WIP Stories I Can't Finish

By BlueCipher0

Basically stories I have half way written but don't [think] really intend to pull through to finish as a stor... More

Orphans Lost [Pt. 1] Tomtord
Orphans Lost Pt. 2
Orphans Lost pt. 3
Silence is A Virtue [Pt. 1] TomTord
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 2
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 3
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 4
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 5
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 6
Red Game Pt. 1 [Tomtord]
Red Game Pt. 2
Red Game Pt. 3
Peace and Love [TomTord]
Of Angels and Demons [TomTord]
A King's Love Pt 1
A King's Love Pt 2

Orphans Lost Pt. 4

297 21 3
By BlueCipher0

~+Later: Tom and Tord's Apartment Building+~

Later in the day, Tika and her siblings found themselves standing in front of a large and rather tall building. It's white with lots of glass panels all around, most curtains closed or open. A few residents on their balcony enjoying the view or catching some fresh air.

"Kids, come on. We have much to do." Tord call's them from the double doors. Tom next to him smiling at them welcomingly.

Tika holds her siblings' hands and walk together towards them.

The adults ushered them in and they got to see the reception desk. A lady behind it greets them and offering the children some candy.

Neither of them wanted any candy since there were full from the ice cream they got earlier. So they continued to follow Tom and Tord to one of the elevators.

A ding rings through the air and the doors to the lift opens which they all enter into.

"Okay you three, we live on floor 5. Can you remember that?" Tord tells them as he pushes the button with the number 5 next to it. The button a lit once he pulls his finger back.

The three nod quietly as they remember to follow the action next time when they're coming up the elevator.

Another ding settles when they reach their floor.

The siblings walk behind the two older men as they walk down the hall where a large window showed their side of the building.

Tord showed them his apartment which happened to be the last door on the left side of the hall while Tom's apartment is across from his on the right side.

"You three will be living with me," Tom said as he pulls out the key of his apartment. He unlocks the door and all of them enter to get a look inside.

The design simple and neat, an open kitchen next to the living room. A glass stair case going up to a second floor where they could see a set of three doors.

"The kitchen is open any time you guys get hungry, but if you want something hot to eat then you'll have to ask me. I don't want you guys to cook anything on the stove without supervision." Tom says as he then lead them to the living room with Tord trailing behind the group.

"The living room open anytime. Around 7 and 8 o'clock if you three want to stay up late watching tv, turn the volume down since I'll be sleeping for my shift at the station in the mornings." Tom wanted to be clear to them about this particular aspect since he needs to regain some energy after a long day of work. Going in and out of the station really drained him so he needed that quiet from time to time,

They soon headed up stairs where Tom chose to bring them to the middle room between the two other rooms. "And this will be you room. My room is over there on the left just in case you need me for anything." He opens the door to reveal a nice sand colored room with three beds stationed in the room. One bed a queen sized canopy bed made of white painted wood, the other beds are atop of one another as a bunkbed. There happens to be a tv hooked to the wall over along table and to the side of it a large closet. A low coffee table in the corner of the room with pillows to sit on by the door with some cabinets nearby as well.

"Wow..." Lawrence says in quiet awe as he steps further into the room with his sisters. His sister pulls him over to the bunk bed which they knew is going to be theirs.

As for Tika, she goes over to the canopy bed, her hand coming up to feel the veils of her canopy bed tied to the posts to keep them open. Her other hand feeling the light lavender covers of the bed. She hand never felt anything so soft before.

"Tord and I will take you three out on our off day to do some shopping for clothes and some fun supplies you guys can occupy yourselves with." Tom looks over to Tord with a certain look that can be described as a warning. "Isn't that right, Commie?" Tord better make do with his words after all the arguing they had done earlier in the office.

"Of course, Witness. I wouldn't dare go back on word." Tord says with a smug smirk to finish off his words.

Tom looks back to the kids who still seemed at awe. "Take the time to look around and get settled. I'm going down to make a call to get some pizza for dinner tonight." He gives them a welcoming smile once more before leaving them to order pizza downstairs.

Tord closes the door quietly when he knows Tom's down the stairs he keeps watch of the kids. The three of them getting comfort to their new surroundings. It wasn't until a few seconds later he noticed The oldest of the three looking at him.

"Do you need something?" He says catching her off guard for a moment.

She shakes her head to clear her previous thoughts. "It's nothing sir."

Tord walks a few steps in of the room and leans his side against the wall. "Well I guess now is the time we talk about those rules I mentioned earlier." The twins look him after Lawrence had claimed the top bunk and Lucille taking the lower one.

"I thought Officer Thompson said them already." Lawrence said swinging his legs back and forth from his bed.

"Those are his rules when your with him, but I have my own set of rules when your with me." Tord looks at each of them while Tika gives him a cautious expression. "Rule One: Don't wander about the area without permission. I need to keep my eyes on you unless I say otherwise."

He received nods so he continued, "Rule Two: Don't cause trouble for myself or Thomas. We already have a lot on our plate and we don't need anymore now that the three of you are staying with us."

"Rule Three: I expect the three of you to be respectful. Not only to myself and Thomas, but to any guests who come visit." Tord will not stand for disrespect even if they are his old experiments. He made a mental not to review his old files he keeps hidden in his old room. "And final rule: Don't get too attached. This arrangement might be temporary so I wouldn't get too comfortable."

"Do you understand."

Again, he gets a wordless response as they just nod their heads. His presence alone intimidating enough for the three siblings while Tom's presence had been more welcoming and warm.

"Hey Sunshine Lolipops! Get down here!" Tom's muffled call can be head through the wooden door.

Tord gives them one last look before exiting the room to leave the three of them alone.

When he's gone, Lucille gets off her bed to her sister's bed. She hugs her around the waist and snuggled her face against her lower abdomen.

Tika pets her hair to calm her down. "It's okay Lucille... It's okay..."

Lawrence has a sort of sad expression looking at his sisters. "He's scary..."

Tika looks over to him with a small yet unsure smile. She tries to be optimistic about their situation for them. "He maybe scary but I don't think he would hurt us. Let's look on the bright side of things, Officer Thompson likes us and offered us his home to share. We can at least be grateful and do our best to see we follow their rules."

"Alright big sister..." Lawrence comes down from his bed with the ladder and goes to his sister to join in on the hug.

Soon enough they fall asleep on her big bed until Tom call them down to eat dinner.

~+Meanwhile: Outside the Apartment Complex+~

Torm stood outside the apartment building where he and Tomi made sure the siblings had safely gotten to their destination.

"What's the matter Tormy? You seem to be keeping a close eye on them after meeting them." He's honestly confused why Torm is so fixed on them after meeting them for the first time.

When he had come back with the twins with ice cream, the air around Torm and Tika had an understanding. Not only that but some tension for some reason.

Not taking his eyes off the building he replies, "I'm making sure they're alright Tomi." He turns his head to looks at Tomi. Raising his hand he ruffles up the boy's hair. "Just like how I make sure to keep a close eye on you too so you don't get into deep trouble."

The light haired brunet pouts and crosses his arms over his chest. "I'm not a baby."

"You aren't, you act like a little kid instead."

A flustered blush comes onto Tomi's face mixed with a fuming expression. Honest to god cute as he hides his face against the back of the older teen. A light chuckle escaping the red wearing teen's mouth.

"Come on Tomi, I'll treat you to dinner this time." He had heard from Tika earlier that Tomi had given up the food he bought earlier to her and her siblings. Thus coming to the conclusion that Tomi did not eat anything besides ice cream today. "And don't you dare say no."

In defeat, Tomi follows after Torm into the darkening night coming about the sky.

~+Time Skip: Three Days: Open Plaza+~

The first day, of living with Officer Thompson had been really relaxing. The siblings were allowed, by the nice officer, to go in an out of the apartment complex with ease. The man had even given them some money to spend at their leisure so they won't get hungry or if they want to buy something. Later that day, Tom and Tord came back in the late evening. A small dinner eaten together before parting for the day.

The next day after that, Officer Thompson and Lawson took them to go shopping at a large mall. They walked around for a good while, hopping from store to store. Lucille picking out books for her leisure after some staring through the bookstore's window. Tom ushering her inside and picking a few book in which he payed for.

Tord took to buying Lawrence a toy robot build together set he had been eyeing since they went into a toy store. The male twin surely had sparkles in his eyes when he was able to be grace with owning a set of his own.

Finally, Tika was bought a phone where Tom and Tord split the bill for it. A smartphone with a lavender colored case she had picked out. The two men knew she could hold responsibility in using a phone for emergancy. On the plus side making friends she wanted to keep in contact with. Later they also bought her a pair of lavender vans she liked after glancing at them from time to time.

The third day, Tika and her twin siblings bumped into Tomi again. They got caught up again about what happened the past few days while the older teen lead them to storm again. They all went to an abandoned house where Tomi showed them some of his art. Giggling as he went as he started spray painting again.

Torm offered them mask to make sure they don't inhale the fumes from the paint before Tomi went about showing off his talent.

Now, here they are at the plaza. Tika had taken her siblings to her friend's family vending stand to buy some of their products this time after all the help they received years going by since she met them.

"Bryon! Mr. and Mrs. Grams!" Tika says happily waving at them as she walks over with Lucille and Lawrence on either side of her.

The brunet family notices her and waves back at her when she comes closer. Bryon doesn't hesitate to approach her and greet her with a hug.

"Tika! Thank goodness you're okay." He says with a tone of relief while hugging her. He takes a step back to look at her but his hands remained on her shoulders. "I saw you enter a police car a couple days ago when I was on an errand for my parents. What happened?"

"Well... It's actually quite a story."

Ms. Grams, Jane, "We'd be willing to hear while we work." Her voice gentle and sweet. She reminded Tika and the twins of Officer Thompson when he spoke so kindly to them.

Her husband, Augustine, nods in agreement. "Our son has been very worried for the both of you."

"Dad..." Bryon groans feeling embarrassed as he's being ratted out for his worth. He glances at his friend again concerned, "Let's take a seat behind the stand."

She nods and her siblings followed her behind the bending stand. There she explains what had happened the days before coming back to them. Tika explained they had officially been taken in by two officers from the nearby local police station. The paper were fairly gone through and the kids questioned afterwards by a child services lady who happens to be a friend of Officer Thompson named Milton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 489 17
PLEASE READ--An origin story for the fan made AU of Sonic the Hedgehog. This is a Sonadow story. WARNING* for those who are sensitive to violence...
8.7K 257 23
Amy Rose is a shy girl who is very lonely and isn't good at socializing with others. She thinks life is really boring since she has no one to talk to...
32.2K 1.4K 38
English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient Egyptian times. The two brothers were Ki...
1.3K 76 12
A story of Amy Rose maturing, no longer a love-sick fan but a dear friend of Sonic. I might make a sonamy story with this version of amy; that is up...