Mr. Billionarie Doctor

By Milky_Blue_Sky

Zoya Anwar an innocent Muslim girl. She is hardworking, always smiling, and is always ready to help others. M... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
Epilogue
Bouns
Important
100k
Upcoming story;)
Q & A
200k

1

55.2K 890 54
By Milky_Blue_Sky

Words you need to know:
Abu = Father
Ami = Mother
Baji = Big sister
--------------------------
Zoya's room:

*RING RING*
I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. As always my alarm rang at 6 am. I slowly stood up and went straight to the bathroom which was outside beside my room.

I brushed my teeth and then took a little warm bath. I put my hair in the towel and went back to my room. I made my bed and then pulled the curtains away so that the sunlight could come in.

I went to my closet and picked an outfit for today. I put my clothes on the bed and went to my drawer to get my hijab which matches my outfit.

Zoya's outfit:

After changing I made my hijab and then I put my everyday makeup on. Mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen.

I started to make breakfast. I started to make parathas, which my family loves to eat at breakfast. Before making tea I went to wake my siblings up. 

Parathas:

I opened the door to my sister's room and stepped inside, "Nadia, wake up" I said while shaking her. She groaned and put the cover over her head.

"Nadia, I said wake up" "I'm awake," She said while seating up. I kept standing there waiting till she went to the bathroom. She sighed and walked to the bathroom which was connected to her room.

I went to my brother's room and stepped in, as always I didn't see him in the room. I knew that he was awake, I heard the door to the bathroom open, "Uh, baji" "My Aayan is awake as always" I said while smiling.

"Breakfast is ready, hurry up" He nodded and I went downstairs. I saw ami was already at the dining table. "Good morning," I said while walking to the kitchen which was not far.

I started making tea and Aayan's favorite milkshake which he drinks every morning. I put everything on the table and served everyone their breakfast. "What did you put in here?!" Ami suddenly shouted.

"N-Nothing, only sugar" "You are useless, you can't even make tea and these parathas, they are almost burned" "Ami, not again... Why do you keep doing this every morning? They aren't even burned"

"Nadia, don't interfere when I'm talking to her" "What do you mean don't interfere, she is my sister" "Stepsister"

"Okay enough ami!" Aayan shouted while slamming his hands on the table. "Aayan, behavior," I said while looking at him. He sighed and stood up, "I'm done"

"You didn't even eat," I said while walking after him. He took his school bag and put it over his shoulder. "Sorry baji, but I'm not hungry any longer" "But at least drink your favorite milkshake, please" He sighed and nodded with a smile.

I got his milkshake and gave it to him, he was gonna drink it but ami threw it away from his hand. "Don't drink it, who knows what she put in it" I looked at the broken glass which was on the floor.

"Ami, it's enough!" "I'm saying it for your own good, we can't trust this girl," She said and left. I kept looking at the broken glasses and bend down to pick it up.

Aayan was gonna help me but I stopped him, "No don't you'll get hurt" "And you won't?" No, I won't because I'm already hurt "Aayan, you will be late," I said changing the topic. He ignored me and started to pick up the broken pieces.

We threw them out, he was gonna leave but I stopped him. "Here, take this" "No, baji, you already transferred money on my account yesterday" "Take it, get something to eat on the way"

"Baji, I have enough" "Aayan, I won't repeat myself" I handed him the money and told him to leave. "I love you baji," He said and hugged me tightly.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him when he pulled away I realized that he was getting taller. "My baby is getting taller," I said while ruffling his hair.

"BAJI! It took me so long to put my hair up" "Don't forget it's me who thought you doing your hair" I said while fixing his hair, he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

He waved bye and went to college. I went back to the dining table and started to clean up. "Baji, I'm leaving now!" I heard Nadia from the stairs. "Wait, come here" I heard her footsteps coming in.

I turned around and gave her money, "But you transferred on my account yesterday" "Take it and go" I said while putting it in her purse. She smiled and hugged me tightly.

"I love you" I chuckled and hugged her back. "Now get going" "I'll be late today baji" "Why?" "I'm going out with friends after classes" "Okay, but don't come too late" She nodded and waved bye.

I cleaned up everything and put breakfast on a tray for Abu. I took the tray and went up to his room which was beside mine. I slowly walked in and put the tray on the table.

"Abu, wake up" He slowly opened his eyes. He stood up and went to wash up. I made his bed and cleaned his room, I took his medicine and put it on the table.

He sat down and I sat beside him. I served him his breakfast, and then I gave him his medicine. "She did it again right?" "What are you talking about Abu?"

"My dear, don't lie to me... I can read your face" I sighed and smiled at him. "I'm fine, I will be going now," I said and hugged him before leaving.

I took my purse and phone, then I started to walk to the bus stop. When the bus arrived I went in and waited for my stop. I went off when it was my stop.

"Good morning Zoya" When I walked in I was greeted by my best friend Mia. "Good morning Mia" I went behind the shop, where we put our things. I put my purse in the locker and went to work.

I work in a wedding dress shop, I'm only employed but I love my work. I loved to help our customers choose their perfect wedding dress which they will be wearing on their luckiest day.

I design wedding dresses, but I've never shown them to anyone. I want to open my own shop, where I'm the owner, where all the dresses are designed by me and other famous designers.

Customers started to arrive and everyone got busy as always. It was finally lunch break, Mia and I sat down while sighing. "Wow, today there were more customers than usual"

"True," I said and drank my water. "So what happened today?" I looked at her confused, "Girl I've known you since middle school, what did that bitch do today?"

"Hey, don't talk like that about her" "That's why she is like this Zoya, you are too nice and people take advantage of it. You do everything, you make breakfast, dinner, you earn money, you take care of your siblings, their education, you buy them everything new, clothes, shoes, phone everything they ask for, you give them pocket money, you even take care of your stepmother, and then you take care of your father who is sick. I've never seen you do anything for yourself"

"Mia, I'm only living for them," I said while looking on my hands. She sighed and suddenly I felt someone hugging me.

"Zoya, let your tears out, don't hold yourself... I'm always here for you" I suddenly let my tears roll down my cheeks, I cried my eyes out.

After the lunch break, we went back to work. "Zoya?!" I turned around and saw my boss Julie. "Yes?" I said while walking up to her.

"Here these are the keys to the shop" "Why are you giving them to me?" She smiled while looking at me.

"I won't be coming next week, I'm going on my honeymoon... So you will be closing and opening the shop" I nodded and she gave me one last smile before going.

After a long day, it was finally time to close the shop. When I arrived home I saw ami in the living room. She was watching tv, "I'm home," I said while walking to the kitchen.

"Baji, where were you?" I saw Aayan coming downstairs. "Sorry, I had to close the shop, I will be opening and closing the shop next week so eat dinner without me"

"Closing the shop or will you be doing something else?" "Ami, don't start," Aayan said calmly while looking at her. "I'm only saying the truth, which girl comes home this late? She must be sleeping with someone"

"AMI THAT'S ENOUGH!" "Aayan, d-don't shout" "What is going on here?" I saw Abu walking downstairs. He looked at Aayan and me, then he looked at ami.

"I asked what is going on?!" He asked a little louder. Aayan took a step forward and was gonna answer but ami interrupted him. "Do you know what time it is? And your daughter just came home, who knows who she has been with"

"So? She can come home anytime and be with anyone, it doesn't consider you" "Instead of telling her to behave, you are getting angry on me!"

"She is working and taking care of us all, not like you seating around doing nothing!" He shouted at her. I hate this, I hate them fighting and it's always my fault.

I held Aayan's arm and he got the sign, "Abu, don't stress... You should sleep now it's late and not good for your health"

"Aayan, bring me my medicine and Zoya go and rest dear you've worked hard" I nodded and he went up to his room. Ami looked at me and then walked away.

I sighed and leaned on the wall. "Is Nadia home?" "No, she isn't home yet" "When she is home, tell me" He nodded and I slowly went up to my room.

I locked the door and slide down. I brought my knees up to my chest and hugged myself tightly. Why? Why is all of this happening to me? What am I getting punished for?

I took a deep breath and slowly stood up. I changed my clothes and took my hijab off. I took my drawing book and my favorite book 'The Selection'. I went to my desk and continued to draw where I left.

There was a knock on the door, I opened the door and saw Aayan standing there. "She is home, but drunk" "Drunk?! Again!" He nodded and we both went downstairs.

"Baji..." She whined and ran up to me. She drunk a lot this time, I could just smell it from her. "Why do you keep drinking?" "Sorry, I won't again" I sighed and told Aayan to get her water.

"Now tell me the reason, why did you drink so much?" Aayan came back with water and I helped her drink it. "Baji, sorry, I was just so angry that ami keep hating you for no reason"

I was shocked by her words, she doesn't usually say these things to me, not only her neither does Aayan. We never talked about these fight ami keep having with me, I mostly just ignore all of it.

"I felt sad that I can't do anything about it, you are so nice. You take care of us, you earn money for us, you are paying for my university and Aayan's collage, you keep being nice to ami even when she is so bad to you... Sometimes I feel like you are our mother and not her"

At this point, I was tearing up. She isn't good at expressing her feeling, she is always teasing and making fun of me. I took a deep breath and helped her up, "Come on you need to sleep"

"Aayan, take her up" He nodded and carried her up to her room. I walked after him since I had to change her clothes. When I walked out of her room Aayan was seating at the stairs.

I walked towards him and sat down beside him, "What's wrong with you suddenly?" "It's true" I looked at him confused.

"Ami keeps saying bad things about you, but all you do is being nice to her... I feel bad that I can't do anything" "Aayan, it's not your fault"

He shook his head and looked at me, "I've seen and heard everything since I was a kid, you would take everything on yourself. You would, and you are still saving and taking care of us"

"Don't you think it's my job as your big sister?" I said while smiling at him. I stood up and looked down at him, "Come on... go to sleep, you need to wake up early tomorrow, remember you will be going on your camp"

He stood up and looked at me for a while, "What do you want to say?" "My head is hurting, would you massage it?" "Aayan is asking?" I teased him.

He looked away impressed, "Come on" We went to his room with hair oil. I sat on his bed while he sat down in front of me. I massaged his head, I realized he was getting sleepy by it.

"Now, go to sleep" He tiredly stood up, when his head hit the pillow he fell asleep. I chuckled and put the cover over him, "Good night"

I turned the lights off and closed the door after me. I went to my room and went back to my drawing. When I was finished with it, I looked at it closely.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I took my blues up and looked at myself. All these blue and red marks, all these wounds has been with me for a long time now. 

"I've seen and heard everything since I was a kid, you would take everything on yourself. You would, and you are still saving and taking care of us"

No, Aayan, you haven't seen everything. You haven't seen anything, and I hope you won't because it will break you both... I don't want you both to be broken like me, at least I'm half-broken. I just hope tomorrow will be better than today. 

Or will is it going to worse?

______________________________

I'm so in love with this cover:) An amazing person made this for me, for FREE and she is amazing I must say. She got an amazing talent, and it must be appreciated:) 

Thank you, for making such an amazing cover for my story and keep doing what you are good at doing;)

Her wattpad ID: _navyblueee_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
85.3K 7.5K 52
#1 in the desi medical romance series Her lips were inches from mine and her sweet scent filled the air between us, intoxicating me. I slid my hand d...
54.6K 2.2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
162K 6.3K 40
Makson Kingston a 24-year-old cold-hearted CEO. He is known all over the world, owns the biggest company, and is the youngest and the most successful...