𝑭𝒊𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑨𝒑𝒑𝒍𝒆 | (𝗘𝘃...

By samzieminoza

When Evie was born a prophecy was made, but this prophecy didn't brought good to her. A/N: I know that I sai... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 14 - Part two
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 6

564 12 0
By samzieminoza

Third Person's POV

Ben was doing his kingly stuff in his office. He then received a call so he answers it.

"Hello, King Ben's office. How can I help you? "

"Hi, Ben. "The caller said which made Ben stand up on his chair in shock.

"Lil bro? Is that you? "Ben said in shock. Actually his younger brother didn't always the first to call them because it vice versa, and because his brother was still regretful about what happened in the past.

"Yeah, it's me, brother."

"Why did you call me? I mean you know you always not the one that first to call. "Ben said and deep down inside him he was so happy and was now grinning widely. He really hope that this conversation will end well.

He really misses his lil brother.

"I have something to tell you. "

"What is it? "

"I'm going home. "

And with that Ben jump in happiness this was what he dreamed of. His brother going back in Auradon. He can't wait to tell his mom and dad.

"When? "Ben asked excitedly.

"Maybe next week. I guess. "

"Ok then, I'm gonna tell mom and dad about you going home. They will be so happy. "

"Yeah. "Ben notice the sadness of his voice.

"Look, man. I know you've been through a lot but you know what they say 'the past is past, forgive forget'. So, forget about it, I know she will be in peace right now and was looking after you, us. And look it's not your fault, ok? It's just an accident and I know you didn't mean it. "

"Yeah, I know.... Ah I gotta go I have something to do right now. So, bye. "

"Bye. "

Carlos's POV

"Hey, Jay. Is she gonna like this? "I asked Jay. I was so nervous right now. What if she doesn't like it? What if she will never come back to me? There so many what ifs question running through my mind.

We were setting up a apology date for Jane. It is a pumpkin date and were in a pumpkin garden where there are so many pumpkin planted on it, but the pumpkins are well aligned and planted it was actually a restaurant and we rent it but were setting it up in the garden. It was actually Jay's idea because I told him that it is Jane's favorite. And we actually make a deal that is why he help me, too. And our deal is that I will make him a booby trap for Henry and he help me get Jane back. So that I can apologize to her and win her back again.

"Of course. Look around you. She will love it. "He said and I look around as he instructed, there were pumpkins everywhere but it is order, and there are pumpkin pies too place on the table.

"Thank you, Jay. I don't know what I can do for you. "I thanked him and place my hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you have something to do for me. So, it's not a problem. "

"Oh yeah, the booby trap. Don't worry I have something in mind right now and it will be epic... Remember E.P.I.C, EPIC. "I assured him.

"It better be. 'Cause I can't wait to take revenge on him. And I don't care about what fairy godmother said about revenge like everyone takes revenge, and besides we're VK's everything is possible. "Jay said with pride cursing through him.

"Yeah, you're right. " I agreed.

But suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw a message, it was from... Jane.

(The message is in Italic)
(And on the left side is Jane while on the right side is Carlos)

" Hey, Carlos. You want me to talk to you? "

"Yeah. I'll come and pick you up. Where are you now? "

"I'm at my dorm. "

"Ok. I'll be right there. "

*Text ended*

Ahh! I'm so nervous right now.

"Hey hey, Carlos. Calm down, man. Just breathe, inhale, exhale. Good, now go get your girl. "Jay said while leading the way to my bike.

"Wish me luck?"

"Good luck." And he gives me thumbs up.

I hopped on my bike and headed towards the girls dorm where Jane's at.

It wasn't that long of a ride, it was a ten minutes ride. While I was riding I reminiscence the times Jane and I are happy no fights and especially no Henry.

*Flashback*

"Hey, Carlos. I have something for you. "Jane said as she hurried toward me, I was in the tourney field and was currently finish practising.

"What is it?" I asked her, smiling. Then she handed me something it was a small box. I then opened as she instructed me.

I gasp as what I saw inside it was a silver ring, it has a head that was like a crossbones but it was in half horizontally.

I frowned, why is it only half, not that I'm being picky but I just wonder why.

"It's a promised ring. You know like... promising each other... that we will be on each other's side through good and bad times... And oh, I have the other half too, so, if we connect it. It will form a crossbones. "She explained happily and was smiling. She is so beautiful I can't believe she's my girlfriend now.

"But why crossbones." I asked her curiously.

"It because it represents you and because of you I was able to find myself and see through myself. It was you who raise my confidence, it was you who help me through my challenges in life, even though you have your own problems fitting here in Auradon. And I want you to know that I will always be by your side. I love you, Carlos. And I will always be." Jane said which cause me to tear up and she softly wiped it out.

"I love you too, Jane. Thank you for everything you did to me. And I will do everything to make you happy and safe. I will always be by your side." I then leaned to her as I closed the gap between us and with that, I know nothing can break us apart. I love her and no one can change that even though the world change, my love for her won't change, I will always love her.

*End of Flashback*

I didn't notice that I was already in front of Jane's door. I raised my fist as I softly knocked on Jane's door.

Jane then open the door and looked at me.

"H-hey, Jane. A-are you ready? "I nervously asked her.

"Yeah." She simply said as she avoided my eyes.

"Uhm, so, let's go?" she just nodded.

We were awkwardly walking through the hallway as silence fill us.

And then what felt like an hour later we arrived at the parking lot, and went to my bike.

I gave her my other helmet which is actually hers but I'm the one who's keeping it. She had her own helmet because we always went on road trips while riding my bike. It was always our way to date, going around different places.

We already seated on the bike. I then ignited the engine and drove towards the pumpkin place.

And finally we arrive.

I slowly take her blindfold off.

"Do you like it?" I asked her as I nervously look at her while she look around.

After a while of her observing the place she turn towards me.

"Carlos, you don't have to do this." she finally spoke.

"Look Jane, I just want you back ok? And I know you still or won't forgive me on what I did but please give a chance or some hope, to be with you." I hold her hand which cause her to look up to me. My eyes are now blurry as I try to hold my tears back. But I failed as a tear escape as I close my eye. I felt Jane's soft hand on my face as she wipe my tear.

After a moment I felt Jane hugged me, and I can't helped it anymore, I cry in her embrace and wrapped my arms around her. She rubbed my back, trying to calm me down.

"Carlos... I'm sorry, too. It's my fault I shouldn't have acted like that. And I understand that what you did is because you're just trying to protect me. I love you, Carlos. And I won't love any other man except you." she slowly pulled away from me and cupped my face with her soft hands.

I look at her light green eyes which so attractive that when you look at it you melt at how beautiful it is.

"I will always love you, my pup."

"I will always love you, too, my pumpkin." I smile at her as I leaned my face towards her and fill the gap between us.

And I know at this moment no one can break us apart. Because I'm willing to love her endlessly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.1K 35
After the events of Descendants 2, a new student arrives at Auradon, Kyle, son of Simba. A human teenager raised by lions. How will be fit in with th...
39K 951 15
-Book 1 in Descendants Series- After the villains are banished to an island, known as The Isle Of The Lost, time has passed and the villains, along...
46.2K 1K 15
Victoria is invited on short notice to Auradon, the good guys home. She tries to fit in but there's just one secret that won't let her relax. Childre...
22K 545 16
-Third book in the descendants series- With Ben, Jay, Evie and Y/N graduated from Auradon Prep, the gang begin their lives in adulthood with the roya...