Time | Exo Kai

By Hananbajrai913

[Completed ] (Book 4 in my Exo series spinoff to phone switch) Have you ever felt like you hate something so... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue KAI POV
AUTHOR NOTE

Chapter 4

213 91 10
By Hananbajrai913

Finally an update. I hope you love this chapter as much as I love writing it. Enjoy reading.

______________________________________

It was another day at school. Same morning routine, same old classes. everything was just the same. I was so bored and weary with my head on the desk coping very hard to not go to sleep, but any minute now I will be in my deep sleep. It's all because I don't want to get into trouble with my teacher.

I saw that Ara was fully paying attention to the lesson. Well, she is a smart, clever and intelligent student. A top ace student who always has A's in all of her subjects.

Then there's me a complete opposite. I am just an average, normal typical student. Sometimes I fail Mathematics because I hate it but sometimes I don't.

As I was about to fall asleep I could feel two eyes gazing at me. I could sense that the person is staring at me. I twirled around and looked at him, but he was looking away from my direction.

I turned my head to face the front again and I realize the same eyes were eyeing me. So I twisted my head again to look at him. yeah, it was him, Kai why was he looking at me? Then I looked at suho who was sitting next to him and he just smiles and smiles back at him.

Kai pulled out five fingers and glared at me. What was he on about? He whispered, "You have 5 more days to pay the debt".

Oh my God, I forgot about that.

I need to figure out where is his life clock. I need to figure out a planned to find it. This means I need to get closed to this jerk. Anyways I need to pay the debt too.

_______________________________________

The high school cafeteria was crowded with the twenty tables that sat occupied, dirty beyond fixing. It's always packed with the student for much time. The sophomores entered; their chatter and excited laughter filling the building as they sat at their tables for lunch.

To describe the school cafeteria and it's the food was like describing your favourite shade of graphite pencil. In the end, it really didn't matter what you asked for or what you wanted, you'd get the same over-cooked grey offering on it's a grey plate with its grey taste.

Well as for me I was sitting with Ara. We have been here for like 5 minutes before all the cafeteria was packed.

"Yes! I know what to do know! " I cried out loud and everyone stopped and looked at me.

I was so embarrassed. I forgot I was in public. Ara just giggled from my weird actions. She knows I can be a bit weird at times.

"Hana...sometimes I question and concern about you?... Is anything ok? you know that I'm your best friend right?" She said.

"Well let's just say I figured out a way to pay the debt and solve all my problems with him...with that jerk...Kai" I explained why I did that earlier.

"Ok, Hana... are you sure you hate him that much?" She questions me with a smirk plastered on her face.

I know that face of hers. She is teasing me, isn't she?

"Yes I hate him with all my guts" I replied and continued eating my lunch.

"Whatever you say " she replied and her lips went upwards.

_______________________________________

I decided to follow him to see to find out where the time clock is.

It's six in the evening the school hallway is empty, the roar of the recess times replaced with silence. 

As I was walking I saw the tall, handsome face person that I least wanted to meet...it's him Kai.

As I saw him he was with his group of friends. I only recognized Suho, not the other guy.

So I hide behind a locker from them to not get caught. As I was hiding I heard their conversation.

"So Baek are you sure you are going to do the best.," Suho said to him while he was scratching his neck.

"Yes I'm sure I need too," Baekhyun said and put away his books and took a book for the next class.

"Well thank God, She's in this school what if she is not what are you going to do then" Kai replied.

"I don't know I'm going to asked her out after the last period...bye guys" Baekhyun replied and walked away from them.

As I saw them. So, the other guy that is a bit shorter then Kai with bangs covering his forehead Is Baekyun.

What is this about a bet and asking someone out? I questioned myself. It's none of my business. My business is looking for his life clock.

I walked in front of them and touched his hands scanned him from head to toe. still, it was not there.

"Hey what was that for?" Kai said to me.

I just ignored him and walked away. I hide behind another locker to see where is the heading to?

I saw him zipping his bag. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and I could saw his muscular arms. I can't be denied that he has muscles.

I followed him into a small dance studio. It was small, not many people go to. Don't tell me he knows how to dance.

Then, I saw him starts the music and begin to dance. Moving like ribbons in the wind, they were timeless. Elegance at the finest and pain in its true form.

I watched his every move, it was like I was in a traced by the movement of his dancing that I can't take my eyes away from him.

Oh yes, I was covering my face with a white mask around my mouth, black sunglasses to cover my eyes and a blue cap to cover my hair. I was still hiding from him. He still didn't notice me that was a relief.

I felt like a stalker today. I think it is because I am following him all day.

I saw him packing his stuff and wearing his bag and went out. Quick think of something to see his life span. Think Hana...think I mumbled to myself.

Then he walked I followed him and I accidentally hit his shoulders.

"Oh sorry," Kai said and try to get me up.

"It's fine," I said and make my voice different so that he didn't recognize me. 

He was looking into my eyes. His beautiful eyes of his. What was he thinking?

I walked away from him and hide.

He just stood there with his unreadable eyes of his and continue walking when I was gone.

So it is on one of his shoulders, but I didn't manage to see the clock.

"Hey, why are you hiding?" A voice creeps on me and I was shocked by a sudden voice, it was Ara.

"You scared me " I startled.

"Well you know that I can see people life clock," I said.

"Yes," she replied while hiding with me.

"Well, I can't see his at first now I know where it is " I explained.

"Wait you said you hate seeing them," she said with a confused look.

"Yes I do but Kai did something to mine like increased it and I don't know what the reason is" I continue.

"What?" She replied she was curious.

"You know that I haven't had much time to live," I said.

"Yes...wait you telling me he did something to the clock...like increase it," Ara said.

"Yes, you know that I have like 6 months to live" I replied to her.

"Yes I know," Ara said.

_____________________________________

Wait so Hana have not much time to live? What do you think it is? Stay tuned to find out. Don't forget to vote and comment it means a lot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280 20 6
[ON HOLD] "I've trusted you and loved you with my whole heart. But, in the end, you just tossed away my feelings like, it didn't really matterd to yo...
31.1K 1.4K 46
"The world gifted me heaven but I wanted to create a beautiful hell with you". "I prayed for us but you wished for someone else". Creating a beautif...
19.1K 1.3K 31
COMPLETE Have you ever felt alone and lonely even when you are surrounded by people who call themselves as your family, rather than making you feel...
57.4K 2.3K 79
*♡* completed *♡* kyungsoo was the trash of school and at home. with a mother who died by suicide and a father who ran away .he was left with his ab...