( Editing ) My best friend...

Af Emely_cooper

For more than a year you and Luka have been best friends. But overtime your feelings for him have changed and... Mere

Introduction/note
chapter 0
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Thank you
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 Final
Thank you
Note and announcement
Thank you! For 2k
Announcement!

Chapter 13

8.1K 282 69
Af Emely_cooper

Saturday

Afternoon

Luka's pov

" You don't have to stay with me, if you wanna leave that's okey " It's been teen minutes since my little breakdown. And all this time Y/n stayed and comforted me.

She shook her head " I'm good, but do you want to be alone ?"

" Yeah kinda if you don't mind... " She gave me a sad smile " I get it, call me if you need anything? " Y/n got of the bed and took her jacket, waving goodbye she closed the door and I could hear her walk away

Letting out a shaky breath I looked around my room. I really wanted to do something that would distract me, but there wasn't really anything to do. I could always play on my guitar, but I didn't really feel like it. Laying on my bed I stared at the ceiling while thinking back to Friday.

Flasback Friday

" Y-you like me? " Marinette questioned

Smiling I nodded my head " I do, Since the first day I meet you, you intrigued me. And the more time I spent with you the more you amazed me. You have a great personality and of course you're really pretty. "

Her face got redder and redder with the minute and it was really adorable to see. With every courage I had I took both her hands in mine and I finally asked her the one thing that I always wanted to say " Marinette, will you be my girlfriend? "

Her eyes held a surprised expression while her lips slightly parted and her cheeks turned into a crimson color. But for a couple of seconds no words came out making me a bit nervous and scared. However her shocked expression turned into a gentle one. But the minute her hands left mine I feared her response.

" Luka I really like you I do but.. I already have feelings for someone else. "

My breath hitched

" I'm sorry but I can't. "

I could feel water forming in the corner of my eyes but I held it back. I gave her the best smile I could and answered " I understand, and you don't have to be sorry. And if you ever need help with the guy, let me know. I would be happy to assist you."

Marinette smiled " Thank you Luka but you don't have to d-" I cut her off  " No I want to, I want you to be happy. So give me a sign and I'll help " Patting her shoulder I walked towards the exist door

" Luka! " I spun around " I hope we can still be friend?"

Grinning I replied " Of course, I don't want to lose you as a friend over this"

end Flasback

Y/n's pov

" Jul, Marinette turned him down and I know I shouldn't be happy about it but I am... " sighing  I leaned onto the side of the bridge. After leaving Luka in his room I went to Juleka to talk about the current situation because I really felt like needing someone to listen right now.  And so here we where outside on the bridge under the night sky.

" Indeed you shouldn't be Y/n, but at the same time I understand why you do. My brother got rejected and you like him. So that means that you have a change"

I  was happy because Luka wouldn't be in a relationship with Marinette and that thought relieved me. There was still a chance for me. But thinking about it made me realize that even though he got turned down he still loved her. And I knew that his feelings for her wouldn't change that quickly.

" You're right, but even if I told him I know he will not return my feelings because he still loves her. " Juleka sighed " Yeah, your probably right.."

" But I still want to tell him someday " I murmured while thinking deeply. For a whole year I kept my feelings for Luka a secret. I always encouraged him with Marinette despite that deep down I never wanted anything to happen between them. But I did it for him. But right know I never felt such a strong urge to tell him despite knowing his answer.

" Y/n I understand you want to tell him but please think about it carefully. Because if he rejects you, do you think that you're okey to just being friends? " Juleka took my hands in here's " I don't want things to be awkward between the two of you."

I was really touched by her concern " Don't worry I don't plan on telling him right know " I squeezed her hands in reassurance."

* Later that night

 I sat on my bed while looking at my phone laying on the nightstand. 

' Maybe I should text him'

I reached over my phone and unlocked it.

Best friend

Y/n: Hey Luka, how you feeling?

I starred at my screen waiting for a reply. To be honest it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't text back because it was almost 00.00. But luck was on my side when a text bubble appeared

Luka: I'm okey thanks. And you're still not sleeping either I see

Y/n: Not really, you know I have trouble sleeping during weekends. 

Luka: Haha yeah I know, by the way are you still going tomorrow to the concert?

Y/n: Of course I am! And you?

Luka: Well it would be a shame if I didn't, I already bought my ticket.

Y/n: You know if you don't feel like going you don't have to. 

Luka: I know but I'm going, after all I'm a Jagged fan remember? 

Y/n: Haha me too, so see you tomorrow night?

Luka: Sure see you then

I closed my phone and put it back on the nightstand. Closing my eyes I tried to fall asleep

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

32.9K 810 19
You lived in Paris France since you were 6 and had a best friend named Juelka, her older brother was annoying to you and mean. you had to move when y...
91.6K 2.8K 27
Y/n is a girl with horrible and devastating past, she is just trying to live normal 17y.o. girl and not be haunted by her past. After moving to Pari...
380K 15K 26
This is a Luka x male reader (a.k.a. he/him reader) You like him, you really do. But what can you do when he only has eyes for Marinette? You know f...
58.4K 1.7K 26
You move to Paris after your dad got a new job and was introduced to a boy named Luka. He takes you on wild adventures but you never saw him anything...