Seduce Your Brother [BL] [Eng...

By LicHeng23

"You are indeed sexy and attractive, but my real goal is for me to get your brother. I fell in love with his... More

Unconditinally Kismet
The Temptation The Eyes
Conquer You
WTF! (What The Fact)
RECONDITE
BETHINK
Unexpected Rival
Secrets in a Calm Soul
Painful Memories
FETTER
A Tricky Trap
A Hidden Groove
Enchanted Heart
Another Part That Unfolds
The Real Thing Happened
Due to Love's Obsession
Regret in Silence
The Core of All Problems
The Core of All Problem 2
Not Update
Demolition of the Principal
Uninvited Guests (Extra Chapter)
EPILOGUE (END)

Not a Good Boy

21.5K 632 222
By LicHeng23

Seduce Your Brother.

YiZhan || YiXiao.

◐◐◐

*Check it

A handsome man who has a sweet face by wearing a white shirt suit in coherent with expensive black pants, but seemed messy had just entered his house. His body was tired and felt crushed and his face looked listless.

His job as an editor in a publishing company is indeed not a lot of energy, but his brain is precisely squeezed every day. That's why, he had a headache.

His tired body was thrown onto the couch ready to close his eyes even for a moment before his eyes caught sight of the surroundings.

One black shoes lying on the sofa, one on the table, a leather jacket draped over the back of a chair, a bright yellow helmet on the floor and a black backpack that also lay helpless on the floor.

The wrinkles on his forehead appeared, but a second later an angry scream came out from his lips very loudly.

"CHENG XIAO!"

With hurried steps he climbed the stairs and smashed the white painted door with a hello kitty sticker in front of him.

How surprised he was when the door opened, a pair of lovers who were kissing very intimate.

Xiao Zhan stared furiously at the two of them then took off his belt and wrapped it around the sweet woman who was none other than his own younger sister, Cheng Xiao.

"Cheng Xiao! How many times have I told you not to bring a man home?! Why are you still disobedient?"

*Ctak!

*Akh!

The coil that was supposed to be shown to his sister was precisely about the back of the boy who was currently a shield for Cheng Xiao.

"Yibo!!" Cheng Xiao shouted.

"Akhhh! It hurts so much."

He suddenly laughed and glared at Xiao Zhan, "Is this how you discipline your sister? No wonder she doesn't want to obey your orders."

Xiao Zhan glared coldly, "Who are you? I don't think this is your business!"

"Gege, he is my lover." said Cheng Xiao.

Xiao Zhan smile, "Then tell your boyfriend to leave this house, before I drag him and beat him myself."

Cheng Xiao looked angry and annoyed at his brother, but to be honest she also wanted to know the reason why his brother was so possessive of him.

"Yibo, go home. I'm fine," Cheng Xiao said softly as she smoothed Yibo's hair which looked quite messy.

After the man came out of the room, Xiao Zhan looked at his sister angrily, "We'll talk about this later, I'll make sure he gets out of this house first."

Xiao Zhan followed the man who came down the stairs first, the man named Yibo was tidying up his things and preparing to leave before a sentence stopped.

"Never see Cheng Xiao or approach him again!" Threatened Xiao Zhan.

A cold voice filled with pressure sounded in his ears and it was quite disturbing.  He turned and found an unkind look on his beloved brother's face.

Yibo smiled sardonically then slowly approached him, suddenly Xiao Zhan immediately activated the standby mode. He held the belt in his hand tightly and he aimed at the man in front of him to threaten him.

Even though Xiao Zhan knew that the man in front of him was not just anyone, this man was the leader of the famous motorcycle gang.  A delinquent and also the son of a businessman is also a cunning mafia.

Of course Xiao Zhan's threat in the form of a belt was nothing to him, Yibo was used to playing with sharp weapons such as swords, knives and pistols.

Xiao Zhan backed his body, the aura released by Yibo at this time was not normal. Like a predator who wanted to kill his prey.

"Why retreat? Where did your courage go a few minutes ago?" Yibo smile mockingly.

"You said I can't see or disturb your sister again? Alright, but give me a reason because if there is no clear reason, I won't do it." Said Yibo, which increasingly cornered Xiao Zhan's body to the wall.

"Because you are not a good person, you are a thug, a drunkard and a playboy. And there are still many bad things about you, I want Cheng Xiao to get a good man."

"Ah like that." Yibo nodded his head.

"Then what kind of good man do you want to be your beloved sister's lover? Like you, is that so?" Said Yibo, stroking his chin.

"Are you sure you're a good person?"

Before he could answer Xiao Zhan, Yibo let out his words.  "Of course you are a good person, but only in front of your sister. Does she know where you won't even go home? Then does she know you can even finish 5 bottles of vodka without getting drunk? And does she also know that her brother once made love  with his own lover?"

Xiao Zhan stared angrily at Yibo, "Shut up your mouth! Don't bring up the accidental event! Let's just say it never happened, it's easy right?"

Yibo reached out and took the belt held tightly by Xiao Zhan, "But, I can't forget it easily."

Then he threw the belt aside and locked Xiao Zhan between his hands, not forgetting to corner him against the wall. Yibo's face slowly approached, only a mere 2 inches from Xiao Zhan's face.

"Your body is like opium, like a drug that makes me addicted and doesn't want to let go. How is this Xiao Zhan Gege?"

"Listen, Yibo is all just a mistake!" Xiao Zhan said firmly.

"It doesn't matter, then I will consider it the most beautiful mistake of my life." Yibo whispered in Xiao Zhan's ear.

"YOU!!"

Xiao Zhan was annoyed, moreover the man in front of him had kissed and licked his earlobe. "What do you want actually? Why did you approach my sister?!"

Yibo laughed in satisfaction, "Right question, I've been waiting for you to say it."

"Xiao Zhan-Ge ... you have heard the saying that says 'If you want to get someone then you must get the heart of his family first' and the only family you have is your sister."

*Buagh!

Not yet finished Yibo spoke a blow about his face, "So, you're just playing with my sister?!"

Xiao Zhan was angry, he pushed Yibo to the ground. Without giving a chance, he immediately hit Yibo, while the victim laughed instead.

"You know, your sister Cheng Xiao is indeed sexy and attractive. But I want you, at first I just wanted to be close to him. But a little play with him turned out to be fun." Said Yibo, which increasingly sparked Xiao Zhan's anger.

"You bastard! You only use my sister for your own pleasure!"

Cheng Xiao initially did not care about the commotion that was happening down there, but, because of his high curiosity she finally got down and watched also hear firsthand what was said by his lover.

Cheng Xiao was shocked, but she could not believe what she had heard a few seconds ago.

Seeing his brother who was beating Yibo until the man had a wound around his body, Cheng Xiao was trying to separate.

"Ge stop! He could die!" Cheng Xiao shouted, not forgetting to pull Xiao Zhan away.

"Just let him die! Listen, Cheng Xiao he is just playing with you, he doesn't love you at all!" Snapped Xiao Zhan.

"Liar!!" Cheng Xiao shouted, then he walked towards Yibo who was still sitting on the floor, he wanted to help him stand up and wrap his hands around Yibo's arms.

"I love Yibo, and Yibo too. He loves me."  Cheng Xiao has denied Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan ruffled his hair, how could his sister be stupid like this? Didn't she already hear what Yibo said.

Yibo took Cheng Xiao's hand, squeezed it and released it from his arm and threw the flattened hand until Cheng Xiao fell.

It seems like Cheng Xiao's ankle was dislocated because he had difficulty standing.

"It's true what your brother said Cheng Xiao dear, why don't you trust your brother?"

"Honestly, I don't love you. But I have to do this to get close and get the attention of my loved ones." Said Yibo, which increasingly hurt Cheng Xiao's heart.

Cheng Xiao's tears flowed, "Who? Is his my friend? Or someone close to me?"

Yibo put on a smile, "You want to know who he is?"

Yibo's sharp eyes glanced at Xiao Zhan then smiled, "He is a person who is very close to you, but I will not tell you. I am guarding your feelings and do not want to add to your hurt."

Yibo walked towards the siblings, he crouched down and aligned his face with Cheng Xiao, not forgetting to smile and wiped away Cheng Xiao's tears.

Then his eyes shifted to Xiao Zhan who was also crouching beside Cheng Xiao, without any preparation he kissed Xiao Zhan's lips right in front of Cheng Xiao, his lover.

Xiao Zhan x Wang Yibo x Cheng Xiao
Fanfiction

Note: Hello Welcome to my new story, still with the same player. Wang Yibo x Xiao Zhan.

Seduce Your Brother.
YiZhan.
Zora Lin.
R.O.C 2019
Zora_Lin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 141 6
I know everything about you. You know everything about me. Let's know everything about each other..
53.2K 2.3K 36
Three couples have to go through different hardships while being there for each other for their friends and their loved ones. Singto and Krist will...
11.1K 286 55
When Zee tries to forget about the past, NuNew becomes his best company and someone who will try to heal Zee's broken heart, meanwhile Saint still re...
7.8K 478 13
Liu Haikuan , Wang Yibo and Song Jiyang are a group of well known detectives , they were famous and handsome. They always have solve every case they...