The Rise of Donnerkönig (Male...

By Hikiarichimoshifu

This will not follow the Story of Azur lane and the Anime this will be my Own plot and I don't own Azur lane... More

Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 Part 1
Chapter 3 Part 2
Chapter 4
New Year Special Chapter
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 Part 1
Chapter 6 Part 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 Part 1
Chapter 12 Part 2
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Happy Birthday KMS Bismarck
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Announcement
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
10K Words Special Chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Announcements Not A Chapter)

Chapter 14

5.1K 92 69
By Hikiarichimoshifu

3RD PERSON POV.

Iron Blood Base.

1 Day later after the Battle between Sakura Empire and Azur Lane.

Bismarck: What on earth are they taking so long for them to return.

This cause Bismarck to worry about them for they are almost gone for a week and haven't return yet.

Bismarck then quickly call the Graf Zeppelin.

Graf Zeppelin: Guten Tag Bismarck.

Bismarck: Guten Tag Graf Zeppelin i have a mission for you and the others.

Graf Zeppelin: What is it?

Bismarck: The escort for the First Carrier Division haven't come back yet so i want you and the other fleet to go in the Sakura Empire to know what happen to them.

Graf Zeppelin: Ja!

Graf Zeppelin then salute and leave the office.

Bismarck: I hope nothing bad happen to them.

Then Graf Zeppelin called Scharnhorst, Gneisenau, Graf Spee, Deutschland, and Karlsruhe to go on the mission to retrieved the escorts for First Carrier Division in the Sakura Empire.

Sakura Empire Base.

You can see Y/N on the house with a cloth wrap to his body.

Y/N: My regeneration is quite fast for only a day all of my wounds were all healed.

Y/N thoughts: My ship is damage again but luckily it only need 2 days to fully fix my ship that's reassuring.

Then someone sneak behind him without noticing it.

???: Good Morning Y/N-san.

Then it was Shoukaku who snuck behind him.

Y/N then looked behind and he saw Shoukaku standing there.

Y/N: How did you get in?

Shoukaku: I jump over the wall.

Y/N: . . . . . What?

Shoukaku: Don't worry about that.

Y/N: I'm just gonna forget you said that.

Shoukaku: That would probably better.

Y/N: So what are you doing in here?

Shoukaku: Looking out for you.

Y/N: How nice of you.

(An: Are you sure about that? Because i am very sure about that.)

Shoukaku: So Y/N wanna hear my songs?

Y/N: That would be wonderful.

As Shoukaku started to play a song through her flute each notes were beautiful this last for 3 Minutes.

Y/N: That was relaxing and comfy to my ears thank you Shoukaku.

Shoukaku: *giggle* and i am delightful that you like it.

There sitting beside each other while watching the Sakura Petals float down and touch the ground.

Y/N: How was your Injuries by the way?

Shoukaku: It's slowly healing.

Y/N: That's good to hear.

Shoukaku: Say Y/N are you free later?

Y/N: I think so and i don't have allot of things to do later except resting and i have nothing to do in the house anyway.

Shoukaku: Then Woul-

Then someone cut off Shoukaku.

Prinz Eugen: *cough* *cough* Guten Tag Y/N and Shoukaku.

Y/N: Guten Tag Prinz Eugen.

This cause Shoukaku to get annoyed.

Prinz Eugen Thoughts: I know what you are planning but i will not let you do it.

Shoukaku Thoughts: This girl!........

You can see a spark between them.

Y/N Thoughts:  Why can i see sparks between them?

Author: It's called rivalry my dood.

Y/N Thoughts: What?

Author: Y/N is not experience in woman or loved so he still doesn't gets on what is happening right now sorry my readers i shall discipline him more but he is not dense.

Prinz Eugen: What are you doing here Shoukaku?

Shoukaku: I'm only just looking out for him.

Prinz Eugen: I see.....

As the atmosphere started to get tensed while Y/N did not care for he doesn't even feel it because he is very powerful.

Y/N Thoughts: I might have become soft and i have trusted someone so easily right now.

Then suddenly a knock on the door.

Y/N: I'll go get the door.

Y/N then stand up and head to the front door and open and he saw Zuikaku.

Zuikaku: Ah hello there Y/N i was wondering have you seen my onee-san?

Y/N: She is currently on the backyard wanna come in?

Zuikaku: Arigato Y/N-san.

Zuikaku then head inside the house and sit on the chair.

Y/N: Shoukaku you're Sister is here.

Shoukaku: Zuikaku-san is here? where is she?

Y/N: she is currently on the kitchen and would the both of you like some green leaf tea?

Prinz Eugen: Ja!

Shoukaku: Hai!

Shoukaku then saw her Imouto or little sister Zuikaku sitting on the chair and she sit beside him.

Then Y/N was now done in preparing the green leaf tea and he proceed to give it to the others.

Y/N: Well try it...

Y/N then take a sip and it was still good and same taste from his old world.

The others also take a sip and they were impressed on how it was carefully brew and the taste were outstanding and so they drink it in a second, after that they ask for more.

Which Y/N was smiling while he was brewing the tea.

Y/N: So anyway what are you doing here Zuikaku?

Zuikaku: I was looking for my Onee-san because i couldn't find her.

Y/N and Prinz Eugen just look at Shoukaku.

Y/N then smile while Prinz Eugen just look at her.

Prinz Eugen: So Y/N wanna help me later?

Y/N: I think i can.

Shoukaku: Can you help me as well?

Y/N: Sure.....

While Zuikaku has a confuse look on her face and a question mark on the top of her head.

Y/N then notice there was a Sakura Petal on the top of Zuikaku head.

Y/N then head closer to take off the Petal on the top of Zuikaku's head.

Which cause Zuikaku to blush while Shoukaku was a little bit of jealous and Prinz Eugen has a irritated look on her face.

Y/N: There we go.

Zuikaku: Arigato...

Zuikaku then look at Shoukaku that has a dark aura surrounding her.

Zuikaku: And also Y/N-san can you accept my request?

Y/N: What is it?

Zuikaku: Can we have a rematch?!

Y/N then smile at Zuikaku for she was determine to defeat him and surpass him.

Y/N: I will, now let's fight in the back yard for a better space.

Zuikaku: Hai!

Y/N: Can i borrow your weapon again?

Shoukaku: You can borrow it as long as you can *giggle*.

Y/N: Thank you Shoukaku for i will repay you later.

This cause Shoukaku to be happy and Prinz Eugen who has a calm face this time.

Then All ot them went to the backyard and Shoukaku and Prinz Eugen were on the side while Y/N and Zuikaku were 6 Meters away from each other and they made a stand.

Then they wait until a petal of sakura came down then seconds later the Petal touch the ground and the battle begins.

Y/N and Zuikaku dash then both of there Katana Clash making a gust of wind surrounding there blades.

Then they go back to get some distance and they keep exchanging blows and you could see Y/N and Zuikaku Smiling.

Y/N: You have improved.

Zuikaku: Thanks to my determination.

Y/N then make a slice horizontally and then Zuikaku block it with her Blade with her other hand was on the the blade.

Zuikaku Thoughts: Such strong strike!

Y/N: Impressive then how about this.

Y/N then retain some distance and dash and you could see a gust of wind appeared on his boots and slash Zuikaku.

Zuikaku then tried to block the attack but she didn't expect it has so much powerful force put into it and she failed to blocked it and she flew backwards hitting the tree.

Y/N Thoughts: Mass and Velocity sure is handy wait that is not the right time for now.

Y/N: Zuikaku! Are you alright?

Zuikaku: *cough* *Huff* Yes i am fine but keep going this is not over yet!

Zuikaku Thoughts: Even his injured he is still this strong but i must not loose confidence for i shall surpass them!

Zuikaku then dash and Y/N block it.

Y/N Thoughts: This time it's much more powerful but she is breathing heavily this can affect her body.

Y/N then push her to distance them self.

Y/N: Zuikaku!

Zuikaku: Hai?!

Y/N: You're breathing heavily if you do that it will affect your body keep calm and be focus for this battle is not easy.

Zuikaku: H-Hai!

Shoukaku: To think Y/N could be a great sensei or Teacher.

Prinz Eugen: I wonder about that.

Then side comments aside you can see Y/N and Zuikaku were exchanging blows but Zuikaku is slowing down while Y/N is parrying all of her attacks.

Y/N: Do not always use the same attack try a different one like this.

Y/N then grab the scabbard of his weapon and swing it upwards and Zuikaku Blade went upward and she is open for the kill.

Y/N then point the edge of his blade to Zuikaku's neck.

Y/N: This is what i meant everything is around you is a weapon you must use everything for this can be advantage to you.

Then Zuikaku Blade came down and pierce the ground.

Y/N: You have improved but you need to rest your heavily breathing can affect your body and slow you down.

Zuikaku: Hai!

Zuikaku Thoughts: To think even my breathing can affect my performance in battle this is my first time knowing it.

Y/N: So who want some dango i'll buy them.

Then everyone nod and Y/N head outside to get some dango.

10 Minutes later~

Y/N then came back with some dango.

Y/N: Food is here.

Y/N then give the dango to the others and they eat peacefully while Y/N make some green tea.

Shoukaku: This tea is so good that i might get addicted to it.

As she keep drinking it in a fast rate

Y/N: I would recommend to slow down in drinking some tea or you are going to choke.

Zuikaku: Onee-san that is unlikely of you.

Shoukaku: Fufu... is that so.

Y/N: Prinz Eugen where are the others anyway?

Prinz Eugen then shrugs it.

Y/N: Anyway what you were trying to say that time again Shoukaku?

Shoukaku: Oh it seems i have forgotten about that also let me repeat my self. "Would you hang out with me later".

Y/N: I can but i can't do two times at once i still need to help Prinz Eugen.

Shoukaku: How about after you helped her?

Y/N: That should be possible.

Prinz Eugen: Fine with me.

Prinz Eugen has a irritated face on her without showing it to Y/N.

Prinz Eugen Thoughts: I wouldn't let you have him for yourself.

Shoukaku Thoughts: Why does she always trying to interfere with me.

Y/N Thoughts: Why i could feel two dark auras.

Zuikaku: Thank you for your help Y/N this really helps me.

Y/N: Glad i could help.

Y/N Thoughts: Since we have lost and failed to bring back the Black Mental Cube the war is going to change for sure and we still have Black Mental Cube to our base as a gift from Sakura Empire.

Then someone knock on the door i stand up and head to the front door and open it and i saw Akagi who has a Yukata clothes.

Akagi: Fufufu...... i have your new clothes here Y/N-san.

Y/N: Oh thank you.

Y/N Thoughts: I almost forgot about this and they sure do work fast.

Akagi: Try it so we know if there is a problem on the size.

Y/N: I will and wanna come in?

Akagi: Fufufu..... i will then.

Y/N then head to the changing room while Akagi sit on the floor with a sieza position and wait.

Then Y/N came out of the changing room you could see Y/N was wearing a black and red Yukata which perfectly suit him.

Y/N: How do i look?

Akagi: . . . . . . . . . . . .

Y/N: Uuummm? Akagi? are you there?.

Akagi then came back to her senses.

Akagi: Yeah! it looks perfectly fine.

Akagi Thoughts: I knew it this color really suits him! i might kidnap him while his asleep but i don't think they are not going to like that.

Y/N: Is this really good on me?

Shoukaku: Are you there Y/-?

Shoukaku then saw Y/N on his Yukata and this cause Shoukaku to froze and she has a nose bleed.

Zuikaku: Onee-san!

Zuikaku then quickly take a tissue and wipe the blood on the nose of Shoukaku.

Shoukaku: This is too much heavenly to me.

Zuikaku: What are you saying Onee-san?!

Prinz Eugen: What is happening right here.................

Prinz Eugen then scan Y/N.

Prinz Eugen: You look hot in there Y/N.

Y/N: *smile* Danke Prinz Eugen.

This cause Prinz Eugen to blush.

Y/N: Is there really something wrong in my Yukata i would change my clothes right now if there is something wrong on it.

Everybody: No there is nothing wrong with it!

Y/N: Okay?........

Y/N: I guess i would wear it for now while i wait for my ship to be repaired.

All of them said in there head was Yes escept for Y/N.

Y/N: Am I missing something here?

(An: Chapter 14 is done. Pictures and Music i don't own them. Azur lane goes to Yostar,Yongshi and Manjuu.)

(An: Also if you want to know if i will be able to post or not joined my discord just click my profile and you will be able to see my Discord server.)

(An: Well here's my self Promotion, you can read my 3rd fan fic called the World Is different (Azur lane Fan-Fic) and that's it Goodbye!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 512 11
Formerly Azur Lane x Male Reader. What if a ship from the future somehow came to the past? Well, let's find out as Azur Lane finds an ally that might...
41K 657 22
There is a mysterious soldier that operates in the ghost town of Pripyat, inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone. But who is this soldier? He is a male...
4.6K 80 11
A joint company of soldiers from some countries alongside with two other British Royal Combat pilots. But on the way for mission, a storm appeared an...
21.5K 269 13
This is a massive what if thing I thought off, plus just random stuff because why not. I do NOT own anything but the story and concept of the story...