Why do you love me this much ?

By ankitha21

A selfless love story of Khushi who loved her special friend Arnav . They both are married in a very unfortun... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9

Part 8

3.6K 246 87
By ankitha21

Khushi was running here and there as there were last few minutes things that had to be arranged . She got well mingled with all the workers where she instructed them to do the respective things and all .She was actually excited and too happy that day . Her energy level was too much to that of high level despite of wearing such a heavy dress for the day .

Akash and Payal were speaking to their respective friends and relatives where as Arnav was just seated in the chair gazing at her where she was not even stopping for a moment .

Another pair of eyes also falled on her , who was seeing her non stop  . It was none other than Aman .

" Hey Khushi " called Aman where Khushi was taking a glass of juice from a counter .

" Hey " said Khushi smiling at him .

" So Class monitor , Whats up ?" asked Aman .

" Nothing much" said Khushi .

" You are looking too beautiful " said Aman staring at her.

" Ah thanks for the compliment but I do know I am beautiful Aman " said Khushi with a wink .

" How come you change this much " said Aman with an amused tone .

" I don't know actually " said Khushi with a smile .

" So you are a doctor ?" asked Aman .

" Yeah " said Khushi .

" I am a chief editor for Times of India " said Aman .

"Wow thats great . Congratulations man " said Khushi .

" Thank you " said Aman .

" Where is Ruhaan and Ruhi " asked Khushi .

" I think so at the food section " said Aman .

" Great. Join them na " asked Khushi .

" I would have my dinner directly. So when are you planning to get married ?" asked Aman .

Khushi got stunned for a second .

" I got married " said Khushi in a low tone looking down .

" What ?" asked Aman with a shriek .

" Yeah . And I am going to be divorced too tomorrow " said Khushi with a choking tone .

" What happened ?" asked Aman .

" Nothing " said Khushi with a smile hiding all the things .

" Hey , are you fine ?" asked Aman hugging her sidely .

" Yeah , I am . No problem at all " said Khushi .

" I don't know how this happened . But he is too unlucky to not get you khushi " said Aman .

" I am unlucky to not have got his love ever Aman " said Khushi looking at Aman .

" Lets forget about it . Don't think about it . Enjoy the wedding now . Whatever happens , it is for good " said Aman .

" Yeah" said Khushi with a smile .

" So , Could we set the dance floor on ?" asked Aman showing his hands .

" What ?" asked Khushi with a confused tone .

" Let us start dancing and others would join us " said Aman .

" Are you crazy ?" asked Khushi .

" Come on , Marriage is not fun without dance and party " said Aman keeping the glass she was holding on the nearby table and dragged her to the dance floor which was kept ready for dancing . Ruhi and Ruhaan were also near the DJ area .

Aman told them and they too joined them 

He asked Dj to play a fast beat song .

" I can't do this " said Khushi looking at Aman .

" Come on . Don't be scared . Just go with the flow " said Aman .

Aman , Khushi and Ruhi and Ruhaan started dancing on the stage where all the audience started seeing them  and clapping at them with encouragement . Akash whistled  enjoying completely where payal was clapping her hands .

Soon Khushi came down and took Akash and Payal to the floor .All were dancing crazily to the dance forgetting every other thing in the world . Khushi was just enjoying herself where Arnav's eyes didn't even leave for one second too .

He was admiring her openly and some where his heart did start beating for her . He was feeling as if to gaze her like this for eternity .  But on the other hand , seeing her so close to Aman and dancing with him was making him somewhat feel bad . He didn't know why and he didn't know what is the feeling he was feeling currently .

Khushi finally exhausted came out of the stage where Aman followed behind her .

" Thank you aman , this was really a wonderful experience" said Khushi .

" Your welcome Class monitor , hope you enjoyed with me a lot " said Aman with a wink .

" Yeah " said Khushi with a smile .

After sometime , 

Akash and Payal got to the stage where it was fully decorated with the flowers . Both Akash and Payal exchanged their garlands and took their respective seat .

Khushi then went to their ghatbandhan as Akash had clearly instructed her that she should do it. Then Akash and Payal took the 7 pheras .

Khushi was at the stage where she was showering the flowers on them . Meanwhile someone bumped into her and joined her in showering the flowers .

" What aman?" asked Khushi seeing Aman who had done it .

" One marriage is over , I am wondering of what would happen to me now . Everyone got married and see , I am the one who is bachelor " said Aman with a pout .

" Go and marry then . Who is stopping you ?" asked Khushi .

" I couldn't get anyone to marry , that is my problem " said Aman with a sad tone .

" Almost many girls here , I know . So go and chat with them , If you like , then I would surely fix your alliance " said Khushi .

" What If I say I like you " said Aman .

" Excuse me " asked Khushi with a perplexed tone .

" Just joking yaar" said Aman with a kiddish tone .

Khushi laughs .

" Your humor sense is too much " said Khushi with a giggle .

Meanwhile , Akash and Payal got seated again and Akash tied mangalustra to payal and also filled her maang with sindoor. 

Their marriage was finally over and they both were declared husband and wife .

Khushi just jumped to their place and gave them a tight hug . She was just having few tears as she was so so happy for her both friends .

" Congrats " said Khushi coming out of their embrace .

" Thank you " said Akash and Payal together with a smile .

Khushi then left the stage as many of them had come to the stage to wish the couple. Aman came running behind her .

" Khushi ?" called Aman .

" Yeah aman ?" asked Khushi .

" Your number " said Aman with a smile .

" 9843123456" said Khushi .

Aman noted it and gave her a missed call .

" I had given you a missed call. Note my number " said Aman .

" Sure " said Khushi .

" Stay in touch okay ?" asked Aman .

" Surely would be in touch . I think ruhi and ruhaan had went to have their dinner , Join them soon " said Khushi .

"  That idiots left me huh .Yeah, I would join them  . You too join us right ?" asked Aman .

" Later aman , I would have it along with akash . Be comfortable " said Khushi with a smile .

Aman nods his head and leaves to the dinning area .

Khushi nods her head . She turns to go where she sees Aravind and Arnav near the stage who had come down after wishing the couple .

" Papa , Go to have food . Dinner is ready " said Khushi .

" Yeah , I would go " said Aravind .

" So , then , we would meet tomorrow" said  Khushi .

" At court right ?" asked Aravind .

Khushi nods her head .

" Timings ?" asked Arnav .

" 10 am " said Khushi .

" What are you going to do now ?" asked Aravind .

" Have a voice conference now " said Khushi .

" Work at this time too ?" asked Aravind with his eyes widening .

" Yeah . This is an important conference . I have to go now to attend " said Khushi .

" Take care of your health madam " said Aravind .

" Sure papa " said Khushi nodding her head obediently.

" When you would need the keys ?" asked Aravind .

" Bring me tomorrow papa . I would shift within 5 to 6 days any how " said Khushi .

" Cool. Take care once again " said Khushi .

" You too and Arnav hide the chocolates . No more chocolates for you papa . Strict order " said Khushi wiht a stern tone .

" Done khushi . I would see how he has his chocolate from now on " said Arnav folding his hands.

Khushi shows her thumps up .

" You too devils " muttered Aravind where he stamped his foot and went to the dinning area by walk .

Khushi and Arnav laughed seeing his antics .

" He would never change " said Arnav and Khushi together at the same time . They both looked at each other with a glare in shock . They both just smiled at each other .

" Okay bye , I need to go to meeting " said Khushi .

" Yeah ,Please carry on . Bye " said Arnav .

Khushi smiles and rushed immediately to the bride room . She closed the door and took her laptop from the bag and few files where exactly a phone came to her mobile . She then was busy attending the conference .

After 1 hour , Akash and Payal came inside the room to relax for sometime as almost all the guest had left and they also bid bye to all their friends. And they were also searching for khushi as they couldn't find her anywhere . They thought she would be in the room only and so they came there .

Akash widens his eyes seeing Khushi doing something in her laptop by seated in the bed.

" Excuse me madam , May I come in " asked Akash .

" Yeah please . Have a sit Mr and Mrs Akash Malik" said Khushi .

Akash and Payal looked at each other and took a seat .

" What is this Khushi ?" asked Payal .

" 2 mins Payal  , I need to send this file " said Khushi checking on to the file once .After 5 minutes she closed her laptop once done with all the works .

" Care to explain ?" asked Akash .

Khushi smiled meekly .

" Work baba " said Khushi with a smile .

" On my marriage day itself ?" asked Akash .

Khushi nodded her head with a smile .

" Dont nod ,  I would twist your face" said Akash with a warning .

Khushi holded her face as if trying to safe guard it .

" I doubt what would you do in your own wedding khushi " said Payal .

" There is nothing called marriage in my life again . Why to worry for the thing which wouldn't happen ?" asked Khushi .

" So you are going to stay like this only ?" asked Akash .

Khushi nods her head .

" You need to move on " said Akash .

" I cannot move on my life by forgetting Arnav " said Khushi .

"Khushi , Why are you punishing yourself like this . Why are you pushing yourself like this?" asked Akash with a serious tone .

" I am not punishing . I am actually so happy . Leave all that . Lets go to eat . Rats are running in my stomach " said Khushi getting up from the bed .

" You can't postpone this topic for more time " said Akash getting up.

Khushi avoided his words and went to open the door .Akash and Payal looked at each other and followed khushi .

The trio along with Akash's family left to Akash's house . Rituals were there to welcome payal . After all the rituals , Akash and Payal went to their room where as khushi changing her dress went to the terrace of the house . She switched on the light and sat on the tank by climbing a ladder . She then laid down looking at the moon where few tears rolled from her eyes thinking about tomorrow .

The thought of she going to be just Khushi was taking  a roll on her . Even though , her marriage life was not that heaven , yet it was special for her . It was special because of him and now the thought that everything was going to be ended tomorrow , hurted her . She is no more Mrs Arnav singh Raizada . She is not any more her love's according to this society and the whole world .

She thought of this divorce thing for his betterment but then it was getting too tough for her . Today's meeting had evoked something inside her again . She felt her heart beat race faster as he had held her using his hands through her waist . She was literally shivering of his touch , yet she had maintained the normal pace of her infront of all .

Only she knows what all he and his words were doing this to her . And his sweet and normal talks to her felt her to be in another world as it was actually what she wished  and prayed to be . But then god had given all this after the chaos had shook up their life . It was too late .

For a second , she actually felt that she would go and talk to him about her feeling and tell him that how much she loves him at least now . But then , she stopped as they were going to get divorced and it was just for his betterment . He shouldn't force himself on this relationship just because he is feeling guilty and she don't needs that ..

She can gear up from it . She can live along with the memories which she has with him . Yes she can  , said she to herself . But then , her still yearned for an oppurtunity to be with him . No matter what situation it was and whatever emotion he have for . Just another chance to be with him ....

As she was lost in her thoughts , she didn't notice someone climbing the ladder .And then suddenly there was a thud beside her .

Khushi got up immediately and got shocked seeing Akash and Payal where they had brought few pillows , blanket  and a  box of something .

" What are you doing here ?" asked Khushi .

" Going to sleep of course . Get up " said Akash .

Khushi confusedly got up .

" I would go down then " said Khushi .

" Idiot stay " said Akash 

" What I am going to do in between your both's first night ?" asked Khushi with a perplexed tone.

" Oh you have that thoughts too .Chi " said Akash with a pouting face , where he spread the quilt.

Payal and Akash both got seated  and Akash pulled Khushi to also seat .

" I don't have any sort of that ideas .  What are you doing here and what you want me to do ?" asked Khushi .

" I know that my khushi would be in devdas mood and would be sitting on the terrace and feeling alone " said Akash.

" And we thought why not to give you a company along with some beer" said Payal with a wink .

" Beer ?" asked Khushi with a wide eyes .

Akash took the box and took three chilled beers.

" Isn't this absurd ? It is your first night guys" said Khushi .

" So what . We can celebrate it any day we want . But then , I know how much you would feel today bad when the date is tomorrow . We know you a lot khushi and we think , today this is much important than having that" said Payal .

Khushi hugs payal tightly with a smile .

" Thank you " said Khushi .

" Okay cool down . Now relax . Lets have our beer" said Akash who had opened all the three beers .

" Lets see who is having first  " said Payal .

Khushi nods her head .

The three of them took the bottles at first . 

Akash made a count down and three of them started having at the same time . Khushi completed first , Akash second and Payal third .

" I don't know how you manage to come first always " said Akash .

Khushi pulled her imaginary collars .

" So tell me idiot , what are you going to do now ?": asked Payal .

" I want to sleep , Relaxedly like how we used to sleep that day" said Khushi .

" Then come , lets laid down " said Akash where he set the three pillows right beside each other .

Khushi , Akash and Payal laid down on order where the trio starred at the moon .

"  Khushi , You cannot be like this khushi " said Akash in a serious tone .

" I can akash . I have you and payal right . Thats enough for me " said Khushi .

" Then you won't think of marriage at all ?" asked Akash .

" No . Arnav was my husband and he would always be " said Khushi .

" Then why this divorce ?" asked Payal .

" For his happiness" said Khushi closing her eyes .

" Why this madness khushi ?" asked Akash .

" This is my love akash . You know still my heart is yearning for his presence and to be with him at least . I didn't know why but despite of all the things that had happened , my heart does beat for him and says his name always . Today was just magical for me you know . I saw him speaking properly to me after a long time . The wish I had wished for came today . But then unfortunately, I got to go with this only for one single day . Now my heart yearns for many days being selfish  and I fear if I would let the selfishness to take over me  " said Khushi .

"I really don't know what to say to you khushi . I am itself very confused . Very confused about your love principles" said Akash .

" Love happens at different notions to different Akash . You just need to feel it " said Khushi .

" Do you think , you can survive your rest of your life with just his memories " asked Payal .

" Hopefully I can and I will " said Khushi .

" We would be there for you khushi . You are not alone in this " said Akash .

" I am afraid if I would be able to surpass tomorrow Akash . There is a huge weight in my heart now . I had decided some how but the thought of tomorrow is somewhere too scary for me " said Khushi with a little tears in her eyes .

" You would be able to . Don't worry " said Akash .

" What if I break down and spoil everything being selfish ? What if I say no to divorce suddenly " asked Khushi .

" Then let it be so . If that is in your destiny , let it be that way . Your weight would reduce a bit khushi " said Akash .

" Wouldn't he be affected due to my selfishness ? No . I shouldn't do like that " said Khushi .

" Khushi , Lets forget about this topic . Don't think much more . Do what you feel in heart tomorrow . Lets talk about something else , That would ease you some bit " said Payal .

" Payal is right . Lets change the topic . Whatever is destined to happen tomorrow , would happen tomorrow " said Akash .

Khushi nods her head .

The trio started  talking about some other topic where Akash and Payal slept off due to their tiredness as they spoke . Khushi was wide awake where her heart was restless and she kept watching the moon till the morning .

The next day , At court .

Arnav , Aravind , Kiren , Aisha  had come first on time . Aravind had informed them about the divorce and they both insisted to come to the court as they felt khushi needed the support .

Khushi came along with Akash and Payal in their car where khushi and payal got down and went to Aravind where as Akash had went to park the car .

Khushi seeing Aravind , went and hugged him .

" All fine ?" asked Aravind .

" Yes papa " said Khushi .

Aravind kissed her forehead.

" Khushi " said Aisha with few tears in her eyes .

" Why are you here ? " asked Khushi folding her hands .

" Beta we are sorry . We cannot leave you here alone in this stage " said Kiren .

" When I wanted you , you left and what is the necessity when I don't need you " asked Khushi with a stern tone .

" Khushi , We know we did wrong and we are sorry for that " said Aisha .

 " If your sorry can change all of that , then I am glad to accept it " said Khushi turning her face as Akash had come there .

" Lets go , Our lawyer had to speak something to you " said Akash .

Khushi nods where she and Payal leaves to meet their lawyer .

After 10 minutes , it was their case which was being called .

Khushi and Arnav both stood opposite to each other at the court where the lawyers were representing both of their statements .

Arnav and Khushi both didn't even pay attention to their lawyers at all . They were both lost in the thoughts so much .Khushi was feeling too difficult to stand as the minute which she dreaded was finally coming into force . She was shivering inside herself .

Arnav was on the other hand helpless of not able to do anything . He wanted to win her and confess for all his sins he had did . But then , he wanted to stop it as he wanted to do it fresh . He wanted to earn her from herself of what she is .He wanted this relation of them to break as this relation had just given them pain .

But then , about she not being his wife anymore did hurt him . He would admit that how much ever he did hate her ,  he had started accepting her as his wife in his small part of heart . But his rest of the part denied it so in his blind love towards lavanya .

" Are you willing for the divorce Khushi gupta ?" asked the judge .

Khushi closed her eyes for a moment and opened her eyes gathering all of her strength .

" Yes mam " said Khushi with a little choking tone .

"Okay , Are you willing for the divorce Mr . Arnav singh Raizada ?" asked  Judge .

" Yes mam " said Arnav taking a huge breathe .

" So then the court declares the court that Arnav singh Raizada and Khushi gupta are divorced . They both are not husband and wife anymore . The court is adjourned " said the judge .

Khushi clutched her fist hardly where she walked away of the court once the judge announces the verdict  . As she came out , she let her tears break down which she was controlling .

Akash and Payal didn't follow her as they know , she did needed now to be alone to gather herself .

Arnav who saw her leaving , he followed her back . He saw her looking at the floor where her long hair was hiding her face .

" Khushi " called Arnav .

Khushi hurriedly wiped her tears like a maniac and turned towards him . 

Arnav who saw her tear marks and  red eyes could clearly see she was crying . She was trying to pretend that she was normal but then her normalcy broke as more tears broke down from her . She wasn't able to hold them seeing him in front of her .

Arnav was perplexed with her tears .

" I am sorry its just " said Khushi trying to wipe her tears like an idiot .

" Its okay khushi " said Arnav holding her hands to support her .He was feeling terrible seeing her in that stae .

" Arnav , I have one request to you please . For one last time , Shall I hug you please " asked Khushi with an emotional tone .

Arnav just opened his arms . Khushi rushed to him and hugged him tightly . Arnav too hugged her where his hand automatically reached to caress her hair .

This hug had all the emotions she had pouring to him . Till now Arnav had known she had loved him , but he had realized the intensity of her love  by the tears and the emotions she shows now in hugging him .

And that is when his mind asked the question . Why do you love me this much  , Khushi ? Despite of all this ............................

How was the update ?

How many of you felt connected to the last court scene ?

How many of you can feel the extent of how much did khushi loved him through her tears and emotions ?

Any favorite scene ?

From where would Arnav start his fresh and new start to earn khushi's love ?

Would aman pose a hurdle in Arnav and Khushi 's reuniting path ?

Those who are reading please like and comment  . That is the only encouragement to me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331K 14.9K 37
Khushi Kumari Gupta's love for business compelled her to marry Arnav Singh Raizada...a mature and equally strong person. Although after marrying Khus...
90.5K 6.6K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
333K 17.4K 62
Arnav was flying back to India to attend a funeral... Shashi Gupta's funeral who committed suicide. The man who didn't get time to come to India to f...
738K 37.9K 84
They are different people...by money and status. His attention is only on money and status whereas she is full of life, having a VERY BIG POWER as he...