Rewriting the Apocalypse

By xXSandy088Xx

In a world filled up with zombies, all his mind was taken by a single man: strong, handsome and cold; the sad... More

1_The Meeting
2_explaination
3_Letters
4_The meeting room
5_ Living Together
Maps
7_ 1 year later
8_ Heaven and Hell
9_On my way
10_The boss
11_ Something is wrong
12_Bad Luck
Memory Fragments(YYf)
13_Deal between the bosses
14_ Hard Mission
15_ Life in Heaven
16_ The silent boy
17_The Hunters
apologize
18_ Getting captured again
19_Hide Wolfgang
20_Yang Yifei's arrival in Heaven
21_ Heaven (1)
22_Heaven (2)
Ling Song

6_Along

2.4K 181 28
By xXSandy088Xx

~○~○~○~○~○
"Speaking normally" [Normal]
-messages-  [ U ]
-"phone call"- [normal]
"Inner though" [ I ]
Talking about the past [ I ]
~○~○~○~○~○~

Yang Yifei was stunned, he never told that name to anyone, after his mother died, he was sure that no one would ever knew her existence so no one could probably know his name. He was about to open his mouth when he heard another voice in the phone.

-"Young Master! We're back!"-
-"It was so much fun!"-
it was not Ling Song's voice this time.

The young boy looked at He Kang and Kwan Tao and he put his index finger on his mouth to be silent.

-"Well I hope you believe me now Vincent, I didn't remember it, I could have used this name to make you believe me, but it was so long time ago when you said to me that story of yours, after we fought some zombies when we were in same military base."- after that he ended the phone call not waiting for his reply since he kinda wanted to have a revenge, that time Vincent was a dick.

"Who were you talking with young master?" He Kang sat beside the boy that just shrugged his shoulder "Just my man" he said and smiled at them.
"You're ...man?" Kwan Tao was right beside the other boy and was a little confused to what his boss just said.

"Yes... is there something wrong?" It looks like Ling Song doesn't really know what's the problem in his words is, and since Kwan Tao doesn't want to know anything that concerns his boss' romantic life, he let it go eyeing He Kang to do the same.

"Anyway, how was it?" Ling Song gave them his full attention after putting his phone on his pocket.
"It was funny, after the ride ended, the scientist almost fainted while Wu Dong said his inside was upside down... I think they're not used to do things that are not adequate for their ages" the young boss laughed to what the otaku boy said "when the apocalypse will come, age will not matter, you will eventually miss..." Ling Song looked at the amusement park "...all of this, so keep torturing them to make bad or good memories"

"I tell you, I will never come to this park ever again" Sun Xuejian was massaging his stomach while talking with Liu Huan "Oh dear, do you want some water?"
"Yes please" Sun Xuejian frowned and grumbled as he sat on a bench, Liu Huan went to a store to buy it but she saw Kwan Tao and asked him to give the scientist the bottle of water while she checks her baby.
Kwan Tao nodded his head and went toward the exhausted Sun Xuejian.

"Mister, here you go your water" Tao handed the water to the other man that just grabbed it without saying anything and gulped it all down. The young teen looked at Sun Xuejian and couldn't restrain himself but ask the thing he always wanted to tell this man. "...Ehm...Hey Mister, can you tell me about your projects? I'm actually really curious in the crazy stuff the young boss said that you will create! Like, in an Apocalypse, you actually created most of the useful things! I really admire you mister scientist." The teen sat beside the other man looking at him with sparkling eyes, he knows that Sun Xuejian doesn't have a good personality, but now they are a team, and teammates have to get along with each other, whatever the other's opinion is.

Sun Xuejian looked at Kwan Tao, he was still a little tired from that ride and he didn't have any energy to shoo the other person away, this days that he have passed on Zhou Feng's mansion, was the most stressful in his life. The young boss said all the crazy stuff he created but he doesn't really know how to come after it at all, but what he really lacked was the knowledge, to make something that useful it needs a deep deep research but he lacks the material of the research. He is not in the Apocalypse yet, he is not able to know what it needs to create a weapon to kill a zombie. For now he just made the phone that works without the need of any other device such as satellites or internet, but that phone can only send messages, so he's perfectioning it. He was really stressed, but hearing Kwan Tao's words put him at easy somehow.

"Kid what do you think it needs to create a weapon to eliminate a precise enemy?" He asked with his normally slow voice.

"... I don't know... " Kwan Tao shooked his head not knowing the right response, after all, he's knowledge is limited on anime, manga, and weapons, but with weapons he knows was ones you use to a game.

"I need the enemy, without it, I don't even know where to start." Sun Xuejian was upset, he does not have any idea how to do it.

"I know you might be in a hurry, since if you know how to make it, then we can prepare a large number of it before the Apocalypse starts, but since it's likely impossible right now, you should concentrate to do other things that might be really useful"

"I'm not a beginner, of course I know what I do, but I wanted to try to make it. Looks like I really have to ignore that project for a while." Sun Xuejian looked dead right now but then Hu Zhi called them "Hey, we are going to the haunted house, wanna come?"

"Ah! Seriously!! I wann- ..." Kwan Tao looked at the scientist that was mumbling some stuff to himself "...mhh I think I'll stay with the mister here, I think he needs some more fresh air" Kwan Tao rubbed the back of his head hopping that the young master won't get angry since this was their get along day.
Hu Zhi nodded her head and headed toward the other and clinged to her brother.
"Is it alright to leave them there?" He Kwok looked at the two that were sitting on the bench.
"Well it is or not the get along day? Looks like they are getting along pretty well"
They walked inside the hunted house and Zhou Feng chuckled "Little boss,  why coming here when we will meet true zombies?"
"Pfft is this a kind of exercise?" Chen Xu picked up the creepy doll that just fell from above and suddenly started to make strange sounds of a baby crying "AHhhh!!" They all turned around toward Liu Huan and Liu Yan than started to scream.

"Looks like the mother and the daughter are still soft hearted" Wu Dong laughed at them and patted the little girl's head.

"What are you talking about? My baby is brave and have got a warrior spirit" the mother protested while nuzzling her nose to Liu Yan's cheek.

"This hunted house is interesting, in the Apocalypse you always feel the cold aura in every place you are, make me feels like I'm back at my old room" Ling Song said something that made everyone shut their mouth.

"Rest assured young master, we put some thing good in the underground base that it won't even feel that we are in the underground." Chen Xu smirked "Money can make miracles, and luckily we have a super known lawyer, a super rich CEO and a royalty, if not, we couldn't have done even the simplest things."

"Mh. Have you called the general Guan Xiaotong? We need a lot of hummers, weapons, military like clothing...but not the normal one, cause we aren't part of the military."

"Yes, we already called him but... military clothing? For what?" Hu Qiang already prepared a lot of things and in their base there are already some thing more than just hummers.

"Well, Guan Xiaotong is part of the military but he will be our ally so he won't be one of them anymore, but anyway, this apocalypse will continue, I don't think humanity can stop something like that (cause of the Gods)...who knows, so it's better to make our base safer with people that job is to protect us. Like the military but not just that shitty."

"Oh so you want to create a force just like the military, I can help you with the design of it since I also have been part of the military service but I decided to be part of the police." Ling Song nodded at He Kwok to let him decide of the desing.

"eMhh..." Hu Zhi rised her hand "Can I also work with the uniform project? I think the best uniform is something that rapresents our base the most."

"An uniform is not all about style Hu Zhi" her brother walked beside her and pinched her cheek "An uniform, to be useful, it has to protect us."

"I think both of you are right, but our base have to be the best of the best, and how if not make a force with a cool uniform?" Wu Dong touched his beard and looked at He Kwok "Collaborate with Hu Zhi, I think you will make a good decision together" after the mini tour of a doll hallway, they all arrived to a room full of mirrors, and you could see a ghost passing by inside each mirror.

"What's that?" Ling Song pointed at the broken mirror where you can see a transparent woman dressed in white. It was abviusly all thanks to the tech but it looked like Ling Song doesn't know what was a ghost.

"Apart from zombies, what other scary stuff do you know?" Zhou Feng lowered his head toward his little boss.

"Ehm...Mad-Animals, Mad-Plants and Humans... and him? Perhaps, he was really scary when I first met him." Ling Song counted with his fingers.

"Well apart from those, do you know stuff like ghosts? Evil elves? The Minotaur? They are really scary too."- He Kang.

"And who's -he-?" Chen Xu asked as she looked at her body on the mirror and stopped for a second before continuing to walk, there was really nothing scary about this hunted house.

"He is also a gifted person, I wanted him on our team too, but things are a bit complicated."

After some minutes later they finally finished the tour of the haunted house and was hit but the blinding light, and covered their eyes for a second.
"I thought it would have been a little more scarier than that...but dolls, mirrors with humans inside, spiders, blood and other stuff aren't that scary at all!" Ling Song puffed his cheeks.
"Well not everyone have been in an apocalypse before, but yes, it was really lame." Chen Xu sounded really bored, it was after all an hunted house for kids. "Little boss, we'll decide the rides to do this times okay." They went to pick up the two people that were left out and they saw them eating icecream. "Oh Oh, never imagined the scientist eating icecream, only saw you drinking coffee or alcohol so far in my life" Wu Dong joked.

"Well, I paid for it... and guess what! We came out with some crazy ideas!" Kwan Tao sat up with glittering eyes.

"Yeah, I dropped the idea of how to kill a zombies or how to protect us from the zombies." Sun Xuejian also got up and leading the others to the icecream shop they found earlier.

"Well enlight us with your wisdom mister scientist" -Hu Qiang.

"Leaving every ideas connected with those zombies, we thought that preparing something that help us to level up your powers is more useful." -Sun Xuejian.

"It's a good idea, but power is gained by experiencing, like for some gifts, there are some levels of powers." Ling Song tilted his head in confusion "anyway, let's keep up this talk when we ordered our icecream and found a sit" they all nodded and they all got their icecream, some frappe and milkshakes and went to sit.

"Well we also thought about that but there are some thing that makes some elements a little more powerful or that can contain them. Like with your power boss, the metal. Having metal in your body can contain the electricity then it can release them in a much more powerful way." Kwan Tao explained.

"Oh... but actually... metal is what we electricity user keep away from cause it always deviate our electricity... I never thought about that." Ling Song touched his chin "Do I have to make piercings then?"
"Yeah, so it always stays on your body"

"Well let's keep al the ideas for later, even though we are having a lot of ideas, this is still the get along day. So it means that we need to try all of this rides." Ling Song clapped his hands and they all made their way toward the river ride.

They all returned home exhausted from all the walking and all the rides they tried that when they arrived at the living room, they all collapsed in the couch.

"Next time, no more amusement park, I'm too old for that." Wu Dong whiped his sweat.

"Well next time our get along day will be different! We will be going under the sea to swim with the fishes!"- Ling Song.

"Ah how lovely"- Liu Huan.

"Yeah right! Can't wait to see real sharks, in the aquarium they don't keep sharks, so it was pretty sad." -Ling Song.

"Oh" - everyone.

~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●

Time passed and the start of the Apocalypse will be in a week. The base was already done even though only Chen Xu and Wu Dong saw it completely, cause they told it would be a surprise "it's really a sight for the eyes". Ling Song was lying on his bed and opened his book.

"Hey Damian, give me a mission, I want my reward to gain a power to cancel the memory of those who helped me to build the base, it would be bad if those information leaks out after the Apocalypse begins, right?"

"Yeah you're totaly right, but we are talking about a large of number of humans, there won't be any mission but instead. It will be a big restriction/penalties."

"Oh...ehmm.. well anyway, I need to cancel their memories, so I need it." Ling Song hesitated for a moment, but the secret of the base must be kept safe and he doesn't trust those people at all.

"Reward: total elimination of the memories of the existence of the base.
Restriction: be in a sleeping state for one year, and this restriction will start when the Apocalypse begins. Canceling memories requires you to be asleep for the same long time they built the base."

"...fuck..." he needed to stay awake to teach his friends some more stuff but it looks like they have to survive in their own.

"Okay, I accept."

"Elimination of the memories of the humans who built the base: done."

"Perfect, thanks Damian." He closed the book and went downstairs to find the others that were all seated on the dining room ready to eat.

"Hey boss, you look stressed out, something happened?" He Kwok stood up and moved Ling Song's usual seat that was at the head of the table, Ling Song thanked him, he was used to this action that most of them usually do. After they all passed a lot of times together, they really looked like a real family, even Sun Xuejian opened to the others even though he doesn't talk that much. They found that Zhou Feng likes to joke a lot, but only creepy jokes like wanting to kill someone.

He Kwok was the most silent one, he rarely talk, but he is really kind.

"Well guys, I need to tell you something funny" Ling Song rested his chin on his knuckles and looked at everyone. "I have already told you that once the Apocalypse begins, I will teach you some stuff for a week then you will go to wherever you want to find your poeple, but things have changed. I will be put in slumber state and I won't be waking up for a year."

"What!???? What do you mean? How??" Hu Zhi slammed her hands on the table, she was the one with low level temper.

"Well it can't be helped, I used some tricks to eliminate the memories of the people who built the base, so I need to rest for a year to recuperate my power" Ling Song half lied, but he never told someone about Damian and anyway, apart from him, only Yang Yifei can use it since he signed his name there.

"You used your electricity?" Sun Xuejian asked.

"Well kind of... anyway, things have changed, you will still go out of the base and you will take some of the pass for the base with you okay?" Those -pass- are little metal balls containing the electricity of Ling Song. Ling Song will be putting a massive cubic shield of electricity on the base, and only those who have those little balls can come in. He asked long time ago to Damian about a spell of resistence and endurance for the shield, so the base would be unbreakable.

They all nodded to their boss command "And explain Guan Xiaotong when he will arrive, he will take his family and some of his soldiers that decided to follow him here, he will be in the base while you will go outside. Sun Xuejian, you stay here and go out if you need some research material, just take someone gifted to escort you, if the govern finds that you can create some useful things, it will be troublesome to chase them away. Also you Wu Dong, you have to take care of the poeple that lives here, and since you are the one who know the base the most, you can do it on your own.
And of course, the little Liu Yan have to stay here, and you Liu Huan can return whenever you want but don't forget your job. He Kwok as we talked about you have to go to the military and act as a spy, your little brother will go with Zhou Feng so he can protect him." Well it is a surprise but Zhou Feng likes kid and we found out that He Kang was a genius for his age. "You all will go wherever you want but choose wisely the one you give the pass and don't help them to get here, if they live till they arrive they can stay, if they die in the meanwhile then goodbye. And I'm sure no one will steal the passes, cause if it happens, I will get really mad."
Ling Sing started to eat the pasta on his plate and so the others as well.
"Okay, but are the people we bring, allowed to go to Hell?" Wu Dong asked.

Wu Dong and Chen Xu decided the name of the base, Hell was the underground base and heaven was the outside base and they referred the outside of the walls as the purgatory, since it was fit for the name. Where undead and living beings lives.

"Yes, just at first let them all in heaven, when they can't fit anymore in the Heaven, put them all in Hell. If after finding Hell, they want to do something that isn't allowed, kick him out to the purgatory."

"Mmh sounds pretty harsh to someone who just found the safest base ever."-Zhou Feng

"I don't care, I don't accept stupid humans at all." -Ling Song.

"But when you will go to sleep, will you need nutrition and stuff?" -Kwan Tao

"No... I think I will survive just staying on bed or in whatever place you will put my body in" -Ling Song.

Wu Dong glanced at the scientist "Hey Sun Xuejian, you said that since the young master have now some piercing on him, he can absorve the electricity right?"

Ling Song shivered as he remember the pain he had when he went to pierce his body.

"Yes" -Sun Xuejian.

"Then I know the perfect place where our young master can sleep in peace and gain some little power." -Wu Dong grinned as he had the best idea ever.

"And where it is?" -Ling Song asked curiously.

"You'll find out when you wake up little boss." -Wu Dong.

"Oh! Wu Dong, when can we go to see the base?" -He Kang.

"When the apocalypse starts, let's stay here as long as we can, then we can enjoy our life there when the times come." -Wu Dong.

"Well then, I leave everything to you then guys, I hope you don't throw my body to some unknow place" -Ling Song Joked but he know they would never do that.

"Where do you prefere? In a volcano or in the sea?" -Zhou Feng.

"I prefere in the deep sea, at least I can die in peace at least" -Ling Song.

"Good choice, but I would have said the volcano, it's more traumatic" -Kwan Tao.

"Anyway guys... I came out with a perfect name for our guild" One day Hu Zhi asked Ling Song if they could make their base a guild, since they will be using a combat outfit and they will be surely recognized as a guild, so Ling Song accepted and he wanted himself to give the name.

"The sinners" -Ling Song simple said.

"Why the sinner? Are we a kind of fantasy like group?" -He Kang.

"Let me tell you a story guys. There was a man who allied with the govern against the zombies, they recognized his power and his achievements and give him a high position enought to control a lot of thing. They give him a lot of power thinking that if they did that, he will stay with them for as long as they treat him well. But they didn't know that he was just using them, since he had the permission of a lot of armary room, he stole them all and was preparing to make a revolution against the govern but he died before doing the act but his plan didn't fail. The same day he died, his allies led the revolution. It was such a big loss to the govern and called that man the sinner. No one forget him since then, cause that man, not only was super powerful, but also did the worst thing ever, his last achievements, even if he wasn't there, led to the destruction of a lot of corrupted military base. His group then formed a guild and called it the sinners."

"It's just a story or it will really happen?" -He Kwok.

"Who knows what will that man do after I told him some interesting informations" he drank some water and patted his tummy.

"It was delicious Liu Huan!" -Ling Song.

"Thanks young master, but I have a question... if that person is real, are you perhaps stealing that name's guild?" -Liu Huan.

"Well I can." Ling Song shrugged his shoulders.

"You can?" -Hu Qiang

"Mhp, so just call our guild the sinner, cause we are indeed also going to go against the government. " -Ling Song.

"We do?" -This time it was Zhou Feng the one who was shocked. He knows the boss hates them, but messing with the government is one thing, destroying it was another. And he pretty knows that his boss was pointing up high.

"Well guys, whatever that man will do, we will follow him" -Ling Song smiled.

"We follow you boss, not that man even if he is the strongest man ever, you are the one who has more power now." -Liu Huan.

"Well even if you say that, I will do whatever that man wants" Everyone looked at each other already used of their boss obsession for that man.

"Ehem- anyway young master, you said long time ago that there was also someone else that was ment to be part of our family, is he coming?" -Kwan Tao.

"Yes he is, but that person isn't a good person at all, so you might not even consider giving him a pass, I'll go find him myself when I wake up." -Ling Song.

"But young master, what if a problem arise and we will need your help?" Kwan Tao was really worried, since they always followed Ling Song's words.

"Don't worry, at the first year, zombies are still weak, animals became Mad-A in the presence of meteors stones... just be careful of first generations zombies, they are still weak but they are still more powerful than any other normal zombies, and Mad-H are also weak cause their power still doesn't reach the maximum level... but I trained you well, so there isn't anything to worry." -Ling Song started to eat some cake.

"Well in his dream we didn't die for 8 years straight, so there's nothing to worry" -He Kwok patted Kwan Tao's head that was beside him.

"I just hope that no one of use goes against a great danger when we separate" -Liu Huan.

Everyone stayed in silence, their boss always told them short stories of... how people died because of zombies to mentally prepare them. They aren't afraid but they wonder what would happen when the apocalypse starts. Every thing will end in a week and they were lucky that Ling Song chose them and prepared them, but now they have to go on their own road for a while.

The remaining seven days became a get along week, they went to the mountain, to the sea, to an italian restaurant and for the second time to the amusement park that Wu Dong and Sun Xuejian really disliked the idea of, and to other places. They never stopped to travel for one week. Then in the last day, they all went to the base to put their stuff to Ling Song's mansion, their boss was still not allowed to see his own base cause Wu Dong wanted it to be a surprise when he will wake up in a year. Ling Song was really against it but he did what the old man said and waited in the same bar they all first met, that was under his old apartment.

They all arrived and went to the same room, Ling Song was waiting for them to arrive this time.

"Young Master!! The base is so- so WOW" -Kwan Tao.

"I never saw something like that... it didn't felt like we were in the underground at all!" - Liu Huan

"All of that just thanks of money? Incredible!" -He Kang

"Not just money kid, a LOT of money and corruption" -Chen Xu "Remember kid, you can have whatever you want if you corrupt stupid people. "

"Hey hey, evil witch, don't teach my brother strange stuff" -He Kwok frowned "He Kang, don't follow whatever this person says"

"Of course brother, I will always do whatever the young master says." -He Kang became a really obedient kid and always followed Ling Song around.

They all sat around the table.
"Well... do I need to sleep here? Or can I just go to a more peaceful place and then fall asleep there?"

"Let's all have a last drink all together first!" -Zhou Feng snapped his fingers and some waiters entered in and placed some alcohols and some juice on the table. They all grinned and cheered together like they always did, of course the little ones drank juices and Ling song, who was already 18, drank some sake, but he was not good with alcohol so after two glasses he passed to the juices drinks.

Then after that, they all went to the nearest beach and left some space to Ling Song as he required it. He sat on the sand while looking at the Sunset.
He will fall asleep when the sun sets completely so he grabbed his phone and called Yang Yifei.

It passed just a few seconds before the other man picked up the call.

-"Speak"- his voice was still cold as ever, but it was the same voice Ling Song loved to hear.

In the past months, they didn't talked that much but Yang Yifei asked some questions and Ling Song replied as much as he can.

-"I will fall asleep for a while, so we can't contact each other for some time. But don't worry, I will find you when I will wake up in a year, and I will take you with me"-

-"pfft and who wants to be taken by you?"- they become somehow closer but still not that close to completely trust each other. Well, only Ling Sing trust him.

-"Tomorrow is the start of the doomsday, hope you survive Vincent."-

-"Stop calling me with that name"-

-"Stop ordering me around, and I was enough kind to you to give you a hand"-

-"what hand? I will know if what you always said is true or not tomorrow"- YYF

-"Have I never told you that you are the only one I would never lie to?"- LS

-"I'm pretty sure you're just insane"- YYF

-"mhp...guess what?"- LS

-"what?"- YYF

-"the meteors will fall at 7 o'clock, but before it completely falls on earth, it will leave a colorful lines. It was beautiful, I will never forget that imagine I saw it while I was locked in my room. Unluckily I won't see it for a second time, but I hope you will see it for the first time cause you told me you never saw it. It was the peace before the tempest. Vincent, go see it in my place too."-

Yang Yifei looked at his phone and somehow felt the sadness in Ling Song's voice -" will you tell me your name now?"-

-"I can't"- Ling Song was absorbed by his thoughts that he didn't noticed that the sun was almost disappearing under the sea. -"It's time...see you later Vincent"- as he was about to end the calls he collapsed backwards and fell asleep in a complet slumber.

The others rushed toward him worried "Young master!" Hu Qiang picked up the sleeping boy and they all escorted him in the car but before following the others, Zhou Feng noticed the phone that was dropped in the sand, he picked it up and saw that the call that his boss was making was still going on, he took the phone near his ears and listened to the other line, there wasn't any name written on the screen. -"who's this?"- Zhou Feng asked as he also followed the other but much more slower.

-"I'm your master's.... acquaintance"- Yang Yifei didn't want to reveal his name to someone he doesn't know, he only trusted the young master that he doesn't know the name of, well he doesn't really trust him, but he knows everything about him already so he doesn't find a reason to hide himself  from this young master.

-"The little boss once told us that there was someone that was ment to be part of our team, but he couldn't come for some kind of reason. Is it you?"- ZF

-"Who ever was your master was talking about, I don't have any reason to be part of your team. He only talks about strange stuff"- Yang Yifei wasn't really interest on talking to this man, but he needed some information of this young master.

-"He is kinda crazy we know that, obsessed of a man that died saving him, do stuff that we don't know the explanation...but he doesn't lie."- ZF

-"..."-

-"Man, I don't know who you are, but you must be an amazing guy, cause our little boss gathered some crazy people"-

"Little?" Yang Yifei asked to himself.

-"..."-

Hearing that Yang Yifei wasn't talking anymore he decided to end this call.

-"You better fear him more than you think"- with that Zhou Feng ended the call and reached the others.

"With who were you talking with?" He Qiang saw him coming and didn't noticed that he was absent for a few minutes.

"I think I just talked with the strongest man in the world of Apocalypse" Zhou Feng wasn't stupid, the young master talked about a person who he wanted to be part of the team, and who could it be but the one he was obsessed with?

"Ohoh you shouldn't have done that without Ling Song's permission, it is his phone after all" -Wu Dong.

"I'm just worried that Ling Song fell for the worst man ever" -Zhou Feng.

"He's still safe since he still doesn't know his own feeling" -Chen Xu

"As a stalker, I must say that Obsession is love, so he is not confused at all" -Hu Zhi.

"The boss is stupid in some parts..." -Sun Xuejian.

"Well how was this -strongest man of the world-?" -Liu Huan.

"A bastard one, I already can imagine how fucked up our master will be when he will personally meet this man" Zhou Feng Sighed really worried about Ling Song.

"Let's just go and throw our master to the water already." Sun Xuejian, started to drive toward their new home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

432 29 40
"You knew from the beginning what you agreed to." He mumbles flying his hands. "I know. And sorry if I couldn't stick around till the very end to be...
22.1K 596 23
"You're ours, Angel." "Say your mine, Lilac." "I would burn the world for you, Cutie." "You can't escape, Vita Mia." "If anyone touches you, I'll bre...
213K 7.4K 44
Zen Yodai, 27 y.o virgin 'straight' man. He claimed to be 'straighter than a ruler' but some people doesn't believe it (Me). Anyway, he died in the a...
2.1K 35 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...