WIP Stories I Can't Finish

By BlueCipher0

Basically stories I have half way written but don't [think] really intend to pull through to finish as a stor... More

Orphans Lost [Pt. 1] Tomtord
Orphans Lost Pt. 2
Orphans Lost pt. 3
Orphans Lost Pt. 4
Silence is A Virtue [Pt. 1] TomTord
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 2
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 3
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 4
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 5
Red Game Pt. 1 [Tomtord]
Red Game Pt. 2
Red Game Pt. 3
Peace and Love [TomTord]
Of Angels and Demons [TomTord]
A King's Love Pt 1
A King's Love Pt 2

Silence is a Virtue Pt. 6

408 23 5
By BlueCipher0

+Red Army Bass: With Tom+

Tom walked alongside Alan as they walked to Tord's office to drop of his package and some envelops. Unlike some soldiers who were scared of their leader, Allan was difference liek some other soldier who didn't seem to mind the dangerous presence his leader gave off.

"It should be a hall down from here now." Tom turns the corner with Allan to see Tord standing in front of his office with his fiancée, Emilia. The two of them seem to be talking about something serious.

The two approach a bit closer and were able to hear more of the conversation.

"Honey, can't you do something about them?" She pulls at the skirt of her white dress she chose to wear today. Alan and Tom noticed the large smug of dirt and water ruining her dress, looking fresh.

"They're boys my dear, they'll be rough like that," Tord finishes with a sigh. "I'll can buy you a replacement or get your dress fixed up by the uniform department if you'd like."

Tom finally decided to cut into the conversation out of not wanting to wait for the engaged pair to stop their conversation.

"Hey Commie," He said walking up to them.

Tord turns his attention to Tom when he realizes his old friend finished his errands. "Oh Witness, your back finally."

Emilia crosses her arms over her chest with a narrowed look at Tom. "Good to have you back. May I ask you tame your monsters down? They ruined my favorite dress."

Tom looks to her dress again before rolling his eyes. He was pretty sure he taught Tomi to be respectful to people, Torm seemed respectful enough on his own he supposed.

"We're in a work setting, if anything, you should be wearing your uniform," Tom casual comments not missing the irked twitch of his enemy's fiancée.

"Excuse me?" She questions like Tom is opposing her.

Tom ignored her and asked instead, "Was it the both of them or one in particular?"

"The younger one," Emilia answers even though a little mad at him for the earlier comment. "They were playing about in the garden and the younger monster spilled a bucket of dirt and water on me."

"I apologize on their behalf," Tom says as he curtly nods his head. He'd usually place a hand over his heart apologizing to a lady but his hands were quiet occupied at the moment.

"They're forgive, thank you."

Tom then looks over to Tord who didn't look to happy he was ignored. "Anyways, I got you're mail like you wanted."

Tord looks at the shopping bags hanging off Tom's arms while he held a square package with envelops adressed to him on top of them.

"Are all of these mine too?" He asks pointing to the bags.

Tom shakes his head, "Just the box and envelops." He passes them to him which he takes thankfully, his arms were rather tired for carrying them. "These bags are for Torm and a Tomi. I bought them clothes since your department doesn't seem to want to cooperate with me."

Now that Tord thinks about it, the monster children have been going around either wearing rags or rip clothes. Maybe he should have at least provided them with better clothes.

"Mommy!" A happy voice calls out to Tom.

From behind Tord and Emilia, Tomi ran pass them to hug his caretaker's leg. "I missed you so much! Tormy and I were lonely without you!" He said with a sad whine at the end.

The man in blue smiles at Tomi while patting his head. "Sorry Tomi, I got caught up buying you and Torm new clothes."

"Oh~" Tomi sounds seeing the bags holding said clothes.

"Welcome back," Torm said as he comes to join them after catching up to the group. Tomi had been the first to sense their caretaker's fresh scent while walking around one of the halls.

Tom looks at Torm with a warm smile that kept the half devil calm. "I also bought you clothes from town Torm. We should get you changed first since you've been wearing nothing but a med gown and those rags." He sticks his tongue out in disgust out playfully making Tomi giggle.

"So you two must be Tomi and Torm."

Torm and Tomi look behind their caretaker, noticing another adult just a few paces away from them. He's about the same height as their creator, reddish brown hair, and similar colored eyes. His uniform that of the regular standard soldier red army wear.

Tord was even surprised when he noticed him. It appears to him the soldier had been here for quite sometime due to the fact he was holding similar bags to what Tom's holding.

"You've been pretty silent since we got here Allan."

The soldier chuckles, "Didn't want to disrespect Red Leader by cutting in when I'm not suppose to. I'm just her to hold your bags anyways." He holds up the rest of the bags to make a point.

Tom chuckles as he's amused by Allan.

Tord seemed to catch on to it slowly and he didn't like how it sat in his mind.

Not only was Tord catching the way Tom and Alan were so friendly, but the monster kids were also noticing how happy their caretaker feels towards Alan.

Tomi grins happily and makes his way over to Alan to grab onto the hem of his uniform jacket. "Hey! Are you Mommy's friend?"

"Hm? I don't know... I just met him today after all," Allan replies casually as he squats down to talk to Tomi at eye level. "For now I think we're just acquaintances."

"Then can I be your friend?"

"Let's be acquaintances first little guy. You don't want to get too friendly with a stranger without knowing who they are first."Allan pats Tomi on the head as the half demon child giggles at the action.

"Okay!"

Torm wanted to pull Tomi back away from the stranger but the half demon seemed okay so he stayed back reluctantly. He moved closer to his caretaker since he felt more safe with him other than Tomi who was with the soldier at the moment.

Tom looks down and holds the little devil's hand to get his attention. "I guess we should start heading to our room. I need to dress you and Tomi up properly before doing anything else for today."

Torm nods quietly in agreement. He follows Tom, distancing himself away from his creator and the fiancée which he is grateful for.

"Oh Allan, I can take those bags now. I shouldn't bother you longer by carrying my bags," Tom said turning to the soldier. He hold his hands out expecting the soldier to give him his bags back.

However, Allan merely continues holding Tom's bags with a kind smile. "I don't mind at all. I'm on my break anyways. Let me help you carry them to your room."

"Are you sure?" Tom asks with a questionable expression to Allan.

"Of course," The man replies with a caring smile.

Torm helped throw off his caretaker's worries by offering to take some of his bags to carry. "I'll help carry some bags."

"Me too! Me too!" Tomi happily days trailing after his caretaker and newfound acquaintance.

As they walk away talking, they left behind Tord and Emilia in the hallways where they stood watching them leave.

The blond female giggles behind her hand at the sweet scene. "Such a gentleman even towards a prisoner. They looks sweet together." Emilia makes the mistake of looking at her fiancé in that moment.

Tord's face seemed to scrunch up like he's angry. His good eye laser focused as if he wanted to burn the very object he was staring at. The silver in his eyes exchanged for a dangerous red.

"Tord?"

Emilia taps him on the shoulder which seems to do the trick to bring him back. Red iris fades back to silver.

"What?" The leader looks confused for a moment before looking down at Emilia. "I'm sorry Emilia. Was I spacing off again?"

Emilia took a moment to look at her fiancé before slowly looking back down the hall where the soldier and the secretary had disappeared with the monster children.

She had a feeling... and not a good one.

~+Tom's Room+~

After Allan excused himself from Tom and the kids' company, the man in blue gives his full attention to the children.

Tomi eagerly waited behind him as he takes out the newly bought clothes. Torm fighting a bit in place since he was also a bit curious to know what new clothes his caretaker got for them.

"Let's change you up first Tomi. You're clothes are all dirty and ripped since we ended up here." Tomi nods happily as he climbs up onto the bed and stands on top.

Tom pulled out the clothes for Tomi to choose from the bag. He laid them on the bed to let the boy choose.

While Tomi thinks about his new wear, Tom also pulls out Torm's clothes. He looks back at said child to see him looking down with his hands behind his back.

Tom smiles softly and takes a knee to the floor to meet eyes with Torm. "Hey, can you stand straight for me while I check to make sure these fit you?"

The little devil looks up from the floor to meet his caretaker's soft gaze. He nods silently and does as Tom says with no complaint.

A different feel of fabrics are often brushed against his exposed skin. They feel nice and soft to the touch. Torm looks at Tom again who smiles back at him as he holds up a similar looking hoodie to Red Leader's hoodie.

"This is..."

Tom chuckles as he sets the big hoodie gently in Torm's arms. "This was kinda a last minute buy before I came back from town. I saw it and just thought of you." He got the driver to stop at the shop with the red hoodie. Upon entering the store he noticed it was the last one in stock in its size similar to Tord considering there were no other red hoodies on the shelves.

He thought the hoodie would be a good wear for Torm to sleep in rather than walking about in than having Tord complain to him about it. "It's a bit big now but I'm sure you'll grow into it just fine." He raised a finger in front of his mouth with a smile. "However, this will stay a secret between the three of us. I don't think Red Leader would appreciate it, thinking you probably took it from his own personal stock. So please use it here in this room, okay?"

Torm holds the hoodie tightly and looks at Tom with a firm and happy nodding of the head. "Okay."

By the time the kids finishing changing, Tomi and Storm didn't look like abused children anymore. Rather they appeared more refine and childlike.

Tomi went with wearing a light blue polo with his light blue hoodie over it with the purple horns and tail on it. His pants a dark gray, complementing his black combat boots.

As for Torm, he wore a simple white button up. His pants the usual black with his new causal shoes, black sneakers with red strips on the side. He still held the hoodie in his hands with a thought to wear it or not to wear it. He merely shrugged his shoulder and wears it anyways since it's not like he'll be leaving the room just yet.

"Mom! Looky here!" Tomi does a little spin around to show off his new outfit he put together.

Tom claps his hands together with a relived sigh leaving his lips. "You're both very cute boys. I'm just glad I managed to get both your sizes right." He picks up Torm and Tomi's old clothes to deposits them into the trash. They definitely won't be needing those anymore. "Anyways, I got you two one last present. A nice little girl chose them for you while I was shopping."

That caught their attention as he pulls out the bracelets from behind him which he grabbed from the table earlier.

"The leather bracelet with the red is for Torm." Tom hands the bracelet off to Torm while his other hand offers the bracelet to Tomi. "Tomi gets the white bracelet with the baby blue daisy pattern."

"It's so pretty!" Tomi happily accepts the gift and quickly puts it on his left wrist after pulling up his hoodie sleeve for a moment to do so. He grins and shows his caretaker happily.

Torm looks at the bracelet for a moment before putting it on with content. He seemed pretty satisfied with the design that the girl had chosen from him from a Tom's point of view.

"Thank you," Torm said, before surprising his caretaker with a hug. Tomi joins in giggling as he hugs them tightly, bringing them closer together.

Tom hugs them back after getting over his surprise.

He closes his eyes and happily accepts his two little ones grateful gesture of thanks.

~+Later: Lunch: Training Area: West Wing+~

Tom thought it would be better he start his regular training regimen so he wouldn't laze off what he's done so far. He hit the weights first after a few stretches. After doing a couple he went to his favorite part which happened to be yoga.

Yoga did Tom some justice in getting his body to relax and stretch so more. Ever since he started mixing in some gymnastic styles in he's become quite flexible.

Not too far from him, the kids sat on a bench near his stuff to change into once he's done. Tomi munching on some grapes Tom picked up from the cafeteria on the way and Torm eating a strawberry parfait his caretaker also picked up.

"Mommy? Doesn't that hurt?" Tomi questions as the older man does the splits for more that five minutes already.

Tom shakes his head, "I'm perfectly fine Tomi. I've even doing this for a long time now so it doesn't hurt. You've seen me do this before."

"But still..." Tomi pouts not entirely agreeing that it doesn't seem to hurt.

Torm got up from the bench and set his treat down on the seat. Then he went to side next to Tom and does the same. "I can do it too, Tomi. Caretaker is right when he says it doesn't hurt."

Tomi looks at them curiously before he sets his grapes down to try and copy them.

"Wait-"

Tomi tried to do the split but ends up failing. Tears collect in the corner of his eyes at the pain blooming.

Tom immediately drops his yoga pose and picks Tomi up in a cradle on his lap while seated on the floor. "Oh honey..." He kisses Tomi's forehead as he whispers sweet words of comfort to him to calm him down. "You're a beginner, you need to do some easy stretches first to loosen up. Torm and I have done some practice first before we're able to do splits." He assumes Torm must of done some stretches and normal exercise before to be able to copy him on the spot.

Torm stands back up and comes closer to his caretaker and friend. "It's okay Tomi, I'll help you if you really want to learn." His smiles softly while patting the boy's head.

Tomi sniffs and looks at his friend with a testy expression. "O-Okay."

"Here you are," A familiar voice said close to them.

Tom looks up to see Tord walking over to them in a black tee shirt and white gym shorts. A sight he hasn't seen since Tord left them for his army.

"What is it Tord? I don't have to be by your side until four today for a meeting with the National Assembly." Tom interrogates the man on the spot.

Tord shrugs his shoulders a bit. "I came to train a while as usual. I workout at least three times a week to keep myself in shape." He looks at the kids for a moment before looking back at Tom. "So why are the kids here?"

"Spending time with me of course. I can also keep an eye on them like this." Tom stands up and replaces Tomi on the beach to sit on his blue towel for a cushion. "By the way, did Torm do any exercise while he was in his cage?"

Tord holds his chin while trying to remember the Little Devil project's schedule. His scientist often did test with him to record data. Most of it included his stamina and endurance.

"In the past, he went through series of test which involved physical moment. I would sometimes work one on one with him doing some stretches and basic exercise lessons to do while he was in his cage. Other than that, that's all he's done," Tord explains the best he could to his old flat mate.

Tom sighs, "Okay." He turns back to Torm with his hands placed on his hips. "Torm we can practice some basic fighting techniques today if you want."

"Really?" Torm asks kinda excited.

Tom nods," Yup, but Tomi will have to sit out our practice because of what he did a few minutes ago. Sorry Tomi."

"It's okay Mommy." Tomi gave a thumbs up from the bench.

Tord raised a brow interested in Tom's lesson for his child look alike. "Interesting."

"You, leave." Tom states as he keeps his back to Tord. Waving his hand back to send him away.

"Too bad Witness, I'm staying." Tord crosses his arms and goes to sit on the bench next to Tomi.

Tomi glances towards his creator and shifts in his seat. He still isn't comfortable being near the older man due to their last confrontation in his office.

Tom rolls his eyes and focuses on Torm. "Okay Torm, lets ignore him and do a couple of stretch first."

Torm politely nods, starting to mirror each of his caretaker's movement. They did a few leans, twists, arm stretches, and butterfly sits.

"Caretaker, can I try some of the yoga poses you were doing before?"

"Hm?" Tom looks up from the floor to address Torm's question. "Sure, I guess. Just copy me like you were doing before."

Again, Torm mirrors Tom as he stands back up. With a surprise, to Tord at least, they come down into the downward dog pose.

Tom turns his head to see his charge's position. "Lift your butt higher Torm and keep your arms straight. If it doesn't burn, you're not doing it right."

True to his words, Torm was starting to feel said burn the longer he held the position. A bit of sweat coming about from his forehead.

"Let's transition," Torm drops the pose and does a shoulder stand. "If you can't do this than you can copy one of the other easier ones I did earlier." He moves his hands to hold mid back to keep his position.

The little devil looks to Tomi and his creator to see them staring at Tom doing his pose. Tomi obviously was very amazed while his creator on the other hand... He had this wear expression he couldn't quite put a word to it.

Tord was looking at his caretaker with a calculating look. They seem to follow his form back and forth.

"Creator, stop looking at Caretaker like that," Torm decided to voice out as he sat down cross legged on the floor.

"Hm?" Tom hums confused, still holding his pose. He couldn't see them from his current position.

Tord looks to Torm surprised. "In what way am I looking at him?"

"I don't know but it's weird..." Torm said glancing between the two older men. "Stop looking at him."

Tom finally gives up his pose and to sit down and turn around to face the bench. "What's Torm talking about Commie?"

"It's nothing Witness."

Torm crawls over to Tom to tug on his shirt. "He was looking at you weirdly. His eyes kept looking at your form in a weird way." He looks to Tomi for support. "Right Tomi?"

"I don't know, I was too focused on Mommy." Torm shakes his head while Tomi laughs it off lightly.

"Shouldn't you start doing what you can here for? What's the point of watching me anyways?" Tom questions Tord as a way for him to get him to somehow leave.

"Fine if you insist for the most part, but I just wanted to watch for pure entertainment."

"Commie."

"Witness." Tord replies instantly back as he stands up to go do some pull ups.

Tom sighs and continues training Torm while Tomi watches them. As they do, Tord does his workout routine as usual.

Building up his strength and muscles, having to work hard by always training to get to his muscular figure.

About an hour later he came back with his towel hanging over his shoulders while holding a bottle of water he got from the refreshment counter.

"Steady Torm..."

Torm's eyes narrowed as he focuses on Tord coming closer to them.

"Aim..."

Tord raises a brow as Torm pulls back one arm.

"And thrust!"

Without hesitation, Torm pushes his arm forward to hit Tord dead center of his stomach after taking two quick steps to get to him. Breath leaving from him, Tord took a couple streps back before falling on the mat of the floor. His bottle falling to the floor out of his hand, spilling water all over the floor. He coughs a couple of times before trying to regain himself.

Tom walks next to Torm to pat him on the shoulder. "Good job Torm. Lesson five came in handy on the training dummy."

"I'm not a training dummy!"

"Really? Because last I checked, Commies were training dummies," Tom replies rather amused with what had happened.

Tomi has joined them half way through training after checking properly he had started feeling better. He came over to them with one of the practice staffs.

"Mommy, I kinda..." His voice seemed to fade down shyly like he did something wrong.

The three look over to Tomi to see he had bent the metal staff to a ninety degree angle. Torm chuckles a bit and walks over to him.

"It's okay Tomi, just try bending it back."

Tomi looks at the bent metal for a moment. Then he uses his super strength to bend back straight. However, one could still tell the mental was bent with the crease still there.

He pouts out of sadness. "You can still tell."

"It's fine Tomi," Torm assures the younger one. He turns to look at Tord with a sweet old smile that the older man knew of. After all, they are alike. "Isn't that right, Creator?"

Tord surprise Tom by chuckling as his expression portrays a knowing look. "Sure Torm." The Apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Tord can't tell when poison treats is being used in similar ways like he can do, even with just words. "Think nothing of it Tomi. It's a simple mistake that can be easilyfixed."

Tomi nods slowly before he goes back to put the metal staff back where he got it from. Torm follows after him to make sure he does so peacefully and not disturbed by the soldiers in the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 149 16
collection of sonadow oneshots,, mainly for a certain someone but i'll let anyone else here see too - half serious half not - no smut, at worst sugge...
28.3K 1.5K 15
{COMPLETED} It's summer for college students, and Tom has nowhere to go. He has no other choice than to stay with Tord. After many confusing days and...
74.9K 1.2K 35
Well, in this Fan-Fiction you meet the Eddsworld character and more. But most will be more supernatural 'cause I can do this. The picture isn't mine...
5.7K 116 39
You just moved out of your parents house and you asked your brother if you can live with him,you then meet 2 other boys,and have a new crush? [Discon...