Undercover || Taekook

By mxvn13

"Don't fucking touch me..." Jungkook muttered his tears finally escaping from his blood shot eyes and rolling... More

Part (1)
Part (2)
Part (3)
Part (4)
Part (5)
Part (6)
Part (7)
Part (8)
Part (9)
Part (10)
Part (11)
Part (12)
Part (13)
Part (14)
Part (15)
Part (16)
Part (17)
Part (18)

Part (19)

23.3K 832 349
By mxvn13

(3rd POV)

Jungkooks eyes fluttered open as he pulled the blanket closer since he was feeling a bit cold.

'Blanket?' Jungkook sat up rubbing his eyes...that when he noticed he was in Jimins house.

'But I could've sworn I was in the hospital' Jungkook thought trying to remember what happened.

"Namjoon hyung dropped you off this morning...said you needed to rest a bit". Jimin smiled as he walked into the bedroom with a warm glass of milk.

"Thanks Jiminie". Jungkook smiled before taking the glass of milk and drinking some.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Jimin took a seat right next to the younger...he noticed how red Jungkooks eyes were and figured the younger was hiding something.

"No I'm okay....I talked to Namjoon hyung yesterday and that helped clear my head a bit". Jungkook gave his friend an assuring smile.

"Well I'm glad....you can rest a bit more if you want, Yoongi and I will take care of the coffee shop". Jimin smiled patting the youngers shoulder.

"Thank you...you're the best". Jungkook hugged Jimin tightly before the older left so that he'd get some more rest.

Yet as soon as Jimin left, Jungkook jumped off of the bed and rushed out....he couldn't rest while his mind was filled with all these thoughts.

He needed to see Taehyung...he needed to talk to him and to tell him how he really feels.

But first he needed a shower.....

~

Jungkook decided to visit Jin first before heading to Taehyungs place.

As soon as he got near Jins room he felt his heart drop to his stomach....

They nurses were running in and out of the room like they were insane....the looks on their faces were ones filled with worry and nervousness.

"What happened?" Jungkook rushed to the room but they wouldn't let him in.

He tried to push through the nurses but they stopped him and told him that the doctor will explain later.

"Will someone just tell me what the hell happened to my Hyung!" Jungkook felt his chest tighten and his breathing was getting heavier.

He finally pushed through and entered the room....he hope he just stayed outside.

Jins heart stopped....they were trying to revive him....to get his heart to beat.

The beeping sound of the machine was the last thing Jungkook remembered before he passed out...

~

"Hyung". Jungkook exclaimed shooting up from the bed.

His head was killing him and he couldn't remember what happened.

He was trying to recall what had happened when the sound of soft snores caught his attention.

He looked beside him and saw that Jimin was sleeping on the chair that's next to the bed.

As soon as the others got a call from the hospital about Jins condition they rushed to the hospital.

Only when they got there they saw the nurses carrying an unconscious Jungkook.

"He passed out from the shock..." said one of the nurses that headed their way.

"Are you Jins family?" She asked flipping through the file.

"I'm his husband and this is his nephew". Namjoon answered before asking about Jins condition.

Turns out Jins body went into shock which might've been the cause for his heart stopping.

But thankfully the doctors got his condition to stabilize.

"Can we go in and see him?" Jimin asked feeling the weight on his chest finally rise.

"Sure". The nurse smiled before excusing herself and walking away.

"Oh thank god..." Namjoon finally let out the breath that he didn't know he was holding in.

After checking up on Jin....Namjoon decided to stay with him while Jimin went to stay with Jungkook.

And that brings Jungkook to this situation where he has a needle driven through his arm.

He struggled to get up without waking Jimin up.

He opened the door slowly and noticed how quite the place was.

Only a few nurses that were on their night shifts chatting.

'For how long have I been out' Jungkook though scratching the back of his neck.

He then made his way to one of the nurses and asked her to lead him to Jins room.

~

"You almost stopped my heart today...." Namjoon sighed squeezing the olders hand gently.

"...you're one to talk...I fainted". Jungkook chuckled before closing the door slowly behind him.

"Well I'm glad you're okay...and don't worry he is stable". Namjoon smiled before making space for the younger to sit.

"When is this going to end...." Jungkook sighed hiding his face between the palms of his hands.

"I don't know...." Namjoon smiled softly rubbing the youngers back in comfort.

"Hyung....can I ask you something?" Jungkook started averting his gaze to the older.

"Sure". Namjoon smiled.

"Do you think Jin Hyung would've forgiven you for acting childishly about him lying?" Jungkook asked averting his gaze to his fidgeting fingers.

"In other words...would he forgive you for the way you reacted?" Jungkook heart beats quickened as he was too nervous to hear the question.

"I...I don't know, but I do know one thing". Namjoon smiled before placing a hand over the youngers shaking hand.

"When you truly love someone....you expect the most from them..." Namjoon started trying to calm the younger down.

"And when they don't come up to your expectations you blame them....and then realize you were to blame for putting those high expectations". Namjoon continued.

"If that person truly loves you....then they would've had high expectations for you too..." Namjoon continued before averting his gaze to Jin.

"So I think the question isn't 'is he going to forgive' it's simply 'how long will it take him to forgive'"

Namjoon then smiled at his husband and went in to give him a peck on the forehead.

"Thank you Hyung". Jungkook smiled hugging Namjoon tightly.

Namjoon was shocked at the sudden contact but he hugged back with a smile on his face.

"Ya hyung! He's a good one, you better not let him go". Jungkook grabbed Jins hand and squeezed it softly before excusing himself and rushing out the door.

On his way out he bumped into someone and they both fell but first on the cold ground.

"I'm sorry I-" Jungkook started but then he looked up and started fidgeting his fingers nervously.

"N...no I'm sorry". Taehyung smiled before getting up and helping Jungkook up.

"Excuse me..." Taehyung bowed down before walking past Jungkook.

"Wait!" Jungkook exclaimed grabbing the olders wrist.

He was a bit hurt at the olders cold action....but he deserved it for acting like that before.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook finally muttered after a long awkward pause.

"It's okay...you didn't do anything wrong really". Taehyung smiled before gently pushing the youngers hand away.

Taehyung had actually come to the hospital since he heard from Yoongi that Jungkook had fainted from shock and has been out for the whole day.

He was hoping that the younger would still be out when he came to check up on him since he knew the younger hated him....

Taehyung would never forgive himself for lying and playing with Jungkooks feelings like that...but he still loved him...

Now that he checked up on Jungkook and saw that the younger was okay he decided it was time to leave.

He excused himself again before turning around and walking away feeling his chest tighten.

He knew the younger probably didn't want to see him again...but he had to check up on him.

"I'LL WAIT!" Jungkook yelled and those words made Taehyung stop in his tracks.

"I'll wait until you forgive me for reacting the way I did....even if it takes you a whole month or maybe a year...." Jungkook continued feeling a tear slip down his cheeks.

"I'll be here waiting....so plea-" Jungkook was about to continue when suddenly a pair of soft plump lips linked themselves to his lips.

The kiss was soft....it sent shocks through Jungkooks whole body...

Taehyung pulled away to catch his breath...he smiled, wiping the youngers tear away with his thumb.

"You stole my lines...." Taehyung smiled as he rubbed his thumb on the youngers cheek.

"I love you...." Jungkook whispered before grabbing the olders collar and pulling him in for another kiss.

"I love you too". Taehyung whispered.

"You're in a public hospital you know? There are underaged children here". Jimin interrupted the two and pulled them away from each other.

The two burst out in laughter and Jimin simply smiled...still trying to pretend he is pissed.

But he was glad....seeing Jungkook laugh like this again.

'It's been a long time....' Jimin thought, he was glad Jungkook was finally happy.

He only hoped Jin would wake up soon to see how happy they both are....so that he himself can be happy.

~

(TIME SKIP)

It's been 2 months since Jungkook and Taehyung made up and finally became official.

The two take care of the coffee shop since Jin wasn't up on his feet yet.

"So wait! You're telling me you're actually 22!" Jungkook exclaimed in shock his hand freezing on the counter.

"You're so old!!" Jungkook joked earning a punch on the shoulder from a pissed off Taehyung.

"I'm not old okay!" Taehyung huffed before grabbing the tray of cups and heading to the kitchen.

RING

Felling the buzz of his phone, Jungkook took out his phone from his pocket only to see that Namjoon was calling him.

Jungkook answered the phone call and talked to Namjoon a bit....

Suddenly his eyes started watering and his face showed expressions of shock and joy.

After ending the phone call Jungkook hurriedly put on his rain coat and grabbed Taehyung as they made their way to the car.

"Kookie what's wrong?" Taehyung was confused as to why the younger suddenly grabbed him and rushed him to the car.

"I'll explain everything later...just hurry". And with that both Jungkook and Taehyung entered the car and made their way to the destination.

~

Jungkook and Taehyung has finally arrived...jungkook ran out of the car and up to the reception.

That's when he ran to the elevator not even waiting for Taehyung.

"Come on..come on..come on!!!" jungkook kept on pressing the button to the 4th floor.

Right before Taehyung could enter the elevator the doors suddenly closed and Jungkook yelled, "I'm sorry!".

~

"H....hyung?" Jungkook felt tears roll down his cheeks as he stared at the person sitting up on the hospital bed.

"Didn't think you'd get rid of me that easily now did you?" Jin joked as he signaled for the younger to come in for a hug.

"You're awake! You're finally awake". Jungkook sobbed hugging the older tightly while tears of joy rolled down his cheeks.

"Ouch ouch....I'm still weak you know". Jin joked as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm not leaving you any time soon". Jin smiled as he wiped the youngers tears with his thumb and then proceed to ruffle the youngers hair.

Jungkook smiled as he went in for another hug yet this time it was a side hug...kinda?

He didn't want to hurt Jin so he was being very careful.

"Gosh if you ever do that to me again I'll murder you with my bare hands Hyung". Jungkook joked.

"Ya~ you better watch your words, I'm weak but I can still grab your ear". And with that Jin pulled the youngers ear.

"Ouch...hyung ah~". Jungkook cried out trying to get out of the olders grip.

"YOU LEFT ME AND MADE ME TAKE THE FREAKING STAIRS!". Taehyung suddenly burst into the room.

"You brought me to the hospital without telling me what we're going to do here! And then you leave me at the reception without a single word and I have to find out about you coming here through the nurse and w-" Taehyung started ranting but then he noticed that Jin was conscious.

"Uhh....haha ummm". Taehyung chuckled awkwardly as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Way to ruin the happy moment". Jimin teased Taehyung as he made his way into the room with Yoongi following behind.

"Casual Taehyung". Both Namjoon and Yoongi muttered at the same time which earned them both a glare from Taehyung.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Taehyung exclaimed not believing everyone was bullying him right now.

"Oh right Hyung I think there's something you wanna hear". And with that huge smirk growing on his face Jimin started explaining everything that Jin missed for the past months he was out.

Let's just say Taehyung, Yoongi and Namjoon got an earful from a very pissed off Jin.

And that they wished they had never taken this mission in the first place.

Well...that might've been a lie....and this could've been a lie as well but...you never know.

(THE END)
__________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 16.5K 57
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...
23.3K 1.2K 60
(α΄„α΄α΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄‡α΄…) . . . It was not intentional ,it just happened. two opposite people found their peace in each other where one male is so oblivious think...
294K 14.2K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...
183K 8K 37
Book 1 Jimin sighed as he got bored in his office room. He turned his swiveling chair around so he could see Seoul in all its glory through his cryst...