Love Me If You Can

By Asia_Denise_

BOOK 2!!! It's been three years, since Delondon and Micah broke up. In those three years 22 year Delondon has... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Alternate Ending
New Story

Chapter 14

3.9K 238 27
By Asia_Denise_

Delondon's P.O.V

"So you're sure you're going to be alright by yourself" Amor asked for the hundredth time. I smacked my teeth.

"Girl, yes. I'm a big girl and I am capable of living by myself and even paying rent" I said, reassuring her. Amor thought about it and decided that she was indeed ready to move in with her beaux. I supported her decision a 110 percent and was very happy for her. I saw her go from Amir who couldn't commit to a guy that worships the ground she walks on. Instead of Chris just moving Amor into the apartment he already had, he went and put and got them a house. They are currently renting to own. It's a nice 3 bed room 2 bath house.

"I know, I just worry about you. That's all" she said with tears filling her eyes. I wiped them away. Amor is truly like a sister to me. I knew we would be friends when I meet her, but I didn't know it would be like this. She's been there for in ways that nobody has. She's been here through my grieving process, she checks on me frequently and she's just be a true definition of a friend.

"Don't cry, you're going to make me cry" I said trying to stop my own tears from falling. I know it seems like we're being dramatic, but we have literally lived together all through out college. We have seen each other at our worst moments as well as our happiest.

"Yo, it's not even a full 10-minute drive away" Chris said looking at us oddly. We were literally standing in their drive way wiping each other tears. Amor gave him a look.

Micah walked up to him and patted his shoulder. "Bro just let them have their moment". I rolled my eyes. Amor wanted me to help her and Chris move into their new house. She neglected to tell me the fact that Micah would be here too. It had been about a week since I last saw him.

"Thank you, Micah, and don't drop that box, it has valuables in" she said. Clapping her hands telling them to get back to work. Everything was pretty much in the house. There were only a few more boxes left to be brought in.

Once everything was in the house, we all sat down in the living room. "I'm tired asf man. Y'all hungry" Chris asked. Amor nodded her head. "I knew your ass would be hungry. What you want to eat" he asked her.

"Wings" she said with a smile. He pulled out his phone.

"Y'all want something too, it's on me since y'all helping us move and unpack" Chris said.

"Unpackkkkkkkk" I said looking at Amor. She said move, her ass didn't say anything about unpacking. She tried to hide.

"Girl I thought I had told you" she said. I sighed. This is why her ass was like I'll pick you up and drop you off. She trying to hold me hostage.

"I'll take a 15pc hot" Micah said. Just like his ass always thinking about food. Chris nodded his head and then looked at me.

"10pc hot with lemon pepper sprinkles" Micah and I said at the same time. I looked at him to find him smirking. "You just swear you know somebody". Chris ordered the food through one of the food delivery companies. While we waited, we decided to go ahead and start unpacking.

I chose to unpack the kitchen since I felt like it would be the easiest to do. Amor knows that I hate packing and unpacking. I already helped her pack and that was because she was trying to steal shit out of our kitchen back at the apartment. I was minding my business putting dishes in the cabinets when Micah walked in. He poked my side causing me to look at him "Soooooo" he said. I looked at him and waited for him to say something. "I'm done in the bathroom and wanted to see if you needed some help.

"You're done that fast" I asked surprised.

"Niggas ain't have shit but a shower curtain, everything else going in the other bathroom" he said making me laugh.

"I gotta go shopping for my sis cause what the fuck" I said. He laughed too.

"That's what I said, hell all three of my bathrooms are fully decorated" he said. I rolled my eyes. Like we get it. You're making money.

"Who are you trying to impress?" I asked going back to unpacking the dishes. He looked confused. "Every chance you get you make it known that you making money money" I said. He laughed.

"No I do not" he said.

"All three of my bathrooms are fully decorated" I said mocking him. He laughed.

"I was just saying hater" he said. We fell into a comfortable silence or so I thought. "Why you put the glasses so far up, you know Amor short ass can't reach that high, hell I'm surprised you were able to reach that high" he said. He was right Amor was on the short side, I however was very much not short, but these cabinets are high. In fact, I could barely reach it myself, but it didn't stop me from places the glasses on the edge and then pushing them backwards. I could do that, but I wouldn't be able to get them down.

"I did it on purpose" I said shrugging. This was payback for her not telling me about the unpacking part. He held his hands up. "But you know you could help since you're in here" I said. He got the box that was on the counter and opened it.

I was placing a glass in the cabinet when I felt Micah's body behind mine. I turned to look at him and he was putting glasses up as well. "Um sir" I said looking at him. He was so close to me that he almost was touching my ass. He looked down at me.

"Yea" he said.

"Back the fuck off me" I said. He done lost his damn mind all up on me.

"I thought you said you wanted help" he said.

"That doesn't mean be all up on my ass" I said. He frowned.

"I'm not all up on your ass" he said. I looked and he most defiantly was only about 4 inches away from my ass.

"What do you call this?" I asked. He looked down.

"I call this being close to you" he then took a step further, now pressing his front on my ass. I could feel little Micah laying up against my right butt cheek. My body started start to hit up and the small movement. "This is being all up on your ass" he said looking at me with a straight face.

I was stuck. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to say something, but I was stuck. Just feeling him up against me brought back memories. The fact that I haven't had sex in a while was most definitely not helping. We just stood there looking at each other, not moving. Come on De say something...anything. I still couldn't find the words, so I just settled on pushing him away from. I pushed him away. "Yea I don't think I need your help" I finally said. He held his hands up and walked away. He leaned up against the counter and I went back to doing what I was doing. Although he was gone, I could still feel the warmth he had brought by body. My mind was still frazzled causing me to not really pay attention what I was doing. The glass slipped out of my hand as I was putting in the cabinet and Micah was there to catch it. His right hand caught it while his left hand was on my lower back.

"You good" he asked. I nodded my head.

"Yea I just really need you to stop touching me" I said removing his hand from my lower back he smirked but backed away. At that moment Amor walked in. She looked between the two of us. We looked at her. I'm not sure why but I know we looked suspicious just by the way she was looking at us.

"The food is here" she said slowly. I nodded my head. Nobody moved. We just all continued to look at each other. "Ok...y'all are weird" Amor said as she walked out.

"After you" Micah said pointing at the door. I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room where Chris and Amor were.

"Come on girl, lets go eat in the den" Amor said. We grabbed our food and head downtowns into the basement where the den was. The pervious owner had it renovated into a room.

"This is nice" I said.

"I know, you know Chris already trying to turn it into a damn man cave" she said. I laughed.

"You should let him" I said. She frowned.

"And why would I do" she asked. I laughed. I'm assuming she like to get waken up at 3 in the morning to somebody saying "Lets fucking go".

"So you like hearing him play the game at 3 in the morning" I asked. She thought about it for a second.

"You got a point" she said.

"Girl I know I do, Back when I basically lived with Micah I would have to put him out his own damn room because of that damn game" I said causing us both to laugh. Deciding that was enough talking I finally opened my plate of food.

"Speaking of Micah, what was that about up there?" she asked. Her nosey ass. I knew that's why she said come down here.

"Honestly Amor, I don't know. This man touched me and my body just melted like I was stuck" I said, picking up a fry and putting it in my mouth. She smiled.

"Aww you miss him" she asked.

"Sis no" I said frowning. I do not miss that damn boy.

"Why you letting him touch on you then?" she asked.

"I didn't let him touch on me, I just couldn't find the words to tell him stop. It's been a minute ok.

"Really? But didn't you link up with Trey in L.A?" she asked. I did link up with Trey in L.A but we didn't have sex.

"We went out but sis by the time he took me out and stuff when I got back to his hotel I went straight to sleep. Didn't wake up till the next morning and I had to go right back to my own hotel room" I said. Trey travels a lot and he has been to L.A plenty of times. When I told him, I was coming he offered to take me sight seeing and out. That was all we did though.

"Sucks for you" Amor said. "I gots to have it 5 times a week". I mugged her. Must be nice to be in a relationship.

We finished eating and continued to have some girl talk. I was really going to miss staying with my friend but I'm happy for her. I'm happy for all of my friends. They are all in healthy living relationships. Even my other Best friend Malaysia. She finally ditched Sean ass, and sis had flourishing every since. After we finished eating we went back upstairs and continued to unpack. Micah was just very touchy feely today and I felt in different about it. A part kind of liked it and the other half wanted him to not be so close to me.

Once it had gotten to be 9o'clock I was tired and ready to go. "Let me grab my keys and I can take you home" Amor said. She was getting ready to go into her bedroom to find her keys when Micah started speaking.

"I can take her" he said. I whipped my head towards him so fast and he was just standing there smiling. I gave him forced smile back. Amor said ok. Both Chris and Amor walked us out. Chris and Micah where walking ahead of us.

"I don't want him to take me home, he trying to get me" I said whining.

"Why you didn't saying anything in the house?" she asked. "And he can only get you if you want to be gotten" Amor said winking at me. I looked the other way. She yelped. "You want to be gotten" she said smiling. I frowned. She way to loud.

"See you later" I said before walking off and getting into Micah's car. The first time I rode in his car. I didn't really pay attention but now I'm all eyes. This car was sexy, just like it's owner. What the fuck am I saying? I put my seat belt on. Micah started the car and we started on the short drive to where I stay. Neither one of us spoke. But, of course leave it to Micah to kill the silence.

"Let me take you on a date" he asked. I looked at him like he had lost his damn mind.

"No sir, the last time I let you take me on a date I ended up in a situation ship that turned into a toxic relationship...I'm good on that" I said.

"Technically I never took you on a date" he said. I frowned what the fuck is he talking about. We went out plenty of times.

"Huh" was all I could say.

"I mean yea we went out a few time before we actually started kicking it but those where just outings and then when we where together we went out to eat and shit but those weren't special we never just went on a date" he said. I thought back to my freshman year of college and sure enough his ass was right.

"Wow...you're trash for never taking me on a real date" I said. I can't believe I never noticed that we didn't date. Like he said we had outing but no real dates.

"That's why you should let me take you on one now. We grown grown now, I would like to take you on a proper date" he said.

"I don't think that's a good idea." I said. Micah has been trying to 'win me back' as he likes to put it but I don't think that's something that I want. I'm really just focused on my myself.

"Ok I'll just ask again next week, when I send you flowers" he said. My eyes went wide.

"Those flowers are from you" I asked. Every week someone send me flowers. One set to my job and the other to my apartment. I can't lie I lowkey thought they were from Keeb. I'm glad to know they are not and happy to know that maybe he just did move on.

"Yea girl who you thought they were from" he asked looking me waiting for an answer.

"Nobody" I said. He looked at me with the side eyes.

"Mhmm...get one of these niggas fucked up Delondon" he said. The hood in him was coming out. This new Micah been walking around all proper like with suits and things on. Him saying that made my body do things that it shouldn't been doing. Clam down girl. I didn't say anything else I just sat back and enjoyed the ride.

Once he pulled up to my place, he walked me to the door since it was dark. We said our goodbyes and went inside. I let out of breath I didn't know I was holding. I escaped the situation without being got. My body was still on fire though. I decided to take a shower.

I took a nice long shower. Got out moisturized myself and put on some shorts and a t-shirt. It was now about 10oclock at night and I was bored. I did have a meeting in the morning, but I was tired just yet. I sat in the living room for a while watching tv but nothing really caught my interest. Damn Amor really moved out. I never really been alone before. I mean yea she would spend the night at Chris's before they moved in together, but this just felt different. I was lonely and didn't have anything better to do and like I said earlier it has been a minute. I called Trey but he didn't answer. Sighing I tossed my phone on the sofa.

Maybe I could Micah. What? No. That's not a good idea. I mean but is a little casual sex so wrong. We're grown. But I most definitely wouldn't want him to get the wrong idea. I'm not going to call. That's a bad idea. But is it though? I mean I know for a fact the sex is good and I do mean real good and I know we're both clean. After that little drunken hook -up in Jamaica we both got tested and sent each other our results. Mmm. Maybe just this once. I picked my phone up and dialed his number.

"Hello" he answered. I began to freak out. I wanted to hang up.

"Hey" I said back.

"What's up" he asked.

"Nothing I um...was just calling to see if you made it home safely" I said.

"Oh um yea I did" he said.

"Great"...there was a moment of silence on the phone "well goodbye" I said before hanging up the phone. What the fuck De? You know what I'm just about to use my vibrator and go sleep. I got up to walk to my room and then I heard a knock on the door. I walked over to the door and looked through the peep hole it was Micah. I was confused I mean I literally just got off the phone with him and he said he was at him. I opened the door and gave him a confused look. He had on different clothes than earlier.

"Um I just um...well I was out getting some things from the store and I decided to stop by" he said. Still confused I decided to let him come in. We walked over to the sofa and sat down. We looked at each other but neither one of us said anything.

"So" I said

"So" he responded. Everything after that happened so fast. One minute we were sitting on the sofa looking at each other crazy and now we were kissing each other.

"One time?" I asked in between kisses. He nodded his head and then the talking stopped. I began to straddle his lap while we kissed. It was a very aggressive kiss but the good kind. His lips still felt the same, soft like butter. He took my shirt off and began to play with my breast, while he kissed on my neck. Nice to know he still remembers where my spot is. I through my head back in pleasure. He brought his mouth down to my left nipple and began to suck it. He hand traveled in my shorts. I had no panties on so there was in between in his hand and my vagina. His hand quickly found my clit and he began to rub on it. What the fuck, why does this feel so good? My hands went to the bottom of his shirt as I went to pull it off. Once it was off I touched his chest. Micah as always been fine. He's always in the gym. Feeling on his abs made me more wet than I already had been. He took his had that wasn't in my shorts and began to choke me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

"Take these off" he said pulling on the waistband of my shorts. I stood up and took my shorts of swiftly. Micah grabbed both of my legs and sat me on his face and went to work. Pleasure took over body. He was still sitting up on the sofa, so I was little nervous that I would fall but that didn't stop me from enjoying myself. I hated to moan because this head was too good I couldn't contain myself I moan loudly as he did his thing. It didn't take me long to reach my destination I came in his mouth. He lowered me back down to his lap. I leaned it for kiss. I stuck my tongue in his mouth tasting my own juices. Once I felt like we had kissed enough I began to unbuckle his belt. My mouth watered at the site of his penis. Micah's dick wasn't too big nor was it to small it was just the right size and he knew what to do with it.

He lifted me up once more and placed his dick and entrance. I sat down on it make me moan and him curse under his breath. "Fuck, you wet as fuck" he said. I began to bounce up down. I hadn't realized how sexually frustrated I was till now. This felt so good. I bounded and grinded against on Micah's dick. He sat there with his head thrown back in pleasure. His arms where spread on the back of the sofa. My hands where placed on his chest so I could balance myself. About 1 minute into he grab my waist. "De hold up stop" he said. I slowed down but didn't stop. I had really gotten into, I looked at him confused.

"I know you fucking lying" I said getting annoyed with the fact he told me to stop. I didn't want to stop.

"I swear De baby, you have to stop. Unless you're trying to have a baby" when he said those words. I immediately stopped moving. Yes. I was on birth control but that still mean I wanted him nutting in me. "Matter fact get up" he said tapping my thigh. I got up. He got up as well he pulled me into him and began kissing once again. Once he was able to stop himself from busting, he pulled away from the kiss. "Bend over" he said. I complied and bent over the arm of the couch. He entered me again. This time he had all the control. He had one hand smacking my ass and the other hand was wrapped around my hair. This was just one of the many positions we ended up in that night.

I'm glad Amor had moved out. We went from room to room, knocking shit over and just having the best sex I've had in a long time. We were now in my room on my bed. We were in the missionary position and he had my legs folded up to my damn ear. I'm going to be sore as hell later but it felt good as hell in the moment. Finally after what seemed like forever we were done. He collapse on top of me breathing hard. We were both sweaty. We had been at all night. I was not aware of how much sexual tension had built up between us until tonight.

I was getting ready to close my eyes to go to sleep, when my alarm went off. I looked on my night stand and sure enough it was 7:30. I laughed. Tapping Micah so he could see.

"Damn we been at that long" he said. I smiled.

"We got a meeting at 9" I said. The meeting I had today was with him and Kimberly Waters. We had to go everything he had to do this month.

"Want me to reschedule it" he asked. I shook my no.

"No, I'm good" I said. I wasn't really good. I was tired. After the first round last night we both went to sleep only to wake up and start everything back up at 3a.m when he was supposed to be leaving. "You mind getting up so I can get ready for work" I asked.

"Shit I don't think a nigga can move" he said still laying on top of me. I laughed. He's going to have both of us late for this damn meeting. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 14.4K 63
*BOOK 2 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) "Please! Don't!" My victim begs. I stare into their eyes and almost laugh. "Why?" I ask...
97 1 7
Once upon a time, they were inseparable. Everyone thought they would end up at the altar after almost a decade of being together. Until one day when...
3.7K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
4.9K 1K 33
*1st Place Winner-The Writer's Awards 2021* [Book 2]Follow Kami has she absorbs the betrayal she faced at the end of Flashing Lights and how she tak...