London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 16 - Fussy boy
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 17 - Sweetiful

647 47 183
By Bahubalifan

D was parading infront of the mirror admiring his looks in vain when he heard a knock at his door.

Sweety who was completely dressed was at his door.

S: How's my final look ? ☺️

She asked him while putting on her jhumkas while he scanned her from top to bottom.

D: Why is your saree like this Sweety ??? 😰

S: It is not saree pupsoo this is a salwar,a new style...not nice ?

D: Huh...it is nice but.... isn't this my old blazer that you are wearing? You have altered it to your size...

S: No Pupsoo this is not that one.All this was designed newly for me.

D: Still,you could have worn a saree...there is no gap in this for me to set my eyes on.Sigh...😓

S: Lol.That is the purpose of this.Your eyes and hands won't stay still if I come in saree and later in your urgency you would tear it so this is the best.You still haven't told how I look?

He thought for a moment and then,

D: You look Sweetiful! 😍

S: Huh ? I know beautiful what is this Sweetiful ?

D: Replacement word for beautiful because even that word loses beauty before you.Hereafter all women should be described as Sweetiful!😍

She gave a bashful smile.

D: What about me ?

He posed sliding both his hands into his pockets and rolled his tongue inside his mouth giving her romantic looks.

S: You are Pupsome ! 😍

D: Eh what is that ? 😕

S: If Sweetiful is replacement for beautiful then Pupsome is for handsome! You are extremely Pupsome pupsoooo...😍

D felt shy getting praises by his lady love.He led her inside and showed her the shoe wear he brought.She picked her preferred heels.

S: This is the one...why you got the other pair?

D:(mv: How to tell her I forgot which one she wanted she will scold me this simple thing you can't remember...think pupsooo think you can...)err....this is the one you wanted but I got these just in case you decided to wear something else.Hihihi...

S: Aaaww how sweet of you my darling...

She was balancing on one leg while pulling back the strap of her heels.Seeing that D went to her side and she held on to him for support as she put them on.

D: These are for average height girls you are a first floor ammayi,why you need such big stool ?

S: It's a girl thing Pupsoo no matter how tall or short most of us love heels.Every girls shoe rack will have at least one pair.

Both turned to the mirror to have a view of their completed look.Coincidently their attires complemented each other's.

D: We look cute no ? My T-shirt and your salwar both in black matching matching...

S: Yes!Come let's take a selfie..where is your phone ?

He gave her his phone and slid his arm around her waist pulling her closer to him.She pouted facing him and clicked the selfie.

D: I want to take!

She passed it to him and they posed differently,this time she hugged him from behind and their heads touching,he snapped a selfie.

D: Mmm...are you going to post it on your insta ?

S: Yes,my private one.

D: Phew...

S:...I'll tag these to Kajal also...

D: 😰Don't want puppy ma...she will get hurt because her heart is as soft as a...erm...as...a....

But before he could make up his mind on the word to describe Kaju's tender heart,

S: ....I know right she likes me a lot.From the time I joined yoga she has been with me...though she is married and settled abroad we're still in touch.She is so sweet.

D: Oh Kajal.That friend of yours she came for our reception and gifted us a yoga mat...

S: Your brain is so sharp pupsoo pa!

D felt relived.

S: There,I have sent these to your mother-in-law also.

She returned him his phone and was about to leave the room when he held her hand.

S: What is it Pupsoo ?

He pulled her forcefully which made her bosom press against his chest.Moving the strands of hair from her face,he tucked it behind her ears to get a clearer view.

S: Pls don't start your romance now Pupsooo pa there is no time for bath or dress up again...

He hushed her then took out a bracelet from his pocket and adorned her wrist.

It was a platinum bangle type bracelet with a cute charm and some stone embellished beads.Simple yet regal just the way she liked.

S: This is so pretty Pupsooo it is for me ?😃

D: No I got it for myself but I tried it on your hand first to see how it looks...🙄

She hit his chest playfully.Touching the bracelet,

S: I know this is for me only...mmm...there is still a month for my birthday why you gifted me so soon ?

D: This is not your birthday gift bangaram.I went to Austria no...

S: Yeah with your Sahoo team...

D nodded and began narrating the incident,

D: After shoot,Shraddhooo and her girl gang called me to join them for outing...you know that I don't disappoint girls and also thought what I would do alone in the room so I went...after outing they took me for shopping also.Upon entering the ladies mall,those tallis each went in a different direction leaving me alone...I was standing like a tree in the middle of the mall...right side was dress shops and on left side were make-up items...all signboards were written in their language..I felt so lost...😔

S: 🤣🤣 My poor pupsooo...then ?

D: ...I felt odd standing there so took the elevator and reached the second level...There I spotted a jewellery shop...felt standing inside there was much better than being in make up shop or ladies clothes shop.The store assistant approached me.I smiled at her...she showed me their collections...I saw this piece and felt it will look nice on your wrist so I bought it...

S: Aawww how sweet of you pupsoo pa it is a lovely design thank you so much !

D: I would have bought a necklace or earring set but it would be simply sleeping inside your armoire atleast these simple kinds you would wear daily.Next time we go to Austria,I'll take you there what all you want you buy.

He held both her hands and placed a kiss on it.

S: Aww thank you Pupsoo...more than the gift the fact that my Pupsoo remembered me in Austria itself makes me feel so special !!

D: That is your Pupsoo pa !!!😎

S: Mmm...Didn't you buy anything for Shraddha ?

D: Why not ? Yes I bought.

S: What you bought ? Dress or designer handbag ? 😏

D: Neither.When we were walking along shops she felt hungry so we stopped at street food stall.I bought her two large chilli cheese dogs(hot dogs)and coke.She looks like a feather but could have two of those when I was struggling with one.😟

S: Really ? You didn't get her anything costly ?

D: No Sweetu.Why I should buy for her?She herself bought what all she wanted.I only helped to carry her shopping bags till the car.

S: Oh.You yourself need others to carry your stuff for you how come you became her assistant?🤨

D: True but they are all girls they wouldn't be able to manage so many bags and you know it isn't right when a guy that too 6 feet hulk walks bare hand while girls are made to carry heavy things?

S: If so she should have just bought things that they could manage to carry not make my husband her porter...not even I have done that...😒

D: Sweetu ma she did not ask for help but I offered.Any co-star in her place I would have done the same.Chill bangaram...

S: Mmm...whatever it is don't do like this next time ok...call your driver or assistant for help.

She leaned on his chest and he embraced her.He smiled to himself seeing the care she had for him true enough she never let him drag even her suitcase in most occasions.She treated him like a King and he felt lucky to get her as his wife.

D:Swee....

R: Bava ! Bava ! Bro ! 😃

R barged in as if it was his room. Seeing them in a tight embrace he pulled them apart and stood in their middle.D frowned.

D mv: Earlier was that white beard,now this black beard both beards turned my life into their playground.

R looked at S top to feet.

R: Wow ! Bro! You look stunning ! What kind of dress is this ??

D: Why?You want to stitch same type for yourself ?

R punched D's belly playfully.

R: Hahaha bava you and your jokes! I want to recommend this to my Chennai maami...😍

S: Oh ok...wait I'll be back.

When S was out of sight,

D: Bava,bava...what happened to your Punjabi kudi then ? Over?

R: No she is also there...why ?

D: One plate dosa,one plate aloo paratha how is it you are managing both ra ?

R: Bava have you watched director Shankar's movie Robo part 1 ?

D: Yeah.Thalaivar film.😎

R: Yes.If you are the scientist then I am the Robo bava.You are the god who created me!

D felt touched and hugged his bava who returned the same.S entered the room and passed R the card of the designer.

S: You can share it with her bro.

R: Thanks a lot bro! Come guys let's all take a selfie!Smile!😁

Didn't manage to get a selfie of the trio for Albert Hall event so pls adjust with this one hihihihi...😜😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196 1 8
The first chapter of this story resembles an actual dream I had when I was younger. I wanted to bring it to life and bring it further so I wrote my f...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
76.8K 4.4K 37
๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ...
19 9 10
Moving to Worcestershire from London so far the best idea of Elizabeth's life. Bought a small house, not rented. Actually bought. Nothing to do excep...