Total Knock Out / Book Two

By nicandmoes

Logan Myers and her four year old daughter Rori have drawn the short end of the stick. Again. Four years afte... More

Chapter One: Case Files and Punching Bags
Chapter Two: Standing Tall
Chapter Three: Detailed Blame
Chapter Four: Promises To Be Kept
Chapter Five: The Lilac Door
Chapter Six: Daddy's Coming Home
Chapter Seven: Innocent Curiosity
Chapter Eight: All These Daddy Issues
Chapter Nine: Ice Cream Fiend
Chapter Ten: Family Drama
Chapter Eleven: Holes
Chapter Twelve: Heart To Heart
Chapter Thirteen: Rotten Insides
Chapter Fourteen: Family Ties
Chapter Fifteen: Confrontations
Chapter Sixteen: Monster Among Men
Chapter Seventeen: Break Down
Chapter Eighteen: Kiss It Better
Chapter Nineteen: Butterflies
Chapter Twenty: Loops
Chapter Twenty Two: The Morning After
Chater Twenty Three: Game Plan
Chapter Twenty Four: Recruiting Time
Chapter Twnety Five: Please, Stay
Chapter Twenty Six: Guns Blazing pt 1
Chapter Twenty Seven: Guns Blazing pt 2
Chapter Twenty Eight: Home Again
Epilogue
Dedication/Acknowledgement
Book Three
No Mercy

Chapter Twenty One: Possession

13.1K 317 21
By nicandmoes

He stared out of the window at the night sky, body taunt and ready to be used. He had been hard inside of his pants since he had seen her, sitting on the hip of one of the men who had chased after him. She had looked so absolutely perfect with her sleepy eyes and small pigtails that he hadn't even noticed Logan until she had started to scream at him.

He undid the button on his pants to help ease the ache he was feeling, careful not to brush against himself. He knew he wouldn't be able to stop if he did and there was no privacy in their abandoned home for him to close his eyes and enjoy the way his daughter had looked.

He turned his attention to the doorway when he saw someone come through it out of the corner of his eye and nodded his head at Razor when he fully entered the room.

"I have a lead on where they're staying at. I can scope it out tomorrow. If it proves to be true then we need to come up with a game plan. We can't go in guns blazing against this group, they'll wipe the floor with most of you," Razor sneered, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kyle nodded his head at the assessment. While he wanted to just rush in and get what truly belonged to him, he knew that the other men under him wouldn't stand a chance. He had done his research over the rec center they had seen Logan and Rori at after they had gotten away, knew what they were going up against.

"Find out where my girl is. And don't fucking get caught, you're a big part of what I have planned next," Kyle said gleefully, already thinking of how Logan was going to react when Razor pinned her to the ground under him and broke her all over again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.8K 2.1K 48
There would be many words to describe Roman Cecilio, but one would be: malicious. Don of the Italian Mafia with no remorse, but what happens when he...
30K 1.2K 50
No. 1 in #Cagefighter 06/20/19 "You don't understand. I know a lot of bad people, Dani. People that will try to hurt me by hurting the people I care...
308K 6.6K 68
This book needs editing, the first chapters aren't very good, but the story gets better as you read on! There was only one thing that Amelia White ne...
40.8K 1.1K 22
When carefree commitment-phobe Delilah needs a protector for the first time in her life, Boston's best (and hottest) MMA fighter, Luca, is more than...