Chapter 5 ~ To Spirit Halloween!

~Daisy's POV~

        "To the Spirit Halloween!" I screamed and scooped up Wynter before running out the door. I could tell the family behind me was staring like I was crazy. "You coming?" I asked as I buckled Wynter in and thn placed Daxton in his seat. Logan quickly bucked Daxton in before sitting in betwen the two babies. Colette laughed at me and threw me my camera.

        "C'mon weirdo" She said as we both got in the car and put on our seatbelts. When we had left the driveway and were on the road to the store I started up the camera and pointed it at Logan and the babies.

        "Hey. Hey there." I whispered and both Daxton and Wynter smiled. Logan looked confused but smiled when he realized what I was doing. "How's my little cutie-pie's? And my little Logan-pie?" I asked, poking Logan's knee. Logan glared at me and swatted at my hands. I automatcally glared back and wondered what the hell was wrong with him. Turning back around I pointed the camera at Colette. "So where are we going mama Colette?"

        "Spirit Halloween and then the mall to pick up costumes." She said, not taking her eyes of the road for one second.

        "Well I'll just turn this on when something exciting happens..." I akwardly said before shutting the camera off.

*At the Spirit Halloween Store*

        "Were here!" I yelled switching on the camera and shocking Logan out of his slumber on Daxton's car seat. Hopping out of the car I happily threw open Wynter's door and picked him up as Colette picked up Daxton from his car seat and Logan jumped out. We quickly entered the store and I smirked. They had put up everything! I could see the Jumping Spiders placed near the Zombie Babies and the Haunted Lamp. I could see the props hung up against the walls. I could see the cute sparkly skull rings by the registers. As we walked through the displays we got to the haunted playground. The little girl swung from her swing while some of the babies swung around on a little ride. More babies were set up doing little things around the display. As we walked around I got an idea.

        "Hey,Colette?" I asked thankfully getting her attention. She stared at me as if to tell me to go on. "How about we do the haunted house at my old home? I still own it and it's huge." She looked surprised but nodded.

        "That would be great but we'd need more props." She said and I shook my head.

        "I have tons from last year." I said and she smiled. Logan had left to somewhere with both the babies so our hands were free for the moment. Grabbing a couple babies I didn't have I smiled.

        "You got an idea?" Colette asked and I nodded.

        "Zombie baby daycare. We could use some baby supplies we don't need for these guys and I can get some fake fingers and eyes for them to 'eat'" I said amd smiled. Turning on the camera I explained the idea to it as if I was talking to my subscibers. "Hey! Let's do a Halloween giveaway!" Colette smiled and nodded.

        "That's a great idea. What should we give away though?" She asked and I looked around. Nothing here really looked good for a giveaway.

        "I got it!" I smirked.

*A/N 2 comments and I shall post another chapter by Halloween (Friday) BTW sorry this chapter wasn't out when I said it would be! I put it up but it didn't show that it had been published! :( *