DAZED & CONFUSED ○ tea spi...

By dazedconfusedhermit

s o f t t e a s p i l l More

Introduction.
TWO | NnoShitSherlock

ONE | natalia_romonov

43 12 6
By dazedconfusedhermit

Topic: natalia_romonov

I am starting this spill off with my beloved dark lord, for if I did not she'd possibly unleash the mighty Shrek upon me. And I do not wish to upset m'lord or the mighty Shrek.

ALL HAIL the dark lord, Bartholomew!

I don't believe I have ever laughed as much as I have with m'lord. She is one of the most hilarious and downright sassy individuals I have met. The girl takes shit from NO ONE and I admire it. She will fight basically anyone. No, seriously she legit just told me to fight her. 

Mariah is without a doubt a wonderful Natasha roleplayer. The amount of detail described within her replies are golden and you truly feel as if she is Natasha. It's honestly beautiful. Plus the aesthetic of her account is gorgeous! 

Please go follow the dark lord to experience all the greatness she has to offer. She is a fallen angle. Yes, I purposely spelt that wrong. Bartholomew shall get the joke. 

Until next time my lovelies!

- Joe, the hermit dolphin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 307 95
Incorrect quote about seventeen again!
264K 9.8K 165
Shi Yunnan was sent out of the country by his parents since he was young, and lived like an unloved child, but he still played around wantonly and re...
5.1M 167K 43
"They were like three half-naked supermodels with bedhair and matching movie star grins. What did I get myself into...?." Serena Jones an eighteen ye...
18.2K 516 42
Just did this for fun