London Calling [COMPLETED]

By Bahubalifan

Hi friends ! ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Following the humongous success of 'Love in Dubai' presenting to you - 'London Calling'... More

Part 1 - Getting ready
Part 2 - Pilot D
Part 3 - This seat is taken
Part 4 - Getaway
Part 5 - Crush on Candy
Part 6 - Lovesick
Part 7 - Lights Camera Action
Part 8 - Surprise
Part 9 - Rooms
Part 10 - Plan
Part 11 - Tips
Part 12 - Kidnap
Part 13 - Double trouble
Part 14 - Game over
Part 15 - The one n only
Part 17 - Sweetiful
Part 18 - Interview
Part 19 - Love from Japan
Part 20 - Gundusoodi
Part 21 - The Royal Bow
Part 22 - Dazzling stars
Part 23 - Look who's here!
Part 24 - Headache
Part 25 - Action Jackson
Part 26 - Outing
Part 27 - Innermost Secrets ๐Ÿ”ž
Part 28 - Bad boy & Bad girl๐Ÿ”ž
Part 29 - The greater sin
Part 30 - Bye bye London

Part 16 - Fussy boy

719 46 276
By Bahubalifan

Later that evening,all of them were getting dressed for the event in their respective rooms.

S was doing her make-up and Prashanti was assisting her,

Pramod knocked at their door and it was opened by Prashanti.

Pr: Vadina! Annayyaa is throwing a tantrum there he won't wear his clothes it seems...pls come!😰

S: Oh this man 🤦🏻‍♀️

D was standing on the bed after bath with a towel wrapped around his waist and another one around his head like ladies after a hair spa.R and K who were already dressed,held his shirt and pant respectively trying to coerce him into wearing it.

K: Annayya,my neck is hurting looking up to you...Pls get down..

D: Put that shirt away,only then I will come!

R: Bava,you did not say anything while getting it why now ?

D: That time I was in the mood to wear now I change my mind...

S who was watching all this with Pramod made an entry,

S: You!!😡😡 Why are you causing a ruckus here and taking everyone's life??

S: Seeing S in her bathrobe with make-up,D shrieked dramatically.Crossing his arms over his torso,he jumped down the bed and hid behind his bava.

D: Who allowed Japanese lady fan inside my room?Bava,pls ask them to wait at the lobby.

R: It's bro !

He peeped from behind R.

D: Sweetu ma! Pls remove that make-up you look like Japanese ghost!

S: No!I'm not going to.This will be my look for the event.If you don't like you don't look at me!

D: That is not possible bangaram because I am attending this event only to look at you!😍

S: Then wear these else we will all leave you behind and go.

D: But...but...all these formal clothes is ok for dream song or swag in my movies not real.Pls allow me to come in my leggings and oversized hoodie puppy ma!

S eyed the guys to leave and that she would take care.They left pulling the door behind them.She went closer to D.

D: Sweetu,stop there! I know you want to make me wear these clothes that is why you are coming near me!I won't wear those!

S: Pabsu pa we are attending a prestigious event representing our country it won't look nice on us if you dress casually.If you wear this you will look smart like Jai.

D: Who is that idiot ?? Your secret boyfriend?? I don't want to look like any donkey I want to be me!!!

S: Huh?You don't know Jai ?? Vennela's bava?? 😳

D: Oh he...that handsome hunk...but I don't want to wear this body hugging shirt and coat I will feel as if someone is pressing me from behind I want something roomy!!

S: Pupsooo listen to me we are running short of time,I also have to get dressed and you are making a fuss pls wear this.

D: No pupsoo won't!

He pushed her hand,ran around the room and over the bed in his towel.She chased him to make him wear his clothes however he wouldn't listen and she gave up.

S: I'm leaving!

D: Puppy ma,what happened ??

S: You wear whatever you want.I won't stand next to you in photos if you come dressed like a ragpicker.

D: No!Don't do that puppy ma.My photos won't be complete without you.

S: Who cares ? Do you care about me ? Why should I care about you?

He kept a puppy face.

D: I will wear what you want.Sweetu ma says Pabsu baby listens.

He sat like a good boy on the bed.She removed the towel and wiped his head.

D: Aaa...nice head massage..

He wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his head on her midriff as she continued drying his hair.

S: You will turn 40 in another 4 days still behaving like a small child.

D: I will always be a small child to you and Amma!

S: Ahaan then how will I walk around with a huge bump ? 🤔

D saw the glint of mischief in her eyes.He fell back pulling her along with him and she landed on his chest.

S: Ouch! Pupsoooo leave me! I have to get dressed !! This is always the case with you...so naughty...

D: Oi drama queen,it is you who is clinging on to me like koala bear clutching on to a branch...

True enough S had stuck herself on him,her legs tangled with his.

S:...That...mmm...🙈

Meanwhile outside D's room,

K: So long for annayya to dress up ?🤔

Pr: Annayya is very stubborn he won't give in easily.

R: Poor bro she must be having a tough time convincing to him.

SSR saw them chatting.

SSR: You guys are having a private conference here instead of getting dressed ?

R: We are all ready,it is your kid who is refusing to get dressed.

In the room,

D hovered over her face.She lowered her gaze unable to meet his teasing ones.He kissed her forehead,nose and then stopped at her lips,

S: Pupsooo what are you going to do ?

D: What do you want me to do ?

She parted her lips inviting him and just as he was about to capture it,they heard a bang at their door which disturbed their moment of intimacy.

SSR: Reyy moddhu,I will buy you ice cream like yesterday ra...two scoops extra...pls get dressed and come.I can't stand with heads bent in embarrassment infront of Britishers pls ra...

That infuriated D who began cursing and swearing under his breath,

D: Ice cream your %@$*+!?#!!!🤬😡(beep words in telugu)

S: Chi pupsooo stop! Pls!

She covered his mouth with her palm even then he wouldn't stop,his mouth kept moving.

D: Mmmm...mmmm...mmm...🤬😡

S: Pupsoo pa pls stop! Come wear your clothes.

Pushing him aside she got up and adjusted her bathrobe neatly.D whined in frustration.

D: Why is it happening to us Sweetu??When we want to be together obstacles come from all directions...😡😤😭

S: It's ok Pupsooo...calm down baby tonight I will be with you.Cheer up now!

She convinced him and he was fine.He put on his pant and she was about to zip it up when,

D: Aaahhh!

S: Achooo what happened ?

D: Hihihi nothing I just screamed for fun but be careful when you pull the zip Sweetu...my little friend Prabhas jr.is very sensitive you know no..😉

S: If you stand still in one place I won't hurt him but if you sway like a monkey then god save you and your friend.

D stood obediently like a good boy.He bent his head and she put on his T-shirt for him.Taking a comb and the hairspray,she spritzed some on his hair.

D: Sweetu,I don't want this! I like my hair to be dry and frizzy.

S: Like a shoe brush ??You haven't applied oil in recent times so if your hair has to look slick and stay in place then you have to use some spray else you will look like the male version of 'Chandramukhi' by the time you reach there.

Lifting his face by his chin she styled his hair.She also combed his beard and moustache which tickled him.

D: Hihihihi bangaram it is tickling..

S: Done!

D: That's all ?? No powder ??Cream ??

S: You made fuss for a spray will you tolerate cream and powder??

D: True but when your soft,silky hands go over my face it gives a nice feeling.

He grinned at her.To make him happy,she applied cream and dabbed some powder.

D: Sweetu what's that on your eyes? Looks as if there is a lot of hair.

S: Those are fake lashes which I stuck with glue.To enhance the eyes.

He reached out to her eyes to pull it out but she swatted his hand.

S: Don't do that! It will come off.

D: They don't have like this for men ?

S: No.Why do you want anyway you have thick and curly beautiful lashes.

He batted his eyes and she chuckled.Finally she applied some lip balm on his lips and helped him to wear his coat.

S: There...see how you look now!

She made him to see himself on the full length mirror.

D: Eeewww looks like some school uniform.

S: Nothing of that sort you look dapper! Now you can be called Sweety's Sweetheart!

She allowed the men inside.

D looked at SSR up and down menacingly for ruining his moment but the ace director didn't know why.

SSR: Why ra you're looking at me like that? You liked my attire ? I know it is pure silk.Rama designed for me.😎

SSR threw his shawl majestically across his neck and D imagined taking it and tying around his neck like a noose and lifting him up by it.

SSR: Aaarghhh...what are you doing ra ? I am your close friend !!!

D: For that one reason I am letting you alive else I would have crushed you like pepper corns.Here,take this and this...

He came out of his thoughts when R pulled him.

R: Let me see...Super bava!!!

He adjusted D's coat and fit in the pocket square.

K: Annayya,this is fine but I still feel you could have worn something Indian for this event.Right naanna?

SSR: Even I suggested him the same but this also looks good on him.

D: I don't wear Indian village clothes.I am Prabhas! Present international star and future Oscar award recipient.I'll only wear suits and blazers hereafter because I have a range.😏

S: 🤦🏻‍♀️

Others: 😟😟😟😟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 231 9
The war for Mahishmati has been won. The evil tyrant Bhallaladeva has been overthrown. The King and Queen are together. Or, are they really? Meet the...
12.9K 456 7
"๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ ๐ฎ๐ฒ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ..." some short stories f...
9.5M 310K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
20.2K 339 16
The idea of this story began many months ago when I watched the IIFA Madrid interview of Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh where he more or less jus...