โฅ๏ธŽ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—™๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—”๐—ป๐—ด๏ฟฝ...

By prple_glxy

|| completed || [He was an angel with black wings, and crooked halo who had fallen from heaven and been throu... More

1.
2.
3.
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
Finale

10

1.9K 145 38
By prple_glxy

Eun Dal's POV

"Noona why are you so late? I know what I won the race but you shouldn't be too embarrassed that you stay out-"

"You little-" I grabbed Yeonjun by his ears and slammed his head on the sofa.

"Ow that hurts!" Yeonjun tried to escape my grasp.

"I was on the verge of getting recognized by Jimin and you were here playing games!" I angrily grabbed the remote control from his hands.

"Give that to me!" Yeonjun whined while reaching for the remote control in my hands.

"Do you know what trouble you could have caused me?!" I screamed at him.

"Ah I didn't know that! And why are you screaming at me" Yeonjun folded his arms angrily and sat down on the sofa.

"Jimin nearly found out my identity but I made him believe that I am a human." I sat down next to him

"You sure?" Yeonjun asked.

"I don't know if he believed me or not but he seemed devasted when I said that I am a human just like him. So I think he believed me." I shrugged resting my back.

"But wouldn't he know that I am a vampire?" Yeonjun asked.

"Hmm I don't know that. He didn't recognize me, he shouldn't recognize you too." I stood up and stretched my body.

"I am feeling really tired all of a sudden. I should get some sleep." I yawned

"I heard angels are not allowed to lie, maybe it's your punishment." Yeonjun picked up the remote control and turned on his game.

"I think so" I yawned once again.

Maybe because I did a thing that I am not supposed to, my energy is drained out completely.

.
.
.

Jimin's POV

It feels different today.

For the first time, I am walking to school early, on time.

Maybe it's really the time that I should start living like a human too
because someone finally acknowledged me as a human.

"And what a does a human do?" I asked myself while looking across the street.

"Always be on time, of course" I crossed the road and entered inside the school.

My heart thumped louder with each step on the stairs to hallway.

I don't know why was that happening.

My whole body froze when I saw her coming my way with.....

with a boy?

I looked carefully as to why she was smiling so much and laughing with the blue haired boy walking beside her.

I stood there still, observing the two and didn't even realize that they had passed by me.

I could get that smell.

The ironic smell of the blood from that blue haired boy when he walked passed by me.

"That's....that's a vampire's odour." I was shocked to know that a vampire was walking right beside Eun Dal in broad day light.

Just then it clicked.

"Is he taking her to drink her blood?!" I gasped at the thought and quickly turned around.

My eyes searched every corner of the hallway but they were nowhere to be seen.

I decided to run to my class where Eun Dal could be.

I breathlessly held the door frame searching for her in the class.

And there she was, the blue haired vampire sucking her blood.

.
.
.

Eun Dal's POV

"Do you wanna hear some of my awesome jokes?" Yeonjun asked excitedly as we entered into the hallway.

"Not again-" I rolled my eyes.

"Why was the man kicked out of the calendar company?" He asked, his eyes twinkling waiting for me to say no so that he can laugh at his work dad joke.

"Go on" I said.

"Because he took a day off 😂" he said and after that laughed out loud.

"Hey that was kind of funny" I started laughing with him.

"I think I also got an awesome dad joke" I said between my laughs.

He gestured me to say it.

"What do you call a witch in a dessert?" I asked with much anticipation.

He shrugged.

"A sandwich" I cracked the joke and he laughed so hard.

I didn't laugh so hard and decided to look ahead.

I saw Jimin literally staring at us.
He looked really weird, standing right on the center of the hallway, like a statute, his eyes focused on us.

I turned my head to tell Yeonjun but his eyes looked teary from laughing so much and was still laughing.

I decided to ignore and we passed by him.

I turned around to see if he was still looking at us but no, he was standing there still, in the same position.

I guess he wasn't watching us.

"Yeonjun, stop, your eyes are all so watery." I slapped his arms.

"Ow my eyes, the tears are coming due to something getting inside my eyes." He said blinking several times.

"Huh? Let me see" he sat down on his chair as I bent down a little to blow on his eyes.

When I just did one gentle blow on his left eye, someone grabbed me by my arms and pulled me back.

"Hey you okay?!" He started checking both the sides of the my neck.

"Where did you bite her?!" Jimin shouted, letting go off me and holding onto Yeonjun's collar aggressively.

What's gotten inside him?

"Jimin! Stop it!" I screamed thinking he could harm Yeonjun.

Jimin finally let go off Yeonjun's collar as Yeonjun coughed hard from his tight grip.

"But he- I saw him biting you" Jimin turned around with a confused look.

"What bite? Jimin, he's my friend, you just hurt him!" I said angrily while Yeonjun still coughed to catch on his breath

"Eun Dal listen to me" he suddenly held both of my hands, his hands cold as ice.

Inhumanely cold.

"He's a vampire" He whispered, his eyes still checking my face to see if there were bite marks

My eyes widened at his statement.

Jimin knows that Yeonjun is a vampire?

And still doesn't know that I am an angel?

"I know you won't believe me but you have to believe me-"

I held his cold hand tightly and dragged him outside the class, the huge crowd gasping at our action.

I didn't even know that a crowd was formed inside and outside the class.

.
.

"Jimin, listen" I let go off his hand when we reached the rooftop.

Jimin looked at me with the kind of expression I couldn't read.

Fear? Confusion?

"You should keep this a secret that Yeonjun is a vampire" I said sternly.

Jimin pointed at me, surprised" you knew he was a vampire? And still hung out with him?"

"I live in Yeonjun's house with his father. They helped me and gave me a home to live. I can't let them be exposed because of me" I said thinking he would understand.

"Impossible" Jimin said.

"A human living with vampires under the same roof? They must have sucked out your blood many times, without you knowing" Jimin said moving closer.

So he still thinks that I am a human?

"They won't ever do it." I stated.

"How can you trust vampires so much? Do they know that you know thier secrets?" He asked looking at my hands.

"Yes. I live with them just like a normal family because I trust them"

"Trust huh?" He sighed suddenly holding my hands.

I was taken aback by his sudden movement.

This time, his hands felt warm.

Humanely warm.

"Will you trust me too?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 208 35
in which kim hayoung: a demon, has to accomplish a rather arduous mission in heaven. [โœŽcompleted, jungkook fanfiction]
10.1K 1.2K 20
[แด€ แด›แด€แด‡แด‹แดแดแด‹ ๊œฐแด€ษด๊œฐษชแด„แด›ษชแดษด] Heaven and Hellโ”€ Two completely different departments, two completely different lives. Both are in one world, yet any interact...
907 112 37
In heaven, seven regular angels were chosen as kids to train to become archangels. And, when the time comes, one will be chosen to rule heaven. They...