~ Forgotten ~

By whatlifetho-_-

{This book is old and off the rails entirely im sorry} Tiana was left alone in the Red Room. Natalia made her... More

Ceremony
The Avengers
Helicarrier
Boarding School
Pain
Gunshots
The Fool
Gone
Escapism
Blue
Repeat
Headache
Twitch
Serum
Red in Our Ledger
Bread
Slice
Rod
Blue and Purple Skies
Departure
How The Hours Pass
A Broken Little Teacup
Broken, Broken, Broken
Blood Stains
Late Night..Talks
A Never Resting Job
Graves of The Innocent

Safe House

862 20 1
By whatlifetho-_-

I know this story doesn't seem like it's fitting with it's original plot anymore..

but trust me it will very soon.

The book is still a mess rn.

I woke up sharply, my body aching.

I looked around and saw everyone with distressed faces. I took the time of quietness to fully take in the events.

Ultron situation-unknown. I was impaled by a rod. My mind was foggy at one point. I was back at the academy with Madame B and I somehow got out of the memory.

That whole "reliving the memory" thing that happened got me thinking. Over the course of 3 years, I had gotten better. I had slowly adjusted to the life without HYDRA, but the horrible memories would always be there.

And one day, every horrible thing I did will come back to bite me. HYDRA will most likely come after me when they find me. But for now, I had other problems.

My healing will likely take longer and I know I can't rely on my healing abilities for everything. Underneath, I really am just a normal person.

I was confused as to where we were going. We've been in the air for a good few hours maybe. I decided to break peace and ask.

"Where are me?" I asked in a raspy, quiet voice. My throat was dry and begging for water.

Bucky stood up and came to my side. "I don't know. How are you feeling?"

"It..hurts. But I'll live." I smiled weakly.

"Well, we've just arrived." said Clint from the pilot's seat.

I tried to sit up but my body protested. I moaned as the pained spread.

"Try not to move. You could start up the bleeding again." said Banner from beside me. He looked distressed, as everyone else. And..angry at himself. I hope he doesn't blame himself for what happened. It wasn't his fault.

I nodded. "Bucky, help me up." 

He curled his arm around me to help me stand. Looking down, I saw the suit Tony designed for me was blood covered and dirty. I groaned, hoping I'll find extra clothes somewhere.

Bucky helped me walk out the plane. Outside was a large field like area and a cute house. I was confused. "Where are we?"

Bucky shrugged.

Clint led us inside. "Honey? I'm home!" he called. At first I thought he was joking but then I heard the sounds of children. 

A woman emerged from another part of the house, confused at the sight of us. She seemed to be pregnant. The idea of that made my stomach turn. I could never have that option in life anymore.

"Hi. Company.Sorry I didn't call ahead." said Clint.

"Hey." she said and kissed him.

"This is an agent of some kind." said Tony to Thor.

"Gentleman. This is Laura."

"I know all your names." she laughed awkwardly. Some of us nodded.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled weakly.

"Ooh. Incoming." said Clint as two children run in and hug him.

"Dad!" says the girl in excitement. 

"I see her!" he says as he picks her up. He looks down to his son. "Hey buddy! How you guys doing?"

Stark looks confused. "These are..smaller agents."

"Look at your face! Oh my goodness." Clint says to his daughter.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" she asks.

I was confused for a second. Tasha speaks up from beside me.

"Well why don't you hug her and find out!" she says and lifts the girl.

"Sorry for barging in on you." said Steve to Laura.

"Yeah, we would've called ahead but we were to busy not knowing you existed." said Tony.

"Yeah, well Fury help me set this up when I joined. Kept it off SHIELD files. I'd like to keep it that way. Thought'd it be a good place to lay low." said Barton.

"Honey. Ah I missed you." said Laura.

Nat stepped forward and put her hand on Laura's stomach. "How little Natasha,huh?" she asked.

"She's..Nathaniel."  said Laura, smiling.

Nat bends down and whispers, "Traitor." to her belly.

Thor suddenly walked from the house to outside. Steve went after him.

I smiled at Nat and Laura. "Thank you for welcoming us in your home." I said.

"My pleasure." she smiled.

I tried stepping forward but my body stopped me. Sharp, burning pains broke out and I fell in a heap on the floor, out of Bucky's grasp. He tried reaching for me but failed.

I groaned as I felt warm blood spreading on my, already bloodied, suit.

"Oh, God! Is she alright?" exclaimed Laura.

"She's hurt is all." assured Tasha as she bent down to help Bucky lift me.

"Here, lay her down over here." said Laura, showing us to a couch. Bucky rested me down. My suit was a full body one but the rod had, very obviously, ripped a hole. Tasha spread apart the hole in the fabric to look at the wound.

"Stitches broke. Guess Steve's a little rusty at it." she joked.

"I'll go get more." said Bucky. He planted a kiss on my forehead and left.

"I'll go get some old sheets or something." said Laura.

"I just made you that suit." Tony scoffed jokingly. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, how ever will I make it up?" I asked in a dramatic, high pitched voice.

Tony smirked, not saying anymore which caused me to roll my eyes again. Bucky came back and threw the needle, thread, bandages, and rubbing alcohol to Nat. "Thor's gone." he said.

"What? Why?" asked Clint.

"I don't know but he was..angry? Steve tried talking him out of it but.."

Laura came back holding clean cloths. "Thank you." said Tasha.

I held the cloths tightly against the wound as Nat prepped her supplies. "It's not bleeding so much this time. I think the wound is clotting." I said with a strained voice.

"Good thing." said Tasha. "Lift the cloth. This'll sting."

She poured the anti-bacterial on the wound to help clean it. I clenched my hand and lifted it over my mouth to stop myself from screaming or something. Things like this made me feel weak. Growing away from the life I use to have made me grow away from the things I was taught, like  tolerating pain.

I guess they never did teach me what to do when I was impaled my a rod though.

Nat grabbed another clean cloth to put over the wound. She proceeded to clean the area on my back where the rod went through as well. When she was done, she carefully, and skillfully, stitched the front and back holes, then wrapped my entire lower abdomen.

"All good." said Tash.

"Thanks." I said. 

"You should rest. I can get a bed ready or something." offered Laura.

"Oh, no need. You've done a lot already." I said to her. She nodded and walked over to join Barton.

I moaned as I tried to readjust my body into a more comfortable position. Nat sat down at my feet and Bucky sat next to me on the floor.

"So this a safe house?" I asked.

"Yeah. Clint has a sweet family. Fury got them this farm to live off the grid." said Nat.

"That's nice. You seem close with them"

"Yeah. Barton and I have been close ever since he gave me my second chance at life. He introduced me to SHIELD. I became and agent. His family is like my family."

I smiled. "That's sweet. I know you've always wanted a life like this Tasha. I'm not going to lie, after my life changed in New York, I did too. But beggars can't be choosers." I sighed.

She patted my leg softly, "You can, and will one day." she smiled and stood up. Clint's little girl called her over and they began to play.

I looked down at Bucky and grabbed his hand.  He smiled to me. Every time he smiled, my heart skipped a beat.

After our lives changed with the Avengers, we both got better. We adjusted. Not long after, he ended up kissing me. We both realized in that instance,

we were made for each other.

He wrapped his fingers around mine and kissed my hand. I looked into his beautiful, sparkling eyes. 

We've been together about three years, and even now, nothing has changed. Our love for each other has never changed.

I knew I made the right choice in the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

But sometimes,

things change unexpectedly.

Maybe not our love,

but life in which we live in.

But for now, I'll enjoy what I have for what little time I have it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 130 16
When several of the Avengers venture into the Netherworld to rescue Thor and Lumen's sons, Bucky stays behind and maintains surveillance at Avengers...
76.3K 3K 68
❝ There were no heroes in the Red Room, so I had to become my own.❞ 𝐁 𝐥 𝐚 𝐜 𝐤 𝐖 𝐢 𝐝 𝐨 𝐰 ⧗
265K 7.5K 51
You are a russian spy, a hydra's spy to be more specific. Of course you were mind controlled by them. You only speak russian (for the start). You alw...
27.4K 772 23
Natasha Romanoff had a child in the Red Room, she fights for her every day and is determined to give her a better life than she had. Because her daug...