Close Friends?πŸ₯° ~jaynnie

By johanniefandom

Two best friend's both have secret crushes on each other. Not to mention that jayden already has a girlfriend... More

Chapter 0/characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 25

885 18 6
By johanniefandom

Friday

~Jayden pov

I'm in basketball practice this is the last time I'll be with my basketball friends😢. I'm still gonna be with Kianna though. She's on the volleyball team with me. Nyah got a girlfriend now😂. She's that mixed girl I have in my class I don't know her name I don't talk to her like that. But I'm finna start talking to her. We just finished practice and now we're resting for a few minutes before getting ready for next period. I walked over to my bag and pulled out my phone. I got on Instagram and saw that my babygirl posted🥰. She's my whole world😩🤍. She so pweety🥺.

@annieleblanc

Liked by jaydenbartels, briankeith, joeybirlem, and 2,038,030 others

@annieleblanc there's no way i can save u, cuz i need to be saved too🥺🤍

123,047 comments

@jaydenbartels UR SO PERFECT🥺😩😩🤍
@annieleblanc  awww🥺 that's all u bub🤍

@jaydenbartels yessss!!! That's my beautiful babygirl🤤😍😍🥺🤍🤍🤍
@annieleblanc ur gonna make me cry🥺🤍

@briankeith leaked lyrics???🤭
@annieleblanc yessir

@joeybirlem 🥵🥵🥵 damn
@annieleblanc I'm takennn

@annacathcart GODDESS 😍😍😍
@annieleblanc THATS ALL U ANNA🥵

@lilia u did this w no effort and it still turned out great😩😍😍😍❤️
@annieleblanc it was actually hard to take this😂

@avani i miss u!!🥺❤️
@annieleblanc I'll see u tonight hopefully!❤️😩

@carsonlueders lil sis🤪⚡️
@annieleblanc car seat 😂

@christianlalama miss u bestie😢
@annieleblanc i miss u too! We gotta hang😁

I sighed.

"how did i get so lucky to have to the most beautiful girl in the whole world?" I asked myself while staring at her picture with a smile. I turned off my phone and saw my lock screen is a picture of me and annie being silly. It's my favorite picture😂. She has her lock screen as a live video of us kissing. Not making out just kiss peaking😂. I got another dm. God why do I keep getting so many🙄. I'll check them then. I turned on my phone and went through my dms. I saw one person that stuck out to me. It was Jacob Sartorius. I know him because of that sweatshirt shit back in the day😂. Everyone made fun of the kid but I didn't I didn't even care if he existed or not😂. Let me see what he said. He just asked for a collab on a YouTube video. I told him yes. Annie texted me🥰. She said hey weirdo i miss u so come see me rn I'm in the hallway K hall🤍 ouuuuh😏 I replied ight I'll be down there in a 3 mins she said okayy I turned off my phone then walked out the gym after telling my coach I was going to use the restroom. I jogged up to K hall and once I got the k hall I saw students outside the classroom doing work. I looked around for annie and then I saw her. She was sitting on the floor next to this girl laughing with her. She loves to be goofy😂. I walked up to her and she looked up at me with a smile.

"hey" she said with a smile

"why you want me here?" I asked her with a smile

"because i miss you" she said with a smile while standing up

"I'm sweaty" I said

"oh i was about to hug you" she said. She grabbed my face then kissed my lips then kissed them again.

"JAYDEN" someone yelled my name. Annie let go of my face and I saw lily with Kayla. Or ling ling whatever she goes by.

"what's up lily" I said while she walked over to me with Kayla. Ling ling😂. Geez that girls needs to find one name she wants to be called. Once she got to me she hugged me. As she was hugging me I saw annie get a little tense. She does that when she's angry or jealous. I pushed lily away and she got mad.

"why the fuck did you push me like that?🙄" she asked then rolled her eyes

"because lily pad I always push you" I said with a slight smile. She just stared at me and I licked my lips while looking back at her. Annie grabbed my ass and I looked at her. She was smiling back at me. I started blushing.

"y'all cute😏" lily said with a smirk

"lily we should go get ice cream together with Annie" I said to her

"I'm down" lily said with a smile while looking at annie. Denise stood up and grabbed the back of my neck making my neck go inside like a turtle.

"denise stoppp😂" I said then started laughing and so did lily. She let go.

"I'm going to get ice cream with yall too" denise said with a slight smile

"nobody invited you" I said. She started hitting me so I took off running and she chased me while still hitting me. We got in trouble for running in the halls😂. Denise blamed it on me and then took off running back to annie and lily. I walked back to them😂.

"Annie tell your girlfriend that I'm going with y'all to get ice cream" denise said with a smile

"Jayden denise is going, now bring your sexy ass here😍" Annie said to me with a smile. She pulled me in by my jersey and she's already against the wall so we started making out for 15 seconds and we stopped because annie started getting horny because I bit her bottom lip while pulling away😂.

"jay you can't do this to me😩" she whined

"give her what she wants" denise said then pushed me closer to her again. I looked at denise with a serious face and she was trying not to laugh. I started chasing her down the hall again😂.

Lunch

~annie pov

I'm walking around in the hallway with Jayden. I'm wearing this outfit with my hair straightened.

Jayden's wearing this outfit with her hair straightened and parted in the middle.

She bought me snacks and a drink. She's so sweet🥰🥺. Damn 4 months with her. I feel like she's the love of my life already🤍. She reached for my hand and held it while I was drinking my drink. I started smiling then stopped drinking it and swallowed it while looking at her. She was blushing and smiling.

"awww you wanted to hold my hand🥺🤍" I said while pouting. She's still blushing.

"because i love you so much😊🤍" she said while blushing. Woah. She just said so much😳. She hasn't said it to me before.

"you said so much😩" I whined. She chuckled softly.

"i really do love you so much i knew i did a week ago but i was afraid to say it" she said with a slight smile

"why?" I asked

"i don't know i felt like you didn't love me so much too" she said softly

"bubby i love you more than anything on this earth. You're the love of my life seriously🥺🤍" I said softly while looking her deep in the eyes. She put me against a locker.

"you really feel that way?🤍" she asked softly then kissed me.

"yeah i love you so much😩🤍" I said whined

"to be honest Julie I've always been attached to you ever since we started fucking and i do love you more than anything...i feel like we could make it to being together forever..i feel like you're my soulmate🤍🥰." She said to me softly. I started blushing and she kissed me.

"jay you know i have trust issues do you really mean that..seriously?" I asked her softly. She looked me deep in the eyes. Her greenish hazel eyes😍.

"i mean every word i said babygirl. You're my one and only forever🥰🤍." She said to me with a smile. I started smiling. She kissed me then Luca came down the hallway. Luca is her guy friend but he's always one of my friends because he goes to la and works on music at the studio I go to and he's a tiktoker like avani. I like Luca he's a cool guy😂. He looks like this.

"hey Jayden" he said to her

"hey" she said to him. He looked at me.

"Annie I have a question, um can i get a ride to the airport I have no more money on my PayPal so I can afford an Uber tonight" he asked me. I chuckled softly and he smiled.

"yeah you can get a ride but you're gonna have to ask Draco first it's his car" I said to him with slight smile

"which car is he driving this time the dudes got 15?" Luca asked while his voice higher every word. Me and Jayden laughed and he giggled. Draco and Brian walked out the studio room and Luca called them over.

"ight Draco my homie i need a ride to the airport tonight so can please get in your car?" Luca asked him

"yeh no problem bro" Draco said to him

"ight thanks man" Luca said while he bro hugged him

"aye avani is having a party at her place tomorrow night for her released song y'all down to go?" Brian asked us

"Of course I wanna go to support her" I said to Brian

"we not doing anything Saturday night anyways why not. Jayden you going?" Draco asked her

"to be with annie yeah even though I'd rather just be at home with her watching a movie with my ass all up on her lap while she does her work" Jayden said while looking at me. I saw Draco and Brian look at her ass and mouth 'THATS A FATTY STAY HOME AND TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY'  then Brian started humping the air and Draco luca and Brian started laughing while I smiled at them. She looked at them.

"what?" Brian asked her with a smile

"y'all are being weird" she said then looked back at me

"so you really wanna go to the party?" She asked me softly. I looked at her then at them and they shook their heads then looked at Jayden. Ugghhh🙄. Avani is my friend she would be disappointed that I didn't go and she invited me and everything.

"you really want your ass up on my lap tomorrow night?" I asked her

"i mean yeah😊" she said while blushing

"you're horny and too freaky all the time I'm not gonna get anything done" I said to her

"the freakier the better😏" Draco said with a smirk

"i know she doesn't appreciate it🙄😊" Jayden said while rolling her eyes and smiling

"baby i do appreciate it but it's a time and place for that and you know I'm busy" I said with a smile

"make time for her" Luca Brian and Draco said at the same time. I just gave them a cold stare for a second then looked back at Jayden.

"we can go to the party and party for a little them after we can go to a room and relax up there" I said to her

"relax? If I go to that party with you we're fucking" Jayden said. I looked at the boys.

"can you guys leave please I need to talk to her" I said to them with a smile. They walked away smiling.

"today's your last game and after the game we have to catch a flight and I have to go to the studio at 9 through 10 so if you're still up you can come over" I said to her

"is avani more important to you than me?" She asked looking a little upset

"what? No. She's just my friend and I support my friends." I said to her. She crossed her arms and looked down at the ground.

"but I want to be with you🥺" she said while pouting

"i know you do" I said softly. I lifted her chin making her look me in the eyes.

"it's only one night we can do it Sunday night before you go to Vegas" I said softly to her then kissed her lips. She nodded.

After the basketball game...

~Jayden pov

My mom and Jordan and annie were at my game. Annie had to be there because she's a cheerleader but whenever it was a break for us she would come over and talk to me sweetly and kiss me. My team would tease me and now we're changing plans the team is going out for a dinner tonight so I won't be getting on my flight until 11 probably. Annie was upset that she had to leave without me. I told her that it's okay and how much I love her🥺🤍. Right now I'm at home and it's 8:50 pm and I'm getting ready for the dinner at 9:30. My bags are already packed so my mom told me and Jordan to put them downstairs by the door so we can just walk inside after the dinner and load the car. When I went to la my mom never went with us because she doesn't like my dad. It's okay though. I still love both of them.

~annie pov

4 hours later...

I'm currently 12:10 in the morning. I'm on my way back to my parents house I'm in a Uber. Jayden texted me and told me she was on her flight 1 hour ago so she'll be in Vegas in 3 hours. 2 in the morning she's gonna be here. My Uber pulled up outside my parents house. I got out and walked up to their door. I unlocked the door and went inside. I closed the door and locked it. I put my car keys down on the key stand. I for some reason had them when I wasn't driving the whole week. I walked up to my room. I got was too tired to even shower to I just got in bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.3K 38
"we're just having sex, no i would never call it love" "oh no i think im catching feelings and i don't know"
68.8K 989 18
Devyn and Bronny have hated each other since they were kids, but what happens when they start hanging out a lot. I suck at writing descriptions sorry
103K 4.3K 25
[βœ”οΈ] ΰΌ„β€§β‚ŠΛš ❝baby no, haven't you heard?❞ the one where a rumor is started about two friends - 2019; abbyswriting
196K 10.7K 32
❝What are you?❞ ❝I'm your boyfriend!❞ Β© -kenziegler 2018 [βœ”οΈ]