Love Shot

By aug_00

[Completed] "What's a love shot?" "A love shot is when you take a bullet for someone you care for, someone yo... More

Characters
Intro
༓☾one☽༓
༓☾two☽༓
༓☾three☽༓
༓☾four☽༓
༓☾ five ☽༓
༓☾ six ☽༓
༓☾ seven ☽༓
༓☾ eight ☽༓
༓☾ nine ☽༓
༓☾ ten ☽༓
༓☾ eleven ☽༓
༓☾ twelve ☽༓
༓☾ thirteen☽༓
༓☾ fourteen ☽༓
༓☾ fifteen ☽༓
༓☾ sixteen ☽༓
༓☾ seventeen ☽༓
༓☾ eighteen ☽༓
༓☾ nineteen ☽༓
༓☾ twenty ☽༓
༓☾ twenty one ☽༓
༓☾ twenty two ☽༓
༓☾ twenty three☽༓
༓☾ twenty four ☽༓
༓☾ twenty five ☽༓
༓☾ twenty six ☽༓
༓☾ twenty seven ☽༓
༓☾ twenty eight ☽༓
༓☾ twenty nine ☽༓
༓☾ thirty ☽༓
༓☾ thirty one ☽༓
༓☾ thirty two ☽༓
༓☾ thirty three☽༓
༓☾ thirty four ☽༓
༓☾ thirty five ☽༓
༓☾ thirty six ☽༓
༓☾ thirty seven ☽༓
༓☾ thirty eight ☽༓
༓☾ thirty nine ☽༓
༓☾ forty ☽༓
༓☾ forty one ☽༓
༓☾ forty two ☽༓
༓☾ forty three ☽༓
༓☾ forty four ☽༓
༓☾ forty five ☽༓
༓☾ forty six ☽༓
༓☾ forty seven ☽༓
༓☾ forty eight ☽༓
༓☾ forty nine ☽༓
༓☾ fifty ☽༓
💜Thanks +more💜

༓☾ fifty one ☽༓

11.4K 578 328
By aug_00

One year later

"Uncle!" Beomgyu screams as he runs my way as fast as he can, which let me tell you is very fast.

I open my arms wide for him to jump into and he continues to squeal and run, dodging the other things around him, making his way to me. Once he 's close enough he jumps into my arms and I catch him.

After a year of his birth, which was the first birth which didn't take a huge toll on Jin Hyung as his others did, Beomgyu is now 10 years old in his physical age. Even though its only been a year he has grown up to look like a ten year old and the next year he'll grow more and more and then when he looks like he's about eighteen thats when he would stop growing. Looking young and youthful for the rest of eternity.

But for now he is still my cute little nephew.

"Who is chasing you little Gyu?" I ask as I lay a kiss on his forehead and he lets out a giggle as he turns around in my arms and points at Yeonjun who stops in front of us which makes Beomgyu let out a loud squeal as he hugs onto me tightly.

"Ahhhh uncle!! The monster is going to get me! Save me!" He yells as he wraps his arms tightly around my neck and stuffing his face in the crook of my neck as if he is hiding himself from the monster, the monster being Yeonjun.

"Don't worry little Gyu uncle Koo will save you." I say as I bring my hand up and snap my fingers and a huge light appears in my hand like a ball and Yeonjun screams as he covers his eyes and then I make it disappear and Gyu lifts his head up and looks at Yeonjun, who is covering his eyes, and he lets out a small giggle.

"Uncle Koo is the best!" I smile widely when I hear him say that and Yeonjun looks at us with a pout as he reaches his arms out to hold Gyu and he immediately jumps out of my arms and into Yeonjun's, making me chuckle at how easily he changes his mind.

"But I'm the best brother, right?" Gyu nods his head immediately and leaves kisses all over Yeonjun's face, who chuckles at his cuteness.

"How is Jongsuk doing?" I ask, knowing that he has been having a little of a hard time with the pregnancy. Not with caring till full term but with his  mood swings and with eating.

Every time he drinks blood or any food, which should just be dissolved by the acid in the stomach, he throws it up. It wasn't that bad the first month but now its constant and so we've rarely seen him out and about.

He's also upset over not having more time on their honeymoon but who can they blame when they were the ones who decided not to use protection. Their wedding was only two months ago and after a month he got pregnant. But they are both very excited for their little one to come into this world and so are the rest of us.

"He's doing better. Nahla made him a potion which should help keep the blood and food, if he eats anything, down. And hopefully it starts to work because the baby still needs to get blood." Yeonjun says as he puts down Gyu who just attaches himself to Yeonjun's legs.

"Don't worry everything will go well and I can't wait to have another little one around here, it makes this place more energetic." I say as I point to little Gyu who has really lifted everyone's spirit since he was born.

"Thanks Kook and we can have more little ones if you join in." Yeonjun laughs and this makes blush instantly as a thought comes to my mind and I shake my head a little.

"Its okay, we can wait on me." I say with a small chuckle as I rub the back of my neck wanting to move away from the topic and Yeonjun notices as he gives me a small smile and nod in understanding.

"I understand, well I've got to get back to Jongsuk and this little rascal has to get back to our parents." He picks up Gyu, who squeals happily again, and starts to walk back in the other direction but not before I say bye.

"Bye little Gyu, see you at dinner." I wave bye and once they leave I turn around and go back on my way to looking for Taehyung.

But I only walk a few steps before I hear my name being called again, halting my steps.

"Master Jungkook! Master Jungkook!" I turn around to see one of the guards, San, making his way to me and I give him a smile with a shake of my head.

"San, I told you to just call me Jungkook and leave the master title to Taehyung." He turns a little pink from embarrassment and he looks a little conflicted.

"But you're also the master of this palace." He says with all seriousness and I just chuckle, shaking my head again. I guess there is no stopping him, he has his mind set.

"Okay, okay. Well why were you calling my name?" I ask and he lights up at the question and points down the hall and I look over him to see a portrait of Taehung and I being set on the wall.

"They need your approval for the placing of the portrait." I nod my head knowing that Taehyung is better with these things.

"Can you tell them to wait a little? Taehyung has a better eye for these things than I do." He nods his head and then rushes off to tell them. As I make my way to hopefully find Taehyung without any interruptions. 

I walk towards the west wing with a sigh, not understanding why its taking me this long to get to Taehyung.

"Jungkook!" I look up to see Jimin and I smile as he walks over to me with a cookie in hand.

"Jungkook! Try this and tell me how it tastes." Without even a second to process what he said he stuffs the cookie into my mouth and I almost choke but slowly start to chew and as soon as I taste the chocolate I hum because of the deliciousness. "Its delicious!" I say as I give him a thumbs up and he smiles widely at me as he rushes off to most likely find his mates.

A few months ago Jimin started to learn how to bake and started to bake sweets for Yoongi and Hoseok who enjoy it very much, but before giving it to them he always likes to get someone to taste test it first so that if its bad he won't give it to his mates. We are fine to suffer but not his mates.

I go on to my way to Taehyung with quick steps not really wanting to be stopped anymore.

I just have this urge to get to him quickly, to be in his arms and to be held tightly by him and he must be feeling the same.

I need to get to him now.

I just want to feel reassured in his arms.

"Oh Jungkook." Soobin says as I walk by the garden doors. I smile at him and Nahla and give them a wave as they walk over my way.

"Here is some flowers, Taehyung would love them." Nahla says as she hands me a bouquet of purple flowers and I give them both a quick thanks as I start to go on my way again but not before I take a glance towards the two to only smile fondly as I see the both of them giggling and smiling widely at each other.

Even though they aren't dating, only friends, they really do look like a couple. They know how to make each other happy no matter what. Even when Soobin gets in one of his moods, Nahla knows how to make him feel better in a matter of seconds. They're just so happy with each other.

Everyone is so happy with each other.

This past year has been the best year of my life and almost the same can go for everyone here. There is nothing for us to really worry about, no worrying about a pending war, whether we can be with our mate or not, or just anything else.

We've been able to live a peaceful life and you can see that among us all as well as this whole island.

Everyone has just become happier and this gloomy fog of despair and sadness has been lifted.

With a smile on my face, I happily make my way to Taehyung's office and finally make it there without anymore interruptions. As I go to open the door, it swings open and out come Jin and Joon Hyung.

"Finally, he's getting really anxious in there." Namjoon says as he takes Jin's hand in his and they both walk off while shooting a smile my way.

I quickly go in to see Taehyung standing over his desk with a frown set on his face.

"Tae." I let out breathlessly, finally being able to get to him.

He lifts his head quickly and with long strides he comes over to me, pulling me into his arms. His arms which are safe, warm, and reassuring.

The feeling of anxiousness and uneasiness leaves as he holds onto me tightly. I let out a content sigh as he kisses the top of my head.

"What took you so long?" He asks seriously with the frown still set on his face and I let out a small chuckle as we back away and I lean in to give him a kiss.

"I got you flowers." I say avoiding the question, knowing he'll get irritated with everyone, and he smiles at them as he grabs them out of my hand and puts them down on his desk.

When he turns back around his hands land on my stomach as he rubs it gelty as if its something very fragile and I smile widely.

I'm glad that I have so much baggy clothes that no one has noticed the small bump which has started forming.

"How is the little one doing?" He asks as he crouches onto his knees, lifting my shirt up to leave a kiss onto the small bump. I giggle at the feeling and he stands back up to then give me a kiss as well.

"He's been doing very well." I say with a huge smile as I had being listening to his heartbeat for an hour straight earlier and it was regular and perfect.

No one knows I'm pregnant and we aren't planning to tell anyone just yet.

Since I'm a lux and not a vampire my pregnancy is different from vampires as well as humans.

While vampire pregnancies tend to be around two months max and human pregnancies nine months, lux pregnancies are five months and so the growing rate isn't too fast where everyone will start noticing right away anyway.

The reason why we haven't told anyone yet is that my lux instincts are keeping it protected and undected and me Tae think that once it wears off thats when the right time is to tell but some might start to notice before then since I've stopped training like usually and no longer do my crazy workouts. But we'll worry about that when the time comes.

"Good, and you should be doing very well as well." He says as he holds me in his arms again and I lean against his chest happily.

"I am." I say as I put my arms on top of his which are on top of my stomach and I smile even wider thinking about having our own child.

We're both so excited to start a new chapter in our lives with our own family.

To think this would have ever happen to me, to live such a life so happily surrounded by the people I love, was a dream which has now become a reality.

We both stand in front of the huge window in his office, looking out at the beautiful view of the ocean, as he leas on his desk and I lean on him, just enjoying the warmth and love of each other.

"You're beautiful Jungkook, so beautiful and strong. Thank you so much for all of this." Taehyung says with so much passion that makes me swell up with emotions.

"And thank you Tae. For all of this and so much more."

Without you I would not have been able to get over my trauma.

Without you I would not have found love.

Without you I would not have lived.

Without you I would not have you and our baby.

I love you.

The end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.8K 3.3K 33
officer Suga, namjoon, taehyung mafia hoseok, seokjin, jungkook top suga, namjoon,taehyung bottom hobi, seokjin, jungkook
I'm Bored By a.

Fanfiction

2.9K 131 2
[Completed] "You seem bored." "Very." "Well if you breakup with your girlfriend then I can show you a good time." One shot
2.9K 142 26
'I am Thirsty' Vampire in love with you. Wow! Can you imagine that the one who makes others fall for him was in love himself?