Sailor Moon/ Saint Seiya. Asg...

De CrossoverGeek

After their adventure, cleansing Jotunheim from Hel's influence, Sin, her loved Fenrir and their new friends... Mai multe

Recap
Nazghûl Senshi. Message from the Underworld
R&R. Divide an conquer.
Kenjutsu. The Fūji Ninja Clan
Kunoichi vs Satellite
Helheim. Realm of the Dead.
Tsukikage. An archer?
Wolf and the city. Witherfang Jūdo strikes
Necropolis. Deathmask Sacrifice.
Satellites vs Ninjas Part 1. Callisto's Challenge
Satellite vs Ninjas Part 2. Shinobi Kumite
Knight for a day. Steel Saint Ushio
Niflheim visit. Chris Walden's Task.
Helia's Yorishiro. Turning point.
Twilight of the Gods. The Boar and the Wolf
Face to face. Exorcism
Peace before the storm. Part 1 Nægling.
Peace before the storm. Part 2 The Cross and the Saintia.
Peace before the storm. Part 3 Equuleus Cassios.
Battle of the Gods. Mistletoe
The Rune of Victory. Asgard Redemption
Epilogue

Lady Unferth. Weaver of Fate.

29 0 0
De CrossoverGeek

The fight was about to commence. Mimir and Sailor Venus were ready to face the corrupted Mist while Shiryu would cace Jadeite. Chris's eyes were filled with unbridled hate towards the fell God.

Thanatos: You've survived for centuries, yet you haven't aged a day. Not bad for a filthy human.
Chris: I've heard that a bronze saint gave you the beating of an eternity. Curious, isn't it. Mere humans subdued you.

Thanatos: You're nothing but a traitor and they're nothing but exhalation!
Ursula: GREATEST CAUTION!!!!!
(action music)

Ursula attacked Sailor Venus and Mimir, while Shiryu engaged Jadeite on an unusual swordfight. Jadeite using a Niflheim mist sword and Shiryu using his inherited skill, the Excalibur fist.

Jadeite: Unsheathe your Libra weapons!!
Shiryu: I don't need them yet.

Sailor Venus tried to attack Ursula with her Venus Crescent Ray, but the Valkyrie used her corrupted wings to repel the technique. Mimir only could send his Lyra strings to heal Sailor Venus.

In the mist of everything, The Eir Valkyrie and the God of Death stood still until Chris attacked first with a Greatest Caution, that was repelled back to her. She deflected her own attack any glared at him.

Chris: Ancient SERPENT!!!!
Thanatos: Attacking your God is a sin that demand divine execution. And you will not die alone. PHOBIA OF TARTARUS!!!

Thanatos  technique summons a bunch of Draugr that began to attack both the heroes and Jadeite. He was pierced in the chest for an old acquaintance of his

Jadeite: (labored breathing) Titiskaya?!
Titiskaya: It's time to pay my due!!

Both of their souls were swallowed by the void.

Only Thanatos and Ursula remained as the only adversaries that remained on foot.

The undead were still attacking Shiryu, Sailor Venus and Mimir, but they fend off their attackers while Mimir restored their health with his Lyra strings

One of the Draugr was about to kill Sailor Venus, but suddenly the attacker was stopped by an arriving hero that made a Blue Impulse

Sailor Venus: Alexer!!
Alexer: We got problems, so..

Ursula suddenly attacks them, but Alexer uses his water cosmo defense technique

Sailor Venus: I know that technique. Hydrokinesis!!
Alexer: Primordial mist and ice. I'm on my element.

Meanwhile Thanatos slams Chris to the ground with his darkness cosmo attacks, but she struggles to her feet and wields her sword Hruntig.

Thanatos: How can a low class specter like you keeps standing?
Chris: I'm something more than a specter now. And i still have a life ahead of me. Redeem my sister, and share my life with the only man whom I choose to love!!
Thanatos: Shut up!! PROVIDENCE!!

Thanatos launches his providence attack at her, but Chris splits it with her sword Hruntig. And she uses her Greatest Caution against Thanatos

Shiryu: Impressive. That resembled my Excalibur

When the mist settled, Chris could see Thanatos without a scratch

Thanatos: Remember that I'm the God of Death, entrusted to carry on the work of lord Hades. A lowly specter like you will never hit me.
Chris: I've saved this sword just for you. Look at the palm of your hand.

Thanatos felt alarmed as he saw a wound in his body

Thanatos: (thinking: It's the same as Seiya's meteors) If you're eager to follow Seiya's footsteps I also remove those you hold dear before I deal with you.
Chris: You killed my sister in front of me. My only concern is to release her from you.
Thanatos: She's not the only person you hold dear. Your beloved wiseman and healer will die. Right Now!!!

Mimir began to spit blood and began to writhe

Shiryu, Alexer and Sailor Venus: Mimir!!!

Thanatos: With Niflheim's power, I'm the New God of Death. I can kill any being without the need of physical contact on the nine realms. Your wiseman will die a slow death and he will remain here on Niflheim, surrounded by darkness and cold for eternity.
Chris: Not if I kill you first!!
Thanatos: Shut up!!

Then something unexpected had happened. Ursula, the Mist Valkyrie, used her cosmo to stop Thanatos's attack

Ursula: Chris is mine to kill. And none other!!
Chris: (tears in her eyes) sister!!
Thanatos: On second thought, I'll finish him now!!! ETERNAL PROVIDENCE!!!!

Thanatos attacked Mimir with his strongest attack, but Mimir broke his Lyra and place the cords in front of Thanatos's attack. The string shined with a strong Cosmo, but it was broken by Thanatos attack.

Thanatos: Clever maneuver, wiseman. But my will is regardless and...

Suddenly Thanatos spits blood and fell on his knees while his armor dissolves into dust

Thanatos: (labored breathing) What... is.... happening??!!! What did you do to me?!!!

Mimir: I didn't do anything. She did.
Chris:  Only a God can kill another God. The string on Mimir's Lyra was in fact, cosmic thread that resonated with your cosmo. You've destroyed your immortality.
Thanatos: How can a lowly specter could've developed my dominion over Death?!
Chris: I'm not an ordinary Valkyrie. I'm the last of the Nornir. I'm the Norn who decides the fate of men and Gods alike, wielding my technique  Threads of Fate.
Mimir: She knew that a chaotic deity like you could thrive. I was heartbroken for my brother Mime's death. I asked to be punished, but Chris gave me purpose when she gave me the Curse of Dag in order to safeguard the Thread without being tempted to use it. The thread that you broke represented your divinity and you broke it on your own.

Thanatos felt as helpless as the time he was beaten by Manigoldo.

Chris: Now, our duel. These people and the shades are now witnesses.  We will fight and you will die.

Thanatos used his cosmo to summon an ethereal sword. Both opponents face off. Both usins sword and shield

Thanatos: After she became an elf, your sister made a good toy!

Thanatos lunges first and both opponents clashes their swords. Both the heroes and Niflheim shades began to chant and cheer for their respective champions.

Thanatos: I'll swallow your soul!!!

Thanatos thrust his ethereal weapons forward and Chris played defensive.

Thanatos: I'll spread your beloved's soul trough every plane, realm and dimension until there's nothing left!!!!

Angered by hearing that, Chris attacks, but Thanatos blocks Hruntig with his ethereal sword and kick her back before hitting in her shoulder with his providence attack, tumbling her to the misty ground.

Alexer: Come on, Chris!!!

Thanatos tried to attack her on the ground.

Thanatos: I killed your sister!!! I killed your last living relative, Pandora!!!
Chris: WHALE SPOUT BOMBER!!!!!

Chris snaps and attacks him relentlessly, knocking away his mist shield. Walls of mist and water rises around Chris and Thanatos. Green circles restricted Thanatos movements and turn it to the air. He falls stand head towards Chris. Then she punches him in the head and he falls to the ground.

Before he could react, Chris kicks him and stabs him with Hruntig through the wrist of Thanatos. He screams of pain

Chris: Do you feel that?! That's what we humans know as pain!!!!
Thanatos: No!! I am the God of Death!! Without me, there will be no place for the souls to go after death to torture themselves!!
Chris:  Let the sinful soul die themselves. Everything is better than everlasting pain on your hands. Helia will follow you to the oblivion.

Chris yanks off her sword from Thanatos's wrist. He wails in pain

Thanatos: Walden family. The most dastardly deal I've ever made!!!
Chris:  Repent from the void!!!

(solemn music)

Thanatos puts up his hand with what remained of his cosmo in an effort of covering Chris's sword, but Hruntig was an Asgardian weapon, imbued by water cosmo for centuries. The weapons breaks trough the barrier and splits Thanatos's hand in two.

Something inside Chris snapped and she begins to hack Thanatos's still body as everyone around her winces as she kept jabbing and stabbing the Dark God's flesh, repeatedly. Then she draws a dagger and began to stab him in a relentless frenzy, while everyone watches in horror what transpires.

Chris: (crying) You (stabs) took (stabs) everything (kept stabbing) from me!!!!!

Chris roars at the lifeless face of the fell God and both Mimir and Ursula restrained her from Thanatos's body.

Mimir: That's enough!
Ursula: Chris...

She looked at them and began to cry bitterly.

Ursula: Take care of my sister. If you leave her I'll kill her... And you.
Mimir: I'll never abandon her.
Ursula: I'm counting on that... brother.

Ursula dissipates in the air while pointing at Thanatos's body. There they've found what they were looking for. The centerpiece of his cloth was still untouched by the attacks and it was made from primordial ice.

Mimir: The curse of Dag has left me, yet I feel burden still.
Sailor Venus: It would've been difficult to face him not him and Helia together
Alexer: About that...

Meanwhile on Japan, Athena and the others were fighting Hel-Walkers and a possessed Sin. The possessed Sin took Athena away on a portal to Alfheim. The group arrived too late.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1.4K 13 21
After the events of Sailor Moon Another Story (Good ending) Sailor Sin (Sailor Moon counterpart) was being chased by an old enemy of the Sanctuary, a...
12.6K 566 13
You are a Valkyrie assigned by Odin to assist the Jotun King in defending his realm from attack. You journey to Jotunheim with your fellow shield mai...
11.9K 205 8
"What are you doing?" She asked and her voice sounded rather small even to her. She had asked him how to help him. This wasn't what she was expecting...
13.7K 312 17
[completed] If you stood before the Gods at this very moment, would they name you worthy of their domain? Would they look upon the fear you've caused...