𝐛𝐮𝐛𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐮𝐦 𝐛𝐨𝐲 ||...

By wdwjustpost

'there you have that stupid bubble gum boy again' everything seems to be great in Jasmine's life. she can alw... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
wrapped up

6

2.8K 71 8
By wdwjustpost

Chapter: 6

I opened the door of the kitchen and saw tomato sauce and flour everywhere.

'What the hell happened here?!'

It was one big mess.

Corbyn and Zach looked at me, both covered in food.

'I've been gone for about, 5 minutes or so and you guys..' I couldn't handle the way they looked and bursted out in a laughter before finishing my sentence.

They looked around the room and looked at the mess they had created.

Zach started laughing, but Corbyn wasn't that amused. His kitchen looked like a dumping ground.

***
I helped them with cleaning everything.

'Maybe we should just order some pizzas,' Corbyn offered, when he realized that there weren't any ingredients left to make the pizzas.

'Great plan,' I answered.

Zach agreed and we ordered some pizzas.

As we were waiting for the pizzas to be delivered, Corbyn and I quickly ran through the last math exercises and surprisingly, Zach joined us.

We joked around a little, but managed to pay attention for the time needed.

***
The doorbell rang and Corbyn made his way towards it.

'It is really fun that you came over Jasmine,' Zach said when Corbyn wasn't in the kitchen anymore.

'Thanks, I used to think that you guys hated me,' I said kinda shy.

'I've never hated you, and I bet Corbyn neither,' he said while giving me a reassuring smile.

'That's nice to hear,' I said as I felt my cheeks turn red a little. I directly looked at my phone so he wouldn't see it.

That's when Corbyn walked in with the pizzas.

'Who's hungryyy?!' he asked with a loud voice while raising the pizzas in the air.

'Finally,' I said.

'Shut up and give me my food,' Zach said, what caused Corbyn and me to laugh.

***
When we finished eating the pizzas, I was about to go home. Simon was probably waiting for me.

I realized that Corbyn drove me here.

'I kinda don't have a car here, so could you maybe give me a ride Corbyn?' I asked him.

I became very comfortable around these guys. It's crazy how fast it can go.

If you had told me two days ago that I'd almost consider them as friends, I would've thought you were absolutely crazy.

'Yeah of course, I was planning on doing that anyway,' he said while putting the pizzas boxes away.

'Zach, do you need a ride too or are staying here tonight?' Corbyn asked Zach.

'I'll stay here tonight, if that's okay,' he responded.

'Sure, see you later then,' Corbyn said as we made our way to the frontdoor.

'See you tomorrow Zach!' I said and was doubting to give him a hug, but I did it. I just did it, why not.

'See you at school,' Zach responded during the hug and went to the living room afterwards.

***
We arrived at my house.

'I had actually a lot of fun,' I said.

'It didn't even feel like a tutoring lesson,' I added.

Corbyn smiled at me.

'I didn't think that you'd be so cool, I barely talked to you before the tutoring stuff and I don't even know why,' he said.

'I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or..' I looked at him while frowning my eyebrows a little.

'Yes you should,' he said to me, with a forced serious look on his face.

It caused us both to laugh.

I gave him a quick hug, thanked him for the ride and left the car.

***
I texted Simon that I would be at his place in a couple of minutes. I also texted my parents who were still working, so they wouldn't get worried.

I quickly packed my bag with the things I needed and left the house.

Simon's house was just a couple blocks away so I could just walk.

***
I rang the bell and Simon opened.

'Hey, I'm so glad you could come over,' he said as he hugged me.

'Of course,' I answered as we walked into the living room.

I greeted Simon's dad, who is always really nice to me. We grabbed some snacks before going upstairs.

Simon told his story again, now with some more details and after that we decided to go to sleep.

'Goodnight Jas,' Simon said.

'Goodnight Si,' I responded and almost immediately fell asleep.

***
The next day I woke up by Simon's alarm. Today was just another school day. I got ready with Simon while singing along to some pop songs. That's what we usually did.

After that, we ate some breakfast and got into Simons's car and we drove to school.

We arrived and after we walked through the big doors of the school building, we first made our way to our lockers.

'Morning Jasmine,' Corbyn said as he walked over to me and Simon.

Since when do they come to me in the hallway?

Maybe we are friends now?

'Good morning Corbyn,' I said and smiled.

'Heyy Zach,' I added when I saw that he made his way towards us too.

'Hi Jasmine,' Zach responded.

'We have our first period together,' he added while making a weird move, almost a dance move.

'That's fun,' I responded while redoing the same move Zach did and making a total fool of myself.

They all laughed at me, even Simon.

We stood there with the four of us and started talking. Simon managed to kinda get himself into the conversation, what I really liked. He didn't question why they were standing with us and for the first time he didn't say something about Zach liking me.

The bell rang.

'Time for physics, yay,' I said sarcastically and looked at Zach and Simon.

'Are you guys coming?' I added.

We all walked through the large hallway. Corbyn had to go a different way because the seniors had lessons in different classrooms.

'See ya at lunch!' Zach said, when Corbyn was about to walk into his classroom.

'See you guys at lunch,' he responded.

You guys. See you guys at lunch. That means that he wasn't only talking about Zach. Okay okay, I think we are now really reaching the 'we're friends' level.

***
The lesson went by sooooo slowly. It was boring af, as usual.

We had to work in little groups, so we didn't have to pay attention constantly, but it was still boring. I wasn't in a group with Zach or Simon, so that's what made it even less exciting.

This girl that I probably had never talked to before, suddenly made her way towards me.

'Hey, you're Jasmine, right?' she asked.

'Hi, yeah I'm Jasmine and you are?' I responded, not knowing what her name was.

'Lynn, but anyways, since when are you hanging out with Corbyn Besson?' she asked, what made me confused.

'I've not been hanging out with Corbyn Besson, why do you think that?' I asked curiously.

'Well, I saw..'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 1.5K 59
A book following the life of young girl Ella as she goes through breakups, anxiety and many of life's difficulties but with Daniel right by her side...
101K 1.6K 30
𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 --> in which a girl is everything the boy needs to get his heart fixed after a experiencing a hard break up. "Look at th...
86.4K 1.4K 39
𝙒𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘶...