WRAP IN TIME (LOSERS CLUB X R...

Bởi Rylcaphia

●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••●••● Synopsis: •Y/N L/N is a teenager from 2019, But what if a 'wrap in time'... Xem Thêm

▪Author Note▪
•A MESSAGE TO MY FELLOW READERS•
•Playlist•
•CAST•
•AUTHOR'S NOTE: FOR THE READERS•
•Chapter 1: An Unexpected Start•
•Chapter 2: The Trashmouth and The Stutter
•Chapter 3: Georgie? And........•
•Chapter 4: "Welcome to Jail, Y/N"•
•Chapter 5: "Riddles and Rhymes"•
•Chapter 6: "Summer Violent"•
•Chapter 7:"Passing Around With Some Familiar Faces"•
•"Chapter 8:Thank You Eddie!"•
•Chapter 9:"The Battle of the Ship Wars"•
•Chapter 10:"Na Na Na? (Uhh..)"•
•Chapter 11:"Shut Up Y/N!"•
•Chapter 12:"Welcome To The Losers Club"•
•Chapter 13:"Diner Frustrations" •
•Chapter 14:"Sisters of the Fiction"•
•Chapter 15:"From Screen to Reality"•
•Chapter 16:"Well Well Well?"•
•Chapter 17:"Hello?"•
•Chapter 18:"Stanley's Bar Mitzavah"•
•Chapter 19:"Youth"•
♧Christmas Special♧
•Chapter 20:"Fear..Fear..Fear..Bill..Fear..Fear..Fear.."•
•Chapter 22:"Fix Whatever's Broken"•
•Chapter 23:"Losers Stick Together"•
•Chapter 24:"Face Your Fears Pt. I: BOW to the losERS"•
•Chapter 25:"Face Your Fears Pt. 2: You /have/ No one to trust but me"•
•Chapter 26:"Face Your Fears Pt.3: be STrong ANd LEt Yourself go"•
•Chapter 27:"Face Your Fears Pt.4: the Beast Inside on aLL of us"•
•Chapter 28.1:"His Last Sight Is Her"•
•Chapter 28.2:"Her First Sight Of Him"•
•Chapter 29:"Welcome To The Losers Club... Asshole"•
•Chapter 30:"The Wise Decision Of Penny"•
•Chapter 31:"Goodbyes, Wishes and Kisses"•
•Chapter 32:"The Quarry with Stanley"•
•"Epilogue"•
•Token of Memoirs•
•Token of Memoirs No. 1•
•Token of Memoirs No. 2•
•Token Of Memoirs No. 3•
•Drafts•
•Table of Contents•
•Richie's Draft•
•Eddie's Draft•
•Stanley's Draft•
▪︎BOOK COMPLETED▪︎

•Chapter 21: " 'L-LIKE, KILL AND FIND' "•

571 13 21
Bởi Rylcaphia

"Bill." I stood there as I just watch IT slowly came towards him.

"Y-Y/N .. ah... I- help me." He said. He's voice sounding like he was about to burst.

I could have been acting or doing something but I just can't I felt weak and the stinging of my body due to my wounds and scratches that I just realized existed in my body.

My eyes widen while my heavy breathing and my heart started to beat unevenly. I know what is happening around me and I know it in my mind but I can't signal it to my body. It's like i'm stuck. In my own body. Paralyzed.

Then in the corner of my eyes, I saw Bev charging at IT holding the wrench that I was just holding a second ago. She whacked the wrench with all her might yet IT stopped that forceful act of hers with just a flick. Bev stumbling backwards and hitting the wall of the hallway her eyes getting droppy as she slowly closed it, and that's.... where I snapped.

Not my thoughts. Like an energy of anger boiling inside of me as I looked at Bev hurt, and IT looking creepily at Bill like a f***ing maniac as IT kept going towards him like IT is it's desire and dreams.

Sh*t, that sounds even more f**cked up.

IT looked at me as if it was checking me if I was watching the whole thing, like it was the most amazing scene on a movie that has ever existed on this universe.

'well... IT'S NOT! IT'S F***ING NOT! IT IS SO MESSED UP!'

"Stop.." I huffed.

Yet IT didn't listen to me like it's f***ing DEAF!
It kept still smiling at me like a CREEP!

"Stop!" I said a bit louder than before.

"Y/N! STOP!" Bev yelled at me as if it will done something to me. Why am I stopping? IT SHOULD BE THE ONE WHO IS IN NEED OF STOPPING. WHY AM I BEING STOPPED!!

Then IT walked back at Bill who is still standing yet still is crying for help. Like literally crying for help.

At this point I can't hear anything. It's like i'm at a pool or at a bottom of the water. I can't hear myself or IT's heavy breathing or Bev or Bill's words.

drip... drip...

I can sense everything that is around me from the blood dripping from the bathroom, the whispers on the wall, rustling of the fields outside the cars honking and the words that the people coming out of their mouths.

'where.....- Bev...- ...... did.......'

'Huh? Why am I hearing voices? Like familiar voices?' I thought to myself as I just focused on what angers me at the moment. IT.

'-should we go check on them? They've been gone for a while.' I heard a voice which I believe belongs to Ben.

I gasped as I heard their voices began mixing and my vision began white.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ouch. I thought as I tried standing yet I can'y due to me falling down by the sudden impact a while ago when I was stopped by IT from cracking it's skull in half.

I saw IT going closer to Y/N.

Then I looked back at her as she is stuck. So I distract her by yelling at her. To make snap out of it. Since I can't move towards her due to my injured self.

"Y/N! STOP!" I yelled to her to snap her out of it but she didn't listen to me. So I tried a lot more times.

"Y/N! SNAP OUT OF IT!"

"Y/N!" I stood up as Bill came into the corner of my eye and I looked towards him as he just watched the scene unfolds right in front of him.

I looked back at Y/N. Whose hands began to shine. I was struck of her abilities. It's like i've seen it before but I don't know where....

Due to this IT turned back to Y/N who look like IT is in rage with Y/N. That's where the chance I got to Bill to make him snap out of his deep stares of the scene.

"BILL! BILL! COME ON SNAP OUT OF IT!" I yelled at him as he looked towards me with his dried tears on his cheeks and puffy red nose.

I gripped his shoulders as I said...

"BILL! DON'T GIVE IN! DON'T GIVE IT WHAT IT WANTS! BE STRONG! YOU ARE TOUGHER THAT THIS!" and those words stuck with him since his blank and sad expression turned into his normal one.

Then he turn to my back as he yelled "Y/N!"

He moved towards her, with her eyes glowing white his veins glowing inside of her and her palms shining as her body is being lifted from the ground.

Yet he was stopped by IT looking towards him so he stepped back.

Then Y/N's whole body began to shine. When you see it, she was like a ball of light. Full of Hope. Strength and Love. Then she spoke to me.

"Losers, please we need you."

We?

Then I turned to Bill.

"What are you DOING!" IT yelled.

Then that's where I heard voices. Which is coming from no one's mouth. That's when I realized it was the other Losers whose talking.

'Woah! What the f*ck. What is happening.'

'What is going on?'

'Hello? Y/N is that you?'

'Wait where are you guys?'

I was so confused I look around me but they weren't there

'Wait guys where are you?' I said. Wait what? I didn't move my mouth how did I? Am I talking with my... mind?

'GUYS IT'S ME Y/N. PLEASE WE NEED YOUR HELP!'

'Sh*t! Where are y-'

Huh? Our connection suddenly has been cut off as I was snapped out of reality. I saw Y/N lying on the floor with her eyes closed as IT is in rage and is a complete madness towards us.

I took Bill's hands as I we run towards my bedroom. I pushed Bill in as I was going behind his back. But I was left shocked when the door forcefully shut by it self as I pulled the doorknob from the other side.

"BEVERLY!" he yelled from the other side.

Sh*t.. Sh*t.. Sh*t!

I looked behind my back and saw IT just in front of me as IT grabbed me by my neck.

"grr.......ackkk!" I struggled from IT's grip as I can hear Bill's struggle to open the door.

"HOLD ON!-"............... and that's what I last heard before ...

Everything went black.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I banged on the door to pry the door yet it still doesn't budge. While Beverly on the other side is twisting on the doorknob.

"HOLD ON! guh-ju-JUST HOLD ON buh-buh-BEV!" I yelled with nervousness on my voice.

Then the sounds from the other side stopped which made me worry a lot.

I stood back and kicked on the door but as soon as my force from my foot is being exerted the door magically opened causing me to stumble to the other side where Bev-

Wait... where's ... Bev?

I looked around me circling through the same spot as I was confused on where Bev is.

Then as I turned....

And turned....

And turned-

I gasped when I turned around at Bev's room as I saw a long red blot on the ceiling -which isn't there a while ago- and I can't comprehend what it is as I got closer and closer to it I realized that it was blood. BLOOD! Is used to write a certain phrase and it reads:

'YOU DIE IF YOU TRY'

I became nervous as I knew that Bev has been took by IT. Then I remember that Y/N contacted us Losers with our minds which I can say is scary yet amazing? In a supernatural way. Wait speaking of...

I paced towards the other direction as I looked on the small hallway where the bathroom is and I saw a body lying there which belongs to-.

"Y/N!" I yelled as I knelt beside her body.

"no... no... no...no... puh-please Y/N." I said as I turned her body towards me and I saw a lot of scars and wounds all over her body and I noticed something sticking out from her right leg.

It was a transparent thing and I looked closer to it to see that it was a glass shard straight through her skin.

"Sh*t." I mouthed as I didn't move it because I am pretty sure that I would make it even worse and painful for her. And I don't want to happen to her.

Then I noticed that her chest wasn't moving. Realizing, she isn't breathing.

I checked her pulse on her wrist, placing my index finger and middle finger attached together as I find her pulse.

I... I can't find it.

'Y/N please don't tell me what I am thinking right now.' I thought.

I moved the two fingers and placed it gently on the middle of her arm.

....

I can't find it.

I was starting to worry at her a lot. My tears begin to collect.

'Sh*t Y/N please.... not you too.' I thought to myself. My breathing is the only thing you can hear from the silence.

No! I have to be strong for her as I sniffed my nose and wiped my almost fallen tears.

I checked her pulse on and placed my two fingers to her temple. I remember what Eddie told me about it on one class. That the pulse on the temple is the most likely will found your pulse with the stronger beat.

.....boom.....boom.....boom.

I sighed in relief as I heard her pulse and knowing that she was alive. Then I tried waking her up yet not a single movement coming from her.

Then all of a sudden her whole body is shaking. Her breathing being unstable.

"no... no... no... Y/N." I said as I started panicking. Tears started falling through my eyes as I placed Y/N's head on my thighs and held her hand with mine.

"NO! NO! STOP! STOP! HELP! HELP! ..........gahh! aruck.. PLEASE HELP! NO! STOP! IT! STOP IT!" She was chanting this as she was crying in pain, like she was having a panic attack or a nightmare.

"Shh.. Shh.. y-your guh-go-going to be okay." I said as I was squeezing her hand with mine and combing her hair with my other.

"Y/N please stay with me." I said. As silence came towards us.

I don't know what to do since I was hoping that maybe the Losers will came to help us. Warning them about Bev. I can't just leave Y/N here.

It was quiet. Just dead silence except for the sounds of the wind coming from the open window of the bathroom where a dead man -who I assumed was Bev's father- is.

I looked at Y/N her sleeping silently and out of the chaos of this world, all of the dark times and she is just like this bright place that creates light through. I smiled and spoke breaking the silence.

"Y-Y/N..... I....hmm I.....*sigh*...Di-Did you know that...yuh-yuh-you we're the o-o-only pu-puh-person that vuh-vi-visited me duh-that day that ah-I was sick?-" I started. Even though she will never answer.

"I-It was ruh-raining and it was s-s...school days at that time, duh-the Losers s-said that they wuh-were busy but..... yuh-you were there. The m-moment that you nuh-knock on the duh-door I felt like ah-I was fine and you wuh-were patient with my s-s-stupid stutter." No response. Yet I smiled at her sleeping face light beaming from the sunshine outside.

"A-And that's when I had this f..... fuh-feeling. Wuh-Whenever i'm beside you o-or wuh-whenever I see you o-or hold you....hear you. Duh-That same feeling o-always came, a-and I ruh-realized that ah-I luh-like you."

I scoffed at the thought thinking that she isn't gonna hear this and probably the Losers aren't coming and there is a killer clown on the lose that took one of us. Yet here I am beside her. Stroking her hair strands as I hold her hand with dried tears with my eyes as I wiped them with the same hand I was combing her hair with.

But then my silly grin falter as I remembered why I kept my feelings for her. Why I hid it by having an infatuation with Bev. She knew that my heart and mind didn't spoke for her. It kind of just slip out one time when we are at this very same place.

''

and she was sad yet she was happy for Y/N. Since there kind of best friends.

I pretended to be ok.

I pretended to be brave.

I pretended to be hopeful.

I pretended to love.

I pretended that i'd moved on.

I pretended to let go.

I pretend. Like a play in a theater pretending that you are a whole new person. An actor hiding my feelings for her through playing pretend.

And it hurts. It hurts so much.

It hurts so much to remember those moments.

...

"What happened to him?!" She asked me.

"He- I- I-i ca-can't find h-hi-him." I said, my eyes starts to water as I sniffed my nose.

"It's ok Bill let it out." She said as I gave her a sad smile and did as she told. I let it all out to her. As I placed my head on her shoulder and hugged her tightly.

Some people would think i'm weak and this is not manly but with her I felt that I trust her. That she will not judge me for who I am. And I believed that. I believed in her.

I felt her arms wrapped on my waist as I smiled in relief because she didn't teased or laughed at me like most kids on our school did to us.

"It's going to be ok alright? Just for now we know he is out here on Derry somewhere lost and can't find his way home. Don't worry Bill, Georgie is a very smart young boy." She said as I tell myself it is going to be ok.

"Thanks Y/N it really means a lot." I said as I smiled.

...

It hurts that I can't tell her secrets.

...

It was my turn to pick the names for the secret santa. Then I smiled when I saw her name popped out the paper.

'Y/N'

My eyes lit up and smiled as I looked up at her as she groan at the name she got. I'm trying to imagine she picked Richie or something as I laughed at myself at her expression. Then I frowned when I remember that i'm not bringing it to her personally. I mean I can but...... I had to go along with it..... for the Losers.

...

It hurts that I have to lie....-

...

I was about to grab her bag and take it to her.

"Y/N?" I asked as I found her in my garage as I look on where her hand is as she was just grabbing her bag. So much for that.

"Uh hey?" She said. I gulped at her sudden arrival, nervous as my hands are sweaty. I gave her a nervous smile.

"Wh-What are you d-doing here?" I said.

"Just grabbing my bag, don't worry I will just get out of here." I frowned. I was hoping that I can talk to her about... my feelings-

"Y/N, I-I just want-wanted to say....i'm...i'm so-sorry for y-you know, k-kissing you, fr-from last year and to be honest, I have a crush on you a-at that time." I said. As I faked a smile at her.

"It's ok, I got over it don't worry." She said. As I frowned.

...

....that she had moved on.

...

to see her smile....-

...

"So? Where do we meet?" She asked.

"Well if y-you want you can c-c-co-ome with us to Eddie's house to get some s-stuff."

"Wait what stuff?"

"Oh you know f-foods and s-s-su-supplies." Please say Yes....

"Nah i'm good i'll just see you at the barrens later at?" I mentally frowned yet I just nodded.

"2:00." I continued.

"Ok." She said as she walk away from us.

"Hey guys, i'm gonna.... go. Bar Mitzvah. Catch you later?" Stan said.

"Yeah sure." Eddie said.

He walked off as I followed his direction with my eyes.

He went towards Y/N as they talked while they are unlocking their bikes.

Then I saw Y/N smiled.

she smiled.

.....-But not because of me.

...

It hurts to see her laugh.....-

"Umm Richie?" She asked him as we Losers are having lunch.

"Yeah?" He responded.

"Thanks, you know for making me go to school." She said as I felt a pang in my chest as I slammed my drink hard on the table..... on purpose.

Yet no one noticed. Good.

I grabbed my pudding cup on my tray as I was peeling the top part of it with force as I am holding back my anger. I closed my eyes as I huffed in frustration and grabbed my spoon and started eating the pudding. I took a bite.

"I'm happy to help Hotstuff." He said as I dropped my spoon on the table which everyone saw. Except for the two.

"Sorry...." I mumbled as I grabbed my spoon which dropped under the table.

"Really? Hotstuff?" She said as I here her laugh.

I was too distracted that when I was about to got up I slammed my head under the table.

'Ouch.'

I got up as Stan put his hand behind my back as he asked...

"Are you ok?" I just nodded.

.......- she laughed but because of someone else.

...

to see her hurt.

...

"Y-Y-Y/N?" I was shocked to see her in front of me all wet. She could've been sick. I coughed badly yet I didn't care.

"Where is my stuff?" She said and that's when I realized she is crying as I saw her eyes so puffy and red.

"O-on the c-couch" I just answered.

"Y/N, you c-can t-te-tell m-m-me an-an-anything. Wh-what's w-wrong?" I asked her worried it's painful to see her hurt.

"Bill......please I don't really wanna talk about it. OK?"

"Please?" I kept forcing her to say something I want to be there to comfort her. To help her.

"No! I can't It's just-.....Please Bill?" She said as if she was starting to cry. Then I just couldn't see her hurt.

...

to see her holding hands..

...

"Is everyone alive?" I looked behind me as Richie broke our unbearable silence.

Then on the corner of my eye I saw Y/N with Eddie beside her as she glared at him with her face as she pointed on her throat.

"Yeah that doesn't look good. Sorry." He apologized to her as she rolled her eyes. As I smirked at her actions. Yet I bet it isn't that noticable. Even in tough times she can make me smile.

But of course all happy things must come to an end quickly as I saw Eddie grab Y/N's hand and intertwined her fingers with his.

.....that are not mine.

...

It hurts to know how someone can make her happy.

...

"It's a turtle." I said as I lifted my head up from the surface.

SPLASH!!

"Richie!" She yelled as she rise up from the water as she glared at Richie with a smirk on her face.

"What?" Richie asked her looking innocent as
he just splashed Y/N as soon as we jumped down.

"I hate you." She said in a playful tone.

I just watched the scene unfold right in my eyes as I see how Richie makes Y/N happy. Like they clicked or a connection to each other.

Then I thought,

'how can he do that to her and I can't?'

I snapped out of my thoughts when Y/N said..

"I'm GONNA GO. I'm a bit cold."

"Me too." Eddie peeped as they both went up together on the top of the cliff as I kept watching them until their bodies became further at my sight.

"Hey Bill.."

"Huh?"

"You okay?" Bev asked.

"Yeah. A-I'm fine... thanks Bev." I said to her as I gave her a fake smile as she smiled back at me and turned back from what she was doing a while ago.

.......

"Here pass it at us." Stan said as Richie gave him the folder that Ben showed to us as him and Y/N are looking it and having small talks to one another.

I just stared at them. I remained silent and blank. I wasn't thinking the way I should, having deep thoughts and doubts about myself. I looked beside Richie to see him with seriousness on his face. Which was really odd for him since he was always the extroverted one in the group. Then I saw where his blank face is staring at.

Y/N.

Then they decided to go to Ben's house as I snapped out.

...

That someone else may take her heart.

...

"Hey R-Richie!!" I caught up with him.

"Huh?" He asked.

"I've b-been ca-calling you and I a-also said to go and get ch-change because w-we are g-going to B-Ben's house." That was a lie.... i never called him at least once. I was trying my best on getting myself together. And so far .. so good.

"Oh.." he reacted.

"W-what's wrong t-tr-trashmouth?" I asked him. I know how much it annoys him to be called like that.

"Nothing." Was the only thing that he said.

"R-really? Because I s-saw you s-staring at Y-Y/N and S-Stan a while ago." I said with a bit of curiosity on my voice. Since I am as I slip my hands on my pockets.

"L-Look.. I-I'm sure you'll g-going to end up w-with her." Another lie. I did another lie. It pains my heart yet I just want to know.

"You really think so?" He asked me with hope on his voice.

'No.' I thought.

I gulped the lump in my throat with the palms of my hands from my pockets started to sweat.

"I k-know so. Be-Besides I sh-ship you guys."
Sh*t... what have I done.

"Wait so you didn't like her?"

'I did and I still do and I want her to know that, but I can't.'

"W-Well I did b-but I met Bev." I said. As I was punching, slapping and cursing myself mentally for saying it.

"Aww Billy Boy has a crush." He said. As I was trying to hold my anger which may look like my cheeks are blushing red.... but no. It was pain and anger. Boiling inside of me.

"Thanks Billy Boy. And please don't tell the others or Y/N or hmm who is the other girl again?"

"B-Beep Beep Richie." I said as he reached the top of the cliff as I was left behind them. Alone. As I started kicking stones just to clear my mind from it.

But I can't....

...

And it hurts that she sees me only as a friend.

Then Y/N's body suddenly shaking. She is having a seizure.

I didn't know what to do but I just stay put as I hold her down on her arms.

"Y/N! Y/N!"

"BILL!" A voice yelled from the other side of the room with a round of footsteps going in our direction. I was snapped by my thoughts and quickly wiped my dried tears from my eyes and coughed out the lump from my throat as I was breathing heavier due to the sudden events.

"Help! I-In here!" I yelled as I heard them getting closer.

Then all of them appeared in front of me with there eyes in shocked as they all came beside me with Y/N's body shaking in my arms.

"What the f*ck."

"Y/N!"

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Y/N!"

"Y/N! Y-Y/N!" I yelled.

"HELP! HELP ME! BILL PLEASE....... IT.... MUST BE STOPPED!" She yelled but not in her natural voice in a more demonic voice. Which made me worry a lot. The veins on her body is glowing along with her (e/c) eyes shining on her eyeballs as her (h/l) (h/c) hair is blowing upwards.

"Sh*t!"

"BILL! LOSERS!... I CAN'T STOP..... HELP!! BEV! IT'S BEV. SAVE HER! IT MUST BE STOPPED!" She said as she is going from her normal voice and switching to the demonic voice and back again.

Then I felt myself.... no not just me everyone even the objects around us are floating. I let go of her body as we are floating weigthless in the air like we are in outer space.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"SH*T! SH*T! SH*T!"

"WOAHH!"

Then I reached on Y/N's hand as I dragged her glowing body to me as I wake her up on her trance.

"WAKE UP! Y/-Y/N! WUH-WAKE UP!" I said as I shake her shoulders which are not visible anymore due to her body glowing.

"BILL! DO SOMETHING!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

She was slowly calming since all the objects are now floating back down as I hold her hands and intertwined my fingers to her as it fits perfectly to mine. I smiled as our bodies began to go down as her body came back to normal as everything went silent.

I was still holding her hand as I catch her body from falling due to her weaken state.

Then I stared at everyone as they are in great terror on what just happened.

I was about to open my mouth to say something as Richie stood up from the floor as he snapped from his shocked expression a while ago.

"DON'T ASK IF WE'RE OKAY. CAUSE I AM NOT OKAY WITH THIS AND WHAT THE F*CK JUST HAPPENED?!" He said as if he read my mind. I just open my mouth yet nothing came out.

Then Eddie quickly grabbed his first aid on his fanny pack as he grabbed his inhaler as he huffed from it balancing it on his mouth as he was having an attack, multitasking on dressing Y/N's wounds.

As I just stared at her body. Terrified as I didn't spoke with them doing the same

Then Stan broke the silence who was beside me asked...

"What happened?"

I didn't respond....

"Bill?" Ben asked once more.

I took a deep breath and held my head high and stared at them.

"L-Like Y/N said. Kill IT and Find Bev."

~4577 words.
●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●
A/N:

Phew it's been a long time since I last updated. But here it is. Yes my decision is final this is officially a single path choice.

But... wah! That took a wild turn. And BEV! BEV HAS NOW IN PENNYWISE'S HANDS AHHHH!!!

AND BILL! WHEW....

AND THE FREAKING REFERENCES AHAHAHAHAHAH

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY ADDICTED TO NETFLIX HAHA THANKS NETFLIX.

did you catch the reference? AHHHHHHH!!

ok but seriously thank you guys for supporting this book I know I always say that every chapter but because everytime i'm about to update the numbers just kept growing and growing. It's just so amazing. YOU ALL LOSERS ARE AMAZING FUDGE! 🎈like 20.3 k? JEEZ!!

All right i'm done now with the fluff stuff.

Since there is now a virus (CORONA VIRUS) spreading like really quickly our school is now on lockdown so i am spending my time doing absolutely and mostly nothing.

So i'll see you all losers soon!

Stay safe! Wear mask! Spray alcohol! Even the person beside you! Drink Vitamins... a lot! Don't worry they won't kill you the virus will!

Credit from song: Dayglow

WHAT IS THE FIRST WORD/PHRASE/SENTENCE IN MIND WHEN YOU HEAR REDDIE (RICHIE + EDDIE)?

PEACH!!!

~Rylcaphia♡

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

405K 7.7K 13
(Name) is a normal girl. That is what everyone thinks. It is a secret. Until Hiccup finds out. Short chapters!!! All rights deserved (C) Animation_Mi...
3.2K 74 6
This is no longer active. Please enjoy if you do read. The only things that will be posted are works that I have finished but have no purpose for any...
3.1K 94 6
Princess Y/n of the Royal Family is-was supposed to be the next Empress of Ninjago. She's trained all her life for it! But when a sudden attack on th...
5.4K 89 14
This is the story about the strongest member of the black Bulls. Her name is Astrid the assistant captain. She's considered the strongest because ins...