BILLIONAIRES SHADES : THE GUA...

By yourdreamgirl25

๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™„๐™Š๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™„๐™๐™€'๐™Ž ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™‚๐™๐˜ผ๐™๐˜ฟ๐™„๐˜ผ๐™‰| ๐™—๐™ค๐™ค๐™  #1 [EXTRACT]: I always looked up... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER TWO

100 17 6
By yourdreamgirl25

Characters are based on imagination. So you cna imagine however you want I don't mind. But this is how I imagine.

GENELIA point of view

The reunion was said to start at 4:00 and it was currently 1:23.

I had to give myself some extra time to wake up or I would have still been sleeping.

I got a text about ten minutes ago letting me know I was going to have to pay my phone bill or it would be turned off.

I walked into the bathroom and looked at my face.

I looked disgusting.

My face was puffy as hell and I whined in annoyance. My eyes still felt heavy as I just woke up.

I signed and got in the shower dancing around the bathtub trying to wake myself up.

Getting out I splashed hot water on my face and played some music on my phone.

I sang along happily as I washed my face and brushed my teeth.

My hair was now dry so I began to brush and curl the ends of my hair.

I braided two French braids down to the back of my head and sealed it with light colored scrunchies.

Satisfied with how my hair looked I did light makeup adding fake eyelashes and a winged liner.

I made a few funny faces in the mirror liking how I look.

"I then changed into a tight grey sleeveless crop top and a pair of distressed high waisted jeans that were fitting at the waist but loose on the leg. I grabbed my vans and checked the time.

3:36.

I didn't know how I was going to get there but I knew that the house wasn't too far away from the school.

I was really hungry and my tummy was growling like a mad man.

I didn't just want to invade their refrigerator so I decided I was just going to eat at the reunion.

Fifteen minutes later I made it to the school.

My chest hurt from all the walking and I was having a hard time catching my breath. I had to run for my life because I thought I had seen a possum.

Loud music was playing from the building and when I walked in I only saw a few people in the gym.

"Genelia, how have you been a girl? You look finer than ever my dear."Cydnee said pulling me into a hug.

I screamed happily and jumped up and wrapped my legs around her body. She caught me and held me tightly as I hugged her excitedly.

"I see you miss me. I'm honestly not surprised. I just have that effect on people." She giggled as I jumped back off her,rolling my eyes.

"Of course I missed your fat ass, babe. You were my woman." I joked winking at her as she played along.

No guys I don't like girls I just...well honestly I don't know why I'm like this but it's funny as hell.

"Peasants?" Someone said from behind us and my eyes lit up again.

"Hey hoe." Cydnee said to Johnatan who hugged us both tightly.

"Damn yall still ugly. We'll not Nia. Girl you look gorgeous." Johnathan insulted playfully as Cydnee stuck the finger.

"Stick it up your ass and twist."

We walked over to the chairs closest to the food and took a seat. Johnathan insisted I sit on his lap so he could feed me and I agreed.

"So how have y'all been?"

ENRIQUE's point of view

"Didn't I ask for my limo like fifteen minutes. You can't ever do anything right, can you?" I yelled angrily to my assistant, Charles.

I was about a milli centimeter away from firing his lazy was. I'm tired of his attitude like this isn't his job.

Today was the reunion.

I waited a long time to show these little fuckers who they were messing around with.

I had picked out a black t-shirt and some dark blue jeans and my jacket .

My dark brown silky hair was in it's in state. I had decided to wear my nose piercing just because no one else had seen it before.

I don't usually dress like this but i figured suits aren't very appropriate to be wearing to a reunion even though if i really wanted to, I would have anyway because I do what I want.

Finally my limo was here and we headed over to the school.

If I'm being completely honest here i was a little nervous but I had been gone for three years. I am twenty one. I had nothing to be nervous about.

I ignored the anxiety building up in my chest and walked into the school all eyes falling on me.

There were quite a few people in here all smiling and reuniting with their old buddies.

I walked over to the food table and grabbed a cookie but instantly threw it away because it tasted cheap.

"Lose the attitude before I smack your face,Nate.''a girl yelled loudly, blushing when she noticed everyone was staring at her.

She was sitting in some dude's lap which I assume was Nate.

She was gorgeous.

She had light brown curly hair, pink plump lips, a small button nose and large eyes which were covered with long eyelashes and thick eyebrows.

Her face looked very childish in a sense but her body didn't.

She bucked at the boy pouting her lips slightly upward.

He pulled her head towards his chest and hugged her tightly, her smile and giggling clear as day.

I loved her face a lot and began to think about what it would be like if the two of us were together.

Then I instantly ignored what I had just thought and began to walk to the bathroom.

I used the bathroom, washed my hands, and walked out bumping into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." The voice was soft and when he looked up it was the girl before.

"Oh no you're good. Why are you next to the guys restroom?"

"Oh...um...my friend Johnathan you might know him because he used to go here I mean I assume you know that as this is a reunion but yea he had to go to the restroom and he asked me to wait for him here which i know is a little weird. I probably shouldn't have been standing so close to the door anyway because of course there are other people in the restroom. That is why it is called a public restroom. I'm sorry if I'm talking too much but I'm really nervous and I kind of have anxiety and I'm kind of nervous because you're very cute even gorgeous but I should have not said that because you know what bye."

She walked away quickly, her face red. She rubbed at her hands, scratching them softly as she walked away.

Shit that was cute.

Should I ask for her number?

I really have high hopes for this book.

Don't forget to like/comment/follow

Thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 27K 18
๐’๐ก๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐š ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฑ ๐‘๐ฎ๐๐ซ๐š๐ค๐ฌ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ ~By ๐Š๐š๐ฃ๐ฎ๊จ„๏ธŽ...
231K 9K 35
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
456K 37.1K 18
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1M 86.8K 137
This is the continuation of short story collection 'Love me thoda aur '.