My Danger Magnet (Logan McKay...

By MarliMae

After living in Dallas for most of her life 17 year old YouTuber Lov3Suckz moves back to her hometown of Poca... More

Chapter 1 ~ Moving
Chapter 2 ~ Not Going Home
Chapter 3 ~ Meet the Shaytards
Chapter 4 ~ Pancake's Can Fly?!
Chapter 5 ~ To Spirit Halloween!
Chapter 6 ~ Baby Bears, Malls, and Giveaways!
Chapter 7 ~ SMASH
Chapter 8 ~ Hospitals and Wrecked Cars
Chapter 9 ~ Coma Dreams
Chapter 10 ~ Try
Chapter 11 - Couple?
Chapter 12 - One more chance
Long Time, No Read
Zombie Babies
~Chapter 14 // Challenges (Part 1)~
Challenges Part 2
Time Jump
NOT AN UPDATE (CHRISTMAS SPECIAL UPCOMING)
Are you ready??

A/N ~ Sorry Beauties

326 5 1
By MarliMae

Hey guys it's Lunna here and I just wanted to tell you that this story will be edited and fixed along with a new chapter. Also I go back to school on the 24th so the chapters will most likely be put up once a week. I have 3 other story websites I write on so if you do see copies of this story or any others I publish that are not under my name (currently they all have different account names) please message me or comment on my version (on Wattpad, Fanfiction.com, Walkingdeadfanfiction.com, or Quotev) and I will talk to the person who took the story. Lastly if you would like to see any outfits not posted in the story will be on Polyvore under the account name 'Lov3Suckz' or 'lov3suckz'.

Thank you again for being patient and not leaving my story even though I didn't update for a while!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 310 28
This story is about a girl named Cassidy who meets a boy on a vacation to the beautiful California, where he happened to be vacationing as well, and...
10.4K 603 21
Reese Green, a fifteen year old girl, who lives in New Jersey with her mom. She's a normal girl who lives in a normal house, in a normal family, and...
29.4K 497 34
Brailee is 17. Back in middle school she had it all. Popularity, Looks, Talent and Respect. Now she has a different kind of popularity, similar looks...
32K 409 20
An Idaho girl moved from Idaho when she was 6 months to Australia. Now she's back in her hometown and she caught the eyes of the blonde hair blue eye...