Rose Of Titanium (RWBY X Nobl...

Von Noble_6

As noble 6 is dying a etheral voice calls for his aid. Now a guardian of this new world, 6 must learn about i... Mehr

HEADS UP
Prologue
Chapter 1: Spartans Never Die
Chapter 2: Family Reunited
Chapter 3: Shotgun Spree
Chapter 4: NBLE
Chapter 5: Settling Down?
Chapter 6: To Settle The Score
Chapter 7: It's Not A Date
Filler (cause it's been a long time I updated this)
Chapter 8: The Past
Chapter 9: Battle of Vale Harbor
Chapter 11: Mission One
Chapter 12: Putting Out A Candle
Chapter 13: Training
Chapter 14: It's Time
Chapter 15: Ball Room Blitz
Authors Notes
Chapter 16: Field Lessons
Chapter 17: Train Wreck
Authors Notes 2
Chapter 18: Family Quarrels
Chapter 19: To Prepare
Chapter 20: Bad Blood
Chapter 21: Another Perspective
Chapter 22: The Vengeful Ones
Chapter 23: There Will Be Another Time
Authors Notes 2

Chapter 10: Calm Before The Storm

5.7K 82 143
Von Noble_6

     POV: 3rd

     Summer and Qrow had come to meet teams NBLE and RWBY. They were surprised to hear some of their war stories. "So let me get this straight, you three are some of the best of your generation?" Qrow asked.

     "Yup, and Six being one of the best to ever live." Emile replied. "Though I DID save his ass a couple times."

     "You were in a MAC cannon shooting down drops hips, I don't think that counts." Six countered. "Plus I grabbed a banshee and flew around taking out hostiles as you, Carter, and Jun hunckered down in front of Halseys lab."

     "Who's Halsey?" Summer asked

     "She basically invented spartans." Kat replied

     Summer squealed and hugged her son. "Aww! My baby boy is the best! I'm so proud!"

     "Mom, you're embarrassing me." Six said as Kat and Emile laughed.

     Summers eyes widened as she remembered something. "Oh, that's right! I brought baby pictures of Onyx."

     "Oh god, please no."

     "Oh I gotta see this." Emile said as he and Kat looked over Summers shoulder.

     Ruby chuckled. "Thank goodness it isn't me."

     "I got a feeling you're next." Six said to her.

     Ruby looked at him. "Don't say that, I don't want it to happen!"

     "Don't worry, it won't." Yang said before smirking. "I will."

     "YANG NO!!!" Ruby tried stopping Yang but she had already cracked a photo album open to show everyone.

     Six and Ruby just sat and watched everyone fawning over baby pictures of them. "I never thought I'd be embarrassed until today."

     "You learn to live with it." Ruby answered dully.

     "Oh! We should go to Vale and spend the day all together!" Summer suggested, everyone agreed. Summer turned to Six. "Onyx, you should invite Winter."

     "Wait, why me?" He asked

     "Because you two like each other."

     "It's not like that!" Six then sighed in defeat. "Alright, I'll go find her." He got up and left the room to find Winter.

     POV: Coco

     I was walking down the hall with Velvet until I saw one of the people that my uncle said he knew. He turned his head toward us. "Hey Velvet, teammate of yours?"

     Velvet smiled. "Yup! This is my team leader and best friend, Coco Adel!"

     The armored giant was about to offer a hand shake until he grew a look of concern. "Are you alright? Look like you've seen a ghost."

     "I...uh...gotta go." I ran off to my dorm room and immediately called my uncle.

     The scroll rang for a bit until he finally answered. "Hey Coco, what's going on?"

     "Uncle, somebody's here! I think it's one of your old teammates!"

     He grew silent for a bit before replying in a more serious tone. "Which one?"

     "I think it's the one that accompanied you in the ultra...space...carrying thing."  I daid, struggling to remember what he called it.

     "I'll be over as soon as possible." He said before hanging up.

     POV: 3rd

     Noble Six knocked on Winters dorm door. He had to wait for a bit until she answered. "Weiss I-oh...I'm sorry, didn't know it was you."

     "It's fine, I was just wondering if you wanted to join us for a day trip to Vale."

     "Sure, just let me get ready." Winter said before shutting the door.

     After a bit the two went to the dorm room that everyone was once gathered in, only to not be there. "Huh, wonder where everyone went."

     "We can try the cafeteria."

     "Good idea." The two headed to the cafeteria and saw it in mass chaos.

     Teams JNPR and NBLE were on one side while team RWBY with Summer and Qrow were on the other. The two watched as a food WAR waged on. Emile and Qrow were at each other with baquets as Summer and Kat were both basically the tacticians for the children. At one point, Emile and Nora improvised to make hammers out of flag poles and watermelons. "What is going on?" Winter asked

     "I don't know, but it looks a hell of a lot more fun than Vale." Six replied and rushed to cover Emiles back from an oncoming Qrow.

     "Wow, choosing him over your old man? I feel betrayed." Qrow joked

     "Sorry, but I gotta side with my team." Six replied before kicking Qrow into a soda machine.

     "I gotcha back." Emile said to Six and the two fought their way over to the enemy. Six had a whip made of sausage links and was about to take Weiss out, but was blocked by Winter.

     "Wow, traitor." Six joked

     "Sorry, but I gotta side with my sister." Winter said and the two went at it. Six used his sausage whip to try and sweep Winters feet but she but it apart with the sword fish that her sister dropped. Six grabbed two baquets, as did Winter, and the two began a duel. Summer stepped in to help Winter a bit until Kat got the mother off him. Winter went to tag Six in the forehead but he ducked and went for her side, only to be blocked. Winter used a glyph to launch Six into the air, he simply maneuvered himself to push off the ceiling and down to her. Winter jumped out the way, but the shockwave made by the spartan impacting the ground threw her off balance and into a pile of food. Summer and Qrow were also knocked off balance, giving Nora an opening to whack them into some tables. Six got up, as did Yang who was flung into a soda mountain and a little mad about it, and the two rushed each other. Yang went for a right hook but Six dodged it and gave her an uppercut, launching the blonde through the ceiling.

     Six saw Summer and Ruby stand with each other. "Ready Ruby?" Ruby gave a nod to her. "Okay, follow my lead." The two used their semblances to run at their opponents and make a vortex.

     Six looked at Kat and Emile who both gave nods and the three grabbed soda cans. They charged directly at the red and white vortex and jumped off flying tables and chairs to not get swept away. When the mother and daughter duo were on the wall the spartans threw the cans at them, each one acting like a grenade and taking those two out. Since Six a bit new to the fight, he was just a bit winded. Kat and Emile on the other hand collapsed on the ground and breathed heavily. "Best...fight...ever." Emile said between breaths.

     Eventually, professor Goodwitch came and cleaned the place up. "Everyone, please! Do not play with your food." Yang finally fell back down from being launched into the sky and the group laughed.

     POV: Ozpin

     "Let it go." I said to Glynda.

     She sighed, obviously frustrated at them. "They're supposed to be the defenders of the world."

     "And they will be, but right now they're still children." I responded. "So why not let them play the part. After all, it isn't a roll they'll have forever."

     "But what about the Rose/Brawnwen hosehold? And team NBLE?"

     "You know as well as I that NBLE team didn't have the opportunity to be children. As for Summer and Qrow, I can imagine this as a way to mend a bond that was forcefully taken from them."

     "...and Winter?" Glynda asked

     I simply gave a smile. "You've seen how she and Onyx are. Give it time and they might just be the latest couple here." With that, I went back to my office.

     POV: 3rd

     Emerald and Mercury went to meet with Roman at his hideout. "Oh look, she sent the kids again!" He wrapped his arms around the two. "This is turning out just like a divorce."

     "Spare us the thought of you procreating." Emerald said

     "That was a joke and this...just might tell me where you've been all day." Roman held up a card that he picked off Emerald, who was surprised that she didn't notice. "I'm a professional, sweetheart. Pay attention, maybe you'll learn something. Why do you have this address?"

     "Wouldn't YOU like to know?"

     "Yeah, I would! Now, where have you been all day?"

     "Cleaning up YOUR problems. One of them at least." Mercury said, stepping to Emeralds side to defend her.

     "I had that under control!" Roman growled angerly.

     "You're as blind as that prison was pitiful that I had to help you escape from if you believe that." A voice said, revealing the sanghili field marshal as he decamoflauged.

     "And I am forever grateful my big alien friend!" Roman went to pat him in the back.

     Xela growled at Roman. "If you so much as lay one of your filthy fingers on me you will loose your entire arm!" He threatened the crime boss, causing him to back off.

     "I personally would have no complaints." Cinder said from her ledge. She stepped on a platform that took her down to the floor they were on.

     Roman chuckled nervously. "Cinder!" Emerald said excitedly.

     "I thought I made it clear you were to eliminate the would be runaway." Cinder said to Roman, completely ignoring Emerald.

     "I was going too..." Roman trailed off.

     "HE was going to escape to Vaccuo!" Emerald interjected, finally gaining Cinders attention. "Mercury and I decided to take it upon ourselves to kill the rat."

     "I think he was some sort of cat actually." Mercury said

     "It doesn't matter, as long as the heretic is dead." Xela said as he crossed his arms. "You two, however, were told to remain hidden until this ones return."

     Cinder gave Xela a smile. "Thank you Xela." The elite simply looked away. "And you." She looked at Roman. "Why wasn't this job done sooner?"

     Roman jestered to everything around them. "Sorry if I've been a little busy stealing every speck of dust in the ki-" he was cut off by Xela lifting him into the air by the throat.

     "You're arrogance had nearly cost this entire plan to crumble from three demons and a group of children."

     "Xela, that's enough. We still need him." Cinder ordered, after a few seconds Xela dropped Roman to the ground. "Besides, were done with dust."

     "Where are we moving?" Roman asked once he got his coughing under control.

     "Xela, have the White Fang clear out this building, I'll send you details and coordinates tonight."

     "As you command, human." Xela responded, angered that he being ordered around like a dog.

     "Excuse me?" Cinder looked at the elite.

     "As you command...mistress." The elite said with disgust.

     "Coordinates?" Roman raised an eyebrow.

     "We're proceeding to phase two. Also, Xela, you might just have your chance."

     Xela smirked to himself as Cinder left with Emerald amd Mercury. He gave the oerders to the White Fang and they all started to move.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.2K 78 31
Jaune, after protecting Weiss from Cinder Fall, falls through a portal. But it doesn't take him to the ever after. Instead, it degas him to a six yea...
4K 35 13
"Spartans never die. they're just missing in action." -This story is now rewritten. The rewrite is called Spartans Never Die. -I don't own RWBY or Ha...
243 2 15
This story takes place within the time of Halo Reach and It's fall, but it's story is not focused on Noble team and their noble sacrifice to try and...
1K 24 9
[DISCONTINUED] This is my first fanfic... so yeah... so read if you want. After defeating Siva, David became a new legend. But he never felt like he...