Dear General- Shipwreck

By Bswejda

Book 1 in my new series of short stories about a girl & her unbelievable life of adventure. Survival in the j... More

Day 30ish
Who Came A-Courting
Bonus

Stupid Barrels... or life saving?

40 2 0
By Bswejda

 Journal Entry: 1

My story begins like this;

  I am traveling on an unknown older wooden ship, along an unidentified shoreline in south America. A large quick ocean storm has swept our ship inland up a river, the result > a shipwreck.

  Most of the crew/passengers survive the crash, I am one of them. A local isolated tribe lives off the land rushes in with spears & knives and start killing everyone. 

 I'm still on board the sinking ship hidden behind some large barrels. The tribes hunting party leader (in which I will call "General") & a few men board the boat to scout for survivors. --- When we original ran aground my stomach/waist hit something very hard & so I was clutching my midsection during the scouting.--- 

 So lucky me; the lone survivor of my ship; it turns out that this tribe is highly protective of it's pregnant women. In their culture pregnant women are respected & protected, as they are the bringers of life. 

 So when the 'General' & his men saw me the first thing they saw was a woman quickly grabbing her waist  in protectiveness. Of course on my end it was a sharp pain, to them it was a mother cradling her unborn baby. Immediately after my actions the General yelled something along the lines of: " Stop! Wait! ... She is with child. We cannot harm her, bring her to the village." 

 At the time of course I couldn't understand them, but the new lack of spears and all the pointing really gave it away. They then lead me to the village, which was problely a 30 or 40 minute walk inland from the river. It was a small village only around 200 people from what I can see. 

 They all look health & happy. I was taken to the village healers first to make sure I was unharmed. I still hadn't removed my arm from its protective embrace: #1 because my "pregnancy" was the only thing keeping me alive, #2 because OW!! Ramming your stoach into solid wood really  hurts!!

 Anyways, I was deemed unharmed and placed in a woman's house. Likely until they knew what to do with me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 335 10
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...
559K 13.9K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
536K 15.8K 39
MALE WEDNESDAY X READER "I love you...Wednesday Addams" The girl cried while hugging him as tight as she could. "I love you too....Amore mio. Please...
33K 853 130
ุงู„ู†ูˆุน: ุดูˆู†ูŠู† ุงูŠ ุŒ ู…ุฃู†ู‡ุง ุŒ ูƒูˆู…ูŠุฏูŠุง ุŒ ุฏุฑุงู…ุง ุŒ ุงู„ุญูŠุงู‡ ุงู„ู…ุฏุฑุณูŠู‡ ุงู„ุนู…ู„: ู…ุณุชู…ุฑ -ุงู„ู‚ุตู‡- "ูŠูˆู…ุง ูŠุญูƒู‰ ู‚ุตู‡ ู…ุฑุญู‡ ุนู† ุงู„ุญูŠุงุฉ...