WIP Stories I Can't Finish

By BlueCipher0

Basically stories I have half way written but don't [think] really intend to pull through to finish as a stor... More

Orphans Lost [Pt. 1] Tomtord
Orphans Lost Pt. 2
Orphans Lost pt. 3
Orphans Lost Pt. 4
Silence is A Virtue [Pt. 1] TomTord
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 2
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 3
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 4
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 5
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 6
Red Game Pt. 1 [Tomtord]
Red Game Pt. 2
Peace and Love [TomTord]
Of Angels and Demons [TomTord]
A King's Love Pt 1
A King's Love Pt 2

Red Game Pt. 3

421 22 5
By BlueCipher0

+National Meeting: London, England+

A few weeks have passed and the government officials have been supportive to get a multitude of detectives and police involve in the search for Red Leader's old friends.

They also have the additional knowledge that at least one of them hates him.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," One undercover detective by the name of Daniel Powers, enters to give his report about his recent findings. "It's an honor to be here at your service. I'm Daniel Powers, a private detective."

Alfred waves his hand to monitor for him to get to his report. "On with it detective. We're trying to save the world as it is."

Daniel nods and brings out a remote from his coat pocket and presses a button. His presentation appearing on the white projection screen for all to see in the room.

"So far these are all the hints we have been provided with. The first two hints address his friends' location and some history with them."

The slides change to show a picture of a ruined red hoodie and a picture of England as a country. Changing the slide it held the description of the three other hints which were descriptions of said three.

"The third hint: one of them is addicted to cola, another loves mirrors, the last poisoned with alcohol." Daniel changes the slide with three silhouetted figures with each of them with a text box holding their individual characteristic. "I've decided to make these as a way to see what type of people we're looking into. This is because I've noticed Red Leader tends to address them in a certain order."

Charles nods at the idea. He thought there was a patterned to the leader's speech but he couldn't confirm it himself.

Daniel continues, "From the fourth hint, it sound like they stay together and never stray to far from each other. So if we were to find one, we'd find the rest of them. However, there could be a possibility they live apart but in the same area to not be too far away."

"Finally the fifth hint specified for one particular individual among the three." He changes the slide back to the three silhouetted images. "It's hard to figure out which one of them associates with this hint, but we did figure out something else."

The representatives watch as the slide changes into a image of a hoodie. "Based off the fifth hint, my colleagues and I have figured it's a given that his friends wear hoodies with specific colors. Red Leader, still happens to wear his and keep his old one with him as we saw in his national broadcast."

"Then wouldn't that mean one of them is wearing the the opposing color of red. Red Leader mentioned if he is wrath, then the other is tranquility. What color is associated with it?" Charles asks to the open group.

Hana raises her hand to answer, "Blue is associated to tranquility or close to calmness."

Daniel took note of this in his little note book he pulls out. "Then one of these individuals wears a blue hoodie and follows one of the traits Red Leader gave."

"The one who hates him the most," Eva says uncertain of who one of three could be. The individual may be the key to defeating Red Leader.

All of a sudden the doors to the meeting room were slammed open. Security pulled out their guns while others covered the representatives.

"Lower your guns! I mean no harm!" The woman at the door exclaims standing proudly in the open doorway.

"Do as she says, she's one of my associates for this assignment." Daniel vouches for her as he heads her way. He approaches her and gives her a stern look. "Madeline you know we're in a middle of a meeting."

"I know, I know and I'm sorry. But I think I found one of them!" She says proudly as she looks up at her detective partner.

Now this caught everyone's attention, their eyes widened and looking jaw dropped.

"W-What?!" Daniel exclaims one shock.

Madeline grins and leans back out of the doorway. "Hey! You should come in here now~" She giggles as she steps out of the way from the doorway.

A bated breath they heard footsteps approach the door. Ginger hair peeked into their line of sight of a tall fellow now staring in the doorway. He looks confused while he looks around his new surroundings. The representatives notice his purple colored hoodie under his green overcoat. His pants simple blue jeans and white gym sneakers.

"Eh? I thought you said you were going to give me free mirrors." The ginger says disappointed with a pout. His blue eyes looking betrayed and hurt.

"Don't worry I'll give them to you later. But you should introduce yourself first to these nice people. They know your friend Tord." The blond woman, Madeline, tells him in a positive tone.

The ginger comes further into the room while all eyes remain on him forward. He stand in front of the end of the page letting table looking at all the people seated.

"My name is Matt Harvest, I heard you were friends with Tord from this nice lady who promised me mirrors." He said innocently with a smile.

"Wait Tord?" Daniel questions. "We're talking about Red Leader."

"Do you have picture of him on the slide?" Madeline asks. Daniel nods and changes the slide to one where he's holding the ruined hoodie.

She turns Matt around who flinches seeing the image of his old friend. "Tord's face! Is that from the incident?!"

That seemed to trigger the room with confirmation that this man is indeed one of the three individuals needed to found. However, this one is not the one in blue.

"How did you come across him Madeline?" Daniel asks, still amazed they finally found one of them.

"I was at the mall looking for a few supplies I wanted to get for our department. I happened to be passing by the electronic section and see him staring at a Tv replaying Red Leader's live broadcast of hints." She glances at Matt who is still panicking about the Leader's face for some reason. "He was mumbling about how he looks different and how his friends were fighting about Red Leader's hints about them."

Charles looks to Matt as he seems to calm down a bit. "Matt, was it?"

The ginger turns around and looks at the seated English representative. "Yes?"

"Do you happen to know where the rest of your friends are? We would really like them to help us defeat your old friend there."

The tall man hums as if he's thinking. "I'm not allowed to say where my friends are," Matt said calmly.

"Why?!" Albert angrily retorts standing up from his seat. "Do you not want to help save everyone?!"

"Albert, please calm down-"

"This is not the time-"

The commotion of the representatives grows in volume as half were angry while others tried to stay professional.

"Tom won't allow it."

The room quieted by the sound of his voice.

"Tom?" Charles repeated.

Matt nods slowly, "He said he'll only help if the government finds him in person. He made it clear Edd and I will try not to help unless by official order given when we're found. If one of us is found we cannot help you find the others, you have to do it yourself." He felt bad for getting caught just by straying off from Tom and Edd while they were shopping for groceries. He just got distracted by the line of mirrors until he reached the electronic section of the shop.

"Matt, you have to give us at least another hint to find your friends. We don't have enough information to find them just by Red Leader's words alone." Eva sounded like she was pleading with him in hopes to save her people back home who had been taken over.

Matt seemed weak to the pleas of the women who asked of him just for a hint. As someone who loves his looks, he could tell she was restless. The visible wrinkles of stress and the tired bags kinda visible under her makeup.

"Edd... He wears a green hoodie all the time. He would also do anything for his favorite drink." He looks down sadly.

"That is all I will tell you."

+With Edd and Tom+

Edd looked at his phone screen with a blank expression.

The message he kept reading over could not be true, yet here it is.

MirrorMirror: They've found me

Tom stood beside him reading over his shoulder at the message. His eyes narrows, "Matt's the first to be caught."

"I knew we should have kept Matt close to us than let him stray today." Edd sighs and lets his blue wearing friend take his phone from his hand. "Then they'll be coming after us next."

"Of course they will..." He texts Matt using Edd's phone. "Knowing him he's likely to spill something out by accident. I might as well interfere before he gives away too much."

"What are you going to do?"

Tom sent the text he wrote to Matt and passed Edd's phone back to him.

ColaBoi:
This is Tom, text me and read my text aloud for them.

Edd looks back at Tom dumbfounded. "Tom."

"Do you seriously think we should leave Matt alone with government people?"

The brunet raises a finger up to make a point, going to say something against his friend but he's speechless. He waves his pointer finger, "Okay, you're right. Matt's more of a danger to them than towards him."

"I'm glad you see my point."

+Meanwhile: Back with Matt+

Matt pulls his phone out when he feels a buzz from his phone from his back pocket. He notices the text from Edd so he unlocks his phone while the other people in the room are busy discussing something.

ColaBoi:
This is Tom, text me and read my text aloud for them.

He switch the message address to Tom and texted him back quickly.

MirrorMirror:
Okay

Matt waited a few moments until he got a couple of text messages from Tom. He skimmed over them before looking up.

"Um..."

Madeline noticed Matt holding his phone but also wanting to talk to the group of people around the table. She smiles, "Hey Reps! Matt here has something to say."

Most eyes turn back to Matt who smiles back at them awkwardly. He glances at his phone to read Tom's text.

"Hey, you've found Matt. We should have known he would have been found first, then we would have kept a closer eye on him."

"What are you reading?" Albert asks looking from the phone in Matt's hand to said person.

"Oh, I'm reading Tom's text to me for you guys," He said with an innocent smile. "Now let me read."

No one interrupts him as he goes back to reading the sent messages.

"Anyways, if you dare hurt him in any way we will take serious action." The way Matt said those words so innocently made the group shiver. "As for why I'm having Matt read these messages aloud to you, I have my reasons."

"You are playing with fire trying to find us. We didn't want to be involved with that Commie ever again after all." Matt scrolls up on his phone to read more. "That's why we'll only help you as a whole against him if you can find us properly. Use the hints and figure it out, don't try to question Matt from this point on for more help."

"In exchange, I'll let you ask a question and I will answer it for you." Matt looks back up at the group, placing his free hand on his hip. "What do you guys want me to text back to him?"

"Hold on, let's discuss this first throughly." Charles said raising a hand to signal everyone to be quite. He puts down his hand and sighs. "We have one chance to get a helpful clue."

"Let's ask them for their location!" Albert is the first to suggest full on with the idea. "If they gave us their location then we can find them in one sweep of the area."

"I suggest we ask on a helpful tactic against Red Leader!" Eva counters standing up from her seat. "Even if we did get their provincial location we would lose time to help the majority in pushing those Red Soldiers away from conquering more homes!"

Albert and Eva caught each other's gaze into a stare down. Ignited flames to get them riled up on what question is best to be asked.

Hana slams her hand against the table to get everyone's attention on her. Her eyes seem to shift around the room at the people now focused on her.

"Matt should decide for us."

All eyes turn to Matt who sweats a bit under their intense stare. Their pressure to select the question that would set them forward.

Matt hums, "Then I'll send him the question of my choice and read you the answer. Right?"

"That's correct Matt," Charles answers calmly. He seemed more to siding with the neutral party with Japan's representative.

Matt looks back and forth between the people and his phone. His decision set the moment he started typing on his phone. Typing in the last word confidently, he hits the send button.

MirrorMirror:
Tell us in detail where you live and the surrounding area.

Tom:
That's not a question, but a demand you morons. However, I guess I can work with this.

I specifically live in an apartment building. My neighbors are my friends, but also my enemies. Not far from the apartment building is a grocery area and a bar I am fond of going to for a drink. In the parking lot of the apartment building is my friend's car, five seater with the current paint job being red. The building itself has eighteen floors, brownish red color with a black roof. Not too far the apartment complex is a park I got to play music for pocket money.

Don't ask Matt for anymore help since I've answered your demand.

P.S. Also, a little tip against the Commie, play the Sunshine Lollipops song when he's present.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 68 13
!OFFICIALLY FINISHED! -Currently rewriting I do not own Eddsworld. !!Note: -This story does not follow the current TBATF series only the beginning...
74.9K 1.9K 26
Completed ((I dunno what to put here :>)) ~Tom~ -Short like 5'1 short -Feminine body -he be a thicc smol boi ÙwÚ👌 -he is anorexic -has REALLY...
228 1 3
this is a tordtom/tomtord fanfic! please do not send any offensive comments about it, thank you!
603 25 30
This is a Reincarnation Au I'm doing that takes place in the far future a world created by Edd where he rules as a god and can make anything happen...