in.

"So what do you need help with?" Jin asks.

"Setting up."

"Oh right, Yoongi's birthday," Jungkook mutters.

"Yes and it's a surprise party! I went to ask him to pick up Minjin so we have more time... he should be home around five which should give us five hours to set everything up and waiting for guests."

Jimin walks upstairs and takes some boxes down to the living room. The tree of them start pulling out party supplies and begin decorating.

"Ooh~ seventy-two, wow he's getting old," Jungkook laughs as he takes out two balloons.

"Dumbass It's for twenty-seven," Jin hits Jungkook on the head with a streamer roll.

"This is gonna take forever with you two lunatics," Jimin huffs.

After three hours everything is pretty much set up. In that time, Taehyung and Yoongi's mother came over to help.

"I should get credit for some of this," Taehyung beams, "I might get on his good side."

"You boys did so well, I bet Yoongi will love this!" Mrs. Min smiles.

"I hope so," Jimin breaths.

"Jimin as long as you say you did it, he'll love it," Jin adds.

"Whi-pped," Taehyung coughs, "sorry something caught in my throat."

"I can't wait for everyone to get here!" Jimin gleams, "I haven't met a lot of Yoongi's family yet."

"Oh they'll love you for sure," Mrs. Min says.

"There's a new baby too which I am excited to meet."

"Oh shes so cute! I'm so happy to have two grand babies," Mrs. Min squeals.

"Can we get paid in food?" Taehyung asks.

"Yeah you can stay for the food," Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Yes!" Tae cheers.

"God you are so cute," Jungkook kisses the latter's cheek.

"Anything for food."

~

All the guests had pretty much arrived as it was quarter to five. Jimin had already texted Yoongi to find out when he would be coming home. Minjin already knew of the plan and made sure to not say anything to Yoongi but keep him stalled for a couple minutes.

"Okay everyone!" Jimin calls out, "Yoongi's gonna be here in two minutes if you could find somewhere to hide."

Everyone starts walking around to try and find places to hide.

"Just pretend you all like each other," Taehyung calls out making everyone laugh.

Jimin turns off the light when everyone is situated and find a hiding spot for himself right near the front door. After a minute or so they hear Yoongi pull up in his car as the engine turns off. Jimin hears the jingling of the keys as he unlocks the door. Yoongi and Minjin walk in to the dark quiet home. Yoongi puts his stuff down and turns on the lights.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone scream and pop out, scaring the latter.

Minjin starts bouncing up and down in excitement and pulls on Yoongi shirt.

"Oh my god, okay?" Yoongi laughs.

"We so got you, you can't even deny it," Jimin pecks the elder's cheek and picks up his son.

"You did good, baby."

"I say nothing like promised!" Minjin squeals.

"You knew too?" Yoongi questions.

Minjin giggles, "but it was for you Appa."

"You little monster," Yoongi takes Minjin and starts tickling him.

All the other guests start greeting him as they make their way through the room.

"Jimin!" Mrs. Min calls.

Jimin turns around to see Mrs. Min holding a baby.

He gasps. "Is his Songjee?"

"Yes it is you want to hold her?"

Jimin takes the five month old baby into his arms.

"Aren't you cute!" Jimin cooes at his niece.

A couple months ago, Yoongi's brother announced that he was having a baby with his girlfriend. The pair had been so busy that they couldn't visit to see her when she was finally born.

"Minjinnie," Jimin calls.

"Papa?" Minjin comes out from all the people.

"Look, this is your baby cousin," Jimin crois he's down.

"Ooh~ tiny baby!" He squeaks.

"Yes, you know you were this small at one point?"

"No!"

"Yes! Around three years ago."

Minjin giggles and runs off as Jimin hands Songjee back to her grandmother.

"I can't believe Minjin was this size at one point."

"I know, time flies by fast."

"He's gonna turn four at the end of the year."

"He's also starting school this year."

"Oh my god don't remind me," Jimin chuckles.

"Hey," Yoongi comes over and wraps his arms around the elder.

"You enjoying your party?"

"Yes, thank you very much," he kisses the younger's cheek.

"Well I had help."

"Your crazy friends? Is that why they're here?"

"Mhm, I promised Taehyung food for helping."

Yoongi snickers, "well do you want to have cake now?"

"I'll get the candles!"

Jimin goes into the kitchen and gets the candles and lighter. He pulls the cake out as everyone gathers around the kitchen island. Yoongi sits at the front with Minjin on his lap as Jimin places the cake in front him. He lights the candles as someone closes the lights. The whole room starts singing happy birthday to Yoongi. He smiles and as they finish he makes a wish and blows out the candles with Minjin. Minjin takes some of the icing and smears it on the elder's face making everyone laugh.

The cake is slowly passed around the room.

"This is really good!" Taehyung says.

"Thanks, Jin Hyung and I made it."

"Really? You can bake?!"

"Yes! I can also cook but you never want to try," Jin huffs.

"Fine maybe I should try it then..." Taehyung whispers and feeds some cake to Jungkook.

"Where's Namjoon and Hoseok?" Jimin asks.

"Namjoon is working late tonight."

"I would think you would be too, stuck at the hospital and stuff."

"Well that's for schooling, I still got three months 'till that."

"Whats Hoseok's excuse?"

"School." Taehyung replies.

"That's it?"

"He has a late class...he also stays late all the time," Jungkook mutters.

Jin snickers, "is one boyfriend not enough guk-ah?"

"He's tired of me already!" Taehyung gasps.

"Oh shut up," Jungkook pushes his chest.

Jimin leaves the bickering pair and tries to find Yoongi again. It doesn't take long to find him feeding some cake to Minjin.

"Good birthday?"

"Yes thank you," Yoongi smiles and kisses the younger.

"Ew," Minjin says.

Jimin chuckles, "I love you two."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

561K 30K 47
COMPLETED "I love you." "But you're married." A KookJin/JinKook FanFic 1 - Jungkook (082521) 1- Jin (082521) 1 - JinKook (03072020) 2 - seokjin (0522...
768K 31.1K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...
570K 17.5K 34
When the cutest in the group gets pregnant, there are a lot of questions. "WHO FUCKED YOU?" (mpreg) (sexual encounters)
34.1K 2.6K 28
In this story, Park Jimin, a cute, jolly, teenaged boy has a huge crush on his handsome tutor Kim Taehyung, and eventually falls in love with him. No...