WIP Stories I Can't Finish

By BlueCipher0

Basically stories I have half way written but don't [think] really intend to pull through to finish as a stor... More

Orphans Lost Pt. 2
Orphans Lost pt. 3
Orphans Lost Pt. 4
Silence is A Virtue [Pt. 1] TomTord
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 2
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 3
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 4
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 5
Silence is a Virtue Pt. 6
Red Game Pt. 1 [Tomtord]
Red Game Pt. 2
Red Game Pt. 3
Peace and Love [TomTord]
Of Angels and Demons [TomTord]
A King's Love Pt 1
A King's Love Pt 2

Orphans Lost [Pt. 1] Tomtord

1.8K 38 5
By BlueCipher0

Summary:
+London, England: Late Night+

Under the cover of darkness, in an abandon house, someone is shaking a spray can before painting the walls with all sorts of graffiti they've done before.

The only source of light is a flashlight resting on a desk in the middle of the room aimed at the wall.

The person in question humming to himself as he starts drawing again on the wall.

"Just a few here..."

A few sprays and he thinks his master piece is done.

"Perfect!" He whispers happily to himself.

Knock knock

The person turns around quickly on reflex and looks wide eyed at the new person.

"It's just me, Tomi." The newcomer says causally as he leans against the doorframe with his arms crossed. "Seriously, why do you keep doing this? You'll get caught again you know."

"Pfft- that's if I get caught again." He responds without a care. Tomi turns back to his art work and picks up another spray can to use after shaking it. "Plus I love drawing and no one is taking this away from me."

The newcomer merely rolled his eyes even if the teen isn't paying attention to him. "That Officer will get upset with you again."

"Again, he won't if I don't get caught." He looks back at the other teen and sticks his tongue out at him playfully. "Stop being a sour lemon, Tormy."

The newly titled newcomer sighs as he stops leaning on the gram of the door.

"Don't say I didn't warn you." He says waving his hand before leaving the blue wearing teen be.

Once Tomi knows the older teen is gone, he imitates 'Tormy's' expression and words in a mocking manner before he puts his spray cans away.

"Don't say I didn't warn you blah blah blah. Honestly," Tomi shakes his head as he closes up his messenger bag carrying his paints.

It's not like he can help it. Art runs through him and he just needs to let it out to show to the world. He feels he can find out who he is if he can just remember what his drawings mean.

All his art is familiar in a sense of a memory to him. Tomi looks at his latest piece with a soft look.

A flag of some sort, black in color with a weird red symbol that looked like a crooked M that leans and has a dripping end tail.

He had seen it in one of his dreams once and it seemed important.

Tomi shakes his head again and shrugs his shoulders. 'Maybe I'm overthinking it.' He thinks to himself as he leaves the room to escape the abandoned house.

'It's not like it's that important.'

~+Morning: Police Station+~

"Tord-"

"Give me a second, Thomas."

The light haired brunet Officer sighs as he watches his partner pull back a rubber band to shoot it over to an unsuspecting coworker who in turn is actually half awake. The shot from the rubber band being their wake up call.

"OW! What the fu-" The Officer bit his tongue before he could finish that word. He knew his captain didn't tolerate profanity in their workspace. "-dge."

Tom got up from his desk across from Tord's to go to his friend. "Nice save Zack," he told the raven haired officer. "Now how about you go buy yourself a coffee to wake yourself up. You have first patrol with Reggie."

"Sorry Blue, I'll go get that coffee." Tom's right hand man getting up from his seat rubbing at the spot Tord shot the rubber band. The raven haired man sending a glare the devilish man's way.

Once gone, Tom looked back at Tord with a look that meant he's in trouble.

"Tord, for the last time. Can you please stop messing with my officers." It wasn't even a question anymore much to Tom's displeasure.

Tord leans back in his seat with his arms crossed behind his head. A smug smirk forming on the man's lips. "Come on Thomas, it's fun."

"No it isn't, so stop it. I am seriously this close to asking for a partner change. Maybe then you'll be moved to another department so you'll stop bothering my officers." Tom's patience is running thin with his old roommate. Might he add his patience has always been running thin even when they were roommates.

Before Tom took the job as a police officer, he lived in a house where he split the rent with his friends and Tord. But along the way, Tom decided it was maybe time to part ways with them and hold a steady job. He even tried really hard to control his alcohol addiction with his favorite Smirnoff which worked surprisingly with the strong help of Edd and Matt.

He still kept in touch with the brunet and ginger as they still hold a strong bond with them. Edd took off in his career as an animator while Matt was able to keep his model job much to the Ginger's delight.

"You know you won't. You love me too much." Tord teases, kicking his feet up to rest on the ledge of his desk.

"Just watch me Commie! You are seriously trying my patience." Tom came back to his desk and tossed his partner a random folder. "Now do your job will you."

Tom had to question himself if Tord had followed him to get a job like this for a joke or annoy him. Probably both if he thought about it hard enough.

Tord picks up the folder and opens it up. His eyes seem to be analyzing the file of the person written about inside.

"Who's this Thomas? He kinda looks like you." If Tord had to be honest, this person looks like a mini version of Tom but with more personality. Instead of his causal blue hoodie, it's a baby blue hoodie with black color style on his shoulder and hood. Gray mask hanging off his neck. Bottoms are black pants with baby blue and white converse.

Tom looks up from the file he was looking through to see Tord holding up the attached photo. "Oh, that's Tomi. He a resident graffiti artist who gets caught most of the time vandalizing property around the area. The kid never stays long in the holding cell since a friend of his always bails him out."

Tord puts the photo back to read the rest of the file.

File: Graffiti Artist

Name: [First] Tomi [Last] Unknown
Age: 18 (currently)
Parents: [Mother] Unknown [Father] Unknown
Occupation: n/a
Notes:
-possibly an orphan
-gets bailed out by a friend when caught
-causes trouble only by his art
-minor thievery
-can be a pretty nice kid when he wants to be
-artist
-looks like a mini version of Captain for some reason
-*His past and family are unknown
-*See to putting him into an orphanage if possible

"How come this is my first time knowing about him from this file?"

Tom could list out a lot of reasons why and it could take three days. To save time he might as well be blunt.

"You slack off," He says raising a finger up to count a few. "You don't pay attention," he raises another finger. "And I'm the one who mainly deals with him because he's my responsibility."

"Yeah Blue, you're basically his mom all on your own!" Reggie exclaims as he and Zack are passing by the open door of their department.

"Both of you, patrol, now!" He states firmly as he looks over to them.

Reggie chuckles while his partner rolls his eyes at the blond's antics. "Yes mom!" The blond responds teasingly as he and Zack head out.

Tord crosses his arms but looks amused none the less at how Tom's Department took a liking to dubbing him as a mother. When Tom's added personality started showing up he found things a bit more amusing with a hint of surprise in the beginning. Tom can be nice and soft sometimes but he can really match Edd at being a mother bear when he wants too.

Tom slumps in his chair while Tord continues looking over Tomi's file. The kid very familiar besides the point he looks like Tom.

After a moment he shakes his head, 'Maybe I'm overthinking it.' He thinks to himself as he sets the file flat open on the middle of his desk.

Besides, he still has is own work, actual work, to focus on while he's here.

But then again, he can't deny the lingering familiarity picking at the back of his mind.

~+Afternoons: Streets Of London+~

"Tika... I'm hungry..."

A teenaged girl looks at the two look alikes, her twin siblings as she considered them since she watched over them from the very beginning from what she knows.

Her clothes faded, the top grayish white blue that slips off her left shoulder as her salmon colored bra straps are shown. Her pants are simply black yoga pants she had gotten from a nice old lady who gave money for her and her siblings. Not to mention her shoes are the typical black and white gym shoes she got for cheap with the same money.

In front of her now, her siblings wore what they could afforded at the cheap shop. Her young female sibling, Lucille, wore a purple shirt with lavender overalls. On her feet is a pair of low cut black sneakers.

As for her male twin, Lawrence, who is the youngest of the three, chose a little torn up red shirt with dark grey and black pants. On his feet he luckily got combat shoes that are grey for warm and cold weather. He'll let his twin sister where them when it gets too cold outside when they roam about even if they're a little big on her.

Tika pats them on the head with a reassuring smile. "I'll get us something to eat you two." She reminds herself she has to be strong everyday in order to protect them. Never once has she thought of abandoning them because of the sense of need to protect them. "Do you remember what I told you both to do while I'm trying to get food?"

"Don't go with strangers." Lucille said a bit shyly while holding her brother's hand. "Even if they offer candy or any type of food."

"Also no getting caught by the police... stay hidden and meet up at our usual spot if something happens." Lawrence adds as he gives an assuring squeeze to his sister's hand.

Tika smiles at them softly with love before she kisses them both on the forehead.

"Take care of each other, alright? I promise I'll be back as soon as I can."

The twins quickly grab their older sister to hug her tight like always. Both afraid of losing her and fearing she may not come back.

Tika lets them and she hugs them back for assurance.

"I love you both."

"We love you too." The twins say hugging her just a little longer before willing themselves to let go.

Again, she kisses them on the forehead and leaves from the alleyway.

Lawrence leads his sister away to the opposite end to roam about and hopefully not get into any trouble. He's the only boy and for such a young kid he knows he already has to be strong to protect the both of them even if their big sis said she would protect them all by herself.

"Law?"

"Hm?" The male twin looks back at his sister. "What is it Luci?"

"What are we going to do?"

Lawrence pulls his sister out of the alley on the opposite end where people are walking about shopping with the vendor owners.

"We're gonna walk around until Tika comes back."

"Okay..."

XxxX

Alright everyone, new story. This Orphan Au for the His Favorite series was made by Pineapple Leader on Amino, big thanks to them for the permission to made a book about it. Check out her Orphan Au art on the Dear Daughter Amino section, thank you again.

Sorry it took so long to finally post ^^'

The age for the children:
Torm: 19
Tomi: 18
Tika: 17
Lucille: 10
Lawrence: 10

As for the Eddsworld Gang:
Edd: 33
Matt: 33
Tord: 33
Tom: 32

-BlueCipher0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 2 9
An eddsworld AU with Tom and Tord. It's going to be a slowburn love story. There will be smuty stuff. Also, there will hopefully be monster Tom later...
1.7K 149 32
~two best friends who are destined to fall in love~ i wrote this story a long time ago. since then i have written so many other things that i'm not s...
44 0 18
I wrote a lot between 2019-2021. Most of it was fanfiction, but looking back on it the progress I made between them is cool to me. They will all be i...
32.4K 1.4K 38
English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient Egyptian times. The two brothers were Ki...