The Last Of Us [A Itachi/Sasu...

By HeroesNeverDiex

More

The Last Of Us [A Itachi/Sasuke Love Story]
||The Scroll;||
||Followed?||
|| The Fight With Puppeteer ||Chapter 3||
||Betrayed, Alone, Forgotten||
||Who Is This Person?||
||I'm dead?, I live?, Where am I?||
|| Pain, Hate, Past, Memory||
||Fear, Memories, Pain...Love?||
|| Leaving Itachi..||
||Remembering Him||
||A Crow?||
|| Fog In Front||
|| Fog In Front||Kakashi's Plan
||Kakashi's Team Meets Hannah||Chapter Fifteen
"Sasuke's Plan" Chapter Sixteen
"Naruto's plan" Chapter Seventeen"
~An end to all..? "Chapter eighteen"~
~The son of the Fourth Hokage~ Chapter Nineteen~
||Never Too Late|| Chapter Twenty||
||Hannah dies and everything goes back to normal .. ||Chapter Twenty One||

|| Who are they?||

1.2K 43 12
By HeroesNeverDiex

                                                                            || Who are they?|| Chapter seven||

| | No One P.O.V | |

"Shut up Hidan, that girl is not just a ninja, its power is immense, so no you cannot cope with her.."

"What did you say? A will sacrifice if I meet her, her blood will be spilled in honor of Jashin ".

Hidan had his scythe in hand, stretching it to Sasori, he prepares his puppets for the attack, were interrupted by Pain ... It is sticking in their face looking at both angry..

"Put your guns down, here we struggled between us, we struggle with the outside, with people trying to destroy us. We must be united in order to lay hands on the world, but if we are not united and we kill each other, the world will come to no longer be afraid of this organization..

They both looked at Pain or leaving guns away. Deprive others of your three telling us anything. The room is lined with silence, they all looked at each other after a few seconds silence was broken by a sound all their eyes looking back to see what happens. He was a person with an orange mask on his face, this person see only one eye, the left was completely covered.

"Tobi?"

"Tobi is a good boy!" Said the guy with the orange mask approaching them.

"So what the hell are we do here? Let's look at each other? "Hidan began to scream.

"Hidan calm down.." Pain said looking at him..

"You want me to calm down, how the hell can I calm down when we look at each other?"

"Hidan!" Pain yelled looking ugly.

***

After Pain explained everything we have to do, we returned to our business. Konan went into the office with Pain, Itachi went into the new girl room.. followed by Kisame, Tobi left with Zetsu the cave, Hidan with Kakuzu linger. Deidara and Sasori arguing with specific reasons.

***

| | Kisame P.O.V | |

I followed Itachi in Konan’s room, where she was the new girl. He headed to bed for a few seconds without doing anything, then checked to see if they have fever, changed the dressing and sat on a chair beside her bed.

"Itachi" I told him approaching me, I put my hand on his shoulder, looking at the unknown girl how sat in bed without making any movement.

"What is Kisame?"

"How is she?"

"Well separated as fever lower than, but must change almost always compress and otherwise, I have no idea. Konan said that once she wakes up, then we will see how it feels. Until she wakes up, we cannot know how it feels. "

"Well, and what you do until she wakes up?"

"I sit next to her, I expect to open my eyes."

"Then I'll be with you, I'll help as I can .."

"Thank Kisame, I'm sure I need you.

***

| | Hannah P.O.V | |

I slowly opened my eyes, I tried to look but all see the fog it while I sleep?. And where I am, I feel like I'm in a bed is soft and warm to the place where I am. I touched the thing that was wrapped and I got out, I tried to get up, but not possible, I could not find my strength to get up. I fell back screaming, I closed my eyes to stand up and stared. I rubbed my eyes so maybe I'll be back, maybe in this way I can get rid of the fog that had my eyes.

After most of my back, and the fog was gone, I opened my eyes, looked around. Two guys sleeping beside my bed, both seated. One was all blue and looks like a fish, and the second had short black hair, bandana with the village sign "Konoha" cut. I watched the two, trying not to make any noise I wanted to get out of bed, my legs gave hardly walk after that I got up out of bed. I took a step and the second I fell on the floor at impact with the ground he heard a "Duff" two guys sleeping on chairs or up, the blue was scared swinging the chair, and falling.

"Auch!, What happened?" Said diverting type and hand over the head.

"Hey," said the one with short black hair, approaching me and extending his hand. I looked scared, knowing what he want. "Do not worry, I will wound". He said trying to show that it is not a bad person, I looked into his eyes and I felt the same as the person who saved me somewhere near me. But I could tell he was so calm right now, his eyes showed warmth and kindness of his heart.

"Itachi, it can leave a hope!" Kisame said, approaching his friend.

"Kisame, tell Konan that she  wakes up."

"Well, I go and what will you do?"

"Go only."

"Okay." Was the last word the guy over who left the room without hesitating.

"Hey! I will not do any harm, I promise, do not worry you can trust me. "

He stretched his hand, smiling. Well I was not sure if I believed him or he just uses my feelings and my goodness.. But who is, I understand his name is Itachi, but what makes this such a person?. Why is dressed like this, and they are an organization like that was what we lived until the day it happened.. But remember something, those guys who attacked in forest to steal the parchment from me, those two guys wearing the same clothes. In some instances like him to be part of the organization called.... I cannot seem to remember starting to forget things .. I raised my hand, touching his, he included me in helping me to get up. It helped me to go to bed and I sat in it, my legs were feeling numb, hands and they just barely could move them.

Chamber door is opened again, the guy who left a few minutes  returned with a girl with blue hair. They close to my bed, girl with blue hair looked a few seconds and then took his hand to my forehead touching.

"So how is she?" Itachi asked.

"Well fever disappeared, apparently feels better now, but let's see.." She tells me to move my feet to see if I can, if that antidote which gave me  made effect .. After I did all that said, moved away from my bed I taking the boys after her.

"Itachi, so about feeling good antidote  made up his job. It seems that it can move a little, but succeeds after a few days of training. "

"Who will lead?"

"You better, understood .."

"I?, But we're not nurse .."

"Itachi, remember what you said you will help you recover.."

"I told you, I told you I'll take the blame if something happens.."

"All the same, however you are the one who can help her, because you know better ... so that's all good luck."

Konan smiled at Itachi and Kisame, leaving the room, Kisame looked at his friend confused, not knowing what to do, sees teammate moving away from the door and heading for bed face.

"Good, so you feel better?"

I looked at him without saying a word he did not want to say anything; I cannot trust him or her. I know not to talk to them ... He expect an answer from me, but I still silent, looking at it and analyzing it.

"So what's your name? ...

Still waiting for an answer but I held my mouth closed, I could not answer, maybe if we say then began to wonder more workers. I did not want to answer it seeing that no answer, he rose from his chair and heading for friend..

"Kisame!"

"What is?"

"I do not understand why she did not reply, before she let me help her .."

"Maybe he has amnesia?"

"I do not think, Konan said memory is not affected only to have problems with feet and hands but more.. no..

"Maybe she does not want to cooperate.."

"Yes you're right I never thought, let's leave her alone.. Maybe it will work later ..."

Two or headed for the door, opening it he left the room without saying a word or a longer look back. I'm not sure if they just wanted to know my name and other minor issues, or want to learn more fooling me that just want to know something.

***

| | Itachi P.O.V | |

Did not want to cooperate with me, why I do not know. Maybe they think I'm trying increasingly more. But if that thought, wrong I just want to know what’s  her name . why was attacked .. I was left hand on the doorknob, sat in front door without moving, something will not let me go, keeps me there. I felt something grabbing my hand, I opened my eyes in front of me was Kisame. He pulled me into the living room, trying to make me calm down, and stop thinking about her. But I could not stop thinking, to how to behave, she thinking that we want to know her secrets she told me nothing ...

"Itachi!?" I heard someone calling me..

I looked up, looking around the room.. "Kisame, what is it?"

"Itachi, are you okay?"

"Yes, well, why do you ask?"

"Because you do not seem to be good, I know you.. So please honestly tell me.."

"Kisame, I said I feel good, I feel good so mean I’m good.." I yelled lifting me off the couch and going outside...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 130 10
Lucy has loved Natsu for over a year. She had always smiled at him, but he never smiled back. She waved at him whenever she passed by but he never wa...
836K 73.7K 37
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
3.4K 78 8
An adventure is about to unfold, One with mischief? One with Terror? One with... Love? You'll have to find out for yourself.
177K 8.4K 53
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€›แ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€แ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€†แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€™แ€ผแ€ฒแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธ แ€แ€ผแ€ฐแ€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€œแ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€”แ€ฑแ€™แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€Ÿแ€•แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€ฐแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€”แ€ฌแ€™แ€Šแ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ถแ€›แ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€™แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธ แ€”แ€ฑแ€แ€ผ...