All of Me (Harry Styles) - Bo...

By Posh777

-Sequel to Almost Lover- Harry and Ava One year later and still apart. Neither can seem to move past the l... More

Chapter 1: "I'm not interested."
Chapter 2: "Coffee sounds good."
Chapter 3: A Coffee Date
Chapter 4: Date #5
Chapter 5: A Guest and a Visitor
Chapter 6: "You need to write again."
Chapter 7: The Red Carpet & An Award
Chapter 8: A Racing Heart and a Realization
Chapter 9: "You alright?"
Chapter 10: "Thank you."
Chapter 11: Almost Lover
Chapter 12: The Concert
Chapter 13: "Friends."
Chapter 14: "I kind of like it."
Chapter 15: Breakfast, Paps, and Text Messages
Chapter 16: The After Party 'of the Century'
Chapter 17: The Truth?
Chapter 18: The Start of a Long Night
Chapter 19: An Offer
Chapter 20: "You don't remember?"
Chapter 21: Tacos, Jokes, and Old Feelings
Chapter 22: Breakfast, Lunch, and Teasing
Chapter 23: "What's wrong?"
Chapter 24: An Emergency.. Of Sorts
Chapter 25: "So that's it then?"
Chapter 26: Checkmate
Chapter 27: All I Want
Chapter 28: Going Steady
Chapter 29: No Hiding
Chapter 30: "Best surprise ever."
Chapter 31: "No one's ever gonna love you like I do."
Chapter 32: Twitter Hate
Chapter 33: Passion and Pictures
Chapter 34: A Strike and A Lie
Chapter 35: "I mean it."
Chapter 36: "I won't give up."
Chapter 37: "One of a kind."
Chapter 38: "Never stopped actually."
Chapter 39: Dinner followed by....
Chapter 40: "How can you be mine?"
Chapter 41: Work
Chapter 42: A Phone Call, Flowers, and a Plan
Chapter 43: "You're here."
Chapter 44: #fedor-u
Chapter 45: Five Shots and a Show
Chapter 46: "Tell me."
Chapter 47: Breakfast, Teasing, and a Phone Call
Chapter 48: The Truth
Chapter 49: An Unwanted Silence and Pictures
Chapter 50: Worth It
Chapter 51: All of Me
Chapter 52: "It's like..."
Chapter 53: Two Words
Chapter 54: A Battle of Wills
Chapter 55: "Always"
Chapter 56: A Stolen Moment and Three Conditons
Chapter 57: Negotiations
Chapter 58: Old Friends?...
Chapter 59: "Goodbye for now."
Chapter 60: Packing Texting Planning
Chapter 61: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 62: A Different Point of View...
Chapter 63: Re-do
Chapter 64: A Not-So-Secret Meeting
Chapter 65: "I didn't even ask you."
Chapter 66: Going... Going...Gone
Chapter 67: Two Steps Back
Chapter 68: Scared
Chapter 69: "Maybe...."
Chapter 70: Bad Day ~ Great Day
Chapter 71: A Talk, A Ride, A Sunset
Chapter 72: Ready
Chapter 74: The ARIAs
Chapter 75: Memory Loss
Chapter 76: Home
Chapter 77: Truth or Dare
Chapter 78: "What do you want?"
Chapter 79: "Leverage."
Chapter 80: A Radio Interview
Chapter 81: Feeling Safe
Chapter 82: Lunch, Tattoos, And...
Chapter 83: "Miss you."
Chapter 84: Instinct
Chapter 85: A Phone Call.... THE Phone Call
Chapter 86: Hours...Minutes...
Chapter 87: Open
Chapter 88: Waking Up
Chapter 89: "How could you not tell me?"
Chapter 90: Mothering, Teasing, & Guilt
Chapter 91: I Want to Know What Love Is
Chapter 92: "My dreaming?"
Chapter 93: Thirty Seconds
Chapter 94: No Privacy
Chapter 95: "That's that."
Chapter 96: A Fight
Chatper 97: Something to Think About
Chapter 98: "You met Ava?"
Chapter 99: So Right
Sequel: Pretend

Chapter 73: Sydney

16.1K 525 82
By Posh777

-Ava's POV-

"Ladie's and gentleman, please return to your seats and fasten your belts. We are now preparing our descent. Time to land is approximately 30 minutes. Current time is 8:56 a.m. and current temperature is 19 degrees Celsius. Welcome to Sydney and thank you for flying with United Airlines."

I yawn, still tired even though I slept the majority of the fourteen hour flight. I thank god for first class and the ability to lay my seat down like a bed, knowing full well what a ten plus hour flight is like in economy.

It isn't until we are landed and are being taxied up to our gate that I see Harry's head pop up over the seat in front of me.

I'd laughed as various air hostesses tried to wake him. It wasn't until he was forcefully shoved in the arm that he stirred, waking up enough to sit up and buckle his belt.

I'm met with his sleepy eyes and lazy grin looking back at me. I know I'm sure to look a mess after tossing and turning for hours trying to get comfortable and get some sleep, but his eyes show he doesn't care.

"Mornin' love."

"Sleep good?" I ask, pulling the blanket off my shoulders.

"Always do. You?"

I nod, handing Harry the headset he loaned me. I was in desperate need of their noise cancelling ability when the large man seated behind me decided to start snoring. He sounded like a mix between a walrus and an elephant, very humorous until I decided I needed some sleep.

Once we've pulled to a stop, Harry stands up, stretching before leaning over me and giving me a quick kiss.

"Just got a text. Quite a bit of fans here, someone tweeted our flight number."

"Sorry." I frown, "There security waiting?"

"Yeah, they'll get us out to our car. I'll just drop you at the hotel. Lou said she'd meet you there later today."

"Alright."

I go over today's schedule in my head as Harry pulls our carry on's out of the bins above us. He is having to go straight to a hotel next to the venue the awards show is being held at. There him and the boys will go ahead and get ready, having a whole afternoon of interviews lined up before they have to leave for the show, where Perrie and I will meet up with them on the red carpet. I'm excited to get to spend the day with her, and happy I won't be showing up alone this evening.

"You ready?" Harry asks, handing me my bag, "They're letting us off first."

I nod, standing up and smoothing out my blue skinnies before setting my hat on top of my head. A gift from Harry of course.

Throwing my bag over my shoulder, I follow Harry off the plane.

The second we step through the gate, screams are heard, only getting louder as we walk through the airport. Once we make it past customs, we're bombarded, surrounded by at least fifty fans.

Harry grabs my hand as security pushes us through the crowd, gripping it tightly so we aren't pulled apart. Between all the screams of 'Harry I love you!' and 'Please just one picture!', there's multiple harsh words thrown my way. I feel Harry tense up as someone right next to us calls me a whore and ugly.

He looks back at me and I just roll my eyes and shake my head, letting him know I'm not worried about it. I've dealt with far to much real shit in my life to let something as petty as name calling get me down.

Finally we are outside and pushed into the back of an SUV. Literally pushed as multiple hands claw at Harry. It amazes me how he handles this, it follows him everywhere yet he still keeps a smile on his face.

The door closes behind us, Harry greeting the driver before we pull away.

"You alright?"

I look over Harry finding a concerned look on his face, "I'm fine. I mean, it gets old, people always flocking around me. But that's what I get for being the world's most awesome person."

He chuckles, letting out a breath of relief, "I really don't know how you do it... But seriously, you alright? They can be fairly mean."

"Yessss, I'm good. It wasn't me who almost lost my shirt back there."

"Yeah, was worried for a bit there. Do think they ripped it." He raises his arm up, poking his finger through a small hole. "But you're good yeah?"

"I'm good. I know it's not personal. I've got something they want right? That's all."

He pulls me into his side, pecking my temple, "Something they want.... Now what could that be?"

"Well, it's either my best of the 80's mixed tape or my undeniable rapping skills. Take your pick."

"Well, I think, I've heard both... So I'm going to have to choose neither."

"Ah! Mean!" I playfully elbow him in his side. "I guesssssss, it could perhaps be you."

"So you think you've got me?"

"Yup, right here." I hold up my hand, my pinky up in the air as I draw a circle around it.

Harry laughs, squeezing my side, "Wrapped around your little finger... That's about.... 190 percent accurate."

"And here I was thinking it was more like 300." I fake pout.

"After tonight... it will probably be up around 500." Harry grins at me, pressing his lips to mine.

I laugh against them, thinking about all the little remarks he's made about tonight. He's been like a toddler who knows Santa's bringing him every toy he's ever dreamed of. Except he's a man, driving me insane cause he's so excited he's going to get laid tonight. I can't really say much, being I'm just as eager.

Before I know it we're stopped at the hotel where I'm to be dropped off. I say goodbye as my bags are pulled out of the back, giving Harry a long deep kiss the second the driver is out of the car. My tongue slips into his mouth as my hand pulls lightly on his hair.

"You're evil." Harry whines when I pull away from him.

"See you tonight." I smile, sliding out of the car.

The second I step into the hotel room, I'm almost tackled to the ground as Perrie runs up to me, engulfing me in a hug.

"Ava! It's been ages love! How are you?"

"Good! I've missed you!"

"You too! Now please tell me you're free this afternoon, I don't even have a dress for tonight!"

"You what?!" I ask, shocked that Perrie of all people wouldn't be prepared, perfect dress in hand.

"I didn't think I was going to get to come till the last second! I'm going mad that I have nothing to wear. So shopping? Yes?"

"Yes." I nod, Perrie grabbing me into another hug.

"Thank god! I'll ring the driver. We have aboout six hours before Lou will be here to do our hair and makeup. I need food and designer couture asap."

I laugh at her flustered state as she grabs the phone, excitedly talking to someone at the front desk.

Seven hours later we'd had a big lunch, found Perrie the perfect dress, had much needed naps, and were now showered and awaiting Lou's arrival.

I was flopped down on the couch in Zayn and Perrie's room, painting my nails with a towel wrapped around my wet hair when we heard a sharp knock on the door.

"Ready to get beautiful ladies?" Lou asks, makeup kits in hand.

We each give her hugs before she gets started on Perrie. She takes a look at Perrie's dress, suggesting she go with an up-do and simple makeup except bold eyes.

Perrie agrees, her hair being swept up into a tight high pony tail quickly before her makeup gets started.

Once she's done, I unzip the bag holding my dress and pull it out to show Lou. They both gasp when they see it, Perrie running her hands over the detailed beading.

"To much?" I ask, knowing it's a bit fancy.

"Ava, it's absolutely stunning! And sexy. I love it!" Perrie looks at me as if I'm insane.

"It's gorgeous love." Lou agrees, "Has Haz seen it?"

"No, wouldn't let him."

"Well, you're gonna drive him mad in that. I guarantee he'll be try to sneak you off to the loo before the nights over." Lou laughs.

"So what do you think makeup and hair wise?" I ask.

"I think hair down, soft curls. And simple makeup, the dress speaks for itself." Lou looks over the dress. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds great!"

I take a seat where Perrie was sitting, letting Lou work her magic on my tangled mess of wet hair.

My hair looks fabulous when she's done with it, the curly waves all sitting perfectly.

When she starts on my makeup, Perrie starts giggling from across the room.

"What's so funny love?" Lou asks, glancing over my head at Perrie, who's sitting on the bed.

"Harry's quite a dirty talker isn't he Ava?"

I raise an eyebrow, seeing my phone in Perrie's hand.

"Zayn was saying earlier that Harry was driving them all mad. Acting so anxious and antsy even Niall wanted to pop him one... Now I know why." Perrie smiles, holding up my phone which shows a new text message on the screen.

I cringe, wishing I had turned off the text message preview from the lock screen.

"What does it say?!" Lou asks.

"Please don't." I whine, knowing full well half of Harry's texts to me are rated R.

"Can't see it all, but what I can read is plenty." Perrie laughs as her eyes gaze over the screen.

"Out with it then!" Lou orders.

"Can't stop thinking about tonight love. Thinking about being inside..." Perrie reads off, as Lou whistles.

"Oh god." I blush, laughing along with them.

"What's your password? I have to text the lad back." Perrie asks, excitement taking over her tone.

"No no." I shake my head and start to get up, only to have Lou push me back into the chair.

"Let her have some fun with the bloke." Lou laughs, "It's 1234, very original by the way."

I huff as Perrie unlocks my phone, wishing I'd never shared my password with Lou.

"At least tell me what you're texting him."

"Fine fine!" Perrie giggles, "Oh my god, he is quite the dirty fella! 'Thinking about being inside you is driving me mad!' Well done Ava!"

I groan as the laughter continues.

"Perrie, what are you writing?"

"Mmmmm.... 'Me too. I can't stop imagining your hands running over my naked body.'" Perrie reads off as she types away.

"You're so mean." I laugh, finding a lot more humor in the situation than embarrassment.

She shrieks as my phone dings, "Av, I've already had to touch myself twice today just thinking about it. You're killing me."

"Alright, how long have you been withholding?" Lou chuckles, dusting powder on my face.

"To long." I admit.

"I'm texting him back! 'You started it. Can't wait till you see my dress. Really can't wait till you see what's NOT underneath it.'"

I shake my head as Lou gives Perrie a high five, egging her on.

"Ava, you must be quite the lay!" Perrie exclaims as my phone beeps once again, "He just texted back 'Bloody hell Av. Am not going to be able to keep my hands off you.'"

"Alright, you've got to stop!" I laugh, "Just text back 'Good.' and be done with it. Poor guy isn't going to be able to finish his interviews!"

Perrie does as I ask, giggling like a school girl as she jumps up off the bed to get changed.

My makeup looks amazing, as it always does when Lou has a hand in it. It paired with my hair actually make me feel confident enough to stand next to Harry on a red carpet.

When we're told a car would arrive for us in twenty minutes I decide it's time to slip my dress on.

Pulling the soft purple gown over my shoulders, Lou zips it up for me before giving our hair and makeup one last check.

Just as were walking out the door, I make a split second decision, slipping into the bathroom and sliding my lace thong down my legs.

Harry expects me to be sans undergarments, so who am I to disappoint?

_______________
Please vote!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 140 18
*This story is the sequel to my Niall fanfic "It's Complicated". If you haven't read the first one you will be extremely confused.* After Zayn's bes...
15.3K 122 18
"I love you Gabrielle." He said as kisses trailed down to my neck. "I love you, forever and always." I whispered. It took one night. It took one test...
1M 26.8K 37
You may think that this is a cute family story about two people who's in love, but no, it's a lot more complicated than that. You see, this was never...
101K 1.9K 37
If two people love eachother, if they truly love eachother, then they'll figure out a way to be together through any situation. They'll toughen up an...