Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

By inavapr

Arshi ff. NOT a show based story. Peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to Arnavkikhushiforever. I a... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Epilogue 3
Thank You

Part 77

5.9K 295 22
By inavapr

'haan main'...kyun tum kisi aur ko expect kar rahi thi? (yes me... were you expecting someone else?)

Khushi got the shock of her life to see rajiv there.

Khushi was shivering out of fear: aa..aap...aap yahaan kya kar rahe hai?? (you...what are you doing here?)

Rajiv smiled in an evil way and said: kyun? Tum to aise baat kar rahi ho jaise maine koi bohot bara gunaah kar diya...I can't believe ki tum mujhe itni jaldi bhul gayi...(why? You are talking as if I have done a big crime by coming here..i can't believe you have forgotten me so soon)

Khushi was shocked. Her hands and legs were shaking. She managed to say: aapki himmat kaise hui hamarey ghar tak aaney ki...(how dare you come here?)

Rajiv held her hand with force and said: himmat? Tum himmat ki baat kar rahi ho? Jis ladki ki itni himmat ho ki woh aapne shaadi ke do din pehele kisi aur se shaadi kar le...uske muh se yeh sab baatein achi nehi lagti (courage? You are doing about courage? It doesn't look nice when a girl who got married to someone else two days before her marriage talks like this)

Khushi struggled: chhoriye humey...(leave me...)

Rajiv: itni asani se kaise chhor de...(how can I leave you so easily)

Khushi struggled and as a result she fell down on the floor hurting her hand.

Khushi prayed: hey devi maaiya raksha karna...hey devi maaiya raksha karna....arnavji kaha hai aap.... She cried.(god please help me...god please....where are you arnavji...)

Rajiv laughed and said: tch tch tch.... Sad isn't it....koi nehi hai tumhe bachane wala...thappar mara than arnav ne usdin mujhe....ab usey pata chalega ki us thappar ka asar kitna gehera tha...(there is no one to save you...arnav had slapped me that day...now he will know how hard it had hit me)

Khushi started pushing herself back while sitting on the floor till she hit the wall.

Khushi: dur rahiye humse...(stay away from me)

She somehow managed to take a support of the wall and stand up. Rajiv pushed her against the wall and made an attempt to kiss her. She pushed his face hard and ran from the place. She ran along the corridor and banged hard against someone and a pair of arms wrapped her. She was trembling; her hands had cuts and bruises. With great difficulty she looked up and to her relief standing infront of her was arnav. Arnav became mad with anger seeing her in that condition.

He looked at her shocked and said: khushi yeh sab...(khushi what happened...)

She cried hard and said: arnavji..humey bachaiye...woh humey...woh humey.... She tried to catch a breath.(arnavji...save me...he will...he will...)

Before arnav could react or understand anything he saw rajiv coming out from the room. It was now clear to him. He lost control completely and dashed towards rajiv. Without a word he punched him hard on his face.

He punched him once, twice and then almost blindly. Rajiv's face was bleeding. Khushi didn't know what to do, she was dreading that arnav might get hurt or he might kill rajiv. She tried

to call out his name, but her voice didn't support her. Rajiv was on the other hand getting beaten up black and blue. Arnav was blinded by anger. He held his head and banged on the wall and said: itni himmat...teri itni himmat ki tune khushi ko....(how dare you...how dare you do this to her...)

Rajiv was getting the punches so fast that before he could recover from one he ended up getting the other. Rajiv fell down on the ground almost unconscious. Arnav turned towards khushi.

He took few steps towards her saying: khushi...don't worry...main yahaan hoon...tumharey pass (khushi don't worry...I am here with you)

Khushi looked at him and what khushi saw, stopped her heartbeat. She screamed: Arnavjiiiii!!!!! And pushed him and that very instant everything went blank infront of her eyes.

Before arnav could realize anything he saw khushi rolling down the stairs with her head bleeding. His world stopped. The sound of a rod falling on the floor made him turn towards rajiv. Rajiv had taken up an iron rod to hit arnav when khushi saw it. She moved arnav out of the way and ended up being hit herself. Arnav lost all his thinking power that moment. He took one step towards rajiv but then looked down at khushi's unconscious body drenched in blood lying near the staircase. He screamed: khushiiii.... And rushed down the staircase like crazy. Rajiv took that opportunity and fled. Arnav's head went blank seeing khushi like that. He sat beside her and picked her up on his lap.

He crazily patted her cheeks and said: khushi...khushi...ankhein kholo.... Khushi....(khushi...khushi...open your eyes...khushi...)

There was no movement from her side which shook arnav's world.

Arnav rubbed her hand cupped her face and said: khushi please... This is not a joke damn it!!

Khushi say something... 

He cried out loudly in pain: khushiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!

When he heard: chhotey!! 

He looked up and saw the raizadas standing at the doorway. Everyone was rooted to the spot seeing the scene in front of their eyes. Anjali screamed in horror saying: chhotey!!

Everyone rushed to their side. Arnav was crying like crazy. Seeing his family members, he said: dekhiye na di... Di...khushi....di woh kuch bol nehi rahi hai... Dekhiye na di.... Nani.... Khushi baat nehi kar rahi hai...(look di...khushi is not saying anything...see di...nani...she is not talking...)

He again started shaking her and screamed: khushi you wake up damn it... Are you listening!!!

He broke down again. Overcoming the initial shock aakash stepped forward and put his hand on arnav's shoulder and said: bhai humey jaldi se khushiji ko hospital le jana parega...(bro we have to take her to the hospital right now)

Arnav kept her securely in his arms and said: call the damn ambulance aakash!!

They all quickly called for the ambulance and rushed khushi to the hospital. The raizadas had no clue whatsoever on what happened. The only person who knew the whole thing was in such a state of shock that he was unable to say anything besides pleading khushi to wake up throughout their journey to the hospital.

The doctors rushed khushi inside. Arnav tried to go along with her but he was not allowed inside. He covered his face with his palm and sat down on the bench absolutely shattered. Aakash came and sat beside him and said: bhai...bhai yeh sab kaise hua...(how did all this happen?)

Arnav looked at aakash for a brief second and said: sab meri wajah se hua hai... Mujhe uski baat man ni hi nehi chahiye thi...how could I be so stupid aakash...how could I...(everything happened because of me...I shouldn't have listened to her... how could I be so stupid aakash...how could I..)

He slowly narrated the whole story to them. 

Anjali: itna kuch ho gaya chhotey aur tumne hum sabse kuch nehi kaha...saarey musibaton ka samna tum dono akele kartey rahe!!! (so much happened but you didn't tell us anything...both of you were facing all the trouble alone)

Nani broke down saying: hum sab pe koi aanch na aaye is ke khatir khushi bitiya itna bara kadam uthaye rahi... woh itni si bachhi itna kuch kar gayi..Aur hum sab unke khatir kuch nehi kar paye...kuch nehi...(so that we don't have to face any trouble, khushi took such a huge step...that little girl did so much for us and we couldn't do anything for her...nothing)

Mami came and held her hand. She was crying as well. Payal's state was even worse. Ever since they had stepped in the hospital roshni wouldn't stop crying, neither could payal control her tears.

Aakash walked upto her. She looked at him and said:...aaksah woh itni taklif mein hai aur hum kuch nehi kar paa rahe hai... She cried bitterly.(she is in so much pain and we can't do anything)

Aakash consoled her: payal sambhalon aapne aap ko...(control yourself payal). She hugged aakash and cried hard.

The doctor came out in the meanwhile after examining khushi and said: sir par geheri chot lagi hai aur bohot khoon bahey chuka hai...humne ilaj shuru kar diya hai.. Lekin jab tak patient ko hosh nehi aa jata hum kuch kahey nehi saktey..(there is a major head injury and a lot of blood loss from the body...we have started the treat,emt...but we can't say anything till she is back to her senses)

Arnav yelled at him: what do you mean kuch nehi kahey saktey!!! Agar aap kuch nehi kahey saktey...then why are you here damn it!!...aisa koi kyun nehi hai jo khushi ko thik kar saakey..(what do you mean you can't say anything...if you cant say anything then why are you here damn it!!! Why don't we someone who can treat her properly)

Doctor: dekhiye aap sambhaliye aapne aapko..hum aapna kaam kar rahe hai...(control yourself...we are doing our work)

Arnav was about to scream again but aakash squeezed his shoulders to stop him. The doctor went away.

Aakash: bhai sambhaliye aapne aap ko..(bro control yourself)

Arnav: aakash woh andar taklif mein hai...main kaise aapne aap ko...tumne suna nehi kitna khoon behe gaya... She is pain aakash..she is pain. He closed his eyes and winced in pain thinking of her pain and ran his fingers through his hair in frustration.(she is pain inside..how do i...you heaed na..she lot a lot of blood... She is pain aakash..she is pain )

It was almost midnight when anjali came and stood beside arnav and touched his hand.

Anjali: chhotey... 

Arnav broke down on her shoulders and said: uske sath hamesha aisa kyun hota hai di aur har baar uski saari taklifo ke zimmedar main kyun hota hoon...(why does it always happen with her....and why am I responsible for her pain always)

Anjali tried to console him and said: nehi chhotey...tum aapne aapko dosh mat do...(no...don't blame yourself) 

Arnav: usne hamesha mujhe sirf khushiya di hai aur maine sirf taklif...(she always gave me happiness and I have given her pain)

Suddenly something struck him. He wiped his tears and looked at anjali and said: di...khushi ko kuch nehi hua hai...woh sirf mujhse naraaz hai..tabhi to baat nehi kar rahi hai...hamesha complain karti hai ki main usey bohot satata hoon.... He smiled(di..nothing has happened to her...she is just angry with me...so she is not talking...she always complains that I tease her a lot)

He smirked and said: such a drama queen she is! 

Main abhi jaakey usko batata hoon ki arnav singh raizada ko bewakuf banane ka matlab kya hota hai.. (I will just now go and tell her what it means to make a fool out of arnav singh raizada).He smiled and rushed towards the cabin before anjali could stop him.

She started crying seeing arnav react like this. Her brother was totally in a state of shock. He was breathing but he was far far away from being alive. And how would he live when his soul was captivated inside the hospital cabin in an unconscious state!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 13K 35
20 May 2019 #209 out of 296K on 22/06/2019 in #shortstory #1 out of 116 on 22/06/2019 in #gupta #15 out of 1.21K on 22/06/19 in #ipkknd #20 out of 1...
242K 8.8K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
807K 26.3K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
319K 13.9K 31
It's starts from Payal and Akash's marriage. What if the Raizadas are not whom they portray themselves to be?. What if the Guptas are also not the...