π——π—œπ—¦π—–π—’π—‘π—§π—œπ—‘π—¨π—˜π—— - He...

By Eteriiii

**i, unfortunately cannot write for the Hermitcraft fandom anymore. it's been an amazing ride, and i've met a... More

The Other Side
Many
The Hermit Games
Here's A Random Headcannon.
The Hermit Games (2)
Random Headcannons.
How Bdubs Got Banned From The HUB World.
The Hermit Games (3)
Have Some Lore.
The Hermit Games (4)
Lore With A Side Of Headcannons
Have A Headcannon
0 Seconds Without Incidents.
Snow Day (CtC: 1)
Gone.
Have Some Incorrect Quotes Because I Can't Think Of Anything Right Now.
Shattered Reality
A Letter From Your Lover
Game Of Survival.
Divider
Just a little Drabble
Dead Things Don't Die Twice
List of Things I'm Working On
Deals
And The Blood Runs Red || Angst
!!!!π—œπ— π—£π—’π—₯𝗧𝗔𝗑𝗧 𝗔/𝗑!!!!
ameneurosis || Tango x Grian

Welcome! (A/N)

556 10 5
By Eteriiii

Hey, y'all!

My nickname's Eteri, which I will go by on here. This is a book with both Season Six and Season Seven in it, though I'll place a divider chapter between the two seasons, you'll tell by, ya know, the dividing chapter.

Grammarly's telling me I'm not being optimistic or friendly enough.

And, uh, I guess that's kind of it. I like drawing, but I probably won't put it in here.

Most of my writing is sometimes really bad, sometimes really good. (Three AM writing)

I'm skilled in the art of word vomiting things here

Any ships that I write will be platonic. I'm not really into writing romance. I haven't really edited much of this book, i'm tired and lazy. Most of my things that I suggest reading in this oneshot book is: Many, Game Of Survival, Dead Things Don't Die Twice and a few others.

I think it's safe to say that you should disregard any Authors' Notes until DTDDT, as they should be more newer and recent.

Anyway, that's it. If you decide to stick around and read this then thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1K 31
Exactly as the title says. No requests for the moment please πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ γ€Šγ€ŠStolen by teenfic... Thanks guys :')》》
10.3K 507 19
Grian has been taken from his friends in Evo by the Watchers and now he's being trained to be one, until he finds out their true intention. {This is...
138K 6.1K 40
"Each world has its own story. Even if you tried to get a story from me, I wouldn't be able to tell you half of it. There is so much life in each bui...
5.2K 209 62
A bunch of AU's I thought of. Also is a continuation of my other book on my old account.