let me be drv3 post game AU (...

By Shuchi_2004

this is a post game au with Kokichi's POV only allso trigger warnings. probably add them later. this is going... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
A/N
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
a/n
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22 end

chapter 4

10.8K 271 176
By Shuchi_2004

We continued to walk down the hallway ,Rantaro finally put me down. We walked into the cafeteria where everyone else is. Rantaro explained to me that I was the last one to wake up due to my death in game. And everyone did have some issues with there body's but.

Mine where a bit too obvious.

"Ha look at you fuckin virgin you look like a Boomer hahaha" Miu filled up the room with her pig like voice, which made everyone look at me. They all seem happy...... No that was a lie. The looked pissed off.

"Hey degenerate male are you the one that got Gonta and miu killed? Come on I want to hear it" I didn't answer to the akido masters question.

" The fuckin shota did Tenko. He got me and Gonta killed for the sake of it."

"Miu Gonta think that you should..."

"JUST SHUT UP. JUST SHUT UP OKAY"
I screamed getting everyones attention. Not like I did before. " Am sorry okay. Am fucking sorry. I did *sniff* I didn't mean to kill *sniff* you two okay. I panicked , I PANICKED, you where gonna kill me *sniff* a-and Gonta d-didn't .... Have ....to... Kill.....you"
My heart was beating that fast I felt really light headed.I felt my feet give way and all saw then was  darkness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

962K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.4K 262 25
I wish if I could meet you little earlier..... ....If you were mine.... Then we wouldn't have to.... ....CRY FOR LOVE.... Sebaek Chanbaek Kaisoo
1.1M 38.2K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
8.6K 194 4
rimuru tempest ruler of jura forest and ruler of monsters rich wealthy a demon lord with his trusty companions shion diablo benimaru ciel milim nava...