TWO | NnoShitSherlock

Topic: NnoShitSherlock

Ah, my second "victim". That doesn't sound right but just go with it. I'm running on a night of no sleep and about three cups of coffee. So let's shower this lovely person with compliments. Be my victim, Tony!

 Be my victim, Tony!

The infamous Tony Stank!

Where do I even begin on this one? Of course, we all know he's amazing and iconic af. The bold creator of the Thanos and Steve cult. Which I'm guessing Thanos cult is back –didn't get the memo but that's my own fault. Was probably asleep when it was mentioned in the discord server. Who knows?  Anyway, let's get into showering him with affection. First, I would like to say Tony is an amazing person, he's overall friendly to those who come to interact upon his page with him. He was the only one I knew within the server at first and even then our interactions weren't that often. Nevertheless, I was warmly welcomed into the sever as if we had known each other for years. He, as well as the others, made me feel at home within the group. 

In all honesty, Tony is creative as hell. He's plotted numerous plots and twists within his roleplays that overall give the characters and plot a unique twist. I'm a bit stunned he hasn't actually written out a whole book of his ideas. Example; he has created a few other various accounts that have the infamous twist added to them. 

Name someone more iconic, I'll wait...

I have never truly interacted with him as Stark, but I have interacted with him as Steve Rogers and I have to say that he plays into Steve's emotions and thoughts so perfectly. He weaves it beautifully together that I can't help but reread his replies. Tony adds that grittiness to the characters that seem to only make them more realistic –to the point where you feel deeply for them and relate to them. 

Am I gonna have a whole ass section for his cat too? You bet your ass I am. Cees and the most gorgeous, and precious baby I cannot even! He deserves to be worshipped as the god he is. Go worship him, peasants! Worship Cees! 

Go follow Tony and his god cat, please they both deserve all the love!

Until next time hermits!

- Joe, the hermit dolphin