Unconditinally Kismet

Seduce Your Brother

Wang Yibo x Xiao Zhan

◇◇◇

~Flashback~

3 weeks ago, Fragiee Club and Bar.

The thunderous sound of songs that were deafening and screams filled the place. The people on the dance floor had gone crazy, dancing with excitement as if they forgot the world.

Xiao Zhan just stared at the excitement, he was not at all interested in joining some of his friends who had surrounded a woman in sexy clothes.

He looked at his other friends flatly and was on the verge of sanity from drinking too much alcohol.

In front of the table that Xiao Zhan occupied there were more than 10 bottles of vodka, 5 whiskeys and several other drinks. He himself had sipped more than 3 bottles of vodka but he was still in good condition.

His eyes turned around without interest. Then his gaze met the sharp eyes of a man who was surrounded by several comfort women who were also staring at him.

"Tsk!" Xiao Zhan chuckled before looking away.

Seeing his friends who are already helpless, Xiao Zhan also took out his cellphone and contacted someone.

"I'm not coming home tonight, I'm going to stay at my friend's house." He said then hung up.

"Announce your wife, eoh?"

The sound of someone beside him surprised Xiao Zhan, "Since when has this person been here?"

Xiao Zhan was silent, he completely ignored the unknown person who suddenly came and greeted him.

"Wow, did you finish the 3 bottles of vodka alone? That's great."

Praise slid from Yibo's lips to seek the attention of the man, but he did not get any response. Finally he showed his smirk.

"Interesting."

"Want to compete with me?"

"I want to know how strong and how much you can finish this alcohol."

Xiao Zhan only glanced slightly and uninterestedly responded to the challenge.

"Tell you what, if you can finish this alcohol more than me. I'll give you this watch, do you agree?"

Xiao Zhan's eyes caught the expensive branded watch in the man's hand, 'Hm ... maybe the price of the watch can be used to buy an Audi car.'

Then he turned his gaze to the man and nodded, 'I also want to know if this boy can compete with me?'

Indeed, Xiao Zhan had never lost a competition when drinking alcohol, so he was very confident.

...

Two hours passed and the crazy match between two men whose faces were so pampering to their eyes was not over. Yibo, who felt exasperated, took off his jacket and left only a thin white shirt with no sleeves that looked right on his body.

He kept glancing at Xiao Zhan, hoping the sweet man would quickly fall.

Although now their situation is equally pathetic, but Yibo is superior to Xiao Zhan.